Author Topic: inregard to milk ,,  (Read 5067 times)

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
inregard to milk ,,
« on: March 20, 2012, 08:11:37 PM »
in regarding to milk consucmption questions ...

i already ssaid it milion time before,, MILK is balonie past age 18 ....you want your milk to come from icecream not from the milk you buy in carton ,, it also depends highly on genetic make up of race...italians respond better to milk than jews or arabs ...still! still! i do not recomend milk ,, everytime you want milk you take icecream ,,

e g g w h i t e s ,, f i s h ,, l e a n b e e f ,, c h i k e n  this is all you need to get in the protien department all or some ...you can be perfectly growing like maniac even on eggwites only with out the rest,, but you dont want it boring so mix it all

milk is absolitly not nesasery and again it depends on age,, race,, etc on who wil be able to do well with it ....jews will look liek a mess,, italian will look better ,, etc

i already said it in the past many times

gh15 approved/bible index
fallen angel

el numero uno

• Getbig V
  • Clean your room, bucko.
Re: inregard to milk ,,
« Reply #1 on: March 20, 2012, 08:13:26 PM »
What about low-fat cheese?  ???

Harry R. M. Pitts

• Getbig III
  • large lover
« Reply #2 on: March 20, 2012, 08:15:48 PM »
what about high protein greek yougurt
"

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #3 on: March 20, 2012, 08:18:33 PM »
what about high protein greek yougurt

this ones are very good,, for diff reasons

gh15 approved
fallen angel

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #4 on: March 20, 2012, 08:19:19 PM »
What about low-fat cheese?  ???

cheeze shoudl be eaten on pizza where it belong,, you want cheeze? go get california chiken bbq pizza and eat,, this is the best pizza for bodybuild

gh15 approved
fallen angel

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #5 on: March 20, 2012, 08:20:25 PM »
do me a favour though and dont buy all the califnoria kitchen pizza now from walmart,, im serious ,, you can have other pizzas too i just like that one

gh15 approved
fallen angel

bradistani

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: March 20, 2012, 08:21:26 PM »

i already ssaid it milion time before,, MILK is balonie past age 18 ....you want your milk to come from icecream not from the milk you buy in carton ,, it also depends highly on genetic make up of race...italians respond better to milk than jews or arabs ...still! still! i do not recomend milk ,, everytime you want milk you take icecream ,,

e g g w h i t e s ,, f i s h ,, l e a n b e e f ,, c h i k e n  this is all you need to get in the protien department all or some ...you can be perfectly growing like maniac even on eggwites only with out the rest,, but you dont want it boring so mix it all

milk is absolitly not nesasery and again it depends on age,, race,, etc on who wil be able to do well with it ....jews will look liek a mess,, italian will look better ,, etc

thats goood 'cos the older i get , the more i dislike milk for some strange reason.. feels like its leaves a coat of slime on my chest   ???

goomba420

• Getbig III
  • It could always be worse. Positivity is key.
« Reply #7 on: March 20, 2012, 08:21:51 PM »
gh15 is prop  / npp  a good combo for thickness  ?

oliveiraugo

• Getbig II
  • Team South Americana
« Reply #8 on: March 20, 2012, 08:36:07 PM »
everytime i drink milk i feel bloated couple hours later...

it just doesnt feels well...

frist time ive read this in bible i tought it was crazy, lol wtf icecream? but

Put some icecream with eggwhites in a blender, mix it. Take it before go to bed, I dont know why, but it really feels awsome in the next morning.
EVEN if im CUTTING, of course u wont eat icecream like a crazy maniac, 3 full spoons with 8 eggwhites is ok for me.

and its fucking delicious.

but what about the sugar?

PJim

• Getbig IV
  • Strike another match, go start anew
« Reply #9 on: March 20, 2012, 08:36:30 PM »
Nectar of the Gods

OptimusPrime1980

• Getbig IV
  • FODA SE! ;)
« Reply #10 on: March 20, 2012, 08:41:29 PM »
gh15 is prop  / npp  a good combo for thickness  ?
well,
i am on npp right now.... and your mom loved my thickness..... ;)
guess it works...

sorry i just had to do it... i never made a your momma joke... ;D ;D ;D
Be Happy,
Optimus

nspaletta

• Getbig II
« Reply #11 on: March 20, 2012, 08:42:42 PM »
I can't go without my milk though!!!! I get it straight from my ranch everyday...luckily I am Italian so milk it is  ;D

Nomad

• Getbig IV
« Reply #12 on: March 20, 2012, 08:43:02 PM »

What about this?

Greek yougurt with pineapple
all drugs - TPPIIP

Vikingman

• Getbig II
« Reply #13 on: March 20, 2012, 08:44:00 PM »
but why is ice cream better if its made with milk?  what is your opinion of almond milk and feta/goat cheese
CROM!!

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #14 on: March 20, 2012, 08:48:26 PM »
but why is ice cream better if its made with milk?  what is your opinion of almond milk and feta/goat cheese

almond milk is approved by me,, used it many times its good with cereal ,, reagular milk ....no ,, if you are italian and few other races you may be able to pull it but even they have this layer of think skin that the milk creates ...even they ! and italians have very good genetic predesposition to have low water retention ,, italian bodybuilders hold water in a good way !  still...i recomend to avoid milk ,, almond milk is good but also only with some cearal to make it taste better

feta goat cheeze NO!

gh15 approved
fallen angel

howardroark

• Getbig IV
  • Resident Objectivist & Autodidact
« Reply #15 on: March 20, 2012, 08:59:12 PM »
Raw milk all the way baby.

PJim

• Getbig IV
  • Strike another match, go start anew
« Reply #16 on: March 20, 2012, 09:02:58 PM »
Raw milk all the way baby.

I have a friend who lives on exclusively fruit a few veggies from time to time and raw milk. Most conditioned guy I've ever met.

howardroark

• Getbig IV
  • Resident Objectivist & Autodidact
« Reply #17 on: March 20, 2012, 09:06:06 PM »
I have a friend who lives on exclusively fruit a few veggies from time to time and raw milk. Most conditioned guy I've ever met.

Whey, casein, omega 3 fatty acids thanks to the grassfed nature of the cows, enzymes meant to help digest lactose, all sorts of growth factors, etc. Raw milk is the way to go.

bladerunner

• Getbig II
« Reply #18 on: March 20, 2012, 11:22:00 PM »
almond milk is approved by me,, used it many times its good with cereal ,, reagular milk ....no ,, if you are italian and few other races you may be able to pull it but even they have this layer of think skin that the milk creates ...even they ! and italians have very good genetic predesposition to have low water retention ,, italian bodybuilders hold water in a good way !  still...i recomend to avoid milk ,, almond milk is good but also only with some cearal to make it taste better

feta goat cheeze NO!

gh15 approved

good thing to be italian then ;)

i love my caffe latte but i should cut that down,i notice once i cut milk down skin gets thinner :(

FAST LANE

• Getbig III
  • Life's too short to be small
« Reply #19 on: March 20, 2012, 11:24:55 PM »
Milk is fucking terrible for you.... humans are the only species that drinks another species milk... and cows have four fucking stomachs to digest.... in reality, all dairy is terrible for you.... could go on and on but will stop there- do your own research

chess315

« Reply #20 on: March 21, 2012, 12:03:34 AM »
cottage cheese ? what about that mr 15

closeline

• Getbig IV
« Reply #21 on: March 21, 2012, 12:46:43 AM »

what about Quark?

Milos , "the god of bodybuilding" loved it when he was here in Germany

Stark

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: March 21, 2012, 12:59:19 AM »
Why is this fucking rat back on getbig ?

Kaoz

• Getbig II
« Reply #23 on: March 21, 2012, 01:09:35 AM »
"-Milk is for baby's, when you grew up you have to drink beer."

diamondcut

• Getbig III
« Reply #24 on: March 21, 2012, 01:12:25 AM »

how do u feel about the b and j gh15?