Author Topic: Addressing and amending certain "truths" from the steroid section  (Read 18779 times)

itrain

• Getbig II
Re: Addressing and amending certain "truths" from the steroid section
« Reply #50 on: April 15, 2012, 07:22:42 PM »
    i truly do not believe tren ace is necessary for off season 

I have to agree with this statement,, I see to many people try to use tren as an excuse to eat potato chips, mc donalds, chocolate bars...

I think good mass cycles consist of progress ex

test/bold
test/bold/deca or npp
test/bold/ deca or npp/ dbol

or

test/bold 6-8 weeks
test/bold/tren 6-8 weeks
test/bold/tren/androl 6-8 weeks

I personally like a week recoup after each mini blast and like using tren towards the end if i use it at all  as my diet is on point and need is helps extra fat burning but I rarely use it like this..

I like high test personally but i also like high EQ, or NPP, (not a fan of DECA, ANDROL, OR DBOL ) this was just an example of how to build a stack to progress

Ripped190

• Getbig II
« Reply #51 on: April 15, 2012, 07:34:42 PM »
I have to agree with this statement,, I see to many people try to use tren as an excuse to eat potato chips, mc donalds, chocolate bars...

I think good mass cycles consist of progress ex

test/bold
test/bold/deca or npp
test/bold/ deca or npp/ dbol

or

test/bold 6-8 weeks
test/bold/tren 6-8 weeks
test/bold/tren/androl 6-8 weeks

I personally like a week recoup after each mini blast and like using tren towards the end if i use it at all  as my diet is on point and need is helps extra fat burning but I rarely use it like this..

I like high test personally but i also like high EQ, or NPP, (not a fan of DECA, ANDROL, OR DBOL ) this was just an example of how to build a stack to progress

What is the highest dose of test a week do you suggest if not on hgh and 23 years old?

itrain

• Getbig II
« Reply #52 on: April 15, 2012, 07:38:04 PM »
       What is the highest dose of test a week do you suggest if not on hgh and 23 years old?   

Depends on a lot of things

1. Height, Weight, bf%
2. Goals?
3. What brand do you use (UGL or PHARM and what NAME)
4. What is your cycling history (how did your blood panel look) How did you feel on your highest cycle

THen i can help you a bit more accurately

Ripped190

• Getbig II
« Reply #53 on: April 15, 2012, 07:44:56 PM »
Depends on a lot of things

1. Height, Weight, bf%
2. Goals?
3. What brand do you use (UGL or PHARM and what NAME)
4. What is your cycling history (how did your blood panel look) How did you feel on your highest cycle

THen i can help you a bit more accurately

1. 5'8", 172 lbs, bodyfat 8-10?
2. bulking to 200 lbs and ripped after I get done cutting
3.UGL, Amlabs
4. On for 9 months and on the highest dose I felt ok but I was dieting

itrain

• Getbig II
« Reply #54 on: April 15, 2012, 07:50:50 PM »
I would go 600test/600eq/  6-8 weeks
                800test/600eq/  6-8 weeks
                800test/600eq/250tren/ 6-8 weeks
                1g test/600eq/ 350tren/50-100anadrol 6-8 weeks

total 24-32 you should be able to hit 215 -220 and get to a solid 205 if your gear is of decent quality and you eat a caloric surplus,, and dont overtrain

AlphaMaleDawg

• Getbig IV
« Reply #55 on: April 15, 2012, 08:10:24 PM »

total 24-32 you should be able to hit 215 -220 and get to a solid 205 if your gear is of decent quality and you eat a caloric surplus,, and dont overtrain

I would say this looks like a solid plan

Ripped190

• Getbig II
« Reply #56 on: April 15, 2012, 08:10:53 PM »

Thanks a lot man! Def gonna go this

itrain

• Getbig II
« Reply #57 on: April 15, 2012, 09:45:39 PM »
Start a log keep us updated

Zé galinha

• Getbig II
  • gh 15 . o r g
« Reply #58 on: April 16, 2012, 12:24:31 AM »
awesome thread smoof. Thanks.

You are one of the reasons i come to read on getbig since gh15 has left.

Omega

• Getbig III
« Reply #59 on: April 16, 2012, 04:10:56 AM »
Smoof, you're absolutely correct that AIs don't kill your growth! There's no reason why they would! Estrogen is NOT anabolic, like some people like to claim! In fact, too much estrogen reduces anabolism! So using AIs to keep your estrogen in check is a good thing! Just don't use too much AIs as that will destroy your estrogen levels, which is bad for your libido and bad for your health.

Something I have noticed which is reserved for the US boards.
In the UK this business about AI's being bad is not touted at all.

Sector

• Getbig II
« Reply #60 on: April 16, 2012, 09:44:10 AM »
1. 5'8", 172 lbs, bodyfat 8-10?
2. bulking to 200 lbs and ripped after I get done cutting
3.UGL, Amlabs
4. On for 9 months and on the highest dose I felt ok but I was dieting

Do you feel the test is dosed properly? I am using AMLabs tren and I feel like its underdosed, I have some of their test I had planned on using as my base but now I am worried.

Ripped190

• Getbig II
« Reply #61 on: April 16, 2012, 05:45:45 PM »
Do you feel the test is dosed properly? I am using AMLabs tren and I feel like its underdosed, I have some of their test I had planned on using as my base but now I am worried.

Not on it yet bro but that has me worried I think i'm gonna brew my own tren now. I really need to find a good source I keep getting screwed over.

SmoofCat

• Getbig III
« Reply #62 on: April 16, 2012, 08:26:08 PM »
awesome thread smoof. Thanks.

You are one of the reasons i come to read on getbig since gh15 has left.

thanks i try to help. i've been through a huge amount of mud in the hormone game in the last few years, and i have learned a ton through the process and i just want to help others.

i am not longer even considering going pro, and will never compete again. however, i am 225-230 depending on what i eat @ under 6 % year round, and i think that quantifies me enough to at least state some things i believe are true in this game. and i also have had the pleasure of getting to know many top amateurs and 2 pros on a real level, and big names in fitness modeling and modeling in general (i was with a top top agency for 2 years) and let me tell you everyone is on hormones. even certain models who are 6'2'' and 175 lbs are on hormones. everyone is on hormones. there is no such thing as natural. david the 40 year old 5'5'', 140 lb guy whose arms are just a little too large to be natural because of how cut he is is certainly on hgh and tren. it is no question. there is no natural. and the 6'2'', 250 lb fitness model who claims he is on a "bit of gear" is actually on 1.5 grams of test, 1200 mg EQ weekly, 100-150 mg tren ace daily and 10 iu of pharmacy grade GH every single day. these are real people that i saw today. i am not making these up as examples. these are two people from today. two liars, who i happen to know exactly what they take due to the fact that they both beg me to disclose my stack, and i refuse to disclose anything to anyone who won't be 100% honest with me in person about what they are on.

when the 6'2'' 250 6% fitness model recently signed to willhemina told me he was on a "bit of gear" i told him to get the fuck out of here. he wanted my stack. i don't blame him. the fitness/bodybuilding industry is full of head games and psychopaths and body dsymorphia. this guy who has near to a perfect build, and is on a practically PERFECT stack, is begging me for my stack when he has an equally good physique as me. and when he told me his stack, the only thing i could recommend to him was to add in anavar and primo and take out the EQ because of his specific goals. i mean, what do you recommend to a guy who is 250 lbs @ 6% and is on 1.5 grams of pharm grade test, 1200 mg of REAL equipoise, and 100-150 mg daily of tren ace from a top source as well as 10 iu daily of SEROSTIM out of all the fucking hgh out there. What do you recommend? And why is this guy asking me for advice? why does he stare at me at the gym every time i enter and he stares at me like i am a hot fucking broad or a chipotle bowl and he is starving to death or something, when he is a straight male for a fact?

because bodybuilding and fitness industry is full of crazy ass motherfuckers with body dsymorphia. and too many of us start taking narcotics and develop coke addictions, like the guy i am talking about, he has a $500 a weekend cocaine problem.

do not become one of these people. use bodybuilding as your medium to a higher realm of happiness and peace with yourself. use arnold schwarzinagger as your role model, and curse craig titus every morning. seriously, look up to the bodybuilders who can smile and have a good time and a sense of humor who avoid narcotics and understand that bodybuilding is all just a game and a way to build both a better physique and a better life, and curse the individuals in this game who turn evil.

i am so fucking sick of meeting these "hard" bodybuilders who can never smile because they need 20 mg of percocet to even enter a gym. it fucking sickens me. i want this sport back in a sunnier place. i go to the gym to fucking blow off some steam and relax, and i swear i enjoy every work out and i make it into an event. i get myself so fucking pumped up for chest/bicep day that i look forward to it as if i was going into an orgy with 3 play mates waiting for me just bent over singing my  name. i get so fucking pumped up and excited for leg day because i know leg day is the FOUNDATION of your body building career, the foundation of your midsection and the foundation of all strength one can develop (best advice i have ever gotten was that upper body strength can never come without lower body strength. see what i mean and build a 4 plate on each side squat for many many reps and then go try to do your flat bench. see what I mean. you will rep that shit like an nfl linebacker).

so be happy. get excited to go to the gym. never get depressed because you had to miss a shot or two because you went on a trip with your girlfriend or you only got to the gym 3 times in a week instead of 5 because you went on a trip with your parents. fuck that shit. this is your life and bodybuilding is an ANCILLARY to your life.

you body build to live. never live to body build.

Glass Gorilla

• Getbig II
« Reply #63 on: April 16, 2012, 08:31:01 PM »
thanks i try to help. i've been through a huge amount of mud in the hormone game in the last few years, and i have learned a ton through the process and i just want to help others.

i am not longer even considering going pro, and will never compete again. however, i am 225-230 depending on what i eat @ under 6 % year round, and i think that quantifies me enough to at least state some things i believe are true in this game. and i also have had the pleasure of getting to know many top amateurs and 2 pros on a real level, and big names in fitness modeling and modeling in general (i was with a top top agency for 2 years) and let me tell you everyone is on hormones. even certain models who are 6'2'' and 175 lbs are on hormones. everyone is on hormones. there is no such thing as natural. david the 40 year old 5'5'', 140 lb guy whose arms are just a little too large to be natural because of how cut he is is certainly on hgh and tren. it is no question. there is no natural. and the 6'2'', 250 lb fitness model who claims he is on a "bit of gear" is actually on 1.5 grams of test, 1200 mg EQ weekly, 100-150 mg tren ace daily and 10 iu of pharmacy grade GH every single day. these are real people that i saw today. i am not making these up as examples. these are two people from today. two liars, who i happen to know exactly what they take due to the fact that they both beg me to disclose my stack, and i refuse to disclose anything to anyone who won't be 100% honest with me in person about what they are on.

when the 6'2'' 250 6% fitness model recently signed to willhemina told me he was on a "bit of gear" i told him to get the fuck out of here. he wanted my stack. i don't blame him. the fitness/bodybuilding industry is full of head games and psychopaths and body dsymorphia. this guy who has near to a perfect build, and is on a practically PERFECT stack, is begging me for my stack when he has an equally good physique as me. and when he told me his stack, the only thing i could recommend to him was to add in anavar and primo and take out the EQ because of his specific goals. i mean, what do you recommend to a guy who is 250 lbs @ 6% and is on 1.5 grams of pharm grade test, 1200 mg of REAL equipoise, and 100-150 mg daily of tren ace from a top source as well as 10 iu daily of SEROSTIM out of all the fucking hgh out there. What do you recommend? And why is this guy asking me for advice? why does he stare at me at the gym every time i enter and he stares at me like i am a hot fucking broad or a chipotle bowl and he is starving to death or something, when he is a straight male for a fact?

because bodybuilding and fitness industry is full of crazy ass motherfuckers with body dsymorphia. and too many of us start taking narcotics and develop coke addictions, like the guy i am talking about, he has a $500 a weekend cocaine problem.

do not become one of these people. use bodybuilding as your medium to a higher realm of happiness and peace with yourself. use arnold schwarzinagger as your role model, and curse craig titus every morning. seriously, look up to the bodybuilders who can smile and have a good time and a sense of humor who avoid narcotics and understand that bodybuilding is all just a game and a way to build both a better physique and a better life, and curse the individuals in this game who turn evil.

i am so fucking sick of meeting these "hard" bodybuilders who can never smile because they need 20 mg of percocet to even enter a gym. it fucking sickens me. i want this sport back in a sunnier place. i go to the gym to fucking blow off some steam and relax, and i swear i enjoy every work out and i make it into an event. i get myself so fucking pumped up for chest/bicep day that i look forward to it as if i was going into an orgy with 3 play mates waiting for me just bent over singing my  name. i get so fucking pumped up and excited for leg day because i know leg day is the FOUNDATION of your body building career, the foundation of your midsection and the foundation of all strength one can develop (best advice i have ever gotten was that upper body strength can never come without lower body strength. see what i mean and build a 4 plate on each side squat for many many reps and then go try to do your flat bench. see what I mean. you will rep that shit like an nfl linebacker).

so be happy. get excited to go to the gym. never get depressed because you had to miss a shot or two because you went on a trip with your girlfriend or you only got to the gym 3 times in a week instead of 5 because you went on a trip with your parents. fuck that shit. this is your life and bodybuilding is an ANCILLARY to your life.

Outstanding post.

Overload

• Getbig V
  • KO Artist
« Reply #64 on: April 17, 2012, 06:59:21 AM »

Another gem.

I've worked in the industry for many years and it does seem like drugs are rampant at just about every level of competition. I have met strongmen who snorted coke before meets. Now that doesn't mean everyone is like this, but from what Smoof just posted i can say with experience that it is 100% spot on.

Most power lifters have that same "hardass" mentality and it drives me nuts. Just because you are big and strong doesn't mean you need to be an asshole and glare at people and shit. I have always been an approachable guy who was a smiling face at the power lifting events. While everyone else wore scowls on their face and was mean muggin everyone, i was walking around asking guys questions about training and helping others get ready for their lifts. It's a weird sport just like bodybuilding.

8)

D.O.U.P

• Getbig III
« Reply #65 on: April 17, 2012, 02:44:21 PM »

Solid post.

THECHEMIST

• Getbig II
« Reply #66 on: April 17, 2012, 03:21:22 PM »

straight truth, thanks for the post

THECHEMIST

• Getbig II
« Reply #67 on: April 17, 2012, 03:26:49 PM »
smoofcat, how much sus250 should i run with 700mg tren ace, 800mg primo E, 500mg masteron prop, 8iu hgh, and 100mg var ED?