Author Topic: Pictures of Zimmerman's bloody head.  (Read 42403 times)

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
Re: Pictures of Zimmerman's bloody head.
« Reply #275 on: April 25, 2012, 09:10:38 PM »
TA - your morphing into a right wing regressive fascist thug caveman is quite impressive! 
I don`t even get how this issue could be even remotely political.  It really goes to show you that some who classify themselves under a label, they will go right along with that group of people`s belief despite any and all evidence to the contrary.  Group-Think at its finest.

Its quite pathetic at this point and I do not understand at all how or why a Pro-Trayvon (stupidity) position became a liberal platform.

They really look like morons and should be called out for it.  I have noticed the major back-peddling the liberals have been doing, even going as far as to create ridiculous alternate scenarios to trying to find a "racist" element elsewhere because they so dearly want it to be about race.

Its pathetic. Its as if these liberals are the racist ones when they try their hardest to make something out of complete nonsense.  For instance, Mitt Romney had a campaign banner that consisted of White Lettering on a Black Background which read-"Obama isn`t working".  How anyone can find racism in that is mind boggling.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #276 on: April 25, 2012, 09:17:25 PM »
I actually had the pleasure of watching two people fight over obamas golf addiction at the gymbtonight.  One guy said it was ridiculous that in a time a crises Obama was playing so much golf, the older white Lib said it was a racist stereotype that anyone would bash Obama over his golf addiction. 

I said to the older white Lib : Obama was hired because he was black, he will be fired due to hs failed bs. 

LOL.

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #277 on: April 26, 2012, 08:35:07 PM »
I don`t even get how this issue could be even remotely political.  It really goes to show you that some who classify themselves under a label, they will go right along with that group of people`s belief despite any and all evidence to the contrary.  Group-Think at its finest.

Its quite pathetic at this point and I do not understand at all how or why a Pro-Trayvon (stupidity) position became a liberal platform.

They really look like morons and should be called out for it.  I have noticed the major back-peddling the liberals have been doing, even going as far as to create ridiculous alternate scenarios to trying to find a "racist" element elsewhere because they so dearly want it to be about race.

Its pathetic. Its as if these liberals are the racist ones when they try their hardest to make something out of complete nonsense.  For instance, Mitt Romney had a campaign banner that consisted of White Lettering on a Black Background which read-"Obama isn`t working".  How anyone can find racism in that is mind boggling.

holy shit the very idea that his slogan is racist is just fucking retarded....no wonder he followed keith olberman and got canned.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #278 on: April 29, 2012, 05:53:08 PM »
Photo tells much about case against Zimmerman (Worth a look)
The Philadelphia Inquirer ^ | April 29, 2012 | George Parry, esquire
Posted on April 29, 2012 4:15:18 PM EDT by 2ndDivisionVet

To paraphrase President Obama, if I had a son who had been flat on the ground in a vicious fight, the back of his head would look like that of accused murderer George Zimmerman.

Thanks to a photograph broadcast by ABC News showing Zimmerman’s bloody head wounds, those trying to use Trayvon Martin’s death to challenge “stand your ground” self-defense laws had better start exploiting some other tragedy. For the picture demonstrates that Zimmerman was unable to retreat, since he was pinned to the ground taking a beating when he shot Martin. And note that one of the depicted wounds is long and straight, consistent with Zimmerman’s claim that Martin was pounding his head against an edged curbstone at the time of the fatal shot.

We don’t have all the facts, but there are things we do know.

For instance, the police radio tape proves that Zimmerman was describing his actions to the police as he allegedly stalked his victim. Doesn’t that undercut the murder charges? What kind of criminal calls 911 to tell the police he is hunting down his intended prey?

On the tape, Zimmerman not only advises he is following Martin, but he also asks for confirmation that a police officer is being dispatched to investigate. The dispatcher replies that Zimmerman doesn’t need to follow Martin, to which Zimmerman promptly responds “OK” and agrees, instead, to rendezvous with the en-route police officer.

Again, what kind of murderer, preparing for the kill, invites the police to interrupt his scheme? Moreover, doesn’t this conversation support Zimmerman’s claim that he had ceased his pursuit prior to the confrontation with Martin?

We also know that, after shooting Martin, Zimmerman waited for the police to arrive and cooperated fully with their investigation, even as emergency medical personnel treated his head wounds. Wouldn’t someone who had just committed a heinous hate crime potentially punishable by death or life imprisonment have fled the scene or, at least, requested legal counsel and refused to answer questions?

Zimmerman and Martin fought on the ground, and the fight ended when Zimmerman pulled the trigger. But at Zimmerman’s bail hearing, a prosecution detective, who had sworn out the arrest warrant, testified that he couldn’t say who had started the fight.

If this case goes to trial, the prosecution will need a better answer than that if it hopes to prove Zimmerman was the aggressor. And shouldn’t that key issue have been resolved before bringing murder charges against an obviously injured person claiming that he acted in self-defense?

While much evidence remains to be disclosed, what we have learned so far raises serious questions about the strength, rationale, and integrity of the prosecution’s case. These questions are all the more troubling given the tsunami of manufactured racist hysteria that clearly influenced the decision to arrest “white Hispanic” George Zimmerman.

Stay tuned.

George Parry is a former state and federal prosecutor practicing law in Philadelphia.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #279 on: April 29, 2012, 06:05:10 PM »
imagine running two blocks just to get knocked on your ass.   what a waste of cardio.

"He's running away" hahaha oh brother.  I was not the aggressor but I did chase his ass two blocks thruy the dark with a gun while calling him an asshole.

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #280 on: April 29, 2012, 06:33:10 PM »
^^^

That proves it, he is guilty of first degree murder...

To bad you have no evidence what so ever and zimmerman has evidence to corroborate his story...

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #281 on: April 29, 2012, 08:57:00 PM »
^^^

That proves it, he is guilty of first degree murder...

To bad you have no evidence what so ever and zimmerman has evidence to corroborate his story...

He is not guilty of 1st degree murder.  I've said form minute 1 that the shoot was legal.

He was playing that cutesy little game where "I'm the agressor by chasing you in the dark with a gun for 2 blocks, then suddenly when I realize your posture isn't prey and you are ready to spring on my ass, I'm deciding to freeze in my shoes and not be the aggressor".

In trayvon's mind, he saw an attack as imminent and he swung.  Two completely diff realities.  They are both legally covered, since there is no definition of when you are in fear.  Zimm froze up once he saw the person he was following wasn't running. 

AND THE SHOOT WAS LEGAL.   

But I think the jury will convict him anyway.  Won't be right, but it will punish the MFer who grabbed a gun and went running on the other side ofthe park after misidentifying trayvon as a burglar.

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #282 on: April 30, 2012, 05:14:00 AM »
imagine running two blocks just to get knocked on your ass.   what a waste of cardio.

"He's running away" hahaha oh brother.  I was not the aggressor but I did chase his ass two blocks thruy the dark with a gun while calling him an asshole.
  :D
Well, when Zimmerman chased Trayvons ass 2 blocks (while on the phone with the police telling them whats up) and then give up and head back, only to have Trayvon chase HIS ass down and attack him, well that looks a little different doesnt it?
But you convientley leave that out.

blacken700

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #283 on: April 30, 2012, 05:18:15 AM »
show me where a witness said trayvon chased him and attacked him  ???

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #284 on: April 30, 2012, 05:55:01 AM »
show me where a witness said trayvon chased him and attacked him  ???
Show me evidence Zimmerman chased Trayvon down and attacked him?
Show me evidence that he didnt lose sight of him, turn around and head back to his SUV like he said he did?

See you guys offer all these nice theories explaining WHY this could have happened or WHY you think he's lying, but nobody can prove any of it.

And in a courtroom, it doesnt matter what you KNOW, it only matters what you can PROVE.

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #285 on: April 30, 2012, 05:59:04 AM »
grabbed a gun
He didnt grab a gun numbnuts. He had one on him because he has a CWP and was on his way home.
You keep misconstruing that to make is sound like something it isnt.
Stop.

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #286 on: April 30, 2012, 07:31:21 AM »
I don`t even get how this issue could be even remotely political.  It really goes to show you that some who classify themselves under a label, they will go right along with that group of people`s belief despite any and all evidence to the contrary.  Group-Think at its finest.

Kind of describing 33333 with that one Bro.. But this is 100% true statement. The "we" think this way stance.....no matter what.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #287 on: April 30, 2012, 07:32:58 AM »
Kind of describing 33333 with that one Bro.. But this is 100% true statement. The "we" think this way stance.....no matter what.

LOL   96% of blacks are obamabots and you have the balls to ascribe that label to me? 

BTW - what group think do I engage in? 

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #288 on: April 30, 2012, 07:41:40 AM »
LOL   96% of blacks are obamabots and you have the balls to ascribe that label to me? 

BTW - what group think do I engage in? 

I didnt say they werent obamabots... but that doesnt make you not a group thinker. You just suscribe to a different group. Not sure how one thing negates the other chief. Youre kind of doing it right now.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #289 on: April 30, 2012, 07:41:53 AM »
show me where a witness said trayvon chased him and attacked him  ???

nobody saw who attacked who.

we only know that 1 man chased the other 2 blocks.   Then he shot him dead.

Now, zimm TOLD US he was attacked.  What do you expect him to say?  

I keep hearing people say "you can't PROVE trayvon didn't attack him" but I dont think you have to.  We have proof that trayvo was fleeing (zimm admitted it) and we have proof that zimm chased him for 2 blocks (distance from 911 call to where shooting happened).

One man shot another dead in a dark street.  There aren't going to be witnesses to the altercation, who started it.  But you don't need that.  The jury doesnt need that.  They look at who chased a kid 2 blocks in the dark with a gun.  That'll be enough to convict him.  There aren't going to be witnesses - jurors have to try to determine what happened based upon everything that happened that night.  

chasing a kid 2 blocks in the dark with a gun, only to claim self defense.  LOL.  His ass is going to prison.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #290 on: April 30, 2012, 07:43:46 AM »
I didnt say they werent obamabots... but that doesnt make you not a group thinker. You just suscribe to a different group. Not sure how one thing negates the other chief. Youre kind of doing it right now.

Tell me what group think I engage in? 

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #291 on: April 30, 2012, 07:48:23 AM »
He didnt grab a gun numbnuts. He had one on him because he has a CWP and was on his way home.
You keep misconstruing that to make is sound like something it isnt.
Stop.

He was the neighborhood watch captain, but the watch rules specifically say one cannot carry a gun when on duty.

So he wasn't a neighborhood watch captain when he chased a kid two blocks in the dark with a gun.  He was just some dickhead on a sunday afternoon, getting his rocks off by playing pretend police and terrifying some kid whose only crime was looking like a burglar. 

zimm is fucked.  the more i think about it.... i didn't know he told the 911 operator that trayvon RAN.   This means there is ZERO PROOF that trayvon started it.  in fact, jurors will look at a scared minor being chased 2 blocks by a fat man with a gun and probably believe he acted in self defense IF he even swung first.   I mean, if you're walking your dog and a fat man with a gun chases u 2 blocks, you CAN punch him in the face once he reaches you because you're already in fear of your life and you're standing your ground.

To be honest, trayvon probably could have pulled a gun and shot zimmerman and it would have been legal.  Cause he had already fled 2 blocks from the angry man with a gun throwing profanities his way.

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #292 on: April 30, 2012, 08:10:48 AM »
nobody saw who attacked who.

we only know that 1 man chased the other 2 blocks.   Then he shot him dead.

Chased him on the phone with the dispatcher, than said he lost him and headed back to his truck.

You keep leaving that out as well. There is no proof it didnt go down as he said. There is no from you that he didnt give up, and that he confronted Zimmerman and attacked him.

You have no proof of any of your allegations. He has SOME proof of parts of his story.

Zimm - 1
You - 0

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #293 on: April 30, 2012, 08:12:38 AM »
He was the neighborhood watch captain, but the watch rules specifically say one cannot carry a gun when on duty.

So he wasn't a neighborhood watch captain when he chased a kid two blocks in the dark with a gun.  He was just some dickhead on a sunday afternoon, getting his rocks off by playing pretend police and terrifying some kid whose only crime was looking like a burglar.  

zimm is fucked.  the more i think about it.... i didn't know he told the 911 operator that trayvon RAN.   This means there is ZERO PROOF that trayvon started it.  in fact, jurors will look at a scared minor being chased 2 blocks by a fat man with a gun and probably believe he acted in self defense IF he even swung first.   I mean, if you're walking your dog and a fat man with a gun chases u 2 blocks, you CAN punch him in the face once he reaches you because you're already in fear of your life and you're standing your ground.

To be honest, trayvon probably could have pulled a gun and shot zimmerman and it would have been legal.  Cause he had already fled 2 blocks from the angry man with a gun throwing profanities his way.
He wasnt actively on watch, therefore he wasnt breaking any rules.
And yeah, he told dispatch he took off, and then said he gave up and went back to his truck. Do you think the juries are going to say, "Oh, a 6'3 black kid took off running away from a short fat middle age mexican, and he couldnt get away"? That he couldnt outrun a fat mexican? REALLY!?

REALLY?
You really think a short fat middle age mexican ran down a young tall athletic black man? And this is your argument?
If anything, this should be more proof he was confronted by Trayvon. An athletic young black kid takes off running away from a short fat mexican. But the somehow short fat mexican winds up on the ground getting his ass kicked. I dont think the Mexican could have caught up with the kid and attacked him bro.
This is using your own supposition logic.

240 logic at its finest.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #294 on: April 30, 2012, 08:26:05 AM »
Chased him on the phone with the dispatcher, than said he lost him and headed back to his truck.

His truck was 2 blocks from the spot where the shooting happened.

So unless trayvon dragged him kicking and screaming for 2 blocks for a shooting, methinks his ass didn't go back to the truck ;)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #295 on: April 30, 2012, 08:28:51 AM »
I believe trayvon ran until he got around the corner, then stopped to continue his phone convo.

i believe zimm cut thru between the blocks (as this image shows) and intercepted trayvon.

there is no proof either man attacked - but lots of proof a 20-something with a gun went two blocks to run into a 17 year old kid... and then he shot him.

Toss in the exaggerative nature of his statements as icing on the cake.  I dont see how he walks.

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #296 on: April 30, 2012, 08:33:26 AM »
Tell me what group think I engage in? 

Man im not about to play this game with you.. you know what the fuck group youre in.. im not gonna get in to this trolling shit with you

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #297 on: April 30, 2012, 08:37:16 AM »
Man im not about to play this game with you.. you know what the fuck group youre in.. im not gonna get in to this trolling shit with you

FAIL - you can type that world salad but not list the things you claim about me.   Got it. 

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #298 on: April 30, 2012, 08:57:26 AM »
FAIL - you can type that world salad but not list the things you claim about me.   Got it. 
You want me to play this stupid ass game with you.. The semantics game.. and im not... because when i trip you up.. you just say "ohhh i was was just bustin balls" or some other kind of lame excuse. You know what the fuck you are.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #299 on: April 30, 2012, 09:06:00 AM »
You want me to play this stupid ass game with you.. The semantics game.. and im not... because when i trip you up.. you just say "ohhh i was was just bustin balls" or some other kind of lame excuse. You know what the fuck you are.

Yeah - I am the guy that came and pissed and took a big dump on your Hope and Change parade and media driven narratives.