Author Topic: Suckmymuscle vs OneMoreRep - challenge with SuckMyMuscle being owned to oblivion  (Read 852753 times)

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
SuckMYMuscle is owned like the bitch he is..

I think SuckMyMuscle was better off, because OneMoreRep would easily beat the shit out of him.
Dude,that`s exactly what I was thinking.

SMM got off easy.

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
SMM is no more......he is now known as OMRB.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

suckmymuscle

Raymondo,

As I said many posts back, I am DONE dealing with this coward.

I had this thread up since Sunday.  

I challenged him and offered to pay for his flight, hotel, cab fare and meals.

He takes over two days to reply and then agrees.

Then he needs to have a contract drafted in order to show face (which I call my lawyer for and have had him ready to do).

He then wants to have pride rules (which I told him I didn't care).

He then decides he prefers only striking/standing (Again, I don't give a fuck).

I then decide that it's time he put his money where his mouth is and get serious with this shit and give him an hour and half to give me solid confirmation (a name & phone number to call with my lawyer on 3-way to set this shit up).

I then have Renzo guarantee this Saturday (which is a huge favor and I appreciate it immensely).

I also have my lawyer waiting for this coward to show face in order to speak to him over the phone (My lawyer was with me on the phone for over 2 hours wondering what the fuck was going on - luckily he is a family friend).

I then flood his private inbox with messages (I sent him over 3 messages to urge him to reply, which I posted here).

I then proved that he was online during the time that I posted my deadline for him to man up (I posted screen caps showing he was hiding in the shadows).

Once the deadline was over, I stated firmly that I WILL NOT deal with this pussy anymore and that from that moment on he is to be known as a piece of shit on this site and will be forever invisible to me.

He then conveniently decides to show up from his cowardly puddle of piss and starts to show some hair on his chest stating that he would do this and that and all sorts of make believe bullshit.

As a man of my word, I am not paying attention to that useless piece of shit.  

As proven by this thread, SUCKMYMUSCLE IS MY BITCH.  I am not going to entertain that piece of shit by subjecting myself to another go-around with a fucking coward.  I'm not going to waste any more of my time or my friend's time on this internet coward.

Whether or not the rest of GetBig wants to acknowledge the fact that he is forever my bitch is up to you guys, I have done my part and will not even give him a second thought.

"1"

P.S.  This is the LAST TIME I will directly/indirectly address that cowardly waste of genetically altered sperm - LAST TIME AND I MEAN IT.  He can go around unicorn herding as much as he wants.

STFU BITCH. I JUST GAVE YOU MY ADDRESS. NO BITCHING OUT NOW. WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU WAITING? THE REASON WHY I DIDN'T RESPOND TO THE "DEADLINE" IS TWOFOLD: I WASN'T READING THE THREAD WHEN YOU MADE IT AND NO ONE GIVES ME DEADLINES.

I AM READY TO DO THIS, F.A.G.G.O.T. YOU FUCKING GIMP, I WANTED TO REMAIN ANONYMOUS ON THIS BOARD BUT YOU HAVE ACTUALLY MANAGED TO PISS ME OFF AND NOW I AM GOING TO DESTROY YOU. SO SEND THE TICKET ASAP AND LET'S SEE IF YOU CAN BACK UP YOUR SHIT. I WILL BACK UP MINE.

SUCKMYMUSCLE

The Ugly

• Getbig V
Pathetic.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
  STFU BITCH. I JUST GAVE YOU MY ADDRESS. NO BITCHING OUT NOW. WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU WAITING? THE REASON WHY I DIDN'T RESPOND TO THE "DEADLINE" IS TWOFOLD: I WASN'T READING THE THREAD WHEN YOU MADE IT AND NO ONE GIVES ME DEADLINES.

I AM READY TO DO THIS, F.A.G.G.O.T. YOU FUCKING GIMP, I WANTED TO REMAIN ANONYMOUS ON THIS BOARD BUT YOU HAVE ACTUALLY MANAGED TO PISS ME OFF AND NOW I AM GOING TO DESTROY YOU. SO SEND THE TICKET ASAP AND LET'S SEE IF YOU CAN BACK UP YOUR SHIT. I WILL BACK UP MINE.

SUCKMYMUSCLE
::)

che

• Getbig V

SUCKMYMUSCLE

Haha, OMRBitch  meltdown

chaos

• Getbig V

SUCKMYMUSCLE
Less believable than any of your other claims, OMRB. ::)
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Havenbull

• Getbig IV
  • Damn it
 ;)

haider

• Getbig V
  • Team Batman Squats

SUCKMYMUSCLE
RAAAWWWWWRRRR typed the paper tiger

:'(
follow the arrows

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.

SUCKMYMUSCLE

What if he flys down to meet you at a mutually agreeable location? 

haider

• Getbig V
  • Team Batman Squats
Can we stop shitting on OMRs massive owning of OMRsBitch by suggesting ways of making this fight happen? Its all over now, you are only legitimising the lame excuses. If he was eager to fight this shit would have went down already.

We should petition Ron for a permanent name change as suggested by Chaos. Any variation or short form of "OneMoreRep's Bitch" will work
follow the arrows

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
  • quit·ter : a person can't finish a task
GetBig Petition
« Reply #611 on: May 08, 2012, 07:51:40 PM »
The undersigned members of GetBig would like to state that they are petitioning OneMoreRep to reconsider his decision to retract the offer to physically destroy member SuckMyMuscle (hereforth referred to as OneMoreRepsBitch/OMRB).

We all know and have witnessed the owning and beating that OMRB took in the original challenge thread.  It was precise, controlled, and well thought out the way you challenged....waited.... agreed to demands...and ultimately exposed OMRB as nothing more than a common tool box.  We do feel, however, that a sense of accomplishment would only become sweeter if you give him the physical beat down he so richly deserves.  What say you OMR.....reconsider your decision?  OMRB has it coming...and is ripe for the taking...

Signed:

Krankenstein

haider

• Getbig V
  • Team Batman Squats
Re: GetBig Petition
« Reply #612 on: May 08, 2012, 07:52:50 PM »
Hhahahaha check my last post bro   ;D
follow the arrows

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
Wait - how can SMM claim a belt under Carlson Gracie.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Carlson_Gracie

He died in 2006. 

225for70

• Getbig IV
  • Suckmymuscle is OneMoreRep's little bitch
Ron should change suckmymuscle's? handle to OneMoreRep's little bitch..

No one in there right mind will take this suckmymuscle character seriously after he backed down from a paid fight..

Mussolini

• Getbig IV
  • riding shotgun on the team Nasser War wagon
Wait - how can SMM claim a belt under Carlson Gracie.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Carlson_Gracie

He died in 2006.  

Are you serious? I'm going to go out on a limb here and say Carlson trained many students and gave out belts a few times before he died. I know this is a big stretch but it is possible.  Perhaps SMM trained with Carlson  before he died? Or maybe Carlson Gracie never taught anyone or gave students belts during his career? After all, the guy died in 2006. Do you suffer from downs syndrome or did your parents drop you on your head frequently as an infant?
shotgun on the team

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
Are you serious? Perhaps he trained with him before you died. I guess Carlson Gracie never taught anyone or gave students belts during his career. After all, the guy died in 2006. Do you suffer from downs syndrom or did your parents drop you on your head frequently as an infant?

How old is SMM?    When was the last time Carlson gave out a rank? 

suckmymuscle

Are you serious? Perhaps he trained with him before you died. I guess Carlson Gracie never taught anyone or gave students belts during his career. After all, the guy died in 2006. Do you suffer from downs syndrom or did your parents drop you on your head frequently as an infant?

These people are unbelievably stupid. They are so desperate to prove me wrong they shoot their own foot.

And "OneMorefag" is a coward. Address given; he ain't sending the money. His only excuse is that I didn't give him the address before the "deadline" expired. So I am giving it now. What difference does it make?

SUCKMYMUSCLE

Danjo

• Getbig IV
  • If you're coming on...then come on!
Ron should change suckmymuscle's? handle to OneMoreRep's little bitch..

No one in there right mind will take this suckmymuscle character seriously after he backed down from a paid fight..

this....1MR called SUCKSMANCHOWDER"s bluff and he just withered up....typical internet tough guy who is just a sissy livin in his mom's basement
H

225for70

• Getbig IV
  • Suckmymuscle is OneMoreRep's little bitch
How old is SMM?    When was the last time Carlson gave out a rank? 

Suckmumuscle is just an internet tough guy..I bet he never has even gotten to a fight in real life.  You notice how quite he has been the last few days. He knows that OneMoreRep would fuck him up..

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
 These people are unbelievably stupid. They are so desperate to prove me wrong they shoot their own foot.

And "OneMorefag" is a coward. Address given; he ain't sending the money. His only excuse is that I didn't give him the address before the "deadline" expired. So I am giving it now. What difference does it make? ::)

SUCKMYMUSCLE

Carlson died in 2006.   For you to achieved the rank you claim would jae taken at least 3 - 5 years.  So we are. Now at best in 2003 no?   

Mussolini

• Getbig IV

And "OneMorefag" is a coward. Address given; he ain't sending the money. His only excuse is that I didn't give him the address before the "deadline" expired. So I am giving it now. What difference does it make? ::)

SUCKMYMUSCLE

Yah man, something seems fishy. Why assume that every minute you are on the internet you are hovering over threads on GB ? If he was serious about fighting he wouldn't have put a 1hr time limit/dead line for you to accept., Here you are willing to fight, have given him the details he asked for and now he is playing the " you didn't accept in time" card and calling you a coward!!?!?!? These people are unbelievable.

Everyone hating on SMM should know he gave OMR his details before the supposed deadline expired. Adonis can confirm this. If OMR was serious he would accept now and stop playing the expired deadline card.

Anyone calling SMM a coward should look at the facts and specifically the timeline before they draw their conclusions.
shotgun on the team

Mussolini

• Getbig IV
Carlson died in 2006.   For you to achieved the rank you claim would jae taken at least 3 - 5 years.  So we are. Now at best in 2003 no?   

Are you dumb or just stupid? LOL, this may come as a shock to you but... wait wait make sure you are sitting down....Some people actually trained back in 2003, even earlier than that believe it or not!! Now I know I am going to be called a liar but I know a few guys who were doing BJJ back in the year 2000!!!
shotgun on the team

chaos

• Getbig V
Re: GetBig Petition
« Reply #623 on: May 08, 2012, 08:18:59 PM »
I'd like to see sucksmanmeat get the opportunity to be anally violated by OMR.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
Are you dumb or just stupid? LOL, this may come as a shock to you but... wait wait make sure you are sitting down....Some people actually trained back in 2003, even earlier than that believe it or not!! Now I know I am going to be called a liar but I know a few guys who were doing BJJ back in the year 2000!!!

I have Trained BJJ and he claimed a purple belt no?   

why can't he say how old he is.