Getbig Bodybuilding, Figure and Fitness Forums
August 30, 2014, 07:42:05 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 23 24 [25] 26 27 ... 175   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Suckmymuscle vs OneMoreRep - challenge with SuckMyMuscle being owned to oblivion  (Read 180017 times)
chaos
Getbig V

Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan

« Reply #600 on: May 08, 2012, 06:23:20 PM »

WTF have I been missing?   Cheesy
Common sense and your manhood Huh
Report to moderator   Logged

Liar!!!!Filt!!!!
OneMoreRep
Getbig V

« Reply #601 on: May 08, 2012, 06:30:36 PM »

Where the fuck is OneMoreRep!

Raymondo,

As I said many posts back, I am DONE dealing with this coward.

I had this thread up since Sunday.  

I challenged him and offered to pay for his flight, hotel, cab fare and meals.

He takes over two days to reply and then agrees.

Then he needs to have a contract drafted in order to show face (which I call my lawyer for and have had him ready to do).

He then wants to have pride rules (which I told him I didn't care).

He then decides he prefers only striking/standing (Again, I don't give a fuck).

I then decide that it's time he put his money where his mouth is and get serious with this shit and give him an hour and half to give me solid confirmation (a name & phone number to call with my lawyer on 3-way to set this shit up).

I then have Renzo guarantee this Saturday (which is a huge favor and I appreciate it immensely).

I also have my lawyer waiting for this coward to show face in order to speak to him over the phone (My lawyer was with me on the phone for over 2 hours wondering what the fuck was going on - luckily he is a family friend).

I then flood his private inbox with messages (I sent him over 3 messages to urge him to reply, which I posted here).

I then proved that he was online during the time that I posted my deadline for him to man up (I posted screen caps showing he was hiding in the shadows).

Once the deadline was over, I stated firmly that I WILL NOT deal with this pussy anymore and that from that moment on he is to be known as a piece of shit on this site and will be forever invisible to me.

He then conveniently decides to show up from his cowardly puddle of piss and starts to show some hair on his chest stating that he would do this and that and all sorts of make believe bullshit.

As a man of my word, I am not paying attention to that useless piece of shit.  

As proven by this thread, SUCKMYMUSCLE IS MY BITCH.  I am not going to entertain that piece of shit by subjecting myself to another go-around with a fucking coward.  I'm not going to waste any more of my time or my friend's time on this internet coward.

Whether or not the rest of GetBig wants to acknowledge the fact that he is forever my bitch is up to you guys, I have done my part and will not even give him a second thought.

"1"

P.S.  This is the LAST TIME I will directly/indirectly address that cowardly waste of genetically altered sperm - LAST TIME AND I MEAN IT.  He can go around unicorn herding as much as he wants.
The Effervescent
Getbig V

You < cotton ball

« Reply #602 on: May 08, 2012, 06:34:59 PM »

Raymondo,

Then he needs to have a contract drafted in order to show face (which I call my lawyer for and have had him ready to do).

I then decide that it's time he put his money where his mouth is and get serious with this shit and give him an hour and half to give me solid confirmation (a name & phone number to call with my lawyer on 3-way to set this shit up).

I then have Renzo guarantee this Saturday (which is a huge favor and I appreciate it immensely).

I also have my lawyer waiting for this coward to show face in order to speak to him over the phone (My lawyer was with me on the phone for over 2 hours wondering what the fuck was going on - luckily he is a family friend).

I then flood his private inbox with messages (I sent him over 3 messages to urge him to reply, which I posted here).

I then proved that he was online during the time that I posted my deadline for him to man up (I posted screen caps showing he was hiding in the shadows).

Once the deadline was over, I stated firmly that I WILL NOT deal with this pussy anymore and that from that moment on he is to be known as a piece of shit on this site and will be forever invisible to me.

He then conveniently decides to show up from his cowardly puddle of piss and starts to show some hair on his chest stating that he would do this and that and all sorts of make believe bullshit.

As proven by this thread, SUCKMYMUSCLE IS MY BITCH.  I am not going to entertain that piece of shit by subjecting myself to another go-around with a fucking coward.  I'm not going to waste any more of my time or my friend's time on this internet coward.

Whether or not the rest of GetBig wants to acknowledge the fact that he is forever my bitch is up to you guys, I have done my part and will not even give him a second thought.

"1"

P.S.  This is the LAST TIME I will directly/indirectly address that cowardly waste of genetically altered sperm.  He can go around unicorn herding as much as he wants.

We all know the deal Rep...he conveniently waited until after your deadline to show his face, talking all tough...when he was online the entire time

if you re-open your offer, he will just play games for another two days...don't waste your time
che
Getbig V

« Reply #603 on: May 08, 2012, 06:36:33 PM »

Raymondo,

"1"

P.S.  This is the LAST TIME I will directly/indirectly address that cowardly waste of genetically altered sperm - LAST TIME AND I MEAN IT.  He can go around unicorn herding as much as he wants.

SMM= your bitch for ever.

Well done my friend .
The Effervescent
Getbig V

You < cotton ball

« Reply #604 on: May 08, 2012, 06:36:55 PM »

You are OFFICIALLY SMM's owner

Just as Stark owns Asif

and I own Sev

welcome to the club
225for70
Getbig IV

Suckmymuscle is OneMoreRep's little bitch

« Reply #605 on: May 08, 2012, 06:42:00 PM »

SuckMYMuscle is owned like the bitch he is..

I think SuckMyMuscle was better off, because OneMoreRep would easily beat the shit out of him.
PJim
Getbig IV

I took my potatoes down to be mashed.

« Reply #606 on: May 08, 2012, 06:43:08 PM »

I think TA's going to be the most disappointed, he seemed to be arranging everything, from the promotion to the refreshments  Cheesy
The Effervescent
Getbig V

You < cotton ball

« Reply #607 on: May 08, 2012, 06:44:05 PM »

I think TA's going to be the most disappointed, he seemed to be arranging everything, from the promotion to the refreshments  Cheesy

I was looking forward to his culinary delights  Grin
Soul Crusher
Competitors
Getbig V

Doesnt lie about lifting.

« Reply #608 on: May 08, 2012, 06:49:31 PM »

Brown belt under Renzo = serious business. 
Nomad
Getbig IV

« Reply #609 on: May 08, 2012, 06:51:08 PM »

oh boy

I give SMM 5% chance of recovery. By the way when will it be my turn to be one of getbig heavyweights  Grin
I feel like nothing compared to some of the jetsetting, lawyer calling badasses around here

all drugs - TPPIIP
wes
Competitors
Getbig V

The Power Cosmic

« Reply #610 on: May 08, 2012, 07:01:00 PM »

OneMoreRep owns SMM.................suck y won`t recover.
Nirvana
Getbig V

Maggot Filled Ass.

« Reply #611 on: May 08, 2012, 07:02:37 PM »

You need to take smm to an obedience class.  one with german shepherds

Chew Tobacco.
wes
Competitors
Getbig V

The Power Cosmic

« Reply #612 on: May 08, 2012, 07:04:00 PM »

I was looking forward to his culinary delights  Grin
YES!!!  Cheesy
wes
Competitors
Getbig V

The Power Cosmic

« Reply #613 on: May 08, 2012, 07:04:53 PM »

SuckMYMuscle is owned like the bitch he is..

I think SuckMyMuscle was better off, because OneMoreRep would easily beat the shit out of him.
Dude,that`s exactly what I was thinking.

SMM got off easy.
chaos
Getbig V

« Reply #614 on: May 08, 2012, 07:07:21 PM »

SMM is no more......he is now known as OMRB.

Liar!!!!Filt!!!!
suckmymuscle
« Reply #615 on: May 08, 2012, 07:10:45 PM »

Raymondo,

"1"

STFU BITCH. I JUST GAVE YOU MY ADDRESS. NO BITCHING OUT NOW. WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU WAITING? THE REASON WHY I DIDN'T RESPOND TO THE "DEADLINE" IS TWOFOLD: I WASN'T READING THE THREAD WHEN YOU MADE IT AND NO ONE GIVES ME DEADLINES.

I AM READY TO DO THIS, F.A.G.G.O.T. YOU FUCKING GIMP, I WANTED TO REMAIN ANONYMOUS ON THIS BOARD BUT YOU HAVE ACTUALLY MANAGED TO PISS ME OFF AND NOW I AM GOING TO DESTROY YOU. SO SEND THE TICKET ASAP AND LET'S SEE IF YOU CAN BACK UP YOUR SHIT. I WILL BACK UP MINE.

SUCKMYMUSCLE
The Ugly
Getbig V

« Reply #616 on: May 08, 2012, 07:12:09 PM »

Pathetic.
wes
Competitors
Getbig V

The Power Cosmic

« Reply #617 on: May 08, 2012, 07:12:39 PM »

STFU BITCH. I JUST GAVE YOU MY ADDRESS. NO BITCHING OUT NOW. WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU WAITING? THE REASON WHY I DIDN'T RESPOND TO THE "DEADLINE" IS TWOFOLD: I WASN'T READING THE THREAD WHEN YOU MADE IT AND NO ONE GIVES ME DEADLINES.

I AM READY TO DO THIS, F.A.G.G.O.T. YOU FUCKING GIMP, I WANTED TO REMAIN ANONYMOUS ON THIS BOARD BUT YOU HAVE ACTUALLY MANAGED TO PISS ME OFF AND NOW I AM GOING TO DESTROY YOU. SO SEND THE TICKET ASAP AND LET'S SEE IF YOU CAN BACK UP YOUR SHIT. I WILL BACK UP MINE.

SUCKMYMUSCLE
Roll Eyes
che
Getbig V

« Reply #618 on: May 08, 2012, 07:14:04 PM »

SUCKMYMUSCLE

Haha, OMRBitch  meltdown
chaos
Getbig V

« Reply #619 on: May 08, 2012, 07:21:25 PM »

SUCKMYMUSCLE
Less believable than any of your other claims, OMRB. Roll Eyes

Liar!!!!Filt!!!!
Havenbull
Getbig IV

Yep... that's me

« Reply #620 on: May 08, 2012, 07:24:41 PM »

Wink

* aw shit.jpg (31.82 KB, 400x541 - viewed 480 times.)

Iron Warriors!! grrr
haider
Getbig V

Team Batman Squats

« Reply #621 on: May 08, 2012, 07:42:39 PM »

SUCKMYMUSCLE
RAAAWWWWWRRRR typed the paper tiger

Cry

follow the arrows
Soul Crusher
Competitors
Getbig V

Doesnt lie about lifting.

« Reply #622 on: May 08, 2012, 07:45:12 PM »

SUCKMYMUSCLE

What if he flys down to meet you at a mutually agreeable location? 
haider
Getbig V

Team Batman Squats

« Reply #623 on: May 08, 2012, 07:51:28 PM »

Can we stop shitting on OMRs massive owning of OMRsBitch by suggesting ways of making this fight happen? Its all over now, you are only legitimising the lame excuses. If he was eager to fight this shit would have went down already.

We should petition Ron for a permanent name change as suggested by Chaos. Any variation or short form of "OneMoreRep's Bitch" will work

follow the arrows
Krankenstein
Getbig V

OMG I JUST BURNED OUT MY CNS. HELP ME JOE

« Reply #624 on: May 08, 2012, 07:51:40 PM »

The undersigned members of GetBig would like to state that they are petitioning OneMoreRep to reconsider his decision to retract the offer to physically destroy member SuckMyMuscle (hereforth referred to as OneMoreRepsBitch/OMRB).

We all know and have witnessed the owning and beating that OMRB took in the original challenge thread.  It was precise, controlled, and well thought out the way you challenged....waited.... agreed to demands...and ultimately exposed OMRB as nothing more than a common tool box.  We do feel, however, that a sense of accomplishment would only become sweeter if you give him the physical beat down he so richly deserves.  What say you OMR.....reconsider your decision?  OMRB has it coming...and is ripe for the taking...

Signed:

Krankenstein
Pages: 1 ... 23 24 [25] 26 27 ... 175   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Theme created by Egad Community. Powered by MySQL Powered by PHP Powered by SMF 1.1.19 | SMF © 2013, Simple Machines Valid XHTML 1.0! Valid CSS!