Getbig Bodybuilding, Figure and Fitness Forums
December 20, 2014, 04:59:29 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 34 35 [36] 37 38 ... 175   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Suckmymuscle vs OneMoreRep - challenge with SuckMyMuscle being owned to oblivion  (Read 206139 times)
The True Adonis
Getbig V

"We Will Correct All This."

« Reply #875 on: May 09, 2012, 01:31:12 PM »

First of all, cun t, I've done 26 plates total, when I was training for power and eating 6 000 calories a day. Now, I've been dieting for four months and recovering from a knee injury. Also, quads are my weakest bodypart. How does a 1 rep max of 625 lbs, on the bench, sound to you, little fucker? The fact that you remembered the number of plates I mentioned, on a thread long time ago, goes to show how pitty and pathetic you truly are.

Also, what is it with the assholes on this board? They reply to each and ever single commentary, you make, with a snide remark, a challenge or a pretentiously witty put-down. How bitter and sad, they must be, to have this hostile attitude all the fucking time. I feel sorry for them. Sad Cry

SUCKMYMUSCLE
Report to moderator   Logged

E
The True Adonis
Getbig V

« Reply #876 on: May 09, 2012, 01:35:29 PM »

Yeah, there is no question that models with symmetrical faces, six-packs and boyish are far more popular than bodybuilders. Many people think that women like alpha males, but this is only true in a very fe cases. Usually, it's either insecure girls who ant a man to protect them, or very aggressive women, who need an even more aggressive men, o make them feel female. As hard as i is to believe, a significant majority(maybe 70%) of women are attracted to men who look like boys.

Why? Because women are mothers, and boyish men bring about the female nurturing and protective instincs. This explains the popularity of Orlando Bloom with teenage girls, or the continued popularity of Brad Pitt, who, at the age of 41, continues to play the pretty boy role. Of course, Pitt is a "boy" with some serious wrinkles around his eyes, but that's a different story. The thing is that I don't want to be a pretty boy. Besides, at age 26, I'm getting too old to play this part, anyway. Sure, I could still play it for a few more years, maybe even a decade if I wanted to, but eventually I'd have to snap out of it; we all have to. Think of Brad Pitt in the film "Troy". He had the body of a model in his twenties, but the face of a middle-aged man(he was 40 then, but he actually looks 45 or 46). I prefer to look like a grown man, with large muscles and facial hair. Just my opinion. We do agree on everything, though.

SUCKMYMUSCLE

E
The True Adonis
Getbig V

« Reply #877 on: May 09, 2012, 01:37:11 PM »

Cheesy

Every guy on his board seems to be either a Navy Seal, a 300 lbs mass freak or friends with celebrities. Damn, what a successful group of people! Roll Eyes

SUCKMYMUSCLE

E
Hulkotron
Getbig V

The wizard's sleeve

« Reply #878 on: May 09, 2012, 01:41:33 PM »

Cheesy

Cheesy
lovemonkey
Getbig V

Two kinds of people; Those that can extrapolate

« Reply #879 on: May 09, 2012, 01:41:44 PM »

There's absolutely no possibility of a recovery of any kind.

from incomplete data
OneMoreRep
Getbig V

« Reply #880 on: May 09, 2012, 01:41:54 PM »

Adam showing us once again why you can never count the man out of GETBIG ownings!

The amount of lies my BITCH has planted over the years have finally blossomed into that of Venus flytraps that are now backfiring and attacking their creator.

It must be sad to be in that lonely place my BITCH finds himself in at the moment, but don't you worry BITCH, Daddy has a few more Johns that you can work on once your lips recovery from the brutal beating they've received over the course of this day.

"1"
noc
Getbig IV

« Reply #881 on: May 09, 2012, 01:42:11 PM »

This proves nothing, I forget my address and miscalculate my age a few times a week.

D
OneMoreRep
Getbig V

« Reply #882 on: May 09, 2012, 01:48:39 PM »

Grin

"1"
Soul Crusher
Competitors
Getbig V

Doesnt lie about lifting.

« Reply #883 on: May 09, 2012, 01:50:18 PM »

The Carlson Gracie thing takes the cake for me.   

Shameless to include himself in the same sentence as that legendary figure. 
bike nut
Getbig IV

Desperation is a stinky cologne

« Reply #884 on: May 09, 2012, 01:50:40 PM »

"I've been to some three hundred bodybuilding contests, both at the amateur and pro levels and I've never seen anything that looked like The Yates. I was both at the 96 O in Chicago and the 97 O in Long Beach, and they were my most memorable bodybuilding contests experiences. I remember that, when Dorian entered the stage at the 97 O, I said to myself:'What the f**k is THAT and what are those things trying to crawl from under his skin?!'
SUCKMYMUSCLE

You were at the "O" when you were 14 years old.....okay.  Roll Eyes
The True Adonis
Getbig V

« Reply #885 on: May 09, 2012, 01:53:11 PM »

I think it has been long overdo.  Please advise immediately.

E
Raymondo
Getbig V

Ray of sunshine

« Reply #886 on: May 09, 2012, 01:57:57 PM »

Adam showing us once again why you can never count the man out of GETBIG ownings!

The amount of lies my BITCH has planted over the years have finally blossomed into that of Venus flytraps that are now backfiring and attacking their creator.

It must be sad to be in that lonely place my BITCH finds himself in at the moment, but don't you worry BITCH, Daddy has a few more Johns that you can work on once your lips recovery from the brutal beating they've received over the course of this day.

"1"

That's a brilliant sentence.
YngiweRhoads
Getbig IV

Shreddin'

« Reply #887 on: May 09, 2012, 02:00:45 PM »

Awesome thread! Absolutely brilliant!  Smiley

OneMoreRep
Getbig V

« Reply #888 on: May 09, 2012, 02:02:20 PM »

SURPRISE SURPRISE

THE FUCKING OWNING CONTINUES - PLEASE TAKE A LOOK AT THESE TWO GEMS THAT OUR RESIDENT DELTA FORCE BITCH OVERLOOKED WHEN LYING HIS ASS OFF...

I'm more interested in the training of Delta Force members. Those guys are he elite of the elite, of the armed forces. Do you have any information about their training?

SUCKMYMUSCLE

I became liutenant-colonel of the elite Delta Force reserve division years ago, but I had to step down a couple years ago when, during a tactical unarmed combat training session, I ripped the rotator cuff muscle of a recruit while teaching him how to give an overhand armlock. I was 330 lbs and apparently too strong for the special forces. There was another reason why I was put in the reserve, though. They couldn't have dismissed me on the accusation that I lacked stamina due to my size, since I could climb cliffs with one hand despite my size, so they argued instead that my size was so overwhelming that it compromised the stealth of any unit I was a part of.

SUCKMYMUSCLE

So, my BITCH goes from (2006) being very curious about the training that is involved in the DELTA FORCE to then (2008) claiming that he was liutenant-colonel of the elite Delta Force reserve division years ago!!!!

BOOM BITCH!!!

Get on your knees bitch, we have customers waiting for your services.

"1"
The True Adonis
Getbig V

« Reply #889 on: May 09, 2012, 02:03:07 PM »

Actually, cun t, I'm 6'5 and weight 260 lbs, at around 10% bodyfat. I have been as much as 315 lbs, at 6% in the past, when I was dipped to my eyebrows in sauce, taking over 2 000mg of T and trenbolone a week. I had arms measurement of 23' and could dead-lift seven plates a side, for a single. You may be a weakling piece of shit loser, but this doesen't mean that everyone else on this board is. Angry

SUCKMYMUSCLE

E
A Professional
Getbig IV

« Reply #890 on: May 09, 2012, 02:03:27 PM »

Pedro Coderch wrote:
September 12, 2009 at 7:42 am
“The Potrait Of Dorian Grey” is a very hard lit­er­ary work for me to either empathize with or be inter­ested in, because in the first case I never saw myself as a sex object — even though I was con­sid­ered an exceed­ingly good-looking youth by most -, and in the sec­ond case because I think a man is defined by his actions, and being borned with a pretty face involves no voli­tional effort that can be seen as admirable, and striv­ing for phys­i­cal and facial per­fec­tion does not lead to the cre­ation of val­ues that are rel­e­vant for the con­tin­ued sur­vival and engran­dize­ment of the Human Species on Earth, and leads to no fur­ther philo­soph­i­cal enlight­ment on the Nature of what it means to be a Human, to be alive or what our ulti­mate pur­pose in the Uni­verse and what our final fate in it is. Yes, it would be nice to live for­ever with the com­plex­ion, well-being and joie de vivre of a 20 year-old, but say, after a mil­lion years of life even youth would become bor­ing and then what would your beauty and vital­ity do to fur­ther your emo­tional and intel­lec­tual well-being? Noth­ing. It is an exer­cise in futil­ity. Noth­ing wrong with enjoy­ing youth and beauty, but where does that ulti­mately lead you? To nowhere. I am search­ing for grander expla­na­tions and mean­ings to every­thing. But then, I am just an old foggy at age 29 and the opin­ion of a man who’s past his best phys­i­cally is not impor­tant to any­one but him­self. That’s fine. I never cared for approval from any­one but me.

Mark S wrote:
September 15, 2009 at 7:59 pm
Pedro: even past your prime, I’m sure you’re still quite rav­ish­ing. Cer­tainly many of your ideas are. But I think you’re hold­ing out against the charms of The Pic­ture of Dorian Gray

Pedro Coderch wrote:
September 15, 2009 at 8:39 pm
Thanks, Mark. I appre­ci­ate it. I will re-read the Por­trait Of Dorian Grey again try­ing to cap­ture it’s charm that eluded me the first time. I will read it now in Eng­lish. Trans­la­tions usu­ally suck because the translator(s) are often illit­er­ate in their own lan­guage, let alone in for­eign ones.

As for me being past my prime, well, I have an 18 year-old cousin and appar­ently their friends think I’m cool, because I’m not even 30 yet and I have enough money to live com­fort­ably, as well as because I’m tall, mus­cu­lar and took part in sev­eral semi-professional MMA fights, and have the stitch scars to prove it. So maybe if I have a bunch of 18 year-olds look­ing up to me, maybe I’m not that old. I just don’t want to wake up some day decrepit at age 90 in my death bed and real­ize that all I accom­plished in my life was that I once won some fight­ing bouts, and was looked up to by 18 year-olds. That would be quite sad. Take care.

OMRB forgot to mention his accomplishment of getting owned by a "FA GGOT"  Grin
lovemonkey
Getbig V

Two kinds of people; Those that can extrapolate

« Reply #891 on: May 09, 2012, 02:04:45 PM »

SURPRISE SURPRISE THE FUCKING OWNING CONTINUES - PLEASE TAKE A LOOK AT THESE TWO GEMS THAT OUR RESIDENT DELTA FORCE BITCH OVERLOOKED WHEN LYING HIS ASS OFF...

So, my BITCH goes from (2006) being very curious about the training that is involved in the DELTA FORCE to then (2008) claiming that he was liutenant-colonel of the elite Delta Force reserve division years ago!!!!

BOOM BITCH!!!

Get on your knees bitch, we have customers waiting for your services.

"1"

How does one keep a gimmick going for eight fucking years?? No way there's a real person behind this account, just absolutely no way.

from incomplete data
bradistani
Getbig V

« Reply #892 on: May 09, 2012, 02:12:13 PM »

onemorerep seems a legit decent fellow. so this isn't a dig, but why all this over sucky ? he's a fucking prick... we all know it. just ignore the demented cunt. he's surely not worth all this effort is he  Huh
OneMoreRep
Getbig V

« Reply #893 on: May 09, 2012, 02:12:35 PM »

It's amazing how easy it is to OWN someone to oblivion when his own lies work against him and only serve to build my arsenal.

I'd like to take a moment to thank all of the "anonymous" helpers that have so graciously flooded my inbox with little facts about MY BITCH.

I easily now have over 50 people that have come forward with little gems about our resident spine-snapping, German Shephard Delta Force Killer.

BITCH, this is what happens when you fail to service those Johns like I told you to do...  They come back asking for their money, now bend over and get ready to pay up.

"1"
Shizzo
Getbig V

The King of Irrelevance

« Reply #894 on: May 09, 2012, 02:14:42 PM »

Big MC is original Getbig...a legend

you are a nut-licking assmuncher who melted right out of the box
hope this was helpful

that being said...i think you're alright  Grin
Getbig shirt material.
dr.chimps
Getbig V

Jungle balls

« Reply #895 on: May 09, 2012, 02:15:12 PM »

OMRB forgot to mention his accomplishment of getting owned by a "FA GGOT"  Grin
'Trans­la­tions usu­ally suck because the translator(s) are often illit­er­ate in their own lan­guage, let alone in for­eign ones.'   LOL. Nice find. Totally makes no sense.    Grin
OneMoreRep
Getbig V

« Reply #896 on: May 09, 2012, 02:16:36 PM »

onemorerep seems a legit decent fellow. so this isn't a dig, but why all this over sucky ? he's a fucking prick... we all know it. just ignore the demented cunt. he's surely not worth all this effort is he  Huh

Thank you Bradi.  I mean that sincerely..

But once someone says that they will "KILL" you in under a minute, all decency steps to the side and the metal clothes hanger comes out, ready to unleash a severe beating on one of Daddy's stray hoes.

This is me delivering the final blow of blows to MY BITCH, so that once this thread is put to rest, no one and I mean NO ONE (Not today, tomorrow, weeks or even months to years from now) will EVER TAKE THIS BITCH SERIOUSLY.

I WANT EVERYONE TO LOOK AT SUCKMYMUSCLE AS THE FORUM COURT JESTER (See image below), READY TO BOUNCE ON ONE FOOT, WHILE SUCKING ON A HUGE COCK UPON DEMAND.

"1"

Raymondo
Getbig V

Ray of sunshine

« Reply #897 on: May 09, 2012, 02:17:18 PM »

onemorerep seems a legit decent fellow. so this isn't a dig, but why all this over sucky ? he's a fucking prick... we all know it. just ignore the demented cunt. he's surely not worth all this effort is he  Huh

You might have missed a thread from a few months ago. OMR was friendly and courteous to OMRB only for the latter to turn around and shower him with homophobic abuse.

It must be a terrible fate indeed for someone who harbours such virulent homophobic views to be owned so decisively by a homosexual.
OneMoreRep
Getbig V

« Reply #898 on: May 09, 2012, 02:19:33 PM »

I think it has been long overdo.  Please advise immediately.

This is a great idea considering the fact that everything that comes out of MY BITCHES mouth is a lie and should not be taken seriously.

"1"
dr.chimps
Getbig V

Jungle balls

« Reply #899 on: May 09, 2012, 02:19:58 PM »

You might have missed a thread from a few months ago. OMR was friendly and courteous to OMRB only for the latter to turn around and shower him with homophobic abuse.

It must be a terrible fate indeed for someone who harbours such virulent homophobic views to be owned so decisively by a homosexual.
Republican/Family Values wet dream.
Pages: 1 ... 34 35 [36] 37 38 ... 175   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Theme created by Egad Community. Powered by MySQL Powered by PHP Powered by SMF 1.1.20 | SMF © 2013, Simple Machines Valid XHTML 1.0! Valid CSS!