Author Topic: Suckmymuscle vs OneMoreRep - challenge with SuckMyMuscle being owned to oblivion  (Read 845700 times)

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
SURPRISE SURPRISE

THE FUCKING OWNING CONTINUES - PLEASE TAKE A LOOK AT THESE TWO GEMS THAT OUR RESIDENT DELTA FORCE BITCH OVERLOOKED WHEN LYING HIS ASS OFF...

I'm more interested in the training of Delta Force members. Those guys are he elite of the elite, of the armed forces. Do you have any information about their training?

SUCKMYMUSCLE

I became liutenant-colonel of the elite Delta Force reserve division years ago, but I had to step down a couple years ago when, during a tactical unarmed combat training session, I ripped the rotator cuff muscle of a recruit while teaching him how to give an overhand armlock. I was 330 lbs and apparently too strong for the special forces. There was another reason why I was put in the reserve, though. They couldn't have dismissed me on the accusation that I lacked stamina due to my size, since I could climb cliffs with one hand despite my size, so they argued instead that my size was so overwhelming that it compromised the stealth of any unit I was a part of.

SUCKMYMUSCLE

So, my BITCH goes from (2006) being very curious about the training that is involved in the DELTA FORCE to then (2008) claiming that he was liutenant-colonel of the elite Delta Force reserve division years ago!!!!

BOOM BITCH!!!

Get on your knees bitch, we have customers waiting for your services.

"1"

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
  Actually, cun t, I'm 6'5 and weight 260 lbs, at around 10% bodyfat. I have been as much as 315 lbs, at 6% in the past, when I was dipped to my eyebrows in sauce, taking over 2 000mg of T and trenbolone a week. I had arms measurement of 23' and could dead-lift seven plates a side, for a single. You may be a weakling piece of shit loser, but this doesen't mean that everyone else on this board is. >:(

SUCKMYMUSCLE

A Professional

• Getbig IV
Pedro Coderch wrote:
September 12, 2009 at 7:42 am
“The Potrait Of Dorian Grey” is a very hard lit­er­ary work for me to either empathize with or be inter­ested in, because in the first case I never saw myself as a sex object — even though I was con­sid­ered an exceed­ingly good-looking youth by most -, and in the sec­ond case because I think a man is defined by his actions, and being borned with a pretty face involves no voli­tional effort that can be seen as admirable, and striv­ing for phys­i­cal and facial per­fec­tion does not lead to the cre­ation of val­ues that are rel­e­vant for the con­tin­ued sur­vival and engran­dize­ment of the Human Species on Earth, and leads to no fur­ther philo­soph­i­cal enlight­ment on the Nature of what it means to be a Human, to be alive or what our ulti­mate pur­pose in the Uni­verse and what our final fate in it is. Yes, it would be nice to live for­ever with the com­plex­ion, well-being and joie de vivre of a 20 year-old, but say, after a mil­lion years of life even youth would become bor­ing and then what would your beauty and vital­ity do to fur­ther your emo­tional and intel­lec­tual well-being? Noth­ing. It is an exer­cise in futil­ity. Noth­ing wrong with enjoy­ing youth and beauty, but where does that ulti­mately lead you? To nowhere. I am search­ing for grander expla­na­tions and mean­ings to every­thing. But then, I am just an old foggy at age 29 and the opin­ion of a man who’s past his best phys­i­cally is not impor­tant to any­one but him­self. That’s fine. I never cared for approval from any­one but me.

Mark S wrote:
September 15, 2009 at 7:59 pm
Pedro: even past your prime, I’m sure you’re still quite rav­ish­ing. Cer­tainly many of your ideas are. But I think you’re hold­ing out against the charms of The Pic­ture of Dorian Gray

Pedro Coderch wrote:
September 15, 2009 at 8:39 pm
Thanks, Mark. I appre­ci­ate it. I will re-read the Por­trait Of Dorian Grey again try­ing to cap­ture it’s charm that eluded me the first time. I will read it now in Eng­lish. Trans­la­tions usu­ally suck because the translator(s) are often illit­er­ate in their own lan­guage, let alone in for­eign ones.

As for me being past my prime, well, I have an 18 year-old cousin and appar­ently their friends think I’m cool, because I’m not even 30 yet and I have enough money to live com­fort­ably, as well as because I’m tall, mus­cu­lar and took part in sev­eral semi-professional MMA fights, and have the stitch scars to prove it. So maybe if I have a bunch of 18 year-olds look­ing up to me, maybe I’m not that old. I just don’t want to wake up some day decrepit at age 90 in my death bed and real­ize that all I accom­plished in my life was that I once won some fight­ing bouts, and was looked up to by 18 year-olds. That would be quite sad. Take care.

OMRB forgot to mention his accomplishment of getting owned by a "FA GGOT"  ;D

lovemonkey

• Getbig V
  • Two kinds of people; Those that can extrapolate
SURPRISE SURPRISE THE FUCKING OWNING CONTINUES - PLEASE TAKE A LOOK AT THESE TWO GEMS THAT OUR RESIDENT DELTA FORCE BITCH OVERLOOKED WHEN LYING HIS ASS OFF...

So, my BITCH goes from (2006) being very curious about the training that is involved in the DELTA FORCE to then (2008) claiming that he was liutenant-colonel of the elite Delta Force reserve division years ago!!!!

BOOM BITCH!!!

"1"

How does one keep a gimmick going for eight fucking years?? No way there's a real person behind this account, just absolutely no way.
from incomplete data

bradistani

• Getbig V
onemorerep seems a legit decent fellow. so this isn't a dig, but why all this over sucky ? he's a fucking prick... we all know it. just ignore the demented cunt. he's surely not worth all this effort is he  ???

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
It's amazing how easy it is to OWN someone to oblivion when his own lies work against him and only serve to build my arsenal.

I'd like to take a moment to thank all of the "anonymous" helpers that have so graciously flooded my inbox with little facts about MY BITCH.

I easily now have over 50 people that have come forward with little gems about our resident spine-snapping, German Shephard Delta Force Killer.

BITCH, this is what happens when you fail to service those Johns like I told you to do...  They come back asking for their money, now bend over and get ready to pay up.

"1"

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
Re: "ONEMOREFAG" IS AFRAID OF ME.
« Reply #881 on: May 09, 2012, 02:14:42 PM »
Big MC is original Getbig...a legend

you are a nut-licking assmuncher who melted right out of the box
hope this was helpful

that being said...i think you're alright  ;D
Getbig shirt material.

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
OMRB forgot to mention his accomplishment of getting owned by a "FA GGOT"  ;D
'Trans­la­tions usu­ally suck because the translator(s) are often illit­er­ate in their own lan­guage, let alone in for­eign ones.'   LOL. Nice find. Totally makes no sense.    ;D

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
onemorerep seems a legit decent fellow. so this isn't a dig, but why all this over sucky ? he's a fucking prick... we all know it. just ignore the demented cunt. he's surely not worth all this effort is he  ???

Thank you Bradi.  I mean that sincerely..

But once someone says that they will "KILL" you in under a minute, all decency steps to the side and the metal clothes hanger comes out, ready to unleash a severe beating on one of Daddy's stray hoes.

This is me delivering the final blow of blows to MY BITCH, so that once this thread is put to rest, no one and I mean NO ONE (Not today, tomorrow, weeks or even months to years from now) will EVER TAKE THIS BITCH SERIOUSLY.

I WANT EVERYONE TO LOOK AT SUCKMYMUSCLE AS THE FORUM COURT JESTER (See image below), READY TO BOUNCE ON ONE FOOT, WHILE SUCKING ON A HUGE COCK UPON DEMAND.

"1"

Raymondo

• Getbig V
  • I broke Excel
onemorerep seems a legit decent fellow. so this isn't a dig, but why all this over sucky ? he's a fucking prick... we all know it. just ignore the demented cunt. he's surely not worth all this effort is he  ???

You might have missed a thread from a few months ago. OMR was friendly and courteous to OMRB only for the latter to turn around and shower him with homophobic abuse.

It must be a terrible fate indeed for someone who harbours such virulent homophobic views to be owned so decisively by a homosexual.

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
Re: RON- Its time to De-mod SUCKMYMUSCLE
« Reply #885 on: May 09, 2012, 02:19:33 PM »
I think it has been long overdo.  Please advise immediately.

This is a great idea considering the fact that everything that comes out of MY BITCHES mouth is a lie and should not be taken seriously.

"1"

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
You might have missed a thread from a few months ago. OMR was friendly and courteous to OMRB only for the latter to turn around and shower him with homophobic abuse.

It must be a terrible fate indeed for someone who harbours such virulent homophobic views to be owned so decisively by a homosexual.
Republican/Family Values wet dream.

A Professional

• Getbig IV
'Trans­la­tions usu­ally suck because the translator(s) are often illit­er­ate in their own lan­guage, let alone in for­eign ones.'   LOL. Nice find. Totally makes no sense.    ;D

all I accom­plished in my life was that I once won some fight­ing bouts, and was looked up to by 18 year-olds.

Typical OMRB response:
YOU WILL NEVER CONTRIBUTE TO THE GREATNESS AND FURTHERANCE OF THE HUMAN SPECIES YOU DUMB SONOFABITCHH!!!!!!!!!!!

LOL, epic projecting  ;D

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
So let me get this straight : homo calls out SMM .. he answers .. shit gets real and OMR bitches out? I thought he'd love the pounding
Im starting to think you know who the real SMM is.  

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
ROFLMAO

Whales are actually pretty clever, third only to dolphins and chimpanzees. I don't think whales would be happy to have "noworries" in their society, I am afraid.

Some minor corrections.

One bare hand. I broke it's spinal cord with a single punch.

610 lbs. I could have done up to 650 lbs, but I'm not sure my rotator cuff would have handled it.

Actually, Delta Force guys call me "Sir". I was liutenant-colonel in charge of physical combat training.

This is what led me to become an international playboy and bon vivant. My hobby is to engineer coups-d'etat. I play chess with the nations of the World, because there are only so many supermodels and soap opera starlets that can you can pork in the asshole before getting bored. And let me tell you that I've slept in a single week with more beautiful women than Hugh Hefner does in an entire year.

My favorite is left bank claret. I don't understand the popularity that Pomerol and Saint Emilion wines have garnered in the last decades. With the exception of Cheval Blanc and Chateau Petrus, I find them highly overrated. My favorite is Chateau Mouton-Rotschild, which, although many don't feel deserves to be classed as a First Growth, in my opinion has the best balance of fruit forwardness and that unique Bordelaise ability to develop complexity with age. Most First Growths are too austere a style in my opinion.

Lol, no. I scored 180+ as a child. 170 is the ceilling of most IQ tests for adults. The clinical psychologist said that, even though I scored 152+ in that test, I would have scored 170+ if I took a test with that ceilling. To be honest, my IQ cannot be measured by tests made for Humans. However, if I were to take a test with enough ceilling to measure it, I would score around 225 IQ points.

I am what the ancient Romans called a "nomenclator", that is, someone possesed of eidetic memory. My intelligence is only surpassed by my ability to memorize data. But I don't know everything. Remember that, due to the Neumann paradox, it is impossible to know absolute truth because all ultimate explanations for reality are contained in reality itself, meaning that no explanation can convey a complete picture of reality. Nevertheless, I know more than the populations of the U.S and China combined - with the U.S representing new knowledge developed since the Industrial Revolution and China old, holistic knowledge examplified by the Tao.

Yes, stay tuned. Those who doubt me will eat their words soon.

I must confess I am having some difficulties with this. I will have to create a system of logic that transcends mathematics to accomplish this. This is pretty much the only thing that is presenting any challenge to my supreme intellect, and I will prevail.

They should actually love me. I will solve most of the World's problems eventually and this is how the untermenschen thank me ???

This is true. I once wrote a letter to Norman Mailler to discuss his upcoming lecture in the French Academy Of Letters, and he was shocked when I told him that not only was I not an English literature major, but I wasn't even a native English-speaker.

An so on and so forth. C'est la vie!

Their sitting all day in front of their computers inside their trailers using their pirated internet connections has left them with arthrites and the inability to bow down, methinks. This is why they don't bow to my epic dominance. It is the only explanation.

SUCKMYMUSCLE

bike nut

• Getbig V
  • Desperation is a stinky cologne
SURPRISE SURPRISE

THE FUCKING OWNING CONTINUES - PLEASE TAKE A LOOK AT THESE TWO GEMS THAT OUR RESIDENT DELTA FORCE BITCH OVERLOOKED WHEN LYING HIS ASS OFF...

BOOM BITCH!!!

"1"

Yes, but since I'm a certified physical trainer with a degree in physiology, you can be sure my estimate is pretty accurate.

SUCKMYMUSCLE

I'll raise your John Rambo with a CFT & Physiology degree..... ;D

Raymondo

• Getbig V
  • I broke Excel
« Reply #891 on: May 09, 2012, 02:24:02 PM »
I agree as well.

There is legitimate reason, too. There is a sticky thread on the nutrition board on how to lose weight written by OMRB and it's full of outdated advice, for example the need to eat five to six small meals a day.

There is no need for such a schedule, as it does not provide a metabolic advantage as it has long been claimed. This was proven wrong in a 2007 study.

I was reluctant to address this, because OMRB is a mod there and could easily have banned me and deleted my posts.

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Diet first, all else second
Im starting to think you know who the real SMM is.  
it's not important .. I find it funny how the fag melts and strts posting in caps lol... SMM is yanking his chain and they all come in drones lol

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
Well we all know SMM is either retarded or a gimmick. Probably both.  How the hell did SMM get to become a mod?  Ron should speak on this.  Does SMM = former or current pro? Does SMM = Ron?

haider

• Getbig V
  • Team Batman Squats
« Reply #894 on: May 09, 2012, 02:27:08 PM »
This is turning out to be worse than the pumpster debacle  :-X
follow the arrows

lovemonkey

• Getbig V
  • Two kinds of people; Those that can extrapolate
What doesn't make sense to me is IF he is indeed a gimmick, why would he spend so much time building and maintaining this fake persona only to occasionally troll the board?

The effort to entertainment ratio on his part just doesn't make sense. He's been posting for eight years.. over 10k posts, for what? A couple of "lolz"?
from incomplete data

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
it's not important .. I find it funny how the fag melts and strts posting in caps lol... SMM is yanking his chain and they all come in drones lol
Pretty sure OMR hasn't posted a pic in his underoos, Chief.    ::)

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #897 on: May 09, 2012, 02:29:20 PM »
I vote to have Adonis take his place.  His culinary pursuits, coupled with his now legendary "Adonis Principles" would be a perfect fit.

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V

SHUT THE FUCK UP YOU DIRTY PIECE OF SHIT!

At least MY BITCH only has one master to answer to, you on the other hand, have been owned into oblivion by so many, that it's no surprise your loose vagina forgets which master to answer to.

Now, why don't you be a good gypsy and go photoshop some more of your pictures?

Leave now or I'll call Groink to come over and cover you with cum, just enough for you to feel special again.

"1"

Karpaasi

• Getbig III
Oh man.. these are great stories. Lt-Col(at his age must be record in the army), 600+ bench, iq 180+.