Author Topic: Suckmymuscle vs OneMoreRep - challenge with SuckMyMuscle being owned to oblivion  (Read 853592 times)

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
This is beyond sickening. To try to rationalise such sick urges. What sort of person would try to do that.

I know... When I read this, I couldn't believe that we just got rid of a PEDOPHILE the other day, but we are allowing MY BITCH to condone and encourage such pedophile behaviours.

Why would a moderator do this on Ron's site (Ron has been informed of this as well).

Ok, you bunch of fags. No red-blooded man would refuse to fuck a 13 year-old girl. Just because  girl that age is a "minor" doesen't mean shit for Nature! Guess what? Girls that age usually menstruate and can get pregnant! Nature says it's a-ok to fuck them! In the Ancient World, girls usually married around the age of 14 and, by the age of 20, had several kids. There are seventh and eigh grade girls with legs and asses that would make any 25 year-old woman jealous. You're gay if you wouldn't tap that shit. You know what's the barometer for telling if a girl is ready for sex? Her capacity for getting pregnant and bearing children. Also, if she gives you wood, it's the telling sign that Nature gave you the thumbs up for porking her. I would definitely fuck 13 year-old girls if I could get away with it. I don't think it's paedophilia at all. Paedophilia would be fucking a girl who still has a childish body and who hasen't mentruated yet: if the girl has had her menarch, then she's reading for having a dick stuck up her uterus. You're a bunch of puritanical fanatics with no clue as to how Nature operates. :-X

SUCKMYMUSCLE

This is what happens when MY BITCH runs around unchecked..

"1"

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
Dr. Chimps, Dutchguy and a few other respected members of both medicine and academia have contributed.

True Adonis has also chimed in on various key points.

"1"
All professionals........... ...... true gentlemen and scholars to a fault.

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
All professionals........... ...... true gentlemen and scholars to a fault.

Very true..

By the way, where can I purchase one of these?

Good find,
"1"

Necrosis

• Getbig V

LOLOLOLOL, this guy is too fucking funny, ass sex with chickens.

BigCyp

• Getbig V
I have been v. busy over past couple of days, but I would just like to salute OMR, True Adonis, and many other of my getbig legends for bringing this thread!

GETBIG SALUTES YOU ALL! :D

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
  • quit·ter : a person can't finish a task
I wonder what this IP addy would show?

Jon Harridan

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • My dog fucks the little girl fivesilvernickels.
This is beyond sickening. To try to rationalise such sick urges. What sort of person would try to do that.

You're perfectly right. A thirteen-year-old girl is just a little kid, for the sake of everybody. Anyone who would even think of doing such wickedness, I will have to decapitate before his thoughts turn to action.

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
it's not important .. I find it funny how the fag melts and strts posting in caps lol... SMM is yanking his chain and they all come in drones lol

Oh look...here's my slave  :D

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
I wonder what this IP addy would show?

:D

I already ran it.  Its in Israel.

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
Oh look...here's my slave  :D

You have to keep an eye on your BITCH Groink.  I don't want him slithering over here and putting crazy thoughts in MY BITCH'S head..

"1"

Princess L

• Getbig V
  • I stop for turtles
How he wasn't banned for this shit 6 years ago is beyond me. ::)

Ok, that is fucked up. But c'mon, guys...some eleven year olds are hot. Seriously, I think women look their best when they're pubescent, and from there on it's downhill. I've seen 13, 14 and 15 year old girls who had the bodies of grown women, but with the faces of angels. Any guy here who says he wouldn't do the 15 year old Tracy Lords is either gay, a liar or insane. :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P

SUCKMYMUSCLE

Actually, girls today have their menarch much sooner than in the 19th century; they become women earlier. So, they are biologically ready for intercourse before girls from past generations. Moral conditions? You mean the unnatural, abnormal Christian ones? What about those who don't follow any religious doctrine? Should they submit to an irrational standard?

The only arguments, for 13 year-old girls not to have sex, would be that it would bestow social/professional/functional difficulties upon them. Well, let's see. There is absolutely no connection between having sex at that age and not getting into college latter on in life, or having a career, or getting married. The only impediment, as I see it, would be if the girl gets pregnant. In reality, the statistical probability of that happening is much lower today than in the past: with the inventions of the condom and the pill, the only women who still get pregnant are those who want to. So, the arguments for pubescent girls not to have sex are illogical and unnecessarily pedantic.

Oh, I assure you that, when it comes to cunning, maturity and deceit ability, girls that age far surpass adult men. In fact, by the age of 13 or 14, girls have practically stopped growing, and their brains are roughly the size of that of adult women. Boys grow and mature up to the ages of 18 or 20, but not girls...

As for the emotional trauma associated with having sex that age, I want to see the data. I mean, countless generations of girls had sex at the ages of 13 and over, so Im not buying the argument that they're traumatized for life. I mean, otherwise, they wouln't have been able to raise their children, take care of the house, etc. Your arguments are weak.

And yet, when it is a 13 year-old boy having sex, it's ok. Most fathers would be damn proud if their 13 year-old son were having sex. Double fucking standard! Boys are actually smaller, weaker and less mature, at that age, than girls. Yet, it's ok for an adult woman to have sex with a 13 year-old boy, but an adult man is not allowed to have sex with a similarly aged girl: if he does, it's paedophilia! What a stupid, hypocritical society! >:(

SUCKMYMUSCLE

:

The Ugly

• Getbig V
So, did the guy disappear then?

Iceman1981

• Getbig V
  • www.LegendsOfBodybuilding.com
I went to sleep when this thread was at 10 pages and look where it is, lol. EPIC.

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V

I'm glad a fellow moderator was able to point out something so criminal as that post.

I spoke to Ron about this as well and I know he will be making a decision regarding this later tonight.

I'm glad you posted that, for as I had no idea that MY BITCH had gotten so out of hand.

By the edge of my metal clothes hanger, we shall fix this..
"1"

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.

There is a Pedro Coderch who also happens to be a  registered Sex Offender in Florida.

Necrosis

• Getbig V

kaboom :D ;D

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
Very true..

By the way, where can I purchase one of these?

Good find,
"1"
I`ll send you a spare one from my East Coast pimping days...........gotta` dig it out of my trunk full of old three piece suits,platform kicks, and walking sticks that now reside in mothballs!  :D

Raymondo

• Getbig V
  • I broke Excel
There is a Pedro Coderch who also happens to be a  registered Sex Offender in Florida.

Not surprised.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
Pedophilia and ass sex with chickens  ???

This fuck should be excommunicated from life.................... ......sad shit!

Tyr

• Getbig IV
  • Head of deliverance

Dude is seriously messed in the head. Didnt anyone report this? How did he even get modded with posts like this.

Looks like karma finally caught up with him. Onereps challenge unearthed far more than most of us expected to read.

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
Those are some slim odds........  goes along with his sick posts.

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
I'm glad a fellow moderator was able to point out something so criminal as that post.

I spoke to Ron about this as well and I know he will be making a decision regarding this later tonight.

I'm glad you posted that, for as I had no idea that MY BITCH had gotten so out of hand.

By the edge of my metal clothes hanger, we shall fix this..
"1"

LOL....1MR.....you get funnier by the post....

I wonder if the GetBig servers are going to melt down soon.  There must be a record of people going through all of OMRB's posts for all of the major contradictory shit.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
Page 42

xxoooxooxox

bike nut

• Getbig V
  • Desperation is a stinky cologne
Page 42

xxoooxooxox

There are days I fully "heart" you.....NO HOMO!   ;D   ;D   ;D

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
Just in case anyone wants to re-live the horrifying post about a german shephard:

Using sauce was the worse decision I ever made, in my life. At a height of 6'5, I achieved a bodyweight of 315 lbs, true, but it was pointless because I don't have good bodybuilding genetics. Besides, for someone of my height and bone structure, 315 lbs is not really that extraordinary. Very big, yes, but nothing that made me look freakish.

As for the health thing, I sincerely don't know. My guess is that I'm probably all fucked up on the inside, even though I still look healthy outside. When I was saucing hardcore, I had a one rep max of 610 lbs, on the bench. Now that I'm sauce-free and down to 260 lbs, my strengh is way down, but I can still do a single with 440 lbs and I can do eight reps with four plates a side. Also, when I was saucing, I had a really, really bad temper.

On more than one occasion, I felt an undescribable urge to murder some of the posters of this board, for some commentaries they made at the time. In all honesty, if they were standing in front of me, I think I would have killed them. I'm dead serious, man. I thank my lucky stars they were away from me, because otherwise I'd be on death row, or facing a life-term. As an example, I killed my neighbors german shephard with my bare hands, by breaking his spine. Needpless to say, I'm being sued both for aggravated assault and property damage.

The bottom line is that sauce isn't worth it, man. You don't need it to get big; they are only indispensable if you need to be both huge AND  ripped, simultaneously. For the professional bodybuilder, they are a necessity, because they need to display muscularity, which involves taking your bodyfat to really low levels. When you lose bodyfat, you also lose muscle. So, to SHOW large muscles, you definitely need sauce. Myself, I have never weighed above 240 lbs while being really, really ripped(4% bodyfat)

SUCKMYMUSCLE