Author Topic: Suckmymuscle vs OneMoreRep - challenge with SuckMyMuscle being owned to oblivion  (Read 851764 times)

James28

• Getbig V
  • toilet roll of peace
For real, had a slow day in the office and thought of this thread. I actually came home a bit earlier to watch the open-testicle surgery unfold.

backday

• Getbig III
You can say whatever you want about TA..But he's persistent as fuck, and once he sets his mind on something watch out.

He's been part of some of the greatest ownings in getbig history. 8)
Yes old TA is an owning machine ;D

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
Vote for Pedro!!!........................ .......oh wait....  ;D

ROFLMAO

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
I think that from this moment on, based on the obvious overwhelming proof that we have posted since yesterday regarding this disgustingly vile, piece of human excrement, it would be proper to reply to the vast majority of his posts/threads with the word PEDOPHILE in big bold letters.

Like that of a modern day scarlet letter, I think MY BITCH needs to be reminded that we here don't condone the behavior of CHILD MOLESTERS.

"1"

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
Fatality.

Jaime

• Getbig V
  • North Pole, fucking elves left, right and centre.
PEDROPHILE.
Trans Milkshake.

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
Jaime.....never seen you post before but thats funny.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Marlo Stanfield

• Getbig IV
  • You want it to be one way,but it's the other way.
So he really got de-modded??? Wow.... An online life and fantasy 6years in the making is crumbled. Amazing

Jaime

• Getbig V
Jaime.....never seen you post before but thats funny.

I'm truly saddened that my worthless opinions have not been noticed by you Chaos.  :D
Trans Milkshake.

bigmc

• Getbig V
haha suckmanmuscle demoded for being a complete bitch
T

Iceman1981

• Getbig V
  • www.LegendsOfBodybuilding.com
right, it was an elaborate scam six years in the making  ::)

we know you will never admit it, but we don't need you to, thees is so much info it's beyond a shadow of a doubt...BYE, you will not be missed. and i hope people are reporting you to the proper authorities as well, you are a sick person, and a danger to children

X2............... ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

leadhead

• Getbig III
So I just had to post in this gem of a thread. I've been gone several days but I never expected to come back to this. It restores my faith in GB..

What an outing...

NordicNerd

• Getbig III
Regarding this:

[SUCKMYMUSCLE]
" Lol, no. I scored 180+ as a child. 170 is the ceilling of most IQ tests for adults. The clinical psychologist said that, even though I scored 152+ in that test, I would have scored 170+ if I took a test with that ceilling. To be honest, my IQ cannot be measured by tests made for Humans. However, if I were to take a test with enough ceilling to measure it, I would score around 225 IQ points."

This is actually pure nonsense. Assuming a common IQ-test with a mean of 100 and a standard deviation of 15, SMM would be >8 standard deviations above the mean.

This would make him the most intelligent individual on a planet with many times more inhabitants than the earth. Hence, SMM is at least the most intelligent person on earth.

But, really, to me it's clear that SMM is mentally ill. We should probably not go on with this whipping.

NN

NordicNerd

• Getbig III
This is why I love getbig! I never thought I would see a funnier thread then the Pumpster debacle, but getbig delivers.
11 year old girls
Pedo
Lt col
315 lbs
Bjj purple belt
Million dollar apartment

What a fucking gem.

You forgot:

- Chicken fucker
- IQ of 225

NN

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
  • quit·ter : a person can't finish a task
  Nicorulez, you are a 110 lbs, pencil-necked geek doctor who believes that this makes you an authority...on an internet board. Your reply shows the unwitty nerd you are:it was not sarcastic, or glib, or creative. Funny how you say there's nothing to consider on my posts, taking into consideration that, when you first registered here, newbie, you posted a reply agreeing with a very long post I made on a political topic. Go figure! ::) By the way, I'm a member of Mensa, Intertel and Triple Nine Societies, and I'll be glad to stack my I.Q against yours any day of the week. I am extremely intelligent and confident about it; exactly the reason I don't need to flaunt it, to impress others, like you do...on an internet board. By the way, there are many stupid doctors:every year, hundreds of people die due to medical mistakes. Doctors make lots of money by the standards of the Average Man, but they are far from being rich people. You think I'm poor, Nicorulez? Well, I'm poor enough to have my own personal router installed in my computer, which allows me to see, among other things, IP adresses. I'm seeing yours right now. Let's see if you're smart enough to take a hint... ;)

SUCKMYMUSCLE

Funny how my "low" I.Q didn't sop me from joining Mensa, Intertel and the Triple Nine Society. And it's also funny, that despite my "low" I.Q, you complimented several of my posts on political topics. Go figure! ::)

Once again, my criticism stands: you are OBVIOUSLY upset that there are those who think Dorian was better than Ronnie, and you coe back every so many pages or so to remind us, with great rage and foul language, how better Ronnie was.

Why haven't you called the F.B.I yet? I'm sure you'll argue that it's because I'm too insignificant to bother. This will help you pretend to forget the real reason: I called you on your bluff, and you aren't man enough to go through with it.

Nicorulez, I have decided to not answer your posts again. I'll only here from you again when I receive that subpoena from a federal judge ::), intimating me to court, for haing threatened you. Before I go, one last thought for you: I wish your patients could read your posts on this board. Regards, loser. ;)

SUCKMYMUSCLE

Lol, no. I scored 180+ as a child. 170 is the ceilling of most IQ tests for adults. The clinical psychologist said that, even though I scored 152+ in that test, I would have scored 170+ if I took a test with that ceilling. To be honest, my IQ cannot be measured by tests made for Humans. However, if I were to take a test with enough ceilling to measure it, I would score around 225 IQ points.

I am what the ancient Romans called a "nomenclator", that is, someone possesed of eidetic memory. My intelligence is only surpassed by my ability to memorize data. But I don't know everything. Remember that, due to the Neumann paradox, it is impossible to know absolute truth because all ultimate explanations for reality are contained in reality itself, meaning that no explanation can convey a complete picture of reality. Nevertheless, I know more than the populations of the U.S and China combined - with the U.S representing new knowledge developed since the Industrial Revolution and China old, holistic knowledge examplified by the Tao.

I must confess I am having some difficulties with this. I will have to create a system of logic that transcends mathematics to accomplish this. This is pretty much the only thing that is presenting any challenge to my supreme intellect, and I will prevail.

They should actually love me. I will solve most of the World's problems eventually and this is how the untermenschen thank me ???

This is true. I once wrote a letter to Norman Mailler to discuss his upcoming lecture in the French Academy Of Letters, and he was shocked when I told him that not only was I not an English literature major, but I wasn't even a native English-speaker.

SUCKMYMUSCLE

He is Brainiac....foe of Superman

mass243

• Getbig V
  • On right side of the history!

"To be honest, my IQ cannot be measured by tests made for Humans."

HAHAHA, wtf

Iceman1981

• Getbig V
  • www.LegendsOfBodybuilding.com
Regarding this:

[SUCKMYMUSCLE]
" Lol, no. I scored 180+ as a child. 170 is the ceilling of most IQ tests for adults. The clinical psychologist said that, even though I scored 152+ in that test, I would have scored 170+ if I took a test with that ceilling. To be honest, my IQ cannot be measured by tests made for Humans. However, if I were to take a test with enough ceilling to measure it, I would score around 225 IQ points."

This is actually pure nonsense. Assuming a common IQ-test with a mean of 100 and a standard deviation of 15, SMM would be >8 standard deviations above the mean.

This would make him the most intelligent individual on a planet with many times more inhabitants than the earth. Hence, SMM is at least the most intelligent person on earth.

But, really, to me it's clear that SMM is mentally ill. We should probably not go on with this whipping.

NN

I can't believe Sucky a.k.a. "Pedrophile" actually believes the shit he types.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.

"To be honest, my IQ cannot be measured by tests made for Humans."

HAHAHA, wtf

Maybe they have to use one made for ameboas. 

Jaime

• Getbig V
I'm going to chalk Pedro's insanity down to the fact that his brain is so efficent that it absorbs information too well, his super genius has reached such astounding proportions that it has ironically rendered him retarded.
Trans Milkshake.

mass243

• Getbig V
  • On right side of the history!
Maybe they have to use one made for ameboas. 

;D ;D

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
Regarding this:

[SUCKMYMUSCLE]

NN
I somewhat agree, I actually pity the dude. I always thought that something was odd with SMM, how he had to PROVE that he KNEW everything and was better, smarter, faster, than everybody else. Now it seems like he has some type of autism of some sort...Imagine really how lonely he truly he..because his type of attitude (online) would turn anybody off---nobody wants to be friends with a Know-It all, who made up in his mind that he could take on the whole Seal Team 6, but due to his massive 6'5 frame, he doesn't want to seem like a bully.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
I think he is gone now - no rebuttals, nothing. 

bike nut

• Getbig V
  • Desperation is a stinky cologne
I think he is gone now - no rebuttals, nothing. 

Matthew Howard aka Pillowtalk = gone

Pedro Coderch aka Suckmymuscle = gone

Not bad, Getbig got rid of two pedophiles in one year....and it's only early May.

bigmc

• Getbig V
Matthew Howard aka Pillowtalk = gone

Pedro Coderch aka Suckmymuscle = gone

Not bad, Getbig got rid of two pedophiles in one year....and it's only early May.

suckmy muscle will try another account is ego is too big to walk away after being humiliated

he probably thinks he is to intelligent to get caught out but the same trends in his posts will emerge
T

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
  • quit·ter : a person can't finish a task
There is soooooooooooo much more...