Getbig Bodybuilding, Figure and Fitness Forums
October 23, 2014, 01:09:06 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 51 52 [53] 54 55 ... 175   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Suckmymuscle vs OneMoreRep - challenge with SuckMyMuscle being owned to oblivion  (Read 190976 times)
bigmc
Getbig V

The Y board are the GET BIG ELITE

« Reply #1300 on: May 10, 2012, 09:33:09 AM »

haha suckmanmuscle demoded for being a complete bitch
Report to moderator   Logged

T
Iceman1981
Getbig V

www.LegendsOfBodybuilding.com

« Reply #1301 on: May 10, 2012, 09:53:56 AM »

right, it was an elaborate scam six years in the making  Roll Eyes

we know you will never admit it, but we don't need you to, thees is so much info it's beyond a shadow of a doubt...BYE, you will not be missed. and i hope people are reporting you to the proper authorities as well, you are a sick person, and a danger to children

X2............... ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
leadhead
Getbig III

« Reply #1302 on: May 10, 2012, 10:04:51 AM »

So I just had to post in this gem of a thread. I've been gone several days but I never expected to come back to this. It restores my faith in GB..

What an outing...
NordicNerd
Getbig III

« Reply #1303 on: May 10, 2012, 10:07:11 AM »

Regarding this:

[SUCKMYMUSCLE]
" Lol, no. I scored 180+ as a child. 170 is the ceilling of most IQ tests for adults. The clinical psychologist said that, even though I scored 152+ in that test, I would have scored 170+ if I took a test with that ceilling. To be honest, my IQ cannot be measured by tests made for Humans. However, if I were to take a test with enough ceilling to measure it, I would score around 225 IQ points."

This is actually pure nonsense. Assuming a common IQ-test with a mean of 100 and a standard deviation of 15, SMM would be >8 standard deviations above the mean.

This would make him the most intelligent individual on a planet with many times more inhabitants than the earth. Hence, SMM is at least the most intelligent person on earth.

But, really, to me it's clear that SMM is mentally ill. We should probably not go on with this whipping.

NN
NordicNerd
Getbig III

« Reply #1304 on: May 10, 2012, 10:10:46 AM »

This is why I love getbig! I never thought I would see a funnier thread then the Pumpster debacle, but getbig delivers.
11 year old girls
Pedo
Lt col
315 lbs
Bjj purple belt
Million dollar apartment

What a fucking gem.

You forgot:

- Chicken fucker
- IQ of 225

NN
Krankenstein
Getbig V

OMG I JUST BURNED OUT MY CNS. HELP ME JOE

« Reply #1305 on: May 10, 2012, 10:29:07 AM »

Nicorulez, you are a 110 lbs, pencil-necked geek doctor who believes that this makes you an authority...on an internet board. Your reply shows the unwitty nerd you are:it was not sarcastic, or glib, or creative. Funny how you say there's nothing to consider on my posts, taking into consideration that, when you first registered here, newbie, you posted a reply agreeing with a very long post I made on a political topic. Go figure! Roll Eyes By the way, I'm a member of Mensa, Intertel and Triple Nine Societies, and I'll be glad to stack my I.Q against yours any day of the week. I am extremely intelligent and confident about it; exactly the reason I don't need to flaunt it, to impress others, like you do...on an internet board. By the way, there are many stupid doctors:every year, hundreds of people die due to medical mistakes. Doctors make lots of money by the standards of the Average Man, but they are far from being rich people. You think I'm poor, Nicorulez? Well, I'm poor enough to have my own personal router installed in my computer, which allows me to see, among other things, IP adresses. I'm seeing yours right now. Let's see if you're smart enough to take a hint... Wink

SUCKMYMUSCLE

Funny how my "low" I.Q didn't sop me from joining Mensa, Intertel and the Triple Nine Society. And it's also funny, that despite my "low" I.Q, you complimented several of my posts on political topics. Go figure! Roll Eyes

Once again, my criticism stands: you are OBVIOUSLY upset that there are those who think Dorian was better than Ronnie, and you coe back every so many pages or so to remind us, with great rage and foul language, how better Ronnie was.

Why haven't you called the F.B.I yet? I'm sure you'll argue that it's because I'm too insignificant to bother. This will help you pretend to forget the real reason: I called you on your bluff, and you aren't man enough to go through with it.

Nicorulez, I have decided to not answer your posts again. I'll only here from you again when I receive that subpoena from a federal judge Roll Eyes, intimating me to court, for haing threatened you. Before I go, one last thought for you: I wish your patients could read your posts on this board. Regards, loser. Wink

SUCKMYMUSCLE

Lol, no. I scored 180+ as a child. 170 is the ceilling of most IQ tests for adults. The clinical psychologist said that, even though I scored 152+ in that test, I would have scored 170+ if I took a test with that ceilling. To be honest, my IQ cannot be measured by tests made for Humans. However, if I were to take a test with enough ceilling to measure it, I would score around 225 IQ points.

I am what the ancient Romans called a "nomenclator", that is, someone possesed of eidetic memory. My intelligence is only surpassed by my ability to memorize data. But I don't know everything. Remember that, due to the Neumann paradox, it is impossible to know absolute truth because all ultimate explanations for reality are contained in reality itself, meaning that no explanation can convey a complete picture of reality. Nevertheless, I know more than the populations of the U.S and China combined - with the U.S representing new knowledge developed since the Industrial Revolution and China old, holistic knowledge examplified by the Tao.

I must confess I am having some difficulties with this. I will have to create a system of logic that transcends mathematics to accomplish this. This is pretty much the only thing that is presenting any challenge to my supreme intellect, and I will prevail.

They should actually love me. I will solve most of the World's problems eventually and this is how the untermenschen thank me Huh

This is true. I once wrote a letter to Norman Mailler to discuss his upcoming lecture in the French Academy Of Letters, and he was shocked when I told him that not only was I not an English literature major, but I wasn't even a native English-speaker.

SUCKMYMUSCLE

He is Brainiac....foe of Superman
mass243
Getbig V

!

« Reply #1306 on: May 10, 2012, 10:34:25 AM »

"To be honest, my IQ cannot be measured by tests made for Humans."

HAHAHA, wtf

P
Iceman1981
Getbig V

www.LegendsOfBodybuilding.com

« Reply #1307 on: May 10, 2012, 10:45:31 AM »

Regarding this:

[SUCKMYMUSCLE]
" Lol, no. I scored 180+ as a child. 170 is the ceilling of most IQ tests for adults. The clinical psychologist said that, even though I scored 152+ in that test, I would have scored 170+ if I took a test with that ceilling. To be honest, my IQ cannot be measured by tests made for Humans. However, if I were to take a test with enough ceilling to measure it, I would score around 225 IQ points."

This is actually pure nonsense. Assuming a common IQ-test with a mean of 100 and a standard deviation of 15, SMM would be >8 standard deviations above the mean.

This would make him the most intelligent individual on a planet with many times more inhabitants than the earth. Hence, SMM is at least the most intelligent person on earth.

But, really, to me it's clear that SMM is mentally ill. We should probably not go on with this whipping.

NN

I can't believe Sucky a.k.a. "Pedrophile" actually believes the shit he types.
LurkerNoMore
Getbig V

Tossing sand in your Va-Jay-Jay

« Reply #1308 on: May 10, 2012, 10:46:21 AM »

"To be honest, my IQ cannot be measured by tests made for Humans."

HAHAHA, wtf

Maybe they have to use one made for ameboas. 
Jaime
Getbig V

North Pole, fucking elves left, right and centre.

« Reply #1309 on: May 10, 2012, 10:49:12 AM »

I'm going to chalk Pedro's insanity down to the fact that his brain is so efficent that it absorbs information too well, his super genius has reached such astounding proportions that it has ironically rendered him retarded.

Trans Milkshake.
mass243
Getbig V

!

« Reply #1310 on: May 10, 2012, 10:53:00 AM »

Maybe they have to use one made for ameboas. 

Grin Grin

P
Parker
Getbig V

Autobots, Transform and Roll Out!

« Reply #1311 on: May 10, 2012, 11:11:17 AM »

Regarding this:

[SUCKMYMUSCLE]

NN
I somewhat agree, I actually pity the dude. I always thought that something was odd with SMM, how he had to PROVE that he KNEW everything and was better, smarter, faster, than everybody else. Now it seems like he has some type of autism of some sort...Imagine really how lonely he truly he..because his type of attitude (online) would turn anybody off---nobody wants to be friends with a Know-It all, who made up in his mind that he could take on the whole Seal Team 6, but due to his massive 6'5 frame, he doesn't want to seem like a bully.
Soul Crusher
Competitors
Getbig V

Doesnt lie about lifting.

« Reply #1312 on: May 10, 2012, 11:14:13 AM »

I think he is gone now - no rebuttals, nothing. 

bike nut
Getbig IV

Desperation is a stinky cologne

« Reply #1313 on: May 10, 2012, 11:23:15 AM »

I think he is gone now - no rebuttals, nothing. 

Matthew Howard aka Pillowtalk = gone

Pedro Coderch aka Suckmymuscle = gone

Not bad, Getbig got rid of two pedophiles in one year....and it's only early May.
bigmc
Getbig V

The Y board are the GET BIG ELITE

« Reply #1314 on: May 10, 2012, 11:25:42 AM »

Pedro Coderch aka Suckmymuscle = gone

Not bad, Getbig got rid of two pedophiles in one year....and it's only early May.

suckmy muscle will try another account is ego is too big to walk away after being humiliated

he probably thinks he is to intelligent to get caught out but the same trends in his posts will emerge

T
Krankenstein
Getbig V

OMG I JUST BURNED OUT MY CNS. HELP ME JOE

« Reply #1315 on: May 10, 2012, 11:31:01 AM »

There is soooooooooooo much more...
chaos
Getbig V

Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan

« Reply #1316 on: May 10, 2012, 11:48:58 AM »

There is soooooooooooo much more...
Grin

Liar!!!!Filt!!!!
Hulkotron
Getbig V

The forbidden ritual of the steel palm

« Reply #1317 on: May 10, 2012, 11:53:06 AM »

Can we get a teaser of things to come?
chaos
Getbig V

Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan

« Reply #1318 on: May 10, 2012, 12:16:12 PM »

Can we get a teaser of things to come?
Your moms a teaser of things that cum.

Liar!!!!Filt!!!!
Game Time
Getbig III

Go out fatboy

« Reply #1319 on: May 10, 2012, 12:17:56 PM »

Any pics of this guy?

That's what made the pumpster owning so epik, endless pics lolol
Hulkotron
Getbig V

« Reply #1320 on: May 10, 2012, 12:27:40 PM »

What board here did Pedro used to mod?
CalvinH
Getbig V

Are you talking to me? Walk on home boy.

« Reply #1321 on: May 10, 2012, 12:28:47 PM »

What board here did Pedro used to mod?

MMA and Nutrition.
Hulkotron
Getbig V

« Reply #1322 on: May 10, 2012, 12:32:53 PM »

Is that control of the individual can yield collective happiness. At the center of all authoritarian ideologies that have resulted in failures, it is the belief that there is some kind of utilitarian benefit for millions of people over the long run if the individual is curtailed in his freedoms, molded into some ideal and forced to work for some common goal that is not chosen by himself, but rather by an "enlightened" committee of government bureaucrats.

Fascism, communism and Nazi ideology all have as the common denominator between them this belief in an utilitarian overall maximization of value for all if the individual sacrifices his free-will for the common good. In fact, all collectivist ideologies have a stong religious underpinning. In common with religion, they promise happiness in exchange for a sort of moral rectitude. Christianity promises as reward Heaven if you behave morally towards others, whilst Communism promises a just and fair kind of Society if the right to own property is withhold from the individual and all property is made public.

But think about it: what is "Society" if not an amalgamation of individuals? And how can any collectivist ideology pretend to know how to maximize happiness for each and every single individual? Happiness can only be maximized at the individual level, and that is best accomplished at the individual level. Having a Society where there are no poor people and everyone has medical coverage can be seen as ideal, but if the money to achieve that comes from taking away, in the form of taxes, from the most affluent in the Society, then such a Society is making life less happy for those who produce more. And how is this benefitting the "common" good if those productive people who are paying for these social programs are part of the word "common" and you are decreasing their affluence by taking away from them? Then, there is the issue of motivation. Suppose you are gifted with extraordinary visuo-spatial skills and, if you worked as an engineer, you could create machines that could make the life of millions of people better, but you don't really care about engineering and what you really want to do is be a musician? Even if you made millions  of people happier by pursuing engineering rather than music, you would be making yourself miserable. From the point of view of utilitarianism and maximization of utility, you pursuing engineering does yield more overall happiness, but you are making life miserable for yourself, and who is to say that some maximization of well-being for others is more overall valuable than your own happiness. Also, the overall increase in happiness that the machines created by you as an engineer would give to others, all added up, might not compare to the happiness you would have as an individual if your poursued your dreams.

This is the reason why libertarianism is the only political ideology that makes sense. An ideology that puts the individual above collectives of any sort, and tries to maximize happiness at the individual level. This also implies that happiness at the individual level is maximized by not only giving individuals the highest possible degree of freedom, but also giving them freedom to the highest degree possible up to the point where it starts to infringe upon other people's freedom and not one little bit more. If your freedom starts to somehow restrict the freedom of others, then your freedom stops at the point right where that starts happening.

In the American political lingo, Conservatives and Liberals both restrict freedom irrationally. The only difference between conservatives and liberals is that conservatives are libertarian in the economic sphere but authoritarian in the social sphere; liberals, conversely, are libertarian in the social sphere and authoritarian in the economic sphere. They both seek to supress freedom, and they do it differently. When it is accepted that freedom is better maximized at the individual level, it is accepted that both economic freedom and social freedom are necessary, and that the only acceptable use of restrictions to individual action are those on individual actions that restrict the freedom of others. For instance, you have the freedom to own guns, but if you use those guns to steal money from others, then you are infringing on their individual rights to not be assaulted and also robbed of their money. The only kind of individual restrictionism that is acceptable to libertarianism is the restriction of individual action that limits others' individual actions.

SUCKMYMUSCLE

Army of One
Getbig V

« Reply #1323 on: May 10, 2012, 12:33:51 PM »

I noticed he is still on MD though
SomeKindofMonster
Getbig III

« Reply #1324 on: May 10, 2012, 12:34:46 PM »

As Nordic said, It's obvious the guy is mentally ill
but that doesn't excuse threatening to literally kill
someone either by hand or firearm; not mentioning
the pedo stuff.
The thread about gas fumes that make him sick makes
me believe that he may not drive either. He gets violently
nauseous and mobily unstable around gas fumes. (Something like that)
Imagine what it must be like for him to pump gas.
I mean he had to move out into the woods because of it.
Pages: 1 ... 51 52 [53] 54 55 ... 175   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Theme created by Egad Community. Powered by MySQL Powered by PHP Powered by SMF 1.1.20 | SMF © 2013, Simple Machines Valid XHTML 1.0! Valid CSS!