Author Topic: Suckmymuscle vs OneMoreRep - challenge with SuckMyMuscle being owned to oblivion  (Read 847916 times)

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • significantly cheaper and federally legal
Can we get a teaser of things to come?

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
Can we get a teaser of things to come?
Your moms a teaser of things that cum.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Game Time

• Getbig III
  • Go out fatboy
Any pics of this guy?

That's what made the pumpster owning so epik, endless pics lolol

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
What board here did Pedro used to mod?

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
What board here did Pedro used to mod?

MMA and Nutrition.

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
 Is that control of the individual can yield collective happiness. At the center of all authoritarian ideologies that have resulted in failures, it is the belief that there is some kind of utilitarian benefit for millions of people over the long run if the individual is curtailed in his freedoms, molded into some ideal and forced to work for some common goal that is not chosen by himself, but rather by an "enlightened" committee of government bureaucrats.

Fascism, communism and Nazi ideology all have as the common denominator between them this belief in an utilitarian overall maximization of value for all if the individual sacrifices his free-will for the common good. In fact, all collectivist ideologies have a stong religious underpinning. In common with religion, they promise happiness in exchange for a sort of moral rectitude. Christianity promises as reward Heaven if you behave morally towards others, whilst Communism promises a just and fair kind of Society if the right to own property is withhold from the individual and all property is made public.

But think about it: what is "Society" if not an amalgamation of individuals? And how can any collectivist ideology pretend to know how to maximize happiness for each and every single individual? Happiness can only be maximized at the individual level, and that is best accomplished at the individual level. Having a Society where there are no poor people and everyone has medical coverage can be seen as ideal, but if the money to achieve that comes from taking away, in the form of taxes, from the most affluent in the Society, then such a Society is making life less happy for those who produce more. And how is this benefitting the "common" good if those productive people who are paying for these social programs are part of the word "common" and you are decreasing their affluence by taking away from them? Then, there is the issue of motivation. Suppose you are gifted with extraordinary visuo-spatial skills and, if you worked as an engineer, you could create machines that could make the life of millions of people better, but you don't really care about engineering and what you really want to do is be a musician? Even if you made millions  of people happier by pursuing engineering rather than music, you would be making yourself miserable. From the point of view of utilitarianism and maximization of utility, you pursuing engineering does yield more overall happiness, but you are making life miserable for yourself, and who is to say that some maximization of well-being for others is more overall valuable than your own happiness. Also, the overall increase in happiness that the machines created by you as an engineer would give to others, all added up, might not compare to the happiness you would have as an individual if your poursued your dreams.

This is the reason why libertarianism is the only political ideology that makes sense. An ideology that puts the individual above collectives of any sort, and tries to maximize happiness at the individual level. This also implies that happiness at the individual level is maximized by not only giving individuals the highest possible degree of freedom, but also giving them freedom to the highest degree possible up to the point where it starts to infringe upon other people's freedom and not one little bit more. If your freedom starts to somehow restrict the freedom of others, then your freedom stops at the point right where that starts happening.

In the American political lingo, Conservatives and Liberals both restrict freedom irrationally. The only difference between conservatives and liberals is that conservatives are libertarian in the economic sphere but authoritarian in the social sphere; liberals, conversely, are libertarian in the social sphere and authoritarian in the economic sphere. They both seek to supress freedom, and they do it differently. When it is accepted that freedom is better maximized at the individual level, it is accepted that both economic freedom and social freedom are necessary, and that the only acceptable use of restrictions to individual action are those on individual actions that restrict the freedom of others. For instance, you have the freedom to own guns, but if you use those guns to steal money from others, then you are infringing on their individual rights to not be assaulted and also robbed of their money. The only kind of individual restrictionism that is acceptable to libertarianism is the restriction of individual action that limits others' individual actions.

SUCKMYMUSCLE

Army of One

• Getbig V
Matthew Howard aka Pillowtalk = gone

I noticed he is still on MD though

SomeKindofMonster

• Getbig III
  • RC is SomeKindOfMonster
As Nordic said, It's obvious the guy is mentally ill
but that doesn't excuse threatening to literally kill
someone either by hand or firearm; not mentioning
the pedo stuff.
The thread about gas fumes that make him sick makes
me believe that he may not drive either. He gets violently
nauseous and mobily unstable around gas fumes. (Something like that)
Imagine what it must be like for him to pump gas.
I mean he had to move out into the woods because of it.

SmoofCat

• Getbig III
This thread is actually frightening . It's truly sickening how someone could lose contact with the real works and build a DECADE long Internet persona/life.

Having said that, this guy is clearly mentally unstable and I advice
Everyone to tread carefully because I would not be surprised if SMM kills himself if this goes on.

This is why I so rarely venture out of the steroid board. This is one of my first posts on g and o. But I just read the entirety of this thread and I consider myself very reasonable, and I believe SMM may kill himself, so tread carefully because YES SMM appears to be a scum bag, but you guys just ripped his decade
Long online Internet persona to pieces with one (brilliant) thread.

But it is verging on bullying. And I am a new dad so maybe i appear
To be a pussy to some of you. But I am warning you guys that this SMM freak may kill
Himself if this continues.

Marlo Stanfield

• Getbig IV
  • You want it to be one way,but it's the other way.
Picture of OMRB's new outfit  ;D

Danjo

• Getbig IV
  • If you're coming on...then come on!
This has got to be the most brutal, one sided owning I have ever seen...1 more rep is overwhelmingly triumphant over this delusional lying bitch...SUCKMANMUSCLE is probably suckin on a 12 gauge as we speak.
H

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
I'm glad I don't have any skeletons in my closet!  Getbig's Scottland yard would surely find them  :D

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
This thread is actually frightening . It's truly sickening how someone could lose contact with the real works and build a DECADE long Internet persona/life.

Everyone to tread carefully because I would not be surprised if SMM kills himself if this goes on.

This is why I so rarely venture out of the steroid board. This is one of my first posts on g and o. But I just read the entirety of this thread and I consider myself very reasonable, and I believe SMM may kill himself, so tread carefully because YES SMM appears to be a scum bag, but you guys just ripped his decade

To be a pussy to some of you. But I am warning you guys that this SMM freak may kill
Which in part is why I haven`t posted everything.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
“This ban on circumcision is stupid. Everything they do in SFO is stupid and authoritarian. They are bullies trying to force their view of the world on everyone else. They have no right to try and outlaw a 2,000+ year old religious practice that has no lasting negative consequences for men. I say if some nerves are damaged, maybe it’s good. It is clear men are still enjoying themselves during sex. If not for circumcision maybe sex would be over even faster which I think a lot of women would NOT appreciate. Bet you didn’t see that comment coming.”

Pedro Coderch | Oct 25, 2011 | Reply

http://blog.independent.org/2011/06/03/nanny-state-attacks-jewish-muslim-manhood

King Shizzo

• Getbig V

Hi Pedro!

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
Dr.Reed, do you remember me? Well, I owe you an apology. I said that
I was going to pay a visit to your clinic, when I travelled to Florida,
and get circumcised there. I used to travel refularly to Florida, on
business, but such is not the case anymore. Anyway,I will travel to
Florida again, just not sure when. When I do, you can bet I'll get an
appointment with you and get a tight cut.

Here's my question:what is the type of circumcision style that
removes ALL of the prepuce? Also, what is the difference between a low
and high circumcision? If it is tight, doesen't it remove it all anyway?

Thank you very much
Pedro Coderch

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/PROCIRCORG/message/1097

apply85

• Getbig IV
reminds me of eric the midget from howard stern

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
Does this epic owning get downgraded, if in fact we learn that SMM is really retarded?  Only a mentally handicapped person acts like this.

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
cant someone photochop some "brutal fatality"/"flawless victory" pics with the according names? ;D

I posted a pic of Sub Zero removing an opponent's spine earlier.  I didn't include any labels but a feel the relative roles of "1" and SMM are clear :D

Necrosis

• Getbig V
Which in part is why I haven`t posted everything.

commendable, it's obvious this guy has a hard life and is ill, both mentally and physically, for that i feel bad for him.

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
Yes TA is a gentleman.  The typical outing approach is the "BOOM" method where the pic is posted immediately but that may be risky in this case.

bradistani

• Getbig V

the bullying aspect is what i've been thinking too.

there's no doubt that sucky has only got himself to blame with all this. some people need to just let it go now. sucky is finished around here. just leave it at that !

lovemonkey

• Getbig V
  • Two kinds of people; Those that can extrapolate
commendable, it's obvious this guy has a hard life and is ill, both mentally and physically, for that i feel bad for him.

hahaha that is almost even worse than just going all out with the outings/pwnings, it's like treating him like a child which in itself is the ULTIMATE owning.
from incomplete data

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
I say who gives a shit if he is a normal troll.  Does he look retarded in the photo/photos Adonis?