Author Topic: Suckmymuscle vs OneMoreRep - challenge with SuckMyMuscle being owned to oblivion  (Read 852873 times)

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
Who names they're kid after a failed nazi blimp?

;D ;D ;D LOL! I don't think they were nazi's quite yet. . . but it doesn't matter. 
a

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
Who names they're kid after a failed nazi blimp?

Perhaps his sister Titanica, or his cousin Sprucegoosica could best answer this question.
a

chunkramwell

• Getbig IV
 Today my attorney refered me to another attorney who speciliazes on internet privacy and libel issues. Next week, I am going to meet him and we will come up with a plan of attack.

I will spend a lot of money, but I will fuck Adonis no matter how long it takes or how much it costs. I will cause a lot of pain to Adonis for having violated my privacy and accused me of pedophilia no matter what. I would love to take a long hard look at his face when this is all over. The expression of regret he will have in his face will be priceless. I will make him suffer in a World where the pain is vey real.

I hope you are enjoying all the giggles, Adonis. I hope it was worth it, because you are going to pay a very steep price for them.

SUCKMYMUSCLE

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
Perhaps his sister Titanica, or his cousin Sprucegoosica could best answer this question.

He could have went silently, but nnnnnooooooo, now he goes gorilla.  

jwb

• Getbig V
Epic beyond belief!

johnny1

• Getbig IV
 Today my attorney refered me to another attorney who speciliazes on internet privacy and libel issues. Next week, I am going to meet him and we will come up with a plan of attack.

I will spend a lot of money, but I will fuck Adonis no matter how long it takes or how much it costs. I will cause a lot of pain to Adonis for having violated my privacy and accused me of pedophilia no matter what. I would love to take a long hard look at his face when this is all over. The expression of regret he will have in his face will be priceless. I will make him suffer in a World where the pain is vey real.

I hope you are enjoying all the giggles, Adonis. I hope it was worth it, because you are going to pay a very steep price for them.

SUCKMYMUSCLE

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
Not going out without a fight. We all know what happened in gorillas in the mist.  It wont end well.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
1.  With all of your lies, do you think you are credible plaintiff?  

2.  Don't you think you yourself invited claims of pedo by saying you thought it ok t be w 11 yo?  

3.  By accusing others of being gay over the course of 10k plus posts, don't you think you invited the treatment you received on this site?  

4.  Please bump the specific post you believe gives you a viable cause of action.  

5.  By admitting to beastiality w a chicken, don't you think a reasonable person could draw an inference of you being a pedo?  

6.  Do you believe your false impersonation of a spec ops soldier will impact your credibility before the court?  

7.  Do you believe your many false aliases will impact your credibility before the court?  

SUCKMYMUSCLE

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
  • quit·ter : a person can't finish a task

SUCKMYMUSCLE

Still waiting for the name of your attorney(s).....mine would like to turn over evidence of actual laws you have broken.....

Post it bitch....PLEASE.....grow some nuts!!!!!!

el numero uno

• Getbig V
  • Clean your room, bucko.

SUCKMYMUSCLE

HAHAHAHAHAHAHHHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
You admitted to killing a dog, screwing chickens, liking underage girls, lied about your lifts, lied about your appearance, lied about being in the military, lied about posting under the name Pedro Coderch, lied about facing charges for assault in the gym, etc etc etc.  

And you are going to sue TA????  

LMFAO you sick demented PEDO freak.  

SUCKMYMUSCLE

bike nut

• Getbig V
  • Desperation is a stinky cologne

SUCKMYMUSCLE

Lieutenant Colonel Chickenfucker why don't you post up the name of this lawyer of yours once you file suit.

Some of the fellas here would probably want to send him an email or two.

Hindembullshitter....

Bam-bam

• Getbig V

SUCKMYMUSCLE

entao voce admite que é aquele cu cagado das fotos seu merda?? vai pagar advogado com que dinheiro se ainda nem conseguiu sair do JK que aparece nos videos hahaha bicha cabeçuda

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
 :D
a

johnny1

• Getbig IV
HAHAHAHAHAHAHHHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

HAHAHAHAHAHAHHHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

el numero uno

• Getbig V

SUCKMYMUSCLE

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
Lieutenant Colonel Chickenfucker why don't you post up the name of this lawyer of yours once you file suit.

Some of the fellas here would probably want to send him an email or two.

Hindembullshitter....

I wanted to be in the law suit!   I can then obtain discovery and depose this freak under oath with all 10k of his posts and find out what other sites he pollutes.  

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
Epic internet bushido.

Bam-bam

• Getbig V
entao voce admite que é aquele cu cagado das fotos seu merda?? vai pagar advogado com que dinheiro se ainda nem conseguiu sair do JK que aparece nos videos hahaha bicha cabeçuda

el numero uno

• Getbig V

Bam-bam

• Getbig V
oh boy, this thread fuckin delivers, think I need a cigarette now

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo

and before he says he doesnt even like mj ...

this is the guy that called me a "phaggot" since 2004 ??? ???

sucky if i knew you looked like this i never would've entertained the idea of fighting you

has your lawyer asked why you call yourself "suckmymuscle", you told me you were a lawyer so why can't you represent yourself?

E

E

Princess L

• Getbig V
  • I stop for turtles
A lot of psycho-babble/speculation going on here ~ which isn't necessarily off base, but it all ultimately boils down to mommy issues.
:

el numero uno

• Getbig V
LMFAO

This is GOLD, SMM deserves what's he's getting on this thread.  :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
We should refer this video to MGM for copyright violations.   I'll do it on Monday.   

this is the guy that called me a "phaggot" since 2004 ??? ???

sucky if i knew you looked like this i never would've entertained the idea of fighting you

has your lawyer asked why you call yourself "suckmymuscle", you told me you were a lawyer so why can't you represent yourself?

E