Author Topic: IFBB Pro says its clear gh15 is full of shit  (Read 77108 times)

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
Re: i talked to an ifbb pro this morning, its clear gh15 is full of shit
« Reply #250 on: July 26, 2012, 03:58:11 PM »
themostboringmanalive is an absolute BEAST!!!!!!

GH15 approved?
That's gh's Getbig mouthpiece!? Always the case: cannon fodder who think they're Generals.    ;D

thegreatestmanalive

• Getbig II
« Reply #251 on: July 26, 2012, 04:06:22 PM »
That's gh's Getbig mouthpiece!? Always the case: cannon fodder who think they're Generals.    ;D

Hahahaha  ;D ;D

So now I'm a "mouthpiece"? 

You guys are too funny!
You say gh15's a nobody, even as there is a 12 page thread centered around him with 4000+ views right on your front page... How many months after he left this derelict board?
You claim that anybody who shows support for him is a "mouthpiece" or thinks they're in any way a big shot...
You try to portray his site as a ghost town even when the number of users is growing exponentially every day! 

As for me:
I'm just a guy who happens to be fond of honesty and accountability in a sport which has of late abhorred both...
gh15 is bringing the underground to the forefront, regardless of any way you attempt to portray him. 
I'm nobody important, I'm just trying to share the truth with users here who wouldn't get it any other way  ;)

Jaime

• Getbig V
  • North Pole, fucking elves left, right and centre.
« Reply #252 on: July 26, 2012, 04:07:40 PM »
themostboringmanalive is an absolute BEAST!!!!!!

GH15 approved?

What a monster lol, you might want to change your handle.

So what's the deal? Are you hoping your master reads this thread and gives you some free goodies?

Are you not ashamed of behaving like such a little pussy?
Trans Milkshake.

thegreatestmanalive

• Getbig II
« Reply #253 on: July 26, 2012, 04:13:33 PM »
Perhaps it might be informative for all of you to understand why gh15 himself refuses to respond to the ridiculous claims and slander made by this board himself. He is making a point of not posting here anymore, and with good reason. 
Here are his words: 

everyone keep asking gh15 why you not responding to getbig ,,everyday i get 10 pms asking this ,, here is your answer,,

1,, im a very big name now days ,, huge ,, i represent bodybuilding not a specific past boarding ,,

2,, with big sucess come big jelousy ,,this is the nature of the beast,,remember the fellas are here they come to read me ,,that by itself says it all

3,, i am to be declaired in the end of this year by a very big meidum as the most influencial indivdual in bodybuilding ,, this is very serious ,, it is a very big impact to get this title

4,, i completely demolished getbig...what else youu expect it to do ? they try to keep their pride somehow but the damaga is so deep that its a big problem for them,,infact a very big one

5,, whenever someone lies about you ...you willl learn that the best thing to do is to let the lies unfold....you seen it with kigtropin and its supriority that now is been proven over and over

6,, overall i consider getbig a corupt place,,,it has nothing to do with bodybuiilding ,, what it has to do with is 20-30 gimicks that wanted to be bodybuilders but life didnt shine for them for many reasons...thus became institutionized and thiis is big word....they are there for SOCIAL reasons not! bodybuilding

i hope now its understood better,,

getbig is dead for me and no begging can change it,, i gave them a punishment that no one wish upon themself....taking them down from 4000 viewrs a day down to 1000 ....

this is a free falland complete collpase

gh15 approved

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #254 on: July 26, 2012, 04:23:46 PM »

. . . Don't worry about me. I'll leave when I'm ready.
In the meantime, I'm just here to make sure that there is a counterpoint to the misinformation, slander, and bashing of gh15 that takes place here. If a lie is repeated with the frequency you all tend to repeat lies, in time people will see it as truth.

And that is unacceptable. . .

In that case, here's a little truth.

"The pyramids were built by aliens."   -gh15
"I use the same needle for 100+ injections."   -gh15
"I have seen the actual defense plans for nuclear attack."   -gh15
"500 mg per day of Anadrol is common for pros."   -gh15
"Mike O'Hearn can not squat 315 for reps."    -gh15
a

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #255 on: July 26, 2012, 04:40:10 PM »
Perhaps it might be informative for all of you to understand why gh15 himself refuses to respond to the ridiculous claims and slander made by this board himself. He is making a point of not posting here anymore, and with good reason. 
Here are his words: 

Yes, yes. Your dick sucking has already been noted. You're now labouring the point.   

thegreatestmanalive

• Getbig II
« Reply #256 on: July 26, 2012, 04:45:08 PM »
In that case, here's a little truth.

Ahh, and finally you get involved in the discussion...

You, my friend... You are special.  
You know your info is spread all over gh15's website, no?
A convicted felon at age 60 with no family, no kids, nothing to show for all your years...
Can't even vote in an election. You are the saddest one of all   :-\  

I know you hate gh15 for his relevance, his fame...
Just let it be. You can't hope to stop what he's set in motion.  

thegreatestmanalive

• Getbig II
« Reply #257 on: July 26, 2012, 04:47:51 PM »
Well fellas, it's been fun. But I'm done posting with you all for tonight  :)

Rest assured, though the discussion has been less than civil at times, I hold no enmity towards any of you. 
Hopefully some of you will come around and realize you're on the wrong side of bodybuilding history. 

I won't try to change minds here. 

Have a nice night everyone  ;D

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #258 on: July 26, 2012, 05:32:54 PM »
a lot of hate for gh15 here. I post on his board but not for a while. I don't know who's getting ripped off or who isn't and I don't care. the only thing I can speak out against is his hate for generic Chinese gh-  hygetropin is the best chinese gh I have ever used, and it is considered counterfeit.

that being said I have made the best gains of my life listening to his advice. hate him if you want- to each their own, but doing things he writes about that i wasnt trying has taken my physique to another level.
Bro, no one(no pun intended) is saying anything bad about his advice, yes I give credit where it's due, personally I already knew everything he said so I didn't benefit from it, but ya he did shed light on a few things such as the pros using 30-40 IU daily and 5+grams per week but he is known to have told everyone that the kigs where good to go before the first batch went bad and there is nothing wrong with that.

The problem lies with him going on a promotion spree after the KIGS showed up to be good again and that is fishy at the very least, cause it wasn't like he said "the kigs are good again", he vouched for them in every way possible, I mean ever other post of his and is followers where about the KIGS, and of course they went bad again, so think about how many people chose to take his advice and got burnt and ya no one(no pun intended) put a gun to their head so definitely was fair play but that was a huge mistake on his behalf so his credibility for quality is tarnished to say the least, so the problem I have is all these guys coming on here saying he is the greatest when many feel if they hadn't listened to him they wouldn't be out 1000's of dollars.

Oh BTW nothing wrong with some generics in my book, I have 10x 200 IU in my closet right now from Hygetropin and funny thing is my house just got broken into, thank God the idiots didn't know what gh is

dustin

« Reply #259 on: July 26, 2012, 07:13:46 PM »
I'm not looking to engage in a flame war. But I want to throw a few things out there.

gh15 isn't ripping anyone off. No one's been ripped off by us and the mods aren't bribed with goodies. And if they are, those fuckers are holding out on me because I'm bone dry. Someone please fill me in on the details to get lavished with glorious bribes please! lol

As for the thread starter, I have no beef with him but it's clear his buddy is lying to him. It's a genetic lottery. If you respond the way IFBB pros do, you can take it far. If not, just be happy with what you can accomplish with whatever it is you're comfortable doing. Drugs are a part of the game though and that's regardless of what gh15 has said, done or whatever. He's just delivering the truth and it's been reproduced by his followers, so that's why they recline to his advices.

If everyone dropped everything and started dieting on chicken, broccoli and modest doses, there'd sure be a lot smaller muscle bears for the schmoes to spank it to. Lord knows no one wants to see any of that.

no one

• Getbig V
  • have i hurt your feelings?
« Reply #260 on: July 26, 2012, 07:33:38 PM »
Bro, no one(no pun intended) is saying anything bad about his advice, yes I give credit where it's due, personally I already knew everything he said so I didn't benefit from it, but ya he did shed light on a few things such as the pros using 30-40 IU daily and 5+grams per week but he is known to have told everyone that the kigs where good to go before the first batch went bad and there is nothing wrong with that.

The problem lies with him going on a promotion spree after the KIGS showed up to be good again and that is fishy at the very least, cause it wasn't like he said "the kigs are good again", he vouched for them in every way possible, I mean ever other post of his and is followers where about the KIGS, and of course they went bad again, so think about how many people chose to take his advice and got burnt and ya no one(no pun intended) put a gun to their head so definitely was fair play but that was a huge mistake on his behalf so his credibility for quality is tarnished to say the least, so the problem I have is all these guys coming on here saying he is the greatest when many feel if they hadn't listened to him they wouldn't be out 1000's of dollars.

Oh BTW nothing wrong with some generics in my book, I have 10x 200 IU in my closet right now from Hygetropin and funny thing is my house just got broken into, thank God the idiots didn't know what gh is

enjoy!
b

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #261 on: July 26, 2012, 08:07:04 PM »
enjoy!
I know you speak highly of them, i haven't tried them but you have a good physique and know your shit but which ones are the ones you are referring to. I have the .com.ca. Just wondering.

ChristopherA

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #262 on: July 26, 2012, 08:11:16 PM »
You have 2000ius? You guy! Lol you competing this year?

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #263 on: July 26, 2012, 08:13:47 PM »
I'm pretty sure that Chaos proved that it was a multiple user account (or a guy on meth) and had posted non-stop for something like two days.

no.
gh15 does not use or believe in narcotics.  hell I don't even think he drinks beer
l

cephissus

• Getbig V
« Reply #264 on: July 26, 2012, 08:28:58 PM »
One thing I never understood, hopefully someone can clear this up, aren't Kigtropin, Thanktropin, Serostim, etc. brands?  Why do people say "kigs are bunk" or "kigs are good," discussing things at the brand level?  Doesn't it really have to do with the dealer?

I mean maybe I'm just retarded or something (and obviously I know very little about steroids/gh) but everytime I see this debate I just imagine a scenario where people are shouting "The Nike's are shit!" "No, the Nike's are good again!"  It's like... which Nikes?  The ones you buy from Niketown, or the ones you buy from Habib down in "the basement" every fourth quarter moon on the witching hour???  Or is there only one dealer for each brand?

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #265 on: July 26, 2012, 08:48:25 PM »
I'm pretty sure that Chaos proved that it was a multiple user account (or a guy on meth) and had posted non-stop for something like two days.
That account had a few weeks in a row where every day there were over 100 posts coming out of it and there were no bigger gaps in time than 2 hours at most.......means multiple users or insane methhead.

Someone else posted a screenshot showing it was Special Ed. I have heard rumors.....
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #266 on: July 26, 2012, 09:48:40 PM »
And now a little bedtime story, brought to you by one of the dumbest men alive. . .

a

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
« Reply #267 on: July 26, 2012, 09:54:58 PM »
That account had a few weeks in a row where every day there were over 100 posts coming out of it and there were no bigger gaps in time than 2 hours at most.......means multiple users or insane methhead.

Someone else posted a screenshot showing it was Special Ed. I have heard rumors.....
Someone turned me onto some pretty convincing evidence pointing to Ed and/or Block. Hell of a troll

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #268 on: July 26, 2012, 09:56:42 PM »
I'm not looking to engage in a flame war. But I want to throw a few things out there.

gh15 isn't ripping anyone off. No one's been ripped off by us and the mods aren't bribed with goodies. And if they are, those fuckers are holding out on me because I'm bone dry. Someone please fill me in on the details to get lavished with glorious bribes please! lol

As for the thread starter, I have no beef with him but it's clear his buddy is lying to him. It's a genetic lottery. If you respond the way IFBB pros do, you can take it far. If not, just be happy with what you can accomplish with whatever it is you're comfortable doing. Drugs are a part of the game though and that's regardless of what gh15 has said, done or whatever. He's just delivering the truth and it's been reproduced by his followers, so that's why they recline to his advices.

If everyone dropped everything and started dieting on chicken, broccoli and modest doses, there'd sure be a lot smaller muscle bears for the schmoes to spank it to. Lord knows no one wants to see any of that.

Can't speak for anyone else, but i'm not saying that.

But people are getting fleeced over there by scammers, to deny it is just bullshit.

My point is that you can't stop scammers from scamming. we have all seen the Kig merry-go-round over there, one week they are good to go, next week five guys say they got hosed. it's all there in black and white.

Caveat Emptor...that's a fact of life. You guys are dreaming of some utopian board where everyone has the best intentions, ain't gonna happen.

Cue some mouthpiece to insult me personally, and say how I'm "jealous" or something equally stupid...because i have an opinion.  ::)

I have no beef with anyone over there. i think Apply85 is a little to big for his britches, but even so, i have nothing really against him....he's harmless. he just really likes the sound of his own voice

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #269 on: July 27, 2012, 12:48:31 AM »
You have 2000ius? You guy! Lol you competing this year?
No, next year, and yes they are all for me only  ;D

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #270 on: July 27, 2012, 01:00:49 AM »
Can't speak for anyone else, but i'm not saying that.

But people are getting fleeced over there by scammers, to deny it is just bullshit.

My point is that you can't stop scammers from scamming. we have all seen the Kig merry-go-round over there, one week they are good to go, next week five guys say they got hosed. it's all there in black and white.

Caveat Emptor...that's a fact of life. You guys are dreaming of some utopian board where everyone has the best intentions, ain't gonna happen.

Cue some mouthpiece to insult me personally, and say how I'm "jealous" or something equally stupid...because i have an opinion.  ::)

I have no beef with anyone over there. i think Apply85 is a little to big for his britches, but even so, i have nothing really against him....he's harmless. he just really likes the sound of his own voice

good post

a very good source and friend of mine was asked to donate a couple of grand a month to that board in return gh15 would promote what ever he wanted and say he was on it

gh15s main source of income from that board is the kigs suppliers which is why they are still being promoted they just rebranded it under a diferent source name
T

Jaime

• Getbig V
  • North Pole, fucking elves left, right and centre.
« Reply #271 on: July 27, 2012, 02:33:18 AM »

Ahh, and finally you get involved in the discussion...

You, my friend... You are special.  
You know your info is spread all over gh15's website, no?
A convicted felon at age 60 with no family, no kids, nothing to show for all your years...
Can't even vote in an election. You are the saddest one of all   :-\  

I know you hate gh15 for his relevance, his fame...
Just let it be. You can't hope to stop what he's set in motion.  

What does it feel like to love bodybuilding so much and to have your genetics and look like you do?

No wonder you will degrade yourself and abandon all masculinity to try and get some freebies lol
Trans Milkshake.

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #272 on: July 27, 2012, 02:41:35 AM »
good post

a very good source and friend of mine was asked to donate a couple of grand a month to that board in return gh15 would promote what ever he wanted and say he was on it

gh15s main source of income from that board is the kigs suppliers which is why they are still being promoted they just rebranded it under a diferent source name

You realize you just bought yourself a million dollar bounty on your head, which they will put on a spike next to Whitewidows....oh wait, that's right.... nothing happened to him in over a year....LOLOL

Alex23

• Getbig IV
  • Rely on knowledge.
®

growing lad

• Getbig II
« Reply #274 on: July 27, 2012, 03:24:10 AM »
I know you speak highly of them, i haven't tried them but you have a good physique and know your shit but which ones are the ones you are referring to. I have the .com.ca. Just wondering.

Hey bud, over in uk my friend who competes, won the nationals over 50s swears by hyge. Uses the .com.cn ones if this helps