Author Topic: Sami Al Haddad's 2005 MuscleMania Posing Routine Video Clip..  (Read 62722 times)

slayer

• Getbig IV
Re: Sami Al Haddad's 2005 MuscleMania Posing Routine Video Clip..
« Reply #175 on: November 30, 2005, 07:22:37 PM »
finally you bend over you bitch.

Now change your nickname for Ben Dover.
you gotta put in a few more yrs on this board before asking me to bend over young man! :-*

xkol

« Reply #176 on: November 30, 2005, 07:25:44 PM »
you gotta put in a few more yrs on this board before asking me to bend over young man! :-*
an u gotta put in a few more years in the gym a few more truckloads of food an few years of gear bfore u call out matt.

xkol

« Reply #177 on: November 30, 2005, 07:32:19 PM »
why dont i come and rip your fuckin head off fag!
my info is posted on here go find it tough guy lol id like to see u try that id make a complete ass out of you.

xkol

« Reply #178 on: November 30, 2005, 07:39:37 PM »
dude i dont care if yur 300 lbs if some one has a martial arts backround and is a exceptional athlete body weight makes zero difference!
yea alright big man. step to me an see what happens bitch.

slayer

• Getbig IV
« Reply #179 on: November 30, 2005, 07:40:58 PM »
yea alright big man. step to me an see what happens bitch.
  ::)

xkol

« Reply #180 on: November 30, 2005, 07:44:53 PM »
  ::)
how u gonna be like that when u the 1 comin at me...on the internet lol u aint even worth my time like i said ur all talk id have u pissin ur pants. mark ass punk bitch.

the_Hater

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
  • here to hate.
« Reply #181 on: November 30, 2005, 07:45:10 PM »
why dont i come and rip your fuckin head off fag! remember fuckface ken shamrock took out 300lbers at 200 lbs, so twigs sometimes can play the game!

you are 15 y/o.

bic_staedtler

• Getbig IV
  • That is all.
« Reply #182 on: November 30, 2005, 07:46:53 PM »
....umm, has ANYBODY here posted pics other than Matt?....

....anybody?...*crickets chirping*...hello?..didn't think so.

What a joke.

bic_staedtler

• Getbig IV
  • That is all.
« Reply #183 on: November 30, 2005, 07:53:01 PM »
hey you guys can goof and rag me all you want i put my pic up exspecting it(i had nothing better to do tonite),,,,im lol at the posts its all good fun to me!

NOW HOW GOOD WOULD IT BE IF MATTS  PIC WAS POSTED ON THIS ! 240 I BET YOU CAN GIVE US A FAUX PRESENTAION OF THIS!       www.naturalbodybuilding.com/ GO  to failed athletes   " mattt must return his 7th place novice finish and is banned for life"
FAILED ATHLETES ;D

ALL ATHLETES THAT FAIL THE TESTING WILL HAVE THEIR
PHOTOGRAPH AND TEST RESULTS OF THEIR TEST POSTED ON THIS
WEBSITE FOR ALL ATHLETES, FAMILY & FRIENDS TO SEE!!

WE TEST ALL ATHLETES BY IOC STANDARDS,
THE IOC'S TESTING AGENCY IS WADA,
WADA TESTING FACILITIES COLLECT AND TEST ALL SAMPLES!!!!

WE ARE THE ONLY ORGANIZATION TESTING
BY THESE REGULATIONS AND USING THE IOC LABS!!

WE AREN'T LIKE OTHER ORGANIZATIONS THAT
ONLY CARE THAT YOU "LOOK" NATURAL

....ha, poor guy who got caught using Ephedra!...to figure a way to beat the test for the other stuff, but to fail for ephedra!....hahaha!...yet, he's not BANNED..they gave him another chance!  Go buddy!

bic_staedtler

• Getbig IV
  • That is all.
« Reply #184 on: November 30, 2005, 08:03:19 PM »

Well right now i really just want to focus on my offseason training.. This offseason will be alot different from my past offseason, where i just got so damn fat. It was really hard dieting down losing all that weight..  This time im going to clean bulk, and do cardio thought my offseason training.. And instead of dieting down for the show, i will diet up to the show.. Thus getting bigger as the show grows closer, This way i only have to drop 10-15lbs to get ready for the show.. Rather then the 70lbs i had to lose to get ready for these past 2 shows i just did.. Was a huge mistake on my part, getting so heavy in the offseason.. I guess you live and learn, if there are other show that pop up during the summer that i feel like doing, then sure i'll do them..
Peace
MattT~

...I can tell ya, bulking with crap food was fun for me too, and although I didn't mind the dieting down, after all was said and done I was down around 40 pounds of weight.  Not worth it, since I was stronger after a 20 pound drop than I was at the original weight.  My only problem with bulking is that it's not efficient, and you can assess your gains easier when you're not so bogged down with extra chub.

PS, I know you don't pay mind to the pretenders, but just so you know that those who haven't competed in a bodybuilding show can't talk jack about how they'd do dieted down.  They have no idea what the process is like...and there's usually a reason for that:  they're not serious about bodybuilding, or at least they're not sure how they'd do.  Competing isn't for everyone, so I respect all who try, even those who have no real business doing it.

....but to be sure, another PS...I'm not sure if I'd call you natural, but I'm not asking, so I don't care.  I just hope that you'd let your conscious help you out there.  If you're going to juice, don't do it in a natural show. 

Dtank76

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #185 on: November 30, 2005, 08:16:23 PM »
hey slayer, if bodyweight "made no difference" then why exactly do they have weight divisions in mma?

SS

• Getbig V
  • The new and improved SS.
« Reply #186 on: November 30, 2005, 08:35:32 PM »
hey slayer, if bodyweight "made no difference" then why exactly do they have weight divisions in mma?
so the big guys don't get there asses handed to them by a little guy :-\

slayer

• Getbig IV
« Reply #187 on: November 30, 2005, 09:11:19 PM »
jeez this thread would have had 5 hits , look at all our hard work did for it! ;D

MattT

« Reply #188 on: November 30, 2005, 09:24:20 PM »
he has a website with alot of guys ive seen in magazines, some ifbb pros , fitness models ect... hey im thinking the same thing gay stuff, but my wife said give it a shot see what happens! worst case scenerio i go home! to be honest my face is more impressive then my body according to people( ya i know i have a solo flex body) , so that mite be it , ill find out! the bottom line is thier always looking for someone else to sell ,,, you dont wantt the same guy over and over in all these mags and websites! all these phtographers seem  gay , but thats what this entire business is built around you know that!

new york in august and the natural olympia org qualifier in boston in august,,,, my plan is 180 to 185 at 3% if not then im outa there!

Please do not tell me its www.MuscleGallery.com ? if it is i will laugh my ass off... Ulrich the owner of that site wanted me to go on there for so long, offered to pay me $$$$ and fly me down to miami to do the photoshoot.. I turned it down right away as soon as i saw his website.. Its a gay site bro.. Again im thinking thats the guy who's been contactin you lol.. Yeh sure you will definetly be in the mags ::)  Im not sayin you can't make it to the mags, just pay your dues put in some time and compete in some shows, and either call yourself a bber or a model.. Don't come on here with a model type physique and be callin out bbers sayin you will blow them off stage.. Thats just fucked up!

slayer

• Getbig IV
« Reply #189 on: November 30, 2005, 09:40:35 PM »
Please do not tell me its www.MuscleGallery.com ? if it is i will laugh my ass off... Ulrich the owner of that site wanted me to go on there for so long, offered to pay me $$$$ and fly me down to miami to do the photoshoot.. I turned it down right away as soon as i saw his website.. Its a gay site bro.. Again im thinking thats the guy who's been contactin you lol.. Yeh sure you will definetly be in the mags ::)  Im not sayin you can't make it to the mags, just pay your dues put in some time and compete in some shows, and either call yourself a bber or a model.. Don't come on here with a model type physique and be callin out bbers sayin you will blow them off stage.. Thats just fucked up!

no not that site , you had me worried before i clicked.... most of those photographers are gay as you know, but thats part of this lifestyle!

i put my dues in matt since i was 12 , you have to remember there was no musclemania  or any natural shows besides a local highschool gym when i was your age or they were just starting and no one knew of them unless they lived in cali) , there was no internet to make contacts  ect... i havent trained for a good long time before deciding to get involved again... i know what my body can do within a yr, if you dont think 5 foot 9   between 180   to 190  at 3% is not a pretty serious natural build ( wich is where ill be a yr from now) and can get a pro card then your entitled to that opinion and maybe im wrong and your write! im just going by the stats of the guys on the mania site and i see some pros with those stats!

and i know im not that weight now, but after training for over 20 yrs i know exactly what i can do within a years time( ive been at those stats before , its not something new to me) after that weight and bf % i dont know if i can go any farther, but i do know i can achieve that!

MattT

« Reply #190 on: November 30, 2005, 10:15:15 PM »
no not that site , you had me worried before i clicked.... most of those photographers are gay as you know, but thats part of this lifestyle!

i put my dues in matt since i was 12 , you have to remember there was no musclemania  or any natural shows besides a local highschool gym when i was your age or they were just starting and no one knew of them unless they lived in cali) , there was no internet to make contacts  ect... i havent trained for a good long time before deciding to get involved again... i know what my body can do within a yr, if you dont think 5 foot 9   between 180   to 190  at 3% is not a pretty serious natural build ( wich is where ill be a yr from now) and can get a pro card then your entitled to that opinion and maybe im wrong and your write! im just going by the stats of the guys on the mania site and i see some pros with those stats!

and i know im not that weight now, but after training for over 20 yrs i know exactly what i can do within a years time( ive been at those stats before , its not something new to me) after that weight and bf % i dont know if i can go any farther, but i do know i can achieve that!

See slayer your forgetting its not just about stats, its about symmetry, muscle mass/density, and condition.. Then add on top of that most natural shows focus alot of the scoring on the posing routine.. I got 2nd in toronto simply because my posing routine was short and i just kinda wingned it.. The guy that beat me had like a 2 min routine.. There's alot of factors the come into play, so automatically assuming you will get your pro card next year is pretty messed up? Don't u think there's some other guy out there workin his ass off that looks 10 better then you and will end up in your weight class in Aug, and  blow you off the stage.. Or is that just to hard for you to understand? You don't know how your carb load is going to pan out for you, maybe it will make you look smooth. You just never know, or maybe you will respond better to fat loading instead.. Again it was trial and error for me with these 1st 2 shows.. Now me and my trainer know what works for me, and we will bring that to the stage in Miami June 2006..

MattT

« Reply #191 on: November 30, 2005, 10:39:34 PM »
19.5 inches, hahahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! that is by far the biggest lie i've ever heard on here and there have been some doozies.

Again sarcasm there's no lie about what size my arms are.. I could care less on how big my arms are. As they don't judge shows based on how big a guys arms are... So if you think they are 16'' in these pics, then just keep on somkin that crack..

slayer

• Getbig IV
« Reply #192 on: November 30, 2005, 10:41:06 PM »
See slayer your forgetting its not just about stats, its about symmetry, muscle mass/density, and condition.. Then add on top of that most natural shows focus alot of the scoring on the posing routine.. I got 2nd in toronto simply because my posing routine was short and i just kinda wingned it.. The guy that beat me had like a 2 min routine.. There's alot of factors the come into play, so automatically assuming you will get your pro card next year is pretty messed up? Don't u think there's some other guy out there workin his ass off that looks 10 better then you and will end up in your weight class in Aug, and  blow you off the stage.. Or is that just to hard for you to understand? You don't know how your carb load is going to pan out for you, maybe it will make you look smooth. You just never know, or maybe you will respond better to fat loading instead.. Again it was trial and error for me with these 1st 2 shows.. Now me and my trainer know what works for me, and we will bring that to the stage in Miami June 2006..
matt i know my body to a tee thats where 22 years of health and nutrition come into play( i have many years nutririon under my belt outside the scope of bodybuilding mainly to cure illnesses)  ill have everything  but the posing spot on ! do you know what foods your allergic to, have you had the elisa act allergy test done, if you dont find these things out you will never get into the condition  you want to be , if you learn these things you will be able to get into exstreme condition! do you live on 100% organic fruits meats and vegtables, if not the you could be retaining  water from the pesticideds and hormones shot into the non organic meats,,, you see for a natural bodybuilder theres alot more that has to go into nutrion then a drugged bodybuilder!

smoothing out comes from the wrong carbohydrate source, most likely one the bodybuilder is haveing a allergic reaction to in the form of water retention! 80 % of bodybuilding is done at home in the kitchen, i dont think someone is eating 10 times better then me!

im not doing this to be mr musclemania for the next 5 yrs , this is just to give me the ammo to jack up my personal training and nutrition business!

most likely get involved in the natural olympia org. and to do the boston show in september, to get a pro card there would be easier then musclmania since the drug testing is olympic standards!

slayer

• Getbig IV
« Reply #193 on: November 30, 2005, 10:48:45 PM »
the size of your arms are off the charts bro in my opinion! but by looking at the toronto pic the guy was skinny but in better condition, to me thats why he won!

MattT

« Reply #194 on: November 30, 2005, 10:57:20 PM »
the size of your arms are off the charts bro in my opinion! but by looking at the toronto pic the guy was skinny but in better condition, to me thats why he won!

Then why did the guy that beat me say, "bro the show is yours" ? He knew i looked better then him.. Yes his legs were more conditioned then mine, but his upper body IMO was not as impressive at all..

MattT

« Reply #195 on: November 30, 2005, 11:01:10 PM »
And for the record this thread has gone on for way to long. Slayer just post up some pics and lets get this over with.. There's no way we can keep this going for another 3 weeks..

slayer

• Getbig IV
« Reply #196 on: November 30, 2005, 11:05:25 PM »
Then why did the guy that beat me say, "bro the show is yours" ? He knew i looked better then him.. Yes his legs were more conditioned then mine, but his upper body IMO was not as impressive at all..
i agree he wasnt impressive( thats why i was goofing you a bit) , but i think it came down to condtioning  just from the pics! if you say posing then i cant comment because i wasnt there, butt to me its conditioning! he looked like a older guy ,so he most likely  new what needed to be done to get in the shape he was in!

slayer

• Getbig IV
« Reply #197 on: November 30, 2005, 11:06:38 PM »
And for the record this thread has gone on for way to long. Slayer just post up some pics and lets get this over with.. There's no way we can keep this going for another 3 weeks..
will bring it back up or ill just post pics down in the pic forum!

bic_staedtler

• Getbig IV
  • That is all.
« Reply #198 on: December 01, 2005, 06:07:48 PM »
...Slayer why don't you just admit that you wanna be a natural bodybuilder just like Matt, give him a nice hug and get over it.  Sounds like you want the titles to bolster your personal training business, which is admirable but really, most won't care.  They'll care whether or not you get results and look the part.  Which it sounds like you are.

By the way, i ditched the training gloves as a joke this year and I won't go back...even if the ladies hate callouses.  Oh well, give it a try. 

MattT

« Reply #199 on: December 03, 2005, 03:24:38 PM »
Slayer, come on post some mandetory poses.. There's no need to wait another 3 weeks.. If u say you are already at 3% bf, then you will just be eating mucsle away if u keep dieting down. Your body has basically has no fat left on it so it will just start eating your muscle.. Post some pics already..