Author Topic: Israel vs. Hamas  (Read 23487 times)

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
Re: Israel vs. Hamas
« Reply #100 on: November 19, 2012, 05:32:30 PM »
Genocide.....except for the fact there are more Fakestinians than ever. For a military that can hit a moving car with a missile and not damage anything else around it these Israelis sure suck at "genocide".

One has to wonder what Hamas hopes to accomplish by launching rockets from schools, hospitals and crowded civilian areas. It's pretty obvious they're banking on Israel retaliating and killing Fakestinians so then they can go and ham it up for the MSM and cry crocodile tears.

I certainly won't lose sleep over these morons killing each other. I may even have a laugh like I did over Syria and the Al-Qaeda versus Hezbollah fight going on there.

Skip8282

• Getbig V
« Reply #101 on: November 19, 2012, 07:53:23 PM »
Israel is technologically superior and, as is usually the case in history, they need to eliminate the tech. inferior trash.  In 20 years these uncivilized apes will be a forgotton footnote in a history book.

[/quote

easy to say but probably not true....unfortunately time is not on the israeli side.....the palestinian and arab population is exploding and the Palestinians will soon outnumber the Israelis badly....they will take over Israel simply through sheer numbers

How can their population numbers be going up Andre?  ahmed is claiming it's genocide.  Surely that would make the numbers go down, lol?

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #102 on: November 19, 2012, 08:22:59 PM »

How can their population numbers be going up Andre?  ahmed is claiming it's genocide.  Surely that would make the numbers go down, lol?
Ahmeds crash course to Islam math -

Commit genocide, population goes up. Lolz.

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #103 on: November 19, 2012, 08:32:22 PM »

LOL....good point sir! ;)

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #104 on: November 19, 2012, 08:59:30 PM »
LOL....good point sir! ;)

I'm hopinh those greedy jews drop the hammer

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #105 on: November 19, 2012, 09:10:44 PM »

I'm hopinh those greedy jews drop the hammer

you are hilarious...why are they greedy in terms of whats going on in the middle east?

James28

• Getbig V
  • toilet roll of peace
« Reply #106 on: November 19, 2012, 11:24:17 PM »
Anything to distract from the Muslim-on-Muslim violence in Syria that has resulted in 37,000+ Muslims murdered by Muslims in the last 18 months. Haha!

Props to Iran for using their Hamas lapdogs wisely. Shame that Fakestinian civilians have to die in the process.

The civilians are a shame yes. But you can never kill enough of the Hamas terrorists. I wish Israel would REALLY step up its efforts. At the moment they're pussying around. Not even trying.

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #107 on: November 20, 2012, 05:22:29 AM »
The civilians are a shame yes. But you can never kill enough of the Hamas terrorists. I wish Israel would REALLY step up its efforts. At the moment they're pussying around. Not even trying.

Hamas are like roaches

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #108 on: November 20, 2012, 06:57:11 AM »
Hamas are like roaches

I wish we could set the IDF loose in south Bronx Camden Philly Detroit Compton etc.

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #109 on: November 20, 2012, 07:47:25 AM »

I wish we could set the IDF loose in south Bronx Camden Philly Detroit Compton etc.

hahahahahaaa.....you made a funny! :)...good one..of course you being from the Bronx , they would kill you as well

garebear

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Never question my instincts.
« Reply #110 on: November 20, 2012, 08:16:19 AM »

With or without indirect fire?

I don't think they could hang without it.

G

Donny

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • getbig Zen Master
« Reply #111 on: November 20, 2012, 08:29:48 AM »
The Arabs won´t fuck with these Guys...

littledumbells

• Getbig III
« Reply #112 on: November 20, 2012, 08:33:12 AM »
Ahmeds crash course to Islam math -

Commit genocide, population goes up. Lolz.

He did say the muzzies invented math. He never said they got it right

freespirit

• Getbig V
  • Revolt!
« Reply #113 on: November 20, 2012, 08:56:45 AM »

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #114 on: November 20, 2012, 09:38:23 AM »

James28

• Getbig V
  • toilet roll of peace
« Reply #115 on: November 20, 2012, 09:55:26 AM »
Well, you can never kill enough Muslims. As the saying goes off course.

As was said. Israel has a right to defend themselves against these primitive terrorists. An all out war with a complete extermination might be needed.

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #116 on: November 20, 2012, 10:23:21 AM »
I wonder how XXXXXXXX  you get away with saying what you say on this forum. How racism against blacks is so in the open here.

But anyone speak like that about the US or israel, they are mad terrorist lovers.

It's really fascinating how people on this forum advocate for murder of Muslims and boast about it, including a few that are 'soldiers' (real terrorist scum) and it's all peachy.

But oooh nooooo israelis are defending themselves with chemical weapons, cluster bombs, tanks and f16s.  :'(

Such irony. When I hear the same monsters attacking Islam and Muslims about being 'violent' (load of bs), and then we face the FACTS who is the one STARTING wars. US and Israel!

Sick bastards.

OzmO

• Getbig V
  • Drink enough Kool-aid and you'll think its healthy
« Reply #117 on: November 20, 2012, 10:30:42 AM »
I wonder how XXXXXXXX  you get away with saying what you say on this forum. How racism against blacks is so in the open here.

But anyone speak like that about the US or israel, they are mad terrorist lovers.

It's really fascinating how people on this forum advocate for murder of Muslims and boast about it, including a few that are 'soldiers' (real terrorist scum) and it's all peachy.

But oooh nooooo israelis are defending themselves with chemical weapons, cluster bombs, tanks and f16s.  :'(

Such irony. When I hear the same monsters attacking Islam and Muslims about being 'violent' (load of bs), and then we face the FACTS who is the one STARTING wars. US and Israel!

Sick bastards.

Its not a one sided problem.  this is a result of that, that is a result of this and it can go back for decades. 

Another thing you  can be assured of:  there are elements on both sides that have NO INTEREST in peace.

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #118 on: November 20, 2012, 10:48:21 AM »
Oh Ozmo you make me blush. You xxxxx that i said scum. But you leave the comment that says "can never kill enough muslims".

OzmO

• Getbig V
  • Drink enough Kool-aid and you'll think its healthy
« Reply #119 on: November 20, 2012, 10:53:23 AM »
Oh Ozmo you make me blush. You xxxxx that i said scum. But you leave the comment that says "can never kill enough muslims".
'

I make you blush eh?

hmmmm, that makes me wonder..............and you live in Canada  :)

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #120 on: November 20, 2012, 10:58:20 AM »

There is a difference between tonque in cheek joking, and you, who are completely devoid of a sense of humor. Calm down, relax, it ain't that serious Gloria.

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #121 on: November 20, 2012, 10:59:27 AM »
There is a difference between tonque in cheek joking, and you, who are completely devoid of a sense of humor. Calm down, relax, it ain't that serious Gloria.

OOOH I didn't know! It's joking! To advocate murder of Muslims is humorous! I didn't know!

Such fucking hypocrites. It shows what you truly are. And what a BS mod rule. Double standard much?

You let a comment advocating violence and murder in the open but sensor me saying "you scum"

James28

• Getbig V
  • toilet roll of peace
« Reply #122 on: November 20, 2012, 11:02:00 AM »
OOOH I didn't know! It's joking! To advocate murder of Muslims is humorous! I didn't know!

Such fucking hypocrites. It shows what you truly are. And what a BS mod rule. Double standard much?

You let a comment advocating violence and murder in the open but sensor me saying "you scum"

Relax. I wasn't serious. Merely repeating a well known and beloved saying.

Why do you Muzzies get so wound up over everything?

If I say Allah is a goat fucker and enjoys rolling in pig shit, would that offend you? If so, good!

I'm not insulting anyone directly.

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #123 on: November 20, 2012, 11:09:19 AM »

You're the hypocritical one dude, you get all bent out of shape anytime anyone makes a crack about your kin, but you're the 1st one to call everyone piece of shit murderers and scumbags, wish death upon people, and be dead serious about it.

Calm down, relax, it ain't that serious. Reach between your legs, grab your nuts, realize your a man, stop being such a sensitive XXXXXX, and grow a sense of humor.

James28

• Getbig V
  • toilet roll of peace
« Reply #124 on: November 20, 2012, 11:27:30 AM »
As I said before. Both sides have a good cause. I just like Israel's cause better  :D

Besides, Hamas are fucking terrorists and detract sympathy from the good and honest Palestinians that just want to get on with life and live as best they can. I've only ever met two Palestinians and both of them are sick to the bone of these Muslim scumbag terrorists that's always plying for sympathy and preferential treatment due to their religion. I'm pleased that the Israelis are showing them the middle finger and following it up with 'bang bang'.

The sooner this diseased religion with its innately good but mind controlled followers are wiped from the annals of human civilization, the sooner we can all learn to live together as a people of all colours. Without all these juvenile hocus pocus medieval bullshit.