Author Topic: The Physique WOMEN ACTUALLY WANT ON A GUY  (Read 40419 times)

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
Re: The Physique WOMEN ACTUALLY WANT ON A GUY
« Reply #150 on: November 20, 2012, 07:31:26 PM »
I think he's having surgery on his left arm so it's not stuck in that position anymore
'thumbs up''fonz milked that pose for yrs,,,

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #151 on: November 20, 2012, 07:47:16 PM »
Bodybuilding board members saying women really want bodybuilders.  ::)

bodybuilding board members saying women really hate bodybuilders ::)

E
E

Howard

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #152 on: November 20, 2012, 08:20:02 PM »
Lets be honest, women are attracted to how a guys face looks. Wether 'huge' guys think theyre gettin female looks because its sexy, its really because they look different. Get over it lol
Whereas if u have ripped abs and the perfect body, it means nothing with an ugly mug!
I have no idea why people obssess over physiques 'women want' ::) when they really dont give a shit unless youre obese...

True , but that doesn't account for hansdome hunks like ol' Mick Jager who get laid all the time.LOL
Think about . Mick is butt ugly in the face with a coat hanger body.
BUT, he had woman throwing themselves at his feet for years.
For the avg guy, a female has to be hot to be desired.
Woman are a lot more complicated folks.

da_vinci

• Getbig V
  • Cry me a river
« Reply #153 on: November 20, 2012, 11:50:47 PM »
Or not. He looks like the kind of dude who sucks a lot of dicks seriously. Anyway, since when is "plowing tons and tons of pussy" the main goal in life for a man ?
Has your father abandonned you and your mom to fuck random women by any chances, convincing you it was the point of life for a "real man" ?

I don't know whether it's a "main goal" or not. As for myself - not, but I still love females a lot, can't help..

da_vinci

• Getbig V
  • Cry me a river
« Reply #154 on: November 20, 2012, 11:56:54 PM »
this has yet to be proven. Anyone who uses steroids to improve artificially his apperance cannot be a good father or mentally healthy. More like a master bullshiter. If you were natural I wouldnt have said anything tho.

Fact is anyone nowadays can raise a family while lifting weights naturally having the best of both worlds and giving a good example to follow to everyone else. More and more people are doing it. And this is the kind of guy a woman who wants a family and takes care of her own physique without being too extreme about it is looking for. As said earlier, we all get what we deserve.

You generalize too much. I personally know highly respected people of medical, law and other similar professions, who use hormones to "enhance" themselves in this way. And they are perfectly sane, at least compared to various unstable personalities and stuff.. Just people living their life, nothing less, nothing more.
 Humanity has became to a point where we start to enhcnace our biology and transcend the limits of it (just like with a plane, to fly, even if we don't have wings), it will just speed up, to a point where a human will become a "cyborg" (but in a most positive way of that word, as it seems words like these scare general public a lot) with enhanced muscles, enhanced immune system, enhanced brain power and a lot fo other stuff.. There's nothing great about a "natural state" (in whatever field/meaning) by default, JUST because it's "natural" (what's that, anyway?).
 Evolution at it's best actually, a specie who starts tweaking itself to become even a greater specie by all means.

p.s.- it's like with adderal. I took it a few times when praparing for an exam. Idk how much it helped me, but I did better than most, so I guess it gave me at least some "edge". Well, I wasn't "natural", I enhanced my ability to concentrate while studying, thus - surpassing my "natural limits", is that "wrong"? I doubt it very much. I'd enhance myself in every way possible if there would be more options.

Moen

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #155 on: November 21, 2012, 12:10:23 AM »
You're absolutely right, i'm certain every woman in existence would just drop her pants for this guy simply because of the way he looks.

::)

Haha, every man sure would. Women not so much.

Moen

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #156 on: November 21, 2012, 12:15:10 AM »
You generalize too much. I personally know highly respected people of medical, law and other similar professions, who use hormones to "enhance" themselves in this way. And they are perfectly sane, at least compared to various unstable personalities and stuff.. Just people living their life, nothing less, nothing more.
 Humanity has became to a point where we start to enhcnace our biology and transcend the limits of it (just like with a plane, to fly, even if we don't have wings), it will just speed up, to a point where a human will become a "cyborg" (but in a most positive way of that word, as it seems words like these scare general public a lot) with enhanced muscles, enhanced immune system, enhanced brain power and a lot fo other stuff.. There's nothing great about a "natural state" (in whatever field/meaning) by default, JUST because it's "natural" (what's that, anyway?).
 Evolution at it's best actually, a specie who starts tweaking itself to become even a greater specie by all means.

p.s.- it's like with adderal. I took it a few times when praparing for an exam. Idk how much it helped me, but I did better than most, so I guess it gave me at least some "edge". Well, I wasn't "natural", I enhanced my ability to concentrate while studying, thus - surpassing my "natural limits", is that "wrong"? I doubt it very much. I'd enhance myself in every way possible if there would be more options.

Eugenics, one of my favorite reading topics  8)

cephissus

• Getbig V
« Reply #157 on: November 21, 2012, 12:17:01 AM »
No he looks like a fag, no bullshit.

lmao "i have no idea why you think he looks like a fag"

when will it ever end with these guys...

da_vinci

• Getbig V
  • Cry me a river
« Reply #158 on: November 21, 2012, 12:22:51 AM »
Eugenics, one of my favorite reading topics  8)

Very good. It means you are an intelligent individual. People interested in that kind of cutting edge stuff, from my experience, are usualy overall very well rounded individuals with some brains that are put to use.

cephissus

• Getbig V
« Reply #159 on: November 21, 2012, 12:23:56 AM »
Very good. It means you are an intelligent individual. People interested in that kind of cutting edge stuff, from my experience, are usualy overall very well rounded individuals with some brains that are put to use.

i agree

da_vinci

• Getbig V
  • Cry me a river
« Reply #160 on: November 21, 2012, 12:25:52 AM »
i agree

[img]http://www.biogr

No need to exhgaggarate.

Dr Dutch

• Getbig V
  • The Incredible Dr Dutch
« Reply #161 on: November 21, 2012, 12:27:22 AM »
that is bullshit i am a big dude and i get stares everyday in the streets, these women must think they cannot keep a guy with a frank zane body that is why he did not get a lot of picks.
A cross-eyed midget gets stares too... :)

garebear

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Never question my instincts.
« Reply #162 on: November 21, 2012, 01:20:10 AM »
Uberman is a good looking guy
Is that seriously Uberman?

G

KevinP85

• Getbig IV
« Reply #163 on: November 21, 2012, 01:42:28 AM »
True , but that doesn't account for hansdome hunks like ol' Mick Jager who get laid all the time.LOL

Celebrities are off limits and doesn't help the arguement for the majority. Brad Pitt, Paul Walker, or the not so good looking guys that are celebrities or famous would get any girl just cause of thier status.

GoneAway

• Getbig V
« Reply #164 on: November 21, 2012, 03:05:08 AM »

Women aren't complicated. They just lack so much self esteem that they need it to be filled by a man, as most men are inherently self-assured and strongwilled.

Men don't need any emotional stimulation from women. They know what they want and have fulfilling lives. A woman 's only use is a cum dumpster to help the man release sexual energy and to give him an offspring to help further the lineage. I'm just keeping it real. Men and women have NOTHING in common. Men put up with women for the sex yet most women are too braindead to realize that their body is the only use they have to a man or anyone.

The real women (less than 5% under 30) are the ones who have self-confidence and don't need shit. 95% of women NEED a man. Their entire existance is to get a man. They cake themselves with makeup because they think that makes them more attractive to men. They wear high heels that hurt because they are so worthless that they feel no man would want them otherwise. They go the gym, diet, get lipo, lip boosters, all to attract men. Tit enlargement. Ass fillers. Botox. Shave their pubes all off. Anal bleaching. Take it up the ass where it hurts. All to make their man happy. They're nothing more than a body to be used and replaced.

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
  • Rhetoric is the art of ruling the minds of men.
« Reply #165 on: November 21, 2012, 04:30:06 AM »
Women aren't complicated. They just lack so much self esteem that they need it to be filled by a man, as most men are inherently self-assured and strongwilled.

Men don't need any emotional stimulation from women. They know what they want and have fulfilling lives. A woman 's only use is a cum dumpster to help the man release sexual energy and to give him an offspring to help further the lineage. I'm just keeping it real. Men and women have NOTHING in common. Men put up with women for the sex yet most women are too braindead to realize that their body is the only use they have to a man or anyone.

The real women (less than 5% under 30) are the ones who have self-confidence and don't need shit. 95% of women NEED a man. Their entire existance is to get a man. They cake themselves with makeup because they think that makes them more attractive to men. They wear high heels that hurt because they are so worthless that they feel no man would want them otherwise. They go the gym, diet, get lipo, lip boosters, all to attract men. Tit enlargement. Ass fillers. Botox. Shave their pubes all off. Anal bleaching. Take it up the ass where it hurts. All to make their man happy. They're nothing more than a body to be used and replaced.

Do you use this rhetoric to pick up chicks? If so, how does it work for you? I'm thinking of using it next time I meet an attractive women, something like "Hey Slut, you and I have nothing in common, but you would make a handy depository for a massive load of my cum, It's obvious that your self confidence is zilch because you are wearing tons of make-up, have obvious cosmetic procedures, are a member of the gym and take it up the arse even though it hurts, all this just to please men.  It is my opinion that you would be lucky to receive my manhood and be grateful for it even though I will kick you out the door the moment your hole has received a load. How about it baby!"
V

#1 Klaus fan

• Getbig V
« Reply #166 on: November 21, 2012, 05:05:52 AM »
lol  at page 5 and zero comments from a female

It's alright because many men here think like women.  ;)

Moen

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #167 on: November 21, 2012, 06:05:42 AM »

LOL

kevcat

• Getbig IV
« Reply #168 on: November 21, 2012, 07:00:31 AM »
it is a fact that there are more good looking women than good looking men.

Haha no theres not, its called wearing make-up my friend lol pretty much most 'beautiful' women are really average or even ugly when the slap comes off!  ;D

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #169 on: November 21, 2012, 07:02:48 AM »

sorry about the virginity

Raymondo

• Getbig V
  • I broke Excel
« Reply #170 on: November 21, 2012, 07:20:01 AM »

Evidently written by an homosexual who has little interest in or understanding of females.

#1 Klaus fan

• Getbig V
« Reply #171 on: November 21, 2012, 07:20:19 AM »
Do you use this rhetoric to pick up chicks? If so, how does it work for you? I'm thinking of using it next time I meet an attractive women, something like "Hey Slut, you and I have nothing in common, but you would make a handy depository for a massive load of my cum, It's obvious that your self confidence is zilch because you are wearing tons of make-up, have obvious cosmetic procedures, are a member of the gym and take it up the arse even though it hurts, all this just to please men.  It is my opinion that you would be lucky to receive my manhood and be grateful for it even though I will kick you out the door the moment your hole has received a load. How about it baby!"
sorry about the virginity

Nice shaming tactics in use here. "You must not get laid so you have to be wrong" doesn't work around grown men.

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #172 on: November 21, 2012, 07:45:07 AM »
Nice shaming tactics in use here. "You must not get laid so you have to be wrong" doesn't work around grown men.

Sorry about the virginity

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #173 on: November 21, 2012, 07:47:32 AM »
The misogyny is strong in this thread.

#1 Klaus fan

• Getbig V
« Reply #174 on: November 21, 2012, 07:53:40 AM »
The misogyny is strong in this thread.