Author Topic: What did you eat for breakfast?  (Read 14961 times)

WOOO

• Getbig V
  • Fuck the mods
Re: What did you eat for breakfast?
« Reply #25 on: January 13, 2013, 12:14:20 PM »
does your wifey prepare all these tasty meals for you ma man?

no... i'm the cook of the family... but unpacking shrimp and smoked salmon isn't exactly rocket science  :)

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #26 on: January 13, 2013, 08:38:21 PM »
no... i'm the cook of the family... but unpacking shrimp and smoked salmon isn't exactly rocket science  :)

it might be for some of the posters on the Politics Board

Overload

• Getbig V
  • KO Artist
« Reply #27 on: February 04, 2013, 03:32:25 PM »
LOL must be down here in Houston you cant go more than mile in any area with construction without finding one.

They are like ice cream trucks that drive around and serve tacos, fajitas, tamales, beans and rice etc...

you can be assured that if youre around an are where construction is occuring, or a home improvement store that during breakfast or lunch time that no less than 3 will pull up and try to sell their shit.

Most serve pretty good shit actually, the really good ones end up setting up permenant brick and mortar locations which would still be considered hole in the walls...thats when you know that shit is good.

Seriously the place I used to go growing up had a fat, balding mexican dude making the tacos. It was always like 90 degrees in there b/c the didnt have A/C. The guys always had a wife beater on that didnt cover his gut, he was always sweating profusely(I mean like this shit wasnt normal) and never wore any gloves.

He would always ask if you wanted cheese, and of course YOU ALWAYS WANTED CHEESE ON YOUR BREAKFAST TACO so you would say yes and then he would reach into this big bag of cheese with his sweaty, no glove having ass and grab a big handful and put it on your taco.

It is still the best taco I have found to date, even though he has lost a lot weight...

True story!

Just don't ask what you are eating or how it has been stored.  ;D

They make some very good food though.

8)

wild willie

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: February 28, 2013, 03:55:25 PM »
2 poached eggs

4 slices of bacon

2 pieces of whole wheat toast

1 glass of Gatorade

JediTerminator

• Getbig IV
« Reply #29 on: March 06, 2013, 01:52:54 PM »
2 packs of grits w/ half a tbsp of butter

4 hard boiled eggs

25g of whey

multi vitamin

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #30 on: March 07, 2013, 01:47:53 PM »
musli cereal and coffee with cream and sugar

total protein intake=12 grams

Rudee

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: March 12, 2013, 09:12:56 AM »
My girlfriend makes the most mouth watering deep dish lasagna ever.  Each slice is about 4" thick and about a thousand calories.  A single leftover slice was my breakfast today.  

I've grown a little soft around the waist over the past 6 months and my abs are now obscured by a layer of fat.  I'm probably about 15% bf now.   Yuck.   In another month I'm going to start my seasonal diet of ground bison and broccoli, which is has been my go-to diet when I want to drop a lot of fat quickly before summer.   Eating ground bison and broccoli 3-4 times a day for 12 weeks, with a carb refeed cheat day every 5-6 days is boring as fuck, but it always causes me to drop bodyfat very rapidly.    Ground bison is expensive compared to ground beef, but every time I have tried to swap out ground bison with ground beef, the results have not been nearly as good.  For some reason, ground bison has a better anabolic effect on my body.  

Montague

• Getbig V
  • The black degelation does not know this nig - V.G.
« Reply #32 on: March 12, 2013, 03:01:41 PM »
My girlfriend makes the most mouth watering deep dish lasagna ever.  Each slice is about 4" thick and about a thousand calories.  A single leftover slice was my breakfast today.  

I've grown a little soft around the waist over the past 6 months and my abs are now obscured by a layer of fat.  I'm probably about 15% bf now.   Yuck.   In another month I'm going to start my seasonal diet of ground bison and broccoli, which is has been my go-to diet when I want to drop a lot of fat quickly before summer.   Eating ground bison and broccoli 3-4 times a day for 12 weeks, with a carb refeed cheat day every 5-6 days is boring as fuck, but it always causes me to drop bodyfat very rapidly.    Ground bison is expensive compared to ground beef, but every time I have tried to swap out ground bison with ground beef, the results have not been nearly as good.  For some reason, ground bison has a better anabolic effect on my body.  

It's hard to beat wild game meats, brother.

WOOO

• Getbig V
  • Fuck the mods
« Reply #33 on: March 12, 2013, 06:46:49 PM »

bunk... it's just much leaner

and if your abs are obscured it's probably more like 20% BF

WOOO

• Getbig V
  • Fuck the mods
« Reply #34 on: March 24, 2013, 05:00:46 AM »
12 whites + 4 whole eggs. Fried in lard. Filled with cream fraiche and covered in a quick homemade salsa.

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #35 on: March 24, 2013, 05:06:27 AM »
12 whites + 4 whole eggs. Fried in lard. Filled with cream fraiche and covered in a quick homemade salsa.

jesus dude! i need to hire you as my own personal chef ;D

and i bet you make a very tasty lobester as well 8)

WOOO

• Getbig V
  • Fuck the mods
« Reply #36 on: March 24, 2013, 05:08:47 AM »
jesus dude! i need to hire you as my own personal chef ;D

and i bet you make a very tasty lobester as well 8)

Here's a pic.

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #37 on: March 24, 2013, 05:30:51 AM »

JediTerminator

• Getbig IV
« Reply #38 on: March 26, 2013, 09:56:06 AM »
2 servings Reese cereal (Reese for breakfast?!)
1 ham steak
3 hard boiled eggs

Princess L

• Getbig V
  • I stop for turtles
« Reply #39 on: March 27, 2013, 02:15:26 PM »
Recently at a resort in the Caribbean there was a guy at breakfast (no shirt  ::) with ILS) who took a dozen hard boiled eggs off the buffet, sat at his table peeling them, only eating inhaling the whites, while his GF sat back and watched.  I should've taken a picture. Dude looked like a moron.
:

BigCyp

• Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: April 02, 2013, 05:11:29 AM »
Recently at a resort in the Caribbean there was a guy at breakfast (no shirt  ::) with ILS) who took a dozen hard boiled eggs off the buffet, sat at his table peeling them, only eating inhaling the whites, while his GF sat back and watched.  I should've taken a picture. Dude looked like a moron.

I don't have ILS, I was badly sunburned in my armpits  ;D

trapz101

• Getbig IV
  • team 'THE CORN'
« Reply #41 on: April 02, 2013, 05:46:20 AM »
5 soft boiled eggs,hot chocolate drink,toast if i feel like it
T

wild willie

• Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: April 02, 2013, 11:26:50 PM »
3 poached eggs

5 strips of bacon

2 pieces of whole wheat toast

2 cups of coffee

Montague

• Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: April 03, 2013, 05:35:44 AM »
I don't have ILS, I was badly sunburned in my armpits  ;D

;D

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #44 on: April 03, 2013, 06:45:35 PM »

I love ground bison and usually have it at least once a day (usually with broccoli and rice) but I can not imagine eating just that and broccoli 3-4 times a day for 3 months.   

WOOO

• Getbig V
  • Fuck the mods
« Reply #45 on: April 05, 2013, 04:58:10 AM »
Added oats and turmeric this time around. Not sure what to call it but it smells nice!

sexpert

« Reply #46 on: April 05, 2013, 06:33:40 AM »
YOU HAD A PISS SHAKE TOO BRO?

Montague

• Getbig V
« Reply #47 on: April 05, 2013, 06:55:02 AM »
YOU HAD A PISS SHAKE TOO BRO?

Sexpert, for violating the rules of this forum, you are hereby banned from posting on the Getbig Nutrition, Products & Supplements board until further notice. All future posts you make here will be deleted.

http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=62144.msg935828#msg935828

BigCyp

• Getbig V
« Reply #48 on: April 05, 2013, 07:37:46 AM »

Sexpert, for violating the rules of this forum, you are hereby banned from posting on the Getbig Nutrition, Products & Supplements board until further notice. All future posts you make here will be deleted.

http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=62144.msg935828#msg935828

Brutal  ;D

Borracho

• Getbig V
  • Waking up is possible if ur tired of the dream....
« Reply #49 on: April 05, 2013, 08:05:51 AM »
You're on thin ice in the training board too sexpert....troll lightly!