Author Topic: How to get contest shredded for anyone - discussion  (Read 142810 times)

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
Re: Fu.... the experts, non-sense. Get shredded, instructions on a paper napkin
« Reply #150 on: January 13, 2013, 11:51:55 AM »
so, is this diet viable for people who don't care about getting into "contest condition" but just maintaining high singles bf year round?

???

if so, please show a sample of ACTUAL meals that you could eat year round.
If you don't care for contest conditioning then go low carbs, that will get you into single digits. Meals will come soon bro, I promise  ;)

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #151 on: January 13, 2013, 11:52:59 AM »
Let me tell you something about getting people into contest shape as I have been doing so for over 6 years, the first question people ask, always 19 out of 20 times is how fast can I get shredded. No one gives a fuck of what you suggest above because it always about time, no one wants to waste time.

Hey if you have time then get the fuck off the thread, don't read it and don't do it, but for the ones that are always wanting to get in shape by this time and that time then listen to me. Another thing you should know from someone with my experience is that without a time factor all motivation is lost, this is coming from experience, trust me once a person feel they can not get ripped by a certain deadline they give up. All momentum is lost and their morale is gone.

Well that's why 19 out of 20 people look like shit is because they don't plan properly and rush things. Had they, they'd not need to use an extreme plan, and that's exactly what it is, extreme. Not balanced. Does it get results? Yes, of course, but in the process you'll feel like and look like shit. You can get in shape by this time and that time without doing what you do. Quite easily actually and feel great while doing it. As I've stated, don't start out with such high BF levels, or they will have to resort to your plan. 50 lbs in 10 weeks sounds really healthy ::) There's no need for that. This isn't 1998. Their motivation wouldn't be shot if an accurate timeline was given for them. But because people want instant gratification, they'll take risks and go to extremes and 2 months after their show, they're fatasses again. Great job. While being balanced, you get everything you need and there are no extreme, unhealthy weight gains or loss. What you prescribe, steroids or not is anything but healthy or ideal in the long run.  

ukjeff

« Reply #152 on: January 13, 2013, 11:54:24 AM »
I never said no one has stopped, stop putting words in my mouth
You said no one had given up, whats the difference?

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #153 on: January 13, 2013, 11:54:33 AM »
Started using the no carb diet back around 1980. You def have to watch how much fat you eat. Fish chicken turkey and throw in a steak or two a day. You actually don't even need the veggies unless you diet is real low in fat then you need them for fiber to stay regular.
Yes my preference is capping the fat at 40 grams, of course give or take then going with the green Veg. instead of high fats (100+grams)

ukjeff

« Reply #154 on: January 13, 2013, 11:55:53 AM »
Well that's why 19 out of 20 people look like shit is because they don't plan properly and rush things. Had they, they'd not need to use an extreme plan, and that's exactly what it is, extreme. Not balanced. Does it get results? Yes, of course, but in the process you'll feel like and look like shit. You can get in shape by this time and that time without doing what you do. Quite easily actually and feel great while doing it. As I've stated, don't start out with such high BF levels, or they will have to resort to your plan. 50 lbs in 10 weeks sounds real healthy  There's no need for that. This isn't 1998. If their motivation wouldn't be shot if an accurate timeline was given for them. But because people want instant gratification, they'll take risks and go to extremes and 2 months after their show, their fatasses again. Great job. While being balanced, you get everything you need and there are no extreme unhealthy weight gains or loss. What you prescribe steroids or not is anything but healthy in the long run.
another sensible post.

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #155 on: January 13, 2013, 11:59:17 AM »
You said no one had given up, whats the difference?
You stated specific reasons for them giving up and no one has given up based on reasons you stated. People give up all the time cause they are hungry and can not deal with the will it takes to continue, for those who are like that, I am sorry but CRY MY A FUCKEN RIVER.

Now please kindly fuck off, some serious people here that enjoy my advise and I am actually making a difference in there life so I need to address them, don't have time for you.

ukjeff

« Reply #156 on: January 13, 2013, 12:00:17 PM »
Avoid dropping 50lbs for a show by staying lean in the off-season, you can look great for 95% of the year and spot on for contests with little stress to your system and internal organs.

Or

Get yourself so far out of shape you have to go zero carbs for 12 weeks dropping 50lbs in bodyweight and look good for two weeks of the year.

ukjeff

« Reply #157 on: January 13, 2013, 12:02:21 PM »
Now please kindly fuck off, some serious people here that enjoy my advise and I am actually making a difference in there life so I need to address them, don't have time for you.
I will when you answer this
Now bearing in mind you have been advising people of this diet for 6 years it takes me back to your earlier comment when you commented on not getting in the same condition as your "best picture" and why haven't you replicated that condition?
PS I now know why you picked "onetimehard"  ;)

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #158 on: January 13, 2013, 12:03:20 PM »
Wiggs, sorry bro but you have never seen your abs in your whole life so what can you possibly relate to here bro, I get people shredded everyday and have a feel for what motivates people and what they want, nothing in life is easy, but I have zero tolerance for cry babies.

Conker

• Getbig IV
  • looks like you went for the overcooked potato look
« Reply #159 on: January 13, 2013, 12:04:52 PM »
Yes.

Fair enough, why do you think you will feel better with more carbs even though overall cals are the same?

And which 2500cal diet(low/zero carb or 'balanced') do you think would see the best/quickest fat loss?

don't want to clog up the thread, but do find differing opinions on this stuff interesting

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #160 on: January 13, 2013, 12:05:11 PM »
You stated specific reasons for them giving up and no one has given up based on reasons you stated. People give up all the time cause they are hungry and can not deal with the will it takes to continue, for those who are like that, I am sorry but CRY MY A FUCKEN RIVER.

They wouldn't be hungry and give up if they had carbs and a balnced meal plan. There's no need to get belligerent, if your practices were sound, they'd speak for themselves and would be very difficult to argue. As you see, this isn't the case.  We can argue and poke holes in your flawed plan all day. There is no arguing with balance because it is ideal. In the end, yours is extreme and un-ideal and what I and others prescribe is healthy and balanced. There's no arguing against it.

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #161 on: January 13, 2013, 12:08:27 PM »
I will when you answer thisPS I now know why you picked "onetimehard"  ;)
Good then I will answer to get rid of your dumb ass. I have not done a show since 08, but I have still been down to 6-7% bodyfat since several times but with out the incentive of a show never had the need to get to 3%. Will do regionals, provincials and nationals in 2013 if stay injury free.

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #162 on: January 13, 2013, 12:11:42 PM »
Wiggs, sorry bro but you have never seen your abs in your whole life so what can you possibly relate to here bro, I get people shredded everyday and have a feel for what motivates people and what they want, nothing in life is easy, but I have zero tolerance for cry babies.

So that's your retort? Let me break down for you like this smartass. Explain Hany Rambod, and alot of other fatass gurus? They've never seen their abs and they'll make you look like a moron so your argument is invalid. Now instead of trying to attack me personally to discredit me, try attacking my ideas....Guess what? You can't cause they aren't flawed.  You're an absolutely horrible debater.

I've seen my abs plenty.

ukjeff

« Reply #163 on: January 13, 2013, 12:11:58 PM »
Fair enough, why do you think you will feel better with more carbs even though overall cals are the same?

And which 2500cal diet(low/zero carb or 'balanced') do you think would see the best/quickest fat loss?

don't want to clog up the thread, but do find differing opinions on this stuff interesting
If I don't eat enough carbs I get low blood sugar levels and feel like Im 2 steps behind the rest of the world.
I get Hypoglycaemic, which is dangerous if you are operating equipment or driving.
If you dont have work to do and can doss about all day doing fuck all and mainlining on ephedrine I suppose it wouldn't matter that much
Unfortunately for me I have a life.

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #164 on: January 13, 2013, 12:13:47 PM »
They wouldn't be hungry and give up if they had carbs and a balnced meal plan. There's no need to get belligerent, if your practices were sound, they'd speak for themselves and would be very difficult to argue. As you see, this isn't the case.  We can argue and poke holes in your flawed plan all day. There is no arguing with balance because it is ideal. In the end, yours is extreme and un-ideal and what I and others prescribe is healthy and balanced. There's no arguing against it.
HAHAHA this is not the case, oh you don't see my striated glutes on the other page, brother trust me the results speak for themselves.

And you are dead wrong about people giving up on no carbs. From my experience way more people give up on low carb diets then no carb diets. Cause once you taste the carbs they binge and if you are eating carbs daily you are at risk daily. Nothing can be further from the truth, the no carb diets have less people quiting- that is a fact.

ukjeff

« Reply #165 on: January 13, 2013, 12:14:00 PM »
I have not done a show since 08, but I have still been down to 6-7% bodyfat since several times but with out the incentive of a show never had the need to get to 3%.
All I can say to that is

Cry me a fucken river, nothing in life is easy, you want results, man the fuck up and pay for them. You ain't getting contest lean without discomfort that's for damn sure.

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #166 on: January 13, 2013, 12:15:02 PM »
So that's your retort? Let me break down for you like this smartass. Explain Hany Rambod, and alot of other fatass gurus? They've never seen their abs and they'll make you look like a moron so your argument is invalid. Now instead of trying to attack me personally to discredit me, try attacking my ideas....Guess what? You can't cause they aren't flawed.  You're an absolutely horrible debater.

I've seen my abs plenty.
Hit a nerve, did I?  :'( ;D

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #167 on: January 13, 2013, 12:16:29 PM »
Fuck I am arguing with a fat guy and a loser who won't man up and post his pics, fuckman, WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH ME  ???   :-[

ukjeff

« Reply #168 on: January 13, 2013, 12:16:59 PM »
HAHAHA this is not the case, oh you don't see my striated glutes on the other page, brother trust me the results speak for themselves.
Which you cannot replicate.  ;D

With all your knowledge and all your clients getting shredded and you still struggling to get below 6% maybe its you who needs to man up and get your act together.

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #169 on: January 13, 2013, 12:18:54 PM »
Which you cannot replicate.  ;D

With all your knowledge and all your clients getting shredded and you still struggling to get below 6% maybe its you who needs to man up and get your act together.
-No need to until stage time, it is not necessary, in fact I don't even want to till stage time, now about those pics of yours  ???

ukjeff

« Reply #170 on: January 13, 2013, 12:19:26 PM »
Fuck I am arguing with a fat guy and a loser who won't man up and post his pics, fuckman, WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH ME
Strange you see it as arguing, I see it as two people finding flaws in your perfect plan.

You dont know anything about me yet you call me a loser?
Maybe I will post my pics............then again.

deceiver

• Getbig IV
  • onetimehard appreciation team
« Reply #171 on: January 13, 2013, 12:19:32 PM »
So that's your retort? Let me break down for you like this smartass. Explain Hany Rambod, and alot of other fatass gurus? They've never seen their abs and they'll make you look like a moron so your argument is invalid. Now instead of trying to attack me personally to discredit me, try attacking my ideas....Guess what? You can't cause they aren't flawed.  You're an absolutely horrible debater.

I've seen my abs plenty.

When? Where? I dare you post 1 pic of your abs with 4pack visible without lighting tricks.

Fuck, I dare you post 1 pic of your arms with single fucking vein on them.

ukjeff

« Reply #172 on: January 13, 2013, 12:20:24 PM »
No need to until stage time
The battle cry of the never again competitor.

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #173 on: January 13, 2013, 12:21:01 PM »
When? Where? I dare you post 1 pic of your abs with 4pack visible without lighting tricks.

Fuck, I dare you post 1 pic of your arms with single fucking vein on them.
x2 ;D ;D ;D ;D

syntaxmachine

• Getbig IV
« Reply #174 on: January 13, 2013, 12:23:24 PM »
You'll be hungry, you'll be crankier, you'll be flat, small and lack energy.

Save the bit about flatness, these claims are all demonstrably false.

I'm not interested in having OTH explain why it works. Who cares? If you try it, you know it works, and that's all that really matters.

1. Ketosis-inducing diets (there aren't many varieties, but there's more than one) have always worked tremendously well for me as far as stripping away bodyfat, maintaining muscle, keeping energy levels stable, and maintaining a modicum of mental function are concerned. I suspect many doubters are "virgins talking about sex," so to speak, never having tried the diet. And that's understandable, given the U.S. government (via the NIH, mostly) demonizes any such approach to dieting to the extreme, an attitude which trickles down into nutritionists' minds across the country.

I also suspect that those who are complaining of having tried such a diet either didn't do it properly and thus never entered ketosis in the first place -- meandering on the border between 'low enough carbs' and 'just a bit too many carbs' -- or otherwise are referring solely to low carb diets, which are different than ketosis-inducing diets (which are essentially zero carb diets).

2. OTH, what sort of cardio regime do you like to implement in conjunction with your diet?