Author Topic: How to get contest shredded for anyone - discussion  (Read 142647 times)

ukjeff

Re: Fu.... the experts, non-sense. Get shredded, instructions on a paper napkin
« Reply #200 on: January 13, 2013, 01:41:34 PM »
Thank you brother, my intentions are good, this guy has a bruised ego for some reason.
Ego?
Lol theres only one ego in this thread

BikiniSlut

• Getbig V
  • I'm dating and love Uncle Junior! Xoxoxo
« Reply #201 on: January 13, 2013, 01:44:54 PM »
The only thing I've learned from This thread is that Onetimehard has the biggest ego on this board, and is ALSO the biggest asshole.
BOOM!!!!! :D

Conker

• Getbig IV
  • looks like you went for the overcooked potato look
« Reply #202 on: January 13, 2013, 01:48:09 PM »
Im looking forward to that to, he's already stated that you cant eat enough protein not to lose weight as its impossible, I think he's going to have 250lb guys on around 2300 cals a day.
They suffer from both, a 5 second Google search would have shown you that.
PS
Hyper = high
Hypo= low.
I know a guy who is diabetic and if he gets his carbs too low he can go into a coma.

I am starting to think you are just clueless.

"Diabetes mellitus, or simply diabetes, is a group of metabolic diseases in which a person has high blood sugar, either because the pancreas does not produce enough insulin, or because cells do not respond to the insulin that is produced"
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Diabetes_mellitus

Do you even understand what insulin does?

Their bodies do not respond to or produce enough insulin to clear sugar from their blood , that is why they take exogenous insulin to lower their blood sugar , they only go hyper if they take too much exogenous insulin. FACT. They always keep fast carbs around them in case they overdo insulin. He goes into a coma because he got insulin wrong not carbs!

And you never answered did you ever measure your blood sugar when you claim you went hypo on low carbs or was it just a feeling you got?

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #203 on: January 13, 2013, 01:48:50 PM »
THE LIST

[u]OK, here are your protein sources;

Egg whites
Chicken breast
lean Turkey
Cod
Haddock
Salmon
Tuna
Talipia
Shrimp
Liver
Protein shake ( find one with less then 4 grams of carbs per serving)

Now the following protein sources are kept to once a day;

Lean steak
Lean ground beef
Lean roast beef
Veal

In general I do not consider certain vegetable source to be carbs, cause your metabolism process them without any storage of fat, in other words the calories do not convert to fat

Here are your vegetable source;

Asparagus
Broccoli/purple sprouting broccoli
Cabbage
Cucumber
Onion
Spinach
Romaine lettuce
Tomatoes
Green Peppers

Now the following vegetables should be kept to a minimum;

Celery
Carrots
Mushrooms
Peas

Dietary fats can come from flax oil or a supplement, I do not recommend they come from nuts or sees. From experience it is very easy to go crazy eating from nuts and seeds and can sabotage your diet.

Diet drinks are allowed, they have zero calories anyway.

Keep your veg. to one serving per meal.[/u]

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #204 on: January 13, 2013, 01:49:06 PM »
Hit a nerve, did I?  :'( ;D

No you didn't. And I see you neglected to address anything I said in that post. Because you know it to be true. Your plan works but it's not not the best, healthiest or ideal plan. Personal attacks show, you're avoiding the subject. In addition, carb cycling is what I advocated, not, low carbs, there is a difference.

ukjeff

« Reply #205 on: January 13, 2013, 01:49:15 PM »
"I have got lots of people in shape"
"My way is the best way to diet"
"Look at my pictures, aren't I good"
I
I
I

Ego unchained.

Metabolic

• Getbig IV
  • Team I Fucked Her Face
« Reply #206 on: January 13, 2013, 01:51:38 PM »
Save the bit about flatness, these claims are all demonstrably false.

1. Ketosis-inducing diets (there aren't many varieties, but there's more than one) have always worked tremendously well for me as far as stripping away bodyfat, maintaining muscle, keeping energy levels stable, and maintaining a modicum of mental function are concerned. I suspect many doubters are "virgins talking about sex," so to speak, never having tried the diet. And that's understandable, given the U.S. government (via the NIH, mostly) demonizes any such approach to dieting to the extreme, an attitude which trickles down into nutritionists' minds across the country.

I also suspect that those who are complaining of having tried such a diet either didn't do it properly and thus never entered ketosis in the first place -- meandering on the border between 'low enough carbs' and 'just a bit too many carbs' -- or otherwise are referring solely to low carb diets, which are different than ketosis-inducing diets (which are essentially zero carb diets).

2. OTH, what sort of cardio regime do you like to implement in conjunction with your diet?

Ill just leave this here for you and anybody else

http://www.bodyrecomposition.com/fat-loss/comparing-the-diets-part-1.html
http://www.bodyrecomposition.com/fat-loss/comparing-the-diets-part-2.html
http://www.bodyrecomposition.com/fat-loss/comparing-the-diets-part-3.html

The only reason why you feel like keto works is because it is a high protein diet (positive nitrogen balance) and protein satiation vs caloric content.  Ketosis has no inherent advantage.

Also, you could read this whole series:

http://www.bodyrecomposition.com/fat-loss/the-hormones-of-bodyweight-regulation-leptin-part-1.html

cephissus

• Getbig V
« Reply #207 on: January 13, 2013, 01:52:05 PM »
Im looking forward to that to, he's already stated that you cant eat enough protein not to lose weight as its impossible, I think he's going to have 250lb guys on around 2300 cals a day.

i'm really interested in what OTH has to say.  i've always dismissed the "zero-carb" crowd before, but I've got my ear open this time.  

so the plan is simple?  great.  BUT, I can't actually EAT some OTH diet principles.  i can only eat actual food.  and not "chicken breast and egg whites" 365 days a year.  if it's for a bodybuilding contest, fine, i understand, you do what you have to do.  but getting into "contest condition" has never interested me for many reasons, one of which is YOU CAN'T MAINTAIN IT!  I'm only interested in getting into the best condition I can maintain year round.

So, again, is the diet you're suggesting good for this purpose, OTH?  And if so, what does an actual day's worth of food look like for you with 0 / low enough carbs to keep bf in the high singles (in other words, everyday, maintainable condition)?  the principles are simple, and that's great.  but i'm having a hard time imagining a simple way of cooking and eating pounds of meat and ??? every day while staying sane.

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #208 on: January 13, 2013, 01:54:49 PM »
No you didn't. And I see you neglected to address anything I said in that post. Because you know it to be true. Your plan works but it's not not the best, healthiest or ideal plan. Personal attacks show, you're avoiding the subject. In addition, carb cycling is what I advocated, not, low carbs, there is a difference.

We are not talking what is healthiest, we are talking what is most efficient there bro. I don't give a crap what you feel is ideal or not, I am writing for those who want to diet efficiently without the hassle of counting calories or having to complicate things further, that's it. If you don't like it don't do it, simple. You are right though maybe I jump the gun a bit by being rude, so I apologize for that Wiggs.

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #209 on: January 13, 2013, 01:54:49 PM »
Lets get a couple things straight. What you are any of us for that matter are preaching are not new or groundbreaking things. It goes back to the Keto diet vs. the traditional way and the results speak for themselves. Ask Tony Freeman and a bunch of other pros.

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #210 on: January 13, 2013, 01:57:23 PM »
We are not talking what is healthiest, we are talking what is most efficient there bro. I don't give a crap what you feel is ideal or not, I am writing for those who want to diet efficiently without the hassle of counting calories or having to complicate things further, that's it. If you don't like it don't do it, simple. You are right though maybe I jump the gun a bit by being rude, so I apologize for that Wiggs.

I still love you. :-*

;) ;D

BikiniSlut

• Getbig V
  • I'm dating and love Uncle Junior! Xoxoxo
« Reply #211 on: January 13, 2013, 01:58:02 PM »

In that case you may want to seriously look into "binge and purge". It's great...you can eat anything you want!! :D And you can get just as lean just as quick.

ukjeff

« Reply #212 on: January 13, 2013, 01:58:11 PM »
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hypoglycemia
Hypoglycemia is less common in non-diabetic persons, but can occur at any age. Among the causes are excessive insulin produced in the body (hyperinsulinemia), inborn error of metabolism, medications and poisons, alcohol, hormone deficiencies, prolonged starvation, alterations of metabolism associated with infection, and organ failure.
Hypoglycemia is treated by restoring the blood glucose level to normal by the ingestion or administration of dextrose or carbohydrate foods.

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #213 on: January 13, 2013, 02:02:48 PM »
The only thing I've learned from This thread is that Onetimehard has the biggest ego on this board, and is ALSO the biggest asshole.
BOOM!!!!! :D
First of all I am the nicest guy in the world and the biggest asshole when someone is rude to me or opposes me negatively so you are not wrong on that point  ;)

Second, ego?, ya I would not be a bodybuilder if I did not have an ego, but there are tons of guys on getbig who look better and I am nothing special in the great picture of things, this I can admit, but I know what I am doing and I will help anyone that needs it. even for free, all they have to do is ask. WHY? cause I love lifting and every aspect of the game and nothing makes me feel better then watching someone change their physique, NOTHING, this is my passion and I am sincere about it that.

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #214 on: January 13, 2013, 02:06:26 PM »

I think what OTH  is saying is that he's followed this diet himself and gotten very lean, and has gotten other people in great shape as well.  You haven't been lean in your life and are just talking about stuff you read online ....how would you know what works and what doesn't ?

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #215 on: January 13, 2013, 02:07:14 PM »
I still love you. :-*

;) ;D
Now I am really feeling bad bro, haha my bad wiggs, love you too, (no homo)  :D

ukjeff

« Reply #216 on: January 13, 2013, 02:07:40 PM »
You are right though maybe I jump the gun a bit by being rude, so I apologize for that Wiggs and ukjeff

fixed.   :)

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #217 on: January 13, 2013, 02:08:11 PM »
In that case you may want to seriously look into "binge and purge". It's great...you can eat anything you want!! :D And you can get just as lean just as quick.
I will look it up.  :)

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC
« Reply #218 on: January 13, 2013, 02:08:56 PM »
You ain't getting contest lean without discomfort that's for damn sure.

Boom

ukjeff

« Reply #219 on: January 13, 2013, 02:09:33 PM »
I will look it up.
Its "throw" it up

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #220 on: January 13, 2013, 02:10:23 PM »
fixed.   :)
Alright I will swallow my pride and say sorry to you too, SORRY. ;)
Wow how did I become the bad guy in all this  ??? :) 8)

ukjeff

« Reply #221 on: January 13, 2013, 02:11:11 PM »

Boom
great, and lets make sure its as bad as possible, after all the guy who wins the trophy is the one who's suffered the most.  :)

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #222 on: January 13, 2013, 02:11:43 PM »
Its "throw" it up
What  ???  I say something nice to BS and she trolls me, shame on you BS  >:(

Boom
lol, booooom  ;D

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #223 on: January 13, 2013, 02:12:13 PM »
great, and lets make sure its as bad as possible, after all the guy who wins the trophy is the one who's suffered the most.  :)

speaking of which where's your contest pics ?

ukjeff

« Reply #224 on: January 13, 2013, 02:12:22 PM »
Alright I will swallow my pride and say sorry to you too, SORRY.
Wow how did I become the bad guy in all this    

No need to say sorry, its just the internet, I dont actually exist you know, Im a spambot.   8)