Author Topic: How to get contest shredded for anyone - discussion  (Read 142275 times)

ukjeff

Re: Fu.... the experts, non-sense. Get shredded, instructions on a paper napkin
« Reply #450 on: January 16, 2013, 02:51:39 PM »
Obviously that case above won't retract you retard. And what the fuck are you on about "drug dealer" what the fuck
Its an analogy , maybe it was a bit to complicated for you to grasp bearing in mind you are under suffering from lack of carbs.

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #451 on: January 16, 2013, 02:52:52 PM »
OTH ignore the homos, you give good advice, they can take it or leave it.

jakew300

• Getbig II
« Reply #452 on: January 16, 2013, 02:55:37 PM »
50 lbs. in 12 weeks is nothing if the person is 100 over fat. 

ukjeff

« Reply #453 on: January 16, 2013, 02:57:23 PM »
All I see is a whiny bitch crying that he can't take this type of diet,where are your plans people want results so deliver this,let see,come on give them something.
Eat 1 gm of protein per lb of bodyweight  the rest of the cals from carbs and fats and eat 500 cals a day less than maintenance, you should lose around a 1lb a week.
If you have a lot of weight to lose, start your prep early.

I suppose thats way to complicated isnt it?  

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #454 on: January 16, 2013, 02:58:07 PM »
So OTH the time has come for you to pst some actual verifiable evidence to back up your diet.
You claim it's the fastest way to lose weight and retain muscle so can you show why?
Can we please stop saying "Its because it is" and "try it, it works" and show the guys some science?
People on getbig don't give a shit about a science text book bro, they only care what is on the other side of the equal sign, that's it and everyone and their brother have been on here saying it is the fastest and it works and these are experienced witnesses. That is all that is needed here to achieve my what I wanted here. Any further proof being requested by an insignificant nobody like yourself is irrelevant to me as it does not serve my purpose here.

Who the fuck are you?

ukjeff

« Reply #455 on: January 16, 2013, 03:00:28 PM »
People on getbig don't give a shit about a science text book bro, they only care what is on the other side of the equal sign, that's it and everyone and their brother have been on here saying it is the fastest and it works and these are experienced witnesses. That is all that is needed here to achieve my what I wanted here. Any further proof being requested by an insignificant nobody like yourself is irrelevant to me as it does not serve my purpose here
It's a shame people don't want to educate themselves about diet and nutrition, but thats modern bodybuilding I suppose.
Who the fuck are you?
Someone who's kept your thread at the top of the board.   ;)

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #456 on: January 16, 2013, 03:01:24 PM »
OTH ignore the homos, you give good advice, they can take it or leave it.
Yes you are right Ahmed, this is what I should do, UKjeff has no idea how he is ruining his rep here as he is exposing himself as an annoying little pest.

ukjeff

« Reply #457 on: January 16, 2013, 03:02:44 PM »
UKjeff has no idea how he is ruining his rep
I dont have a "rep" to ruin.

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #458 on: January 16, 2013, 03:06:20 PM »
It's a shame people don't want to educate themselves about diet and nutrition, but thats modern bodybuilding I suppose.Someone who's kept your thread at the top of the board.   ;)
People do not want to jump hurdles burying there noses in a fucken text book for 5 years before the get shredded when all they have tpo do is read this thread.

You kept this thread at the top?  ???, NOPE you watered down the thread and if you were not in it, it would have hit 30 pages, everyone has left cause they are sick and tired of you interrupting and your whiny antics and clogging up the space with stupidity, you actually ruined the thread you retard.

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #459 on: January 16, 2013, 03:11:18 PM »
50 lbs. in 12 weeks is nothing if the person is 100 over fat. 
Well I wouldn't say nothing, but I know what you mean

ukjeff

« Reply #460 on: January 16, 2013, 03:13:49 PM »
Any questions for OTH he cant answer are met with

You claim to be helping people with their weight loss and all you do is put everyone on the same fucking diet, some fucking expert you are, you don't take into account amount of weight to lose, metabolic rates or fuck all.
You keep saying "it works try it" yet you have only been in shape once by your own admission, why is that?
You should change your username to onetimehardandneveragain .

ukjeff

« Reply #461 on: January 16, 2013, 03:15:38 PM »
Trust me bro you do, do you know anything about getbig, wow you are so dumb. That pic you posted and how you competed in 96, well I won't be surprised for one second if your name does not turn up within 2 weeks. This is getbig bro, these motherfuckers... are super fucken smart bro, post a pic of your shoe lace and your name will be revealed inside of 2 days. I hope not BTW.
Roughly translated as "someone find his name for me"

oh, and thats me done with this thread now, see you around the threads

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #462 on: January 16, 2013, 03:19:31 PM »
Any questions for OTH he cant answer are met with

You claim to be helping people with their weight loss and all you do is put everyone on the same fucking diet, some fucking expert you are, you don't take into account amount of weight to lose, metabolic rates or fuck all.
You keep saying "it works try it" yet you have only been in shape once by your own admission, why is that?
You should change your username to onetimehardandneveragain .
No you dumbass, I get 5-10 pm everyday and I adjust diets for people so no not everyone is on the same diet. LOL you think this thread is where I help people and that's it, lol. Very few ask me questions on an open thread, lmao.

hangclean

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #463 on: January 16, 2013, 03:22:15 PM »
Really, the other issue i have with a diet like this is that it sets most people up for disaster when they stop eating like that.  It's basically priming the body to get fat as fuck.   If you slowly start adding food back in in reasonable amounts it will help curb this, but a lot of people when they stop the ECA and start eating higher carbs/fats are going to blow the fuck up in a bad way.

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #464 on: January 16, 2013, 03:25:10 PM »
Really, the other issue i have with a diet like this is that it sets most people up for disaster when they stop eating like that.  It's basically priming the body to get fat as fuck.   If you slowly start adding food back in in reasonable amounts it will help curb this, but a lot of people when they stop the ECA and start eating higher carbs/fats are going to blow the fuck up in a bad way.
Well duh, you aren't suppose to eat like yokozuna when your done dieting, lol, or go to a buffet 3 times a day.

ukjeff

« Reply #465 on: January 16, 2013, 03:26:19 PM »
nor do I care who you
And then you rhyme off all my details  ::)

When I log of this forum it disappears, why would I really care what goes on here if I cant see it?

Sorry, I will stop posting now.

hangclean

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #466 on: January 16, 2013, 03:27:47 PM »
Well duh, you aren't suppose to eat like yokozuna when your done dieting, lol, or go to a buffet 3 times a day.
My point is if you gradually cut carbs over 12 weeks, rather than just eliminating them right off the bat, the rebound is not going to be as bad.  

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #467 on: January 16, 2013, 03:32:15 PM »
And then you rhyme off all my details  ::)

When I log of this forum it disappears, why would I really care what goes on here if I cant see it?

Sorry, I will stop posting now.
You said that last post you liar, leave, see you, good riddance lmao loser.

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #468 on: January 16, 2013, 03:33:04 PM »
My point is if you gradually cut carbs over 12 weeks, rather than just eliminating them right off the bat, the rebound is not going to be as bad.  

Or, slowly introduce carbs back. Some people can pull off the crash with PEDs, me even on PEDs i can't just CRASH but I can gradually keep dropping until no carbs or little to nothing. Even with EC, tren, var, etc... I still need some carbs, but everyone is different.

That's why in my post I mentioned how I keep my meals simple in matter of making it, tracking it, etc... I only calculate grams 50g up or down per meal as adjustments not actual calorie counts. That way I know what I'm doing but keepit super simple.

Taking OTH's advice, drop them carbs like so, or crash if you can as per galeniko (he can), but as far as 'rebound' well... maintain for a while then jump on some bulking oriented PEDs like some orals, and introduce them carbs slowly and then bump bump bump u should be gaining mas and not bloat n fat.

You said that last post you liar, leave, see you, good riddance lmao loser.

lol bro just ignore him, that's what i'd do, you must be on like 5G of test and some tren or something right now hahahaha :D

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #469 on: January 16, 2013, 03:41:16 PM »
You obviously have not read the thread, read the first page again bro. I said cut carbs a little bit first, by that I meant go low carbs till you get to single digits bodyfat% then eliminate carbs. So your point is what I wrote on page 1 gradually decrease carbs till you get to no carbs. Now their are a few that can just go no carbs right off the bat like myself, but I don't pig out after I diet, actually I do but I don't get fat anyway.

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #470 on: January 16, 2013, 03:44:51 PM »
Or, slowly introduce carbs back. Some people can pull off the crash with PEDs, me even on PEDs i can't just CRASH but I can gradually keep dropping until no carbs or little to nothing. Even with EC, tren, var, etc... I still need some carbs, but everyone is different.

That's why in my post I mentioned how I keep my meals simple in matter of making it, tracking it, etc... I only calculate grams 50g up or down per meal as adjustments not actual calorie counts. That way I know what I'm doing but keepit super simple.

Taking OTH's advice, drop them carbs like so, or crash if you can as per galeniko (he can), but as far as 'rebound' well... maintain for a while then jump on some bulking oriented PEDs like some orals, and introduce them carbs slowly and then bump bump bump u should be gaining mas and not bloat n fat.

lol bro just ignore him, that's what i'd do, you must be on like 5G of test and some tren or something right now hahahaha :D
Ya I know, lol actually you won't believe this but today was my first injection since Christmas, I swear to you bro, I got the flu really bad then I had coughing and a prolonged fever so finally back to normal and have not been to the gym either. Maybe that's why I am cranky  ;D

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #471 on: January 16, 2013, 04:15:37 PM »
lol well that explains a lot! I dunno how but I am so down to earth chill even when on tren (well... I do the low test higher tren ordeal if it was high test I don't think I'd manage). The only time I am ACTUALLY moody or cranky is if I don't sleep enough and thank God, I do get adequate sleep. When I first ever tried tren I could NOT sleep and yes I wanted to chew up everyone lol. The only other time where I get moody is if I am craaaving food, give me food or I'll eat you LOL... ironically though when I fast I am good to go and don't feel cravings. It's a weird thing.

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #472 on: January 16, 2013, 04:17:45 PM »
96 i took 3rd open middleweight's ,,did cardio 3-4 wks out ,,zero diuretics,zero fat burners,,dieted on 'met rx',,,tuna,chicken,eggwhites,some rice,mostly oats,,whole grain bread up until few wks out,,fruit ,,rice cakes lol,,,decarbed few days out,zeroed carbs full 2 day's if i could recall,then played with water ,protein meals,,then the carb up process ,,the clothes then lol,,,,

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #473 on: January 16, 2013, 04:19:53 PM »
96 i took 3rd open middleweight's ,,did cardio 3-4 wks out ,,zero diuretics,zero fat burners,,dieted on 'met rx',,,tuna,chicken,eggwhites,some rice,mostly oats,,whole grain bread up until few wks out,,fruit ,,rice cakes lol,,,decarbed few days out,zeroed carbs full 2 day's if i could recall,then played with water ,protein meals,,then the carb up process ,,the clothes then lol,,,,
Nice bro, shredded physique.

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #474 on: January 16, 2013, 04:28:25 PM »
Nice bro, shredded physique.
i loved getting there,,just death last wk tho,,,and for some reason that time as i started carb cutting and then loading i got bad diarreah my stomach was fukked i took immodium pills cleared up ,,the dehydration did help my dryness ;D....