Author Topic: How to get contest shredded for anyone - discussion  (Read 142756 times)

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
  • quit·ter : a person can't finish a task
Re: Fu.... the experts, non-sense. Get shredded, instructions on a paper napkin
« Reply #475 on: January 16, 2013, 04:38:40 PM »
You obviously have not read the thread, read the first page again bro. I said cut carbs a little bit first, by that I meant go low carbs till you get to single digits bodyfat% then eliminate carbs. So your point is what I wrote on page 1 gradually decrease carbs till you get to no carbs. Now their are a few that can just go no carbs right off the bat like myself, but I don't pig out after I diet, actually I do but I don't get fat anyway.

I limit someone's carbs to about 50 - 75gms at first.  After about 2 - 3 weeks they kind of know what they are in for, then I drop to 25/day for a week.  Then ride them zero until we get them to about 6 - 7%.  I will slowly bring the carbs back in for a few days to see how they look.  Maybe 25 - 40gms/day.  Like you said earlier if they start to blur we just drop them.  When I drop carbs down and then do a cheat day.  The following day my legs are so vascular its not even funny.

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #476 on: January 16, 2013, 04:42:19 PM »
I limit someone's carbs to about 50 - 75gms at first.  After about 2 - 3 weeks they kind of know what they are in for, then I drop to 25/day for a week.  Then ride them zero until we get them to about 6 - 7%.  I will slowly bring the carbs back in for a few days to see how they look.  Maybe 25 - 40gms/day.  Like you said earlier if they start to blur we just drop them.  When I drop carbs down and then do a cheat day.  The following day my legs are so vascular its not even funny.

^^^ this is perfect 100% perfect, good structure right here gentlemen

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #477 on: January 16, 2013, 04:44:49 PM »
lol

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
« Reply #478 on: January 16, 2013, 07:27:12 PM »
same here,the veins pop out it becomes painfull :D

ppl dont seem to get it, carbs on steroids equal bloof for many.

Yep....Sunday being my cheat day, I am usually about 2 meals in when i hit the movies with my bag of M&M's.  My forearms are so vascular that I get comments about them.

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #479 on: January 16, 2013, 07:32:22 PM »
Yep....Sunday being my cheat day, I am usually about 2 meals in when i hit the movies with my bag of M&M's.  My forearms are so vascular that I get comments about them.
8)...

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
« Reply #480 on: January 16, 2013, 07:55:42 PM »
Now if only a cheat day could add inches....   :-\

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #481 on: January 16, 2013, 08:04:17 PM »
Now if only a cheat day could add inches....   :-\
how about your kawk,,no homo...

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Diet first, all else second
« Reply #483 on: January 17, 2013, 07:24:52 AM »
OnetimeIateahardone is a nutrition guru as well? Inderasting

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #484 on: January 17, 2013, 08:19:33 AM »
OnetimeIateahardone is a nutrition guru as well? Inderasting
Bro I can not help you, sorry bro, I know you come to this thread for help but with genetics as awful as yours, it is near impossible to do anything with you, your genetics are that bad.  :-\ :'(

dre23

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
« Reply #485 on: January 17, 2013, 08:37:34 AM »
Hmmm...let's see what the god of hormones has to say about this thread and its "knowledgable" posts. Here is a response he gave yesterday on a Dorian Yates related thread...

lol the worst mistake is the carbs intake lol this is something fellas will never get in their head even after I teach it for many yyears

you do not eliminate carbs lol you ave bunch of wanna bes everywhrre saying eliminate carbs high high protein lol those ofourse ones who never did anyting in bodybuild and never will lol

YOU DONT NEED TO ELIMINATE NO CARBS ON 200-300 MG OF TREENBOLONA ACE A DAY AND FUCKING GROWTH HORMONE IN YOUR BLOOD ...WHERER ITS IN BLOOD OR YOU TOOK IT OUT AND ARE INSIDE WINDOW OF OPPORTUNITY WHICH I WONT TALK ABOUT YOU CAN READ BIBLE AND SHOULD KNOW IT BY NOW

I DIETED ON 500-1000 CARBS DAILY! ! DOWN TO 6% DRY! D R Y FROM THERE ON IT IS CARB CYCLING ! ! !

NOT ZERO CARB  BALONIE THAT GH15 WANNA BES SPIT ...ORVIL PREPED ON 1000 CARBS A DAY LOL

FELLAS DONT GET IT

WHEN YOU GOT TRENBOLONA ACE IN BLOOD NO MATER WHAT YO UWILL BE SHREDED ..YOU WILL DEF BE RIPPED BUT ALSO SHREDED ...AND YOU CAN NOT EVEN PAY ATTENTION TO CARBS ...MAYBE TO GET PEELED YOULL HAVE TO PAY MORE ATTENTION BUT RIPPED? HELL FUCKING NO

WHEN YOU GOT LEGIT KIGRROPIN YOU NEED TO EAT BALONIE ON PURPOSE!! SO YOU DONT LOSE TOO MUCH FAT TOO FAST LOL...YOU GROW LEAN WILD FREAK

im tellin you some filts have no shame they dnt know a from b and they don't care either...they say and spit shit only for other bodybuid to try and to burn themselves and their muscle because unlike those pussys some bodybuild ACTUALY TRAIN INTENSE! and don't do the winstrol 20 lb dumbbell training...

we EAT SO MANY CARBS I DONT EVEN COUNT WHEN IM 6%...HOW DO I GET TO 6%?

TIMMMME ON TRENBOLONA ACE AND ON GH ....

AND REALY NO NEED FOR ANYTHING ELSE...

THIS IS HOW IT WORK WITH TRENBOLONA ACE HERE..

YOU START 100MG EVERY OTHR DAY ...YOU SEE BALONIE NICE TONING...NICE UMM THICKENING ...SOE HARDENING BUT YOU STIL LOOK LIKE WHATEVER LOCAL ...

YOU INREASE TO 150-300MG EVERY DAY ...DEPENDING ON LEAN MUSCLE ...AND BY WEEK ONE YOU ARE HAPY BUT STILL CANT UNDERSTAND WHAT GH15 IS ALL BARKING ABOUT TRENBOLONA THIS TRENBLONA THAT...YOU ARE HAPY YOU ARE VERY STRONG BUT STILL YOU JUST DONT SEE WHAT GH15 SAID... YOU WRITE GH15 AN EMAIL AND DOUBT HIM

SECOND WEEK ON HIGH DOSE...YOU SEE DIFF BUT LIKE ...ITS NOT 6% YOU SAY TO YOURSELF ITS 6 BUT YOUR HEAD TELL YOU SOMETHING ELSE...THIS IS USUALY WHEN YOU GET INTO THE SINGLE DIGITS...YOU LOOK GOOD YOU REALLY WANT TO BE 6% BUT NOT QUITE..YOU ARE PISSED BEYOND BELIF AND WANT TO KILL GH15...YOU ALSO THINK YOUR FACE LOOK LIKE CHIP MONK KINDA REDISH BLOATED OILY WEIRD KIND OF LEAN AND WEIRD IN A PUFFY KINDA WAY YET BODY IS LEAN ! YOU AT THIS TIME FIGHT WITH EVERYONE AROUND YOU AND SHOUT AT YOUR GIRLFRIEND DAILY AND HOURLY AND JUST DONT GIVE A FUCK AND IN A WAR MODE

THIRD WEEK KINDA THE SAME ....BUT YOU START GETING LOOKS IN GYMNASIUM AND WHILE YOU DEPRESSED YET PUMPED AND HAVE THE GOOD HIGH ....YOU HEAR FROM GIRLS THE WORD  N I C E BODY....BLACK GIRLS WILL TELL THIS SO YOU KNOW ITS NOT A LIE....YOU STIL WALK AROUND WITH A DEATH STARE THINKING OF HOW TO KILL GH15 OR ATLEAST TALK DOWN TO  HIM SOME SO HE CAN SEE IT BUT YOU WONT BE BANNED ....YOU STILL CANT FIGURE OUT WHATS GOING ON ITH YOUR FACE YOU WANT GH155555555 PROMISES YOU ALREADY TRAIND A WHOLE 12 SESSIONS SINCE STARTED ON THIS HIGH TRENBOLONA AND GH15 IS PISSING YOU OFF

FORTH WEEK ...YOU ENTER THE GYMNASIUM DEPRESSED DONT EVEN CARE ANYMORE BECAUSE...YOUR GIRLFRIEND SAID SHE WILL LEAVE YOU AND YOU GOT PROBLEMS DUE TO AGRESSION ...YOU START YOUR TRAINING AND LOOK AROUND AND NOTICE EVERYBODY LOOK AT YOU ...YOU KINDA LIKE IT ...BUT PRETEND YOU DONT NOTICE...YOU THEN SEE SOMEONE YOU HAVENT SEEN FOR A MONTH ...GET TO YOU AND SAY TO YOU ....GOD YOU CHANGED A LOT ...BIG CHANGES ...YOU LOOK GOOD...AND HE WILL EXPLAIN TO YOU HE MEANS DEFINED AND CUT...DRASTIC CHANGE WILL BE THE WORDS...YOU WILL THEN GO HOME....SHAVE YOUR STUPID BEARD...AND REALIZE YOUR FACE HAS CHANGED...YOUR FEATURES ARE ALL OUT...YOUR BONE STRUCTURE LOOK MORE ATTRACTIVE....YOUR B O D Y F A T IS LOWERR AND YOU DONT NEED TO FLEX TO MAKE BELIF ...ITS THERE! YOU FEEL IT BUT YOU ALSO FINALY SEE IT CLEAR....THAT PUFF PUFF FACE HAS BECOME A FUCK ME FACE LEANNNN TO THE EYE SCREAMING POWER...AND YOUR TRAPS SUDENLY LOOK ANGULAR IN AN ATTRACTIVE WAY ....VERY CUT ...AND EVEN YOUR SKIN IS THINNER AS MUCH AS TRENBOLONA ACE WIL GET IT THIN ...NOT LEGIT KIGTROPIN LIKE BUT THINER THAN WHAT YOURE USED TO ...DUE TO FAT LOSS THAT NOW S H O W S ITSELF TO THE NAKED EYE VERY EASILY NOT ONLY YOU FEEL VERY LEAN BUT YOU NOW LOOOOK VERY LEAN AND THIS IS WHEN YOU FIRST THINK TO YOURSELF ....

HEY I MAY KEEP THIS GH15 ALIVE IM KINDA RIPPED!

this is about 4 weeks before the all city of whores try to get you to fuck them ..and yourplenty of fishes whores try to compete for your attention ...when this happen you send my family blessing from the pop

that's how it is with this generation ...but its ok I love them all

gh15 approved

Now Mr. Galenka, you may want to go back to pursuing your daily nose candy habit, because a true bodybuilder you will never be.

This is a HEAVILY misleading thread full of internet diet experts. The rules of the game change when you are dealing with hormonized bodybuilders.

dre23

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
« Reply #486 on: January 17, 2013, 08:39:30 AM »
oh and the funny part...

you never ate no dry chilken and no brokley ... you never droped carbs ...and you never listen to RETARDS WANNA BES who never done it that speak balonie because they live in the lala land of bodybuild is all nutrition ...

nutrition is PART of what mke you a top champ in the last 4 weeks when your body is already where it need be and you know it well and you are very very good with your hormone intake and respond ,, nutrition by itself can make you healthy...maybe ...all the ones I know ate clean died younger than granpa georgio who lived to be 100 on beans cheese and bbq chiken

still nutrition mater always bettr for the bodybuild to eat more balance but IT DOESNT MEAN DRY CHIKEN AND BROKLY THIS SHIT WONT GT YOU NO WHERE!

gh15 approved

;D

gh420

• Getbig II
  • GH15 is an asshole.
« Reply #487 on: January 17, 2013, 08:53:17 AM »
;D
Fuck you and gh15, go post this shit on his website.

jakew300

• Getbig II
« Reply #488 on: January 17, 2013, 09:02:23 AM »
From what I am getting is OTH does not think he is a "Nutritional Guru"  Just using what works.  His diet works fast.  Most people will not stick to a diet unless they see result fast.  I have been on a very similar diet now and in the past.  I have great strength gains and energy goes back up after a week on the diet.  In fact, this is the diet my doctor has me on. 

Rammstein

• Getbig III
« Reply #489 on: January 17, 2013, 09:09:03 AM »
SIMPLE- HOW TO GET CONTEST SHREDDED FOR ANYONE.

If you are on HRT or juice then listen up.

... and if you are not on HRT or juice?

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #490 on: January 17, 2013, 09:12:04 AM »
Hmmm...let's see what the god of hormones has to say about this thread and its "knowledgable" posts. Here is a response he gave yesterday on a Dorian Yates related thread...

Now Mr. Galenka, you may want to go back to pursuing your daily nose candy habit, because a true bodybuilder you will never be.

This is a HEAVILY misleading thread full of internet diet experts. The rules of the game change when you are dealing with hormonized bodybuilders.
Listen up fuck face, look through the thread and tell me where you see the use of gh Einstein, where do you see the use of insulin you fuck face, NO WHERE. This is the extreme end of the spectrum for people on only juice, which sets the standard for dieting and can be adjusted to include carbs. Of course if your using gh and insulin lots of carbs are necessary but that is not the case in this thread.

I challenge you to post a pic of either you or scam artist 15, if not STFU cause I look better then both of you.

So go back to where you came from cause you don't even have the balls to identify yourself, instead you hide behind a fake user, which there is nothing wrong with as long as you are not talking tough, but since you are that is called BEING A FUCKEN PUSSY, So MAN THE FUCK UP, step up or go fuck yourself you little bitch.

GOOF, SLAVE BOY, THIS IS GETBIG BRO, YOU WILL BE RAPED HERE IF YOU ARE BRINGING A CHALLANGE, WE ARE STILL THE HARDEST BOARD IN BODYBUILDING, DON'T YOU EVER FORGET THAT BITCH

dre23

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
« Reply #491 on: January 17, 2013, 09:12:16 AM »
galeniko,

You, my good sir, are a skinny twink, and you have no mass...you are a walking twink ....ON DRUGS!

You have never been a bodybuilder. You actually desire to be gh15! But alas, you wont get anywhere with that either because you lack the brains and the experience. Selling drugs does not make one a bodybuilder.

At your very best you are fit guy with single digit bodyfat. No more, no less...end of story.

And worst of all is the fact that you are a narcotic drug addict which completely makes you a douche.

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #492 on: January 17, 2013, 09:13:01 AM »
From what I am getting is OTH does not think he is a "Nutritional Guru"  Just using what works.  His diet works fast.  Most people will not stick to a diet unless they see result fast.  I have been on a very similar diet now and in the past.  I have great strength gains and energy goes back up after a week on the diet.  In fact, this is the diet my doctor has me on. 
Spot on

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #493 on: January 17, 2013, 09:15:08 AM »
... and if you are not on HRT or juice?
Then I do not recommend all carbs be taken out

dre23

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
« Reply #494 on: January 17, 2013, 09:16:17 AM »
And lastly, with regard to the gh15 members who look lean all year...why don't you log on to your account at ripped.com. It will be there that you will see the true, REAL bodybuilders you speak of as there are 1000s on that site.

And if that is not enough for you, then you can always open up any of the IFBB magazines and take a look at the guys inside to see how well the gh15 protocols work.

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #495 on: January 17, 2013, 09:20:23 AM »
And lastly, with regard to the gh15 members who look lean all year...why don't you log on to your account at spam. It will be there that you will see the true, REAL bodybuilders you speak of as there are 1000s on that site.

And if that is not enough for you, then you can always open up any of the IFBB magazines and take a look at the guys inside to see how well the gh15 protocols work.

Not one pro in history of the ifbb has said he got there cause of gh15, NOT ONE. so far you have only talked and talk is cheap. You have not backed up anything and you still remain anonymous so you count for ZERO,  you are an insignificant NOBODY so go fuck yourself and get lost unless you are a glutton for punishment.

a thousand ifbb pros and gh15 has not made even one of them

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #496 on: January 17, 2013, 09:31:38 AM »
You will lose weight in one week on this diet, although it will be mostly water weight due to the lack of carbs.

I never got the "it's only water weight"  comment...You hear from every idiot on the planet ( not saying you are an idiot). weight is weight. and losing water is a good thing if you want to be muscular

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #497 on: January 17, 2013, 09:39:19 AM »
I never got the "it's only water weight"  comment...You hear from every idiot on the planet ( not saying you are an idiot). weight is weight. and losing water is a good thing if you want to be muscular
I am, he was posting some valid point until he said that a drastic drop in protein intake WILL NOT result in muscle lost, trust me, he is  fucken idiot  :D

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #498 on: January 17, 2013, 10:09:51 AM »
LOL,,,TRUE..

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #499 on: January 17, 2013, 10:26:35 AM »
LMAO,  wow just wow.

Just got a pm from someone who has seen a pic of this DRE23 character and turns out he FAT, I mean obese FAT. The internet is a wonderful thing isn't? only here will you find some ORCA FAT guy jumping on a diet thread issuing a challenge, wow and it gets even better, he is fat and is one of those guys that go around saying "I am a powerlifter" fucken hilarious.

No wonder your fat cause you believe you can 500+ grams of carbs daily while dieting.  :D