Author Topic: How to get contest shredded for anyone - discussion  (Read 142217 times)

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
Re: Fu.... the experts, non-sense. Get shredded, instructions on a paper napkin
« Reply #500 on: January 17, 2013, 10:28:35 AM »
I`m going to eat 10,000 calories a day of liquid egg whites and get ripped this summer.

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #501 on: January 17, 2013, 10:30:08 AM »

LMAO  :D ;D :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #502 on: January 17, 2013, 10:38:30 AM »

LMAO  :D ;D :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[
i hear what your saying,looks thick there .i mean not my build type ,is he strong for his size.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #503 on: January 17, 2013, 10:41:14 AM »
I`m going to drink 10,000 calories of Chocolate Milk and be ripped by Spring.

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #504 on: January 17, 2013, 10:45:50 AM »
i hear what your saying,looks thick there .i mean not my build type ,is he strong for his size.
He is a powerlifter and he is fat, strong? yes, but coming on here claiming this thread is baloney and challenging us shredded guys he is certainly not qualified to do so. He has never seen his waist in the 30's, probably 42 inches or higher so he needs to stick to his area of powerlifting and eating chocolate but get the fuck out of the way when it comes to dieting.

The man called galeniko a twink, ya real smart calling someone who is 220lb at 6% bodyfat a twink, what a fucken moron.

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #505 on: January 17, 2013, 10:48:19 AM »
I`m going to drink 10,000 calories of Chocolate Milk and be ripped by Spring.
Chocolet milk is not a "protein only" food so good luck with that you will be fat as hell.

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #506 on: January 17, 2013, 10:49:11 AM »
 :-*

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #507 on: January 17, 2013, 10:51:21 AM »
Yes Wiggs we saw this the first time, what is your point? I can show you an article where Jay Cutler says the same thing, which is even 100 times more impactful then this article, but again I am missing your point here.

snx

• Getbig IV
« Reply #508 on: January 17, 2013, 10:53:40 AM »

Wiggs...you really believe Mentzer?

He was a very good marketer, as crazy as he was. His mail order business, at its peak, was a 7-figure business and far eclipsed Arnold's at the time. He was the master at pushing iconoclastic ideas (at the time) in an effort to differentiate his books/manuals/mail-order-business/persona.  

Are you sure he really believed this? Or was he just peddling his scheme to sell a few more newsletters to would be bb'ers?

Take it with a grain of salt.

PS: I don't think he's wrong, per se. I've dieted on foods like that too. But I really doubt he got into contest condition eating that way. No one did that in those days, and there's no way he'd do it in real life just to be different.

ilalin

• Getbig IV
  • Боже правде
« Reply #509 on: January 17, 2013, 10:54:37 AM »
onetimehard how would you incorporate clen in your diet?
or would you?

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #510 on: January 17, 2013, 10:55:13 AM »
Yes Wiggs we saw this the first time, what is your point? I can show you an article where Jay Cutler says the same thing, which is even 100 times more impactful then this article, but again I am missing your point here.

No it's not. Jay is not an authority like Mentzer. Mentzer was an authority on training and nutrition. Jay? he uses Rambod. Not much of an authority when what you do comes from someone else's ideas. The article speaks for itself. Carbs are not the enemy.

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #511 on: January 17, 2013, 10:59:51 AM »

He was a very good marketer, as crazy as he was. His mail order business, at its peak, was a 7-figure business and far eclipsed Arnold's at the time. He was the master at pushing iconoclastic ideas (at the time) in an effort to differentiate his books/manuals/mail-order-business/persona.  

Are you sure he really believed this? Or was he just peddling his scheme to sell a few more newsletters to would be bb'ers?

PS: I don't think he's wrong, per se. I've dieted on foods like that too. But I really doubt he got into contest condition eating that way. No one did that in those days, and there's no way he'd do it in real life just to be different.

I believe it because bodybuilders have been dieting with carbs for 30 years including the 90 which they we're in their best condition. What's so hard to understand? BALANCE

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #512 on: January 17, 2013, 11:02:23 AM »
No it's not. Jay is not an authority like Mentzer. Mentzer was an authority on training and nutrition. Jay? he uses Rambod. Not much of an authority when what you do comes from someone else's ideas. The article speaks for itself. Carbs are not the enemy.
Who cares, why are you dragging me into an argument, I have nothing but headaches from a few little pests lately, not going to get into it with you on who has more authority between Mike or Jay, I really do not care.

As for carbs go, no one said they were the enemy all I said is it is faster to get leaner without them. I never said No carbs was the best way either cause the best way is what the individual likes not any particular protocol. I personally like  No carbs cause I don't like paying for the same real estate twice, so for me it is the best way for someone else dieting with low carbs is the best way.

Now please get this through your head for the 1000's time

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #513 on: January 17, 2013, 11:03:52 AM »
onetimehard how would you incorporate clen in your diet?
or would you?
Let me get back to you in a few hours, running late, have to run. Also will post a mild cycle for cutting as well

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #514 on: January 17, 2013, 11:04:34 AM »
Chocolet milk is not a "protein only" food so good luck with that you will be fat as hell.
There are trace carbohydrates in chicken breast.

Anyways, back to my original plan.  10,000 calories of liquid egg whites.  I will be shredded by May.

ilalin

• Getbig IV
  • Боже правде
« Reply #515 on: January 17, 2013, 11:10:15 AM »
Let me get back to you in a few hours, running late, have to run. Also will post a mild cycle for cutting as well

Thanks

jprc10

• Getbig III
« Reply #516 on: January 17, 2013, 11:26:24 AM »

Was Dorian lying here too?

5:00-5:36

The bodybuilder with arguably the best conditioning to date dieted with plenty of carbs.
Now, the chocolate thing he only did when he was an amateur starting out, but it is possible...as it is possible Mentzer ate the foods he said he did and got ripped.

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
  • quit·ter : a person can't finish a task
« Reply #517 on: January 17, 2013, 11:28:03 AM »
And lastly, with regard to the gh15 members who look lean all year...why don't you log on to your account at spam. It will be there that you will see the true, REAL bodybuilders you speak of as there are 1000s on that site.

And if that is not enough for you, then you can always open up any of the IFBB magazines and take a look at the guys inside to see how well the gh15 protocols work.

So show us how well the protocols work.  Serioulsy.

BTW which one of the many that run the GH15 account are you?

jprc10

• Getbig III
« Reply #518 on: January 17, 2013, 11:35:15 AM »
yes he lies about his drug use and see the insulin point further above in the thread

huh?  ???

I specifically referred to his remark about how he used to diet as an amateur, I don't recall him mentioning drugs in this video.
I also don't think he was already using insulin when he started out, only later. What about Mentzer? Do you know how Danny Padilla dieted for the 81 Olympia? (his best condition)

jprc10

• Getbig III
« Reply #519 on: January 17, 2013, 12:07:11 PM »
This is what Danny Padilla supposedly did for the 81 O, taken from an interview he did.

What training methods did you use at the time? Also, describe your pre-contest diet at this time.

A. Each body part was trained twice a week. The push-pull system was used the last 10-weeks before the show, three times a week. I went against rules of low carbs and stayed on 80-grams of protein and consumed all the carbs that I needed

What a surprise calorie restriction works for fat loss!  ::)

Seriously, high protein low carb, high carb low protein, or whatever..calorie reduction = calorie deficit = fat loss. Its not magic.

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #520 on: January 17, 2013, 03:59:32 PM »

LMAO  :D ;D :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[

rotflmao what the hell did i just watch  :o

You know that saying erhm.. uh.. if there ever was a human balloon or michelin man >_>

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #521 on: January 17, 2013, 05:23:17 PM »
I believe it because bodybuilders have been dieting with carbs for 30 years including the 90 which they we're in their best condition. What's so hard to understand? BALANCE
Dorian ate shit tons of carbs while dieting. And we all know that he usually set the standard for conditioning...

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #522 on: January 17, 2013, 06:31:56 PM »
What part did all the amphetamines play in Mentzers dieting?
A

el numero uno

• Getbig V
  • Clean your room, bucko.

el numero uno

• Getbig V
  • Clean your room, bucko.
« Reply #524 on: January 17, 2013, 06:53:38 PM »
You guys are killing me, since when a pro bodybuilder's word is reliable?? The lie about pretty much everything ffs  ::), their weight, how much they lift, how hard they train, their drug use, their incomes, but no... they said they diet on a shitload of carbs so it must be true.  ::)