Author Topic: How to get contest shredded for anyone - discussion  (Read 141902 times)

dre23

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
Re: Fu.... the experts, non-sense. Get shredded, instructions on a paper napkin
« Reply #550 on: January 17, 2013, 10:39:38 PM »
As for gh15, no one cares to take his user name away, the mods are not bothered by it, either way he is not liked around here cause 1000's of people bought bunk kigs after he promoted them. As for no high level competitor diets on No carbs, that is simply not true, I know lots that diet on no carbs and I have IFBB pros as friends that diet on no carbs, I am prepping a guy for nationals on NO Carbs. In fact Dennis James diets on No carbs. So with all due respect your statements is FALSE bro.

Firstly, regarding the bunk kigs, that was IP...NOT gh15.

Secondly, according to his November 3, 2012 Facebook post before the Masters O, Dennis said that for his diet he was doing "3 days very low carbs, and 1 day medium/high".

Now this is subjective, because if he consumes 1000grams of carbs in the offseason, then a "low" day to him might still be 200g CHO, followed by a day of 500-700gCHO.

Either way, that is far from a "no carb" diet.

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #551 on: January 17, 2013, 10:40:44 PM »
You know what guys...you are 100% correct that I was FAT!!!!

But if you knew my journey and where I've come from you might say things differently, but seeing the desire here to crush the human spirit, that is also doubtful. I try to be an honest person and act with some morals and conduct myself in a manner that others respect.

I will be very brief and say this. A year and a half ago I was near 500lb bodyweight due to a brain tumor that damaged my hypothalamus and had a death sentence. Yet through bodybuilding diet/training I have lost almost 200lbs.

No, I am not ripped...yet, but I do know what dietary principles have worked with me so far and that the proper carbs utilized will still allow one to burn fat in the correct environment.

You all can peronally attack me all you want and do your little 3rd grade name-calling, but my personal calling is higher than that as I hope to encourage and motivate others to achieve the body that they want, despite whatever obstacles may present themselves.

With that said, the truth is the truth and you can not compare a non-hormonized lifter and his diet to a hormonized one...it is night and day! Do not ignore the basic principle of the hormone Trenbolone that with time and consistency will get any serious lifter down to 6%. But this hormone NEEDS carbs. Hgh needs carbs. Insulin needs carbs.

Now you can personally attack me all you want. That doesn't remove from the arena the fact that diet only matters when one is in a natural state, not when they are full of varying hormones.

In the end, to those who are serious bodybuilders (a name that I did not call myself), I wish you all the best in your physique endeavors. Because at the end of the day we all want to look in the mirror and be pleased with the product that we have been building.

Bro wtf you were 500lbs? I don't believe anything you're saying.

Still though... I've shown OTH my obese pix and some of my more recent pix and he knows how hard i worked my ass off and you're no where near my physique, not that im super awesome or anything but MY transformation is leaps and bounds compared to your imaginary one. And I can actually see my veins, with all due respect you're too fat to be giving anyone cutting advice.

Oh and your advices SUCK end of discussion!

Anyone who is obese needs to learn to LIFT, eat less and cardio their flubbery ass down in weight. No other way to spin it.

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #552 on: January 17, 2013, 10:42:13 PM »
Well "bro"  ;) (you must be one of my mama's illegitimate canadian offspring), that is good to hear.

No personal disrepct to you at all cuz I don't know you, BUT I just felt it needed to be clarified what the guys on gh/tren do when they diet. You can't have these young guys swallowing dry chicken breasts and tuna and then wondering why they don't look anything but flat and small and think that their heros got their solely on hard work. The truth of this cult is that the hormone combo of tren/gh necessiates carbs. Not saying that you were, but let's not mislead people to think that keto is how the big boys get it done. This results in aspiring bodybuilders eventually becoming depressed and hating bodybuilding and wind up leaving b/c they think that they are genetically inferior when this is far from the case.

But even naturals diet with carbs. So especially on tren you MUST diet on carbs...100% guaranteed. So for you to say that you didn't notice a difference is quiet strange b/c at the least you would have reported being fuller and more vasucular. The tren will suck up all those carbs and put them in the right place for energy and growth. Without carbs you will lose muscle elasticity and eventually actual muscle size...this is something you do not want as a bodybuilder!

And also, with regard to gh15 followers that walk around lean all year long, just simply log onto your g h 1 5 account and you can see for yourselves all the 1000s of individuals that are doing this. All sub 9% with many much lower!

Am I there yet? No!!! But with time and consistency you will see this as well. I know there is this whole " g h 15 versus GB" battle going on, but put the "man" aside and whatever feelings you/others may have towards him, and the truth remains that I want to see ALL real bodybuilders and those who want to be bodybuilders to prosper in their goals, and to do this, we must not be afraid of telling the truth of what it takes to get there.  

Of course you will look bigger, more ripped and vascular on tren with a lot of carbs, who doesn't know this but what you fail to realize is that it does not matter to me if I am full, hard and vascular during my prep cause what matter is the day of the show ONLY and on that day I will have 2000 grams of carbs in my muscles bro, so in between mean shit. I will maintain the same amount of muscle while you are carb loaded or not, being falt is only temporary and when the carbs go in VOLLA full again. Bro I have been there many times and it makes no difference during prepping, NON what so ever.

dre23

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
« Reply #553 on: January 17, 2013, 10:43:51 PM »
Bro wtf you were 500lbs? I don't believe anything you're saying.

Still though... I've shown OTH my obese pix and some of my more recent pix and he knows how hard i worked my ass off and you're no where near my physique, not that im super awesome or anything but MY transformation is leaps and bounds compared to your imaginary one. And I can actually see my veins, with all due respect you're too fat to be giving anyone cutting advice.

Oh and your advices SUCK end of discussion!

That video was over a year ago and I was still like 400lbs there. But big congrats on your transformation. My hat is off to anyone who has improved their health and their life, yourself included.

dre23

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
« Reply #554 on: January 17, 2013, 10:44:59 PM »
Of course you will look bigger, more ripped and vascular on tren with a lot of carbs, who doesn't know this but what you fail to realize is that it does not matter to me if I am full, hard and vascular during my prep cause what matter is the day of the show ONLY and on that day I will have 2000 grams of carbs in my muscles bro, so in between mean shit. I will maintain the same amount of muscle while you are carb loaded or not, being falt is only temporary and when the carbs go in VOLLA full again. Bro I have been there many times and it makes no difference during prepping, NON what so ever.

Well if it works for you, and you are happy with the result, that is all that matter at the end of the day.

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #555 on: January 17, 2013, 10:45:23 PM »
Well okay, then maybe you should apply some of OTH's advices, work hard, diet harder and get even leaner instead of giving guys on here advices who are leaps and bounds leaner and OTH is not shy to show his pix they speak volumes for results.

If you're a GH15 troll... go on dat der gh15 forum and learn from him. I in fact joined getbig in the first place to 'hear about' this mythical gh15, when i read half the stuff he said i sensed bs then i realized bs.. then everyone called out bs.. His advices were basically run millions of grams of tren and eat all u want and ull magically get lean and huge and crap like that.. well sad to say i can get fat on tren too if i overeat sooo... bullshit upon bullshit. Then there's the whole scam of him selling crap

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #556 on: January 17, 2013, 10:46:56 PM »
OTH wroteNo it isn't, its exactly the same as if you eat carbs and stay below your BMR, you may lose weight faster on your diet but its because your calories are way too low as you cant eat enough food from protein sources alone.
PS Did you read up on protein sparing and its importance?
You are back for another beating.

WTF you are glutton for punishment. I thought you said you were done with this thread you retard  ;)  Now you are a retard and a liar. LOL  8)  but I knew you were going to come back that is NO SECRET and no I did not research your gibberish, you know very little and I don't care for anything you say until someone posts here saying they have used your advised and it worked. Until then kindly FUCK OFF GOOF.

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #557 on: January 17, 2013, 10:48:27 PM »
lol oth u need that bro hug, dont mind the trolls :P You had good intentions... but the thread's been hardcore derailed  too much hateraid :-\ Anyways I'm off to sleep. Peace brotha. LoL and you still didn't respond to my ancient PMs :)

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #558 on: January 17, 2013, 10:51:13 PM »
Firstly, regarding the bunk kigs, that was IP...NOT gh15.

Secondly, according to his November 3, 2012 Facebook post before the Masters O, Dennis said that for his diet he was doing "3 days very low carbs, and 1 day medium/high".

Now this is subjective, because if he consumes 1000grams of carbs in the offseason, then a "low" day to him might still be 200g CHO, followed by a day of 500-700gCHO.

Either way, that is far from a "no carb" diet.
We are talking about a 300lb bodybuilder here taking in only 200 grams daily bro, do you have any idea how fast a 300 pound bodybuilder with all that muscle burns those carbs, hell those carbs are gone in 1 hour of working out, again it is a mute point cause he is on gh and insulin but there is a video where he went no carbs for the last 3 weeks of Olympia prep, the one where Dennis Wolf came from Germany to stay with him.

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #559 on: January 17, 2013, 10:58:02 PM »
lol oth u need that bro hug, dont mind the trolls :P You had good intentions... but the thread's been hardcore derailed  too much hateraid :-\ Anyways I'm off to sleep. Peace brotha. LoL and you still didn't respond to my ancient PMs :)
Bro your posts have been making LMAO as of late bro, bringing the smackdown while remaining calm something I envy you for, lol.,. anyhow thanks bro and sooooooo sorry about not sending you in regards to the pms, but if it wasn't for UKJeff hanging off my nuts I would have done it by now  ;D

ukjeff

« Reply #560 on: January 18, 2013, 12:27:08 AM »
you know very little and I don't care for anything you say until someone posts here saying they have used your advised and it worked.

Lol, pretty much everyone who has ever lost weight through diet has used my method, its the only way to diet (reducing calories) you cant lose weight unless you burn more calories than you consume.
Its actually the reason your diet works.

Try and wind in the aggression and insults for a second and explain to the guys why you cant hit condition anymore?
You say your diet will keep stripping fat off until there is none left yet you still cant achieve it yourself, why is that?
I know its the second time I have asked this but you ignored it last time.

ukjeff

« Reply #561 on: January 18, 2013, 12:39:41 AM »
OOps just seen another gem
As mentioned earlier in the thread that on a NO CARB diet one must take ECA for 2 different reasons- reason #1 to stimulate your workout and reason #2- to stimulate fat burning and appetite suppressant.

Can you explain why you would need to take a product to stimulate fat burning and supress your appetite?
You have clearly stated on your diet that you can eat as much protein as you like, so why the need to supress the appetite?
Oh and I thought the all protein diet just stripped the fat off anyway.

Are you really saying that the all protein diet will only work if you are a heavy drug and stimulant user?

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #562 on: January 18, 2013, 01:08:14 AM »
OOps just seen another gem
Can you explain why you would need to take a product to stimulate fat burning and supress your appetite?
You have clearly stated on your diet that you can eat as much protein as you like, so why the need to supress the appetite?
Oh and I thought the all protein diet just stripped the fat off anyway.

Are you really saying that the all protein diet will only work if you are a heavy drug and stimulant user?
Yes I am, what the fuck is your point?

Suppressing the appetite makes the diet a little bit easier Einstein, and using any type of fat burner makes youy burn fat at a faster rate you fucken dumbass.  :o :o :o at how stupid you are.

ukjeff

« Reply #563 on: January 18, 2013, 01:14:28 AM »
Suppressing the appetite makes the diet a little bit easier Einstein,
WHY WOULD IT BE EASIER, YOU CAN EAT AS MUCH AS YOU LIKE???
Didnt you say that?
If you can eat as much as you like why would you need to surpress your appettite?
Or is it the fact that the appetite supressant results in you taking in less calories and as such losing more weight and it has nothing to do with the "all protein" route at all?

I put it to you if you are a heavy drug and stim user you will lose weight fast on any diet.

Why dont you try the crystal meth/gear approach?

also didnt you write
Cry me a fucken river, nothing in life is easy, you want results, man the fuck up and pay for them. You ain't getting contest lean without discomfort that's for damn sure.
Now you want to make the diet easier? lol

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #564 on: January 18, 2013, 01:20:45 AM »
i wonder if gh 15 knows dre23 is scamming people on youtube pushing worthless supplements

its against everythig he stands for
T

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #565 on: January 18, 2013, 01:23:14 AM »
Lol, pretty much everyone who has ever lost weight through diet has used my method, its the only way to diet (reducing calories) you cant lose weight unless you burn more calories than you consume.
Its actually the reason your diet works.

Try and wind in the aggression and insults for a second and explain to the guys why you cant hit condition anymore?
You say your diet will keep stripping fat off until there is none left yet you still cant achieve it yourself, why is that?
I know its the second time I have asked this but you ignored it last time.
I can hit condition any time I want, anytime. Can have striated glute in 4 weeks anytime. I can be more ripped in one month then you have ever been bro in your entire life. Me a couple months ago after taking 6 months off the gym and only training for for 3 months here.

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #566 on: January 18, 2013, 01:29:11 AM »
WHY WOULD IT BE EASIER, YOU CAN EAT AS MUCH AS YOU LIKE???
Didnt you say that?
If you can eat as much as you like why would you need to surpress your appettite?
Or is it the fact that the appetite supressant results in you taking in less calories and as such losing more weight and it has nothing to do with the "all protein" route at all?

I put it to you if you are a heavy drug and stim user you will lose weight fast on any diet.

Why dont you try the crystal meth/gear approach?

also didnt you writeNow you want to make the diet easier? lol
I will not complain when pain comes my way and I can not control it but I will not start cutting my own flesh because I handle pain that is just plain stupid. So while I do say cry me a fucken river does not me to run with a rock on your shoulder now does it. I am glad you have resorted to nit picking Jeff ( I also know your last name but do not worry about that, you have my word I will not tell anyone) it is the only way to convince yourself that you are winning an argument, by all means continue  ;)

NordicNerd

• Getbig III
« Reply #567 on: January 18, 2013, 02:01:22 AM »
BTW, carb cycling would be more ideal than no carbs. You'll already have low energy from dieting why make it worse the whole diet. Carbs keep you full and strong. It all depends where you're starting of course, if you're a fatass, yes, you'll have to suffer. If not, you can diet with carbs. It's been happening for over 30 years and still today.

Carbs before training is an old-school strategy that works. You need carbs to perform well in the gym. If you train with weights 4 times a week, that would create a natural carb-cycling scheme. Low carbs on non-training days, high carbs before training.

NN

ukjeff

« Reply #568 on: January 18, 2013, 03:30:22 AM »
I am glad you have resorted to nit picking Jeff ( I also know your last name but do not worry about that, you have my word I will not tell anyone) it is the only way to convince yourself that you are winning an argument, by all means continue 

I am simply pointing out the flaws in your diet, Im not arguing at all.
If you cant take anyone criticising your posts then you shouldnt really post.
I have said I agree your diet will allow someone to lose weight, its just not as simple or as perfect as you first claimed it to be.
As for my second name I can guarantee if you know what it is you will blurt it out on this forum before long,its in your nature to attack people who question your knowledge or highlight your lack of it.

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #569 on: January 18, 2013, 03:40:49 AM »

I am simply pointing out the flaws in your diet, Im not arguing at all.
If you cant take anyone criticising your posts then you shouldnt really post.
I have said I agree your diet will allow someone to lose weight, its just not as simple or as perfect as you first claimed it to be.
As for my second name I can guarantee if you know what it is you will blurt it out on this forum before long,its in your nature to attack people who question your knowledge or highlight your lack of it.
No it is my nature to attack people who are dickheads but hey, I was bluffing anyway just to fool about, I really do not know your name. I wouldn`t go there if I did, lol.

People are happy, people are losing fat, they are accomplishing a lot here and are being productive on this diet, if you only knew how many people are dieting as we speak due to this thread. So why hate on them bro, not many people want to do it any other way once they try this because it is faster and people , at least most people are looking for something fast.

I do not understand why you would not want people to be in shape, let it go, give it up for the simple reason that you have accomplished nothing but gibberish. You said it yourself, it works so why be sarcastic and why play along with TA`s 10 000 calorie thread WHEN YOU KNOW FULL WELL THAT ÙNLIMITED PROTEIN`` is figuratively speaking. Why does it bug you soooooooooo much. I really do not understand.

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #570 on: January 18, 2013, 03:45:32 AM »
No it is my nature to attack people who are dickheads but hey, I was bluffing anyway just to fool about, I really do not know your name. I wouldn`t go there if I did, lol.

People are happy, people are losing fat, they are accomplishing a lot here and are being productive on this diet, if you only knew how many people are dieting as we speak due to this thread. So why hate on them bro, not many people want to do it any other way once they try this because it is faster and people , at least most people are looking for something fast.

I do not understand why you would not want people to be in shape, let it go, give it up for the simple reason that you have accomplished nothing but gibberish. You said it yourself, it works so why be sarcastic and why play along with TA`s 10 000 calorie thread WHEN YOU KNOW FULL WELL THAT ÙNLIMITED PROTEIN`` is figuratively speaking. Why does it bug you soooooooooo much. I really do not understand.

you know you are being trolled in this thread right?
T

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #571 on: January 18, 2013, 03:46:36 AM »
you know you are being trolled in this thread right?
Yes of course bro  ;)   I love it    ;D

ukjeff

« Reply #572 on: January 18, 2013, 03:49:42 AM »
I was bluffing anyway just to fool about, I really do not know your name. I wouldn`t go there if I did, lol.
Didnt you call me a liar earlier?

I couldnt care less how many people use this diet and TBH neither should you, you should post your info and let people comment on it freely, if the infos solid it will stand up to scrutiny if not then it wasnt much use in the first place.

PS You still havent explained why you need an appetite suppressant when you can eat as much as you like.  ;)

ilalin

• Getbig IV
  • Боже правде
« Reply #573 on: January 18, 2013, 07:05:21 AM »
Incorporating clen on a no carb diet

TWO ways to do this, one requires you change your diet every two weeks and the other allows you to keep the same diet, however, your ECA protocol has to be changed.

Protocol one; Ok you are running on zero carbs so ECA is a must, and NO CARB diet has to include a stimulant such as ECA no matter what so since ECA and Clen together is rather hard on your heart, so I propose you take clen for 2 weeks and then ECA for 2 weeks, Clen for 2 weeks and then ECA for 2 weeks etc.

The 2 weeks you are on clen you will not have ECA to fuel your workout so you must take in carb pre-workout, but we are talking 100-150 grams of carbs daily. So your diet will be a no carb diet for 2 weeks (ECA) then a low carb diet for 2 weeks (Clen) etc. Plain and simple.

Protocol two; This one is a little harder so DO NOT do it if you are feeling to much anxiety, BE CAREFUL.

As mentioned earlier in the thread that on a NO CARB diet one must take ECA for 2 different reasons- reason #1 to stimulate your workout and reason #2- to stimulate fat burning and appetite suppressant.

Once you start taking Clen drop reason #2, I repeat drop taking ECA multiple times per day as a fat burner and an appetite suppressant. Now the reason is your fat burning will come from Clen and it is already doing a good job so ECA for fat burning is NOT necessary, also there are NO synergistic affect anyway. Now you still need to take ECA as a stimulant pre-workout, this is a must to fuel your workout. At this point nothing changes in your diet, still a no carb diet with Clen as your main source of fat-lose tool and ECA as your main source of stimulant to duel your workout.

CONCLUSION; Do not ask me which one is better, it is not anyones call but yours, this could be hard on your system so make sure you dot all i's and cross all your t's before you make a mistake that can hurt you.

Now as far as dosage, again Clen reactions vary from person to person so I do not know what would be to much or to little for anyone, but I will say this though; start at 20mcg and work your way up, add a little every 2 days until you reach what you like. If you do protocol 2 since you are on ECA as well I would not recommend you ever cross 100 mcg daily and that is a lot. Most people stick to 40-60.

amazing

thanks brother

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Diet first, all else second
« Reply #574 on: January 18, 2013, 07:21:50 AM »
Actually his protocol 2 is pretty close to what I did in the past.