Author Topic: How to get contest shredded for anyone - discussion  (Read 142765 times)

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
Re: Fu.... the experts, non-sense. Get shredded, EVERYTHING NOW ON THE FIRST PAGE
« Reply #875 on: February 02, 2013, 05:28:56 PM »
I'll sit on you and crush the life out of you within 10 seconds flat, Mr Chimpanzee.
Scolding old woman, and a fetishist. Check.

B_B_C

• Getbig IV
  • change is the lot of all
Re: Fu.... the experts, non-sense. Get shredded, EVERYTHING NOW ON THE FIRST PAGE
« Reply #876 on: February 02, 2013, 05:31:55 PM »
Says you, you sorry twink. And fuck you too, shithead, for foolishly disregarding my kind coaching offer. Don't you know my time will NEVER expire? You really should read my 'walls of text' because I went to MIT unlike the asses here. ;)

seems per you Mingy Internet Turd photo the only thing bigger than your mouth is your belly
c

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #877 on: February 02, 2013, 05:37:41 PM »
No fuckwit, he is not a gimmick.  Perhaps you need to brush up on your emphatic interjection's.  Certainly someone from MIT would know this.  Also, my usage is correct in that I am using the american english version of "spoiled".  You are being quite pedantic here Johnathan.  

You are melting in this thread...worse than UrinalJeff.
I don't know about that one, our resident liar-jeffros called us bullies.  :D

Jon Harridan

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • My dog fucks the little girl fivesilvernickels.
« Reply #878 on: February 02, 2013, 05:42:46 PM »
seems per you Mingy Internet Turd photo the only thing bigger than your mouth is your belly

Why you mangy cur, I was bulking! What else do you expect? And don't call me a turd, you turd.

Jon Harridan

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #879 on: February 02, 2013, 05:43:44 PM »
Good call, he is annoying, his gimmick is awful, like the worse yet and he is ten seconds away from a time out for impersonating that poor chubby Asian dude from MIT

You're not very smart, are you? I'm not from MIT. I was only touring the place. And I'm white not Asian. My dad's Canadian and my mom's Chinese. And if I'm annoying then what are you, Mr BS?

Jon Harridan

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #880 on: February 02, 2013, 05:50:41 PM »
No fuckwit, he is not a gimmick.  Perhaps you need to brush up on your emphatic interjection's.  Certainly someone from MIT would know this.  Also, my usage is correct in that I am using the american english version of "spoiled".  You are being quite pedantic here Johnathan.  

You are melting in this thread...worse than UrinalJeff.

Then why did you say He was, dipshit? I was only visiting MIT, you lunkhead; I never said I studied there. It's one of the elite universities and so getting in there is pretty hard, at the barest of minimums. I don't know what fuckin' English you use but English is still English. And I'm not Jonathan nor am I a pedant. You're right somewhat about that last bit though; it was pretty hot in here and I was sweating/melting quite a bit so I turned the air-conditioner on, you fat c o o n.

Jon Harridan

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #881 on: February 02, 2013, 05:51:41 PM »
Scolding old woman, and a fetishist. Check.

Hey, you're the one who seems to have a fetish for scolding old women, Mr Chimpanzee. ::)

B_B_C

• Getbig IV
« Reply #882 on: February 02, 2013, 05:54:25 PM »
I was bulking! What else do you expect?

fat, lard , chubby, bulky, obese, rotundant,
c

Jon Harridan

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #883 on: February 02, 2013, 05:57:52 PM »
fat, lard , chubby, bulky, obese, rotundant,

I've heard all that bunkum before, dickhead. All except for the last one. There's no such word, 'Mr Smart'. ::)

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
  • quit·ter : a person can't finish a task
« Reply #884 on: February 02, 2013, 05:57:56 PM »
Then why did you say He was, dipshit? I was only visiting MIT, you lunkhead; I never said I studied there. It's one of the elite universities and so getting in there is pretty hard, at the barest of minimums. I don't know what fuckin' English you use but English is still English. And I'm not Jonathan nor am I a pedant. You're right somewhat about that last bit though; it was pretty hot in here and I was sweating/melting quite a bit so I turned the air-conditioner on, you fat c o o n.

Says you, you sorry twink. And fuck you too, shithead, for foolishly disregarding my kind coaching offer. Don't you know my time will NEVER expire? You really should read my 'walls of text' because I went to MIT unlike the asses here. ;)

Let me guess, you are going to argue the semantics of how you phrased it.  

Carry on, gimmick.

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
« Reply #885 on: February 02, 2013, 05:58:48 PM »
I'll sit on you and crush the life out of you within 10 seconds flat, Mr Chimpanzee.

B_B_C

• Getbig IV
« Reply #886 on: February 02, 2013, 05:59:57 PM »
dipshit.. is pretty hard.. at the barest  fuckin' And I'm...Jonathan  a pedantic fat c o o n.
c

Jon Harridan

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #887 on: February 02, 2013, 06:00:09 PM »
Let me guess, you are going to argue the semantics of how you phrased it.  

Carry on, gimmick.

Yeah, I did go to MIT (for a visit), you jackass. As I said I never said I STUDIED there!

B_B_C

• Getbig IV
« Reply #888 on: February 02, 2013, 06:01:16 PM »
I've heard all that bunkum before, dickhead. All except for the last one. There's no such word, 'Mr Smart'. ::)

derived from rotunda
c

Jon Harridan

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #889 on: February 02, 2013, 06:01:55 PM »

Altering my post now eh, kid? How very novel and mature of you. ::)

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
« Reply #890 on: February 02, 2013, 06:02:16 PM »
Yeah, I did go to MIT (for a visit), you jackass. As I said I never said I STUDIED there!

Bingo.  Boy, I called that one.  HA HA.

You're trying to hard.  Seriously.

B_B_C

• Getbig IV
« Reply #891 on: February 02, 2013, 06:02:43 PM »
and its unlikley you studded anywhere
c

Jon Harridan

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #892 on: February 02, 2013, 06:03:00 PM »
derived from rotunda

'Rotunda' is only for architecture.

B_B_C

• Getbig IV
« Reply #893 on: February 02, 2013, 06:04:52 PM »
Altering my post now eh, kid? How very novel and mature of you. ::)

think is it is you whu are setting the benchmark for maturity athough going by your photo you are more ripe than mature
c

B_B_C

• Getbig IV
« Reply #894 on: February 02, 2013, 06:06:23 PM »
'Rotunda' is only for architecture.

it is used more widely (opps) than that
c

Jon Harridan

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #895 on: February 02, 2013, 06:06:39 PM »
and its unlikley you studded anywhere

LOL, wrong again, you simpleton. I studied Strategic Management at the Schulich School of Business here in Toronto.

Jon Harridan

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #896 on: February 02, 2013, 06:07:18 PM »
think is it is you whu are setting the benchmark for maturity athough going by your photo you are more ripe than mature

Thanks for the compliments. Maturity and ripeness are 2 of my strong suits as a bodybuilder.

B_B_C

• Getbig IV
« Reply #897 on: February 02, 2013, 06:08:56 PM »
LOL, wrong again, you simpleton. I studied Strategic Management at the Schulich School of Business here in Toronto.

my point exactly, you are not stud material
c

Jon Harridan

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #898 on: February 02, 2013, 06:09:46 PM »
Bingo.  Boy, I called that one.  HA HA.

You're trying to hard.  Seriously.

You didn't call shit, you gimmick. Keep on trolling because that's what you do. And shit, my ass is leaking pus.

Jon Harridan

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #899 on: February 02, 2013, 06:10:17 PM »
my point exactly, you are not stud material

Why's that? You think sweet Pauline would like a big bear like me?