Author Topic: How to get contest shredded for anyone - discussion  (Read 142214 times)

B_B_C

• Getbig IV
  • change is the lot of all
Re: Fu.... the experts, non-sense. Get shredded, EVERYTHING NOW ON THE FIRST PAGE
« Reply #900 on: February 02, 2013, 06:22:23 PM »
Why's that?

Sweatpee, if you have to ask, ya aint got it no matter how many times you rumble that rotundant belly
c

Jon Harridan

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • My dog fucks the little girl fivesilvernickels.
Re: Fu.... the experts, non-sense. Get shredded, EVERYTHING NOW ON THE FIRST PAGE
« Reply #901 on: February 02, 2013, 06:25:15 PM »
Sweatpee, if you have to ask, ya aint got it no matter how many times you rumble that rotundant belly

Belly? Are you kidding me? It may be time to cut a little but I'm still not satisfied with my bulk.

B_B_C

• Getbig IV
« Reply #902 on: February 02, 2013, 06:34:46 PM »
Why's that? You think sweet Pauline would like a big bear like me?

she has chained her pussy away from you
c

Jon Harridan

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #903 on: February 02, 2013, 06:35:55 PM »
lol, need carbs to optimally functioning.oh really.

functioning for what purpose?

hamdullah aykutlug, known as the one who first had ripped glutes , 6 times world amateur champ, never had an coach.

you litle clown

The body's optimal fuel is carbs, you Eurotrash. Go read the 2 articles I posted earlier. And the great Hamdullah Aykutlu will kick your cheesy ass to high heaven for daring to mention his name (even while you kiss his striated butt)!

Jon Harridan

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #904 on: February 02, 2013, 06:38:59 PM »
she has chained her pussy away from you

Hehe, she would swoon at the mere sight of me, I bet. I love me some Swedish chick(en)! :D

B_B_C

• Getbig IV
« Reply #905 on: February 02, 2013, 06:39:21 PM »
And the great Hamdullah Aykutlu will kick your cheesy ass to high heaven for daring to mention his name (even while you kiss his striated butt)!

we do not need to read about your erotic wet dreams
c

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #906 on: February 02, 2013, 06:41:20 PM »
The body's optimal fuel is carbs, you Eurotrash. Go read the 2 articles I posted earlier. And the great Hamdullah Aykutlu will kick your cheesy ass to high heaven for daring to mention his name (even while you kiss his striated butt)!
Funny, I lift more and have better work outs on NO carbs.

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #907 on: February 02, 2013, 06:51:06 PM »

same.....i feel so much healthier so much steady energy on a low carb diet. Carbs make me sleepy as fuck
l

Jon Harridan

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #908 on: February 02, 2013, 06:51:46 PM »

That's what you think but I bet if you switch to quality carbs your lifts will be even better.

Jon Harridan

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #909 on: February 02, 2013, 06:53:58 PM »
same.....i feel so much healthier so much steady energy on a low carb diet. Carbs make me sleepy as fuck

Carbs don't that to you provided you take the right kind of carbs; rather you feel 'sleepy as fuck' probably because you're a fat ass, you dumbass. ::)

Jon Harridan

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #910 on: February 02, 2013, 07:07:15 PM »
lol if that slot eyed fatso is indeed john harridan, then someone needs to call some mental emergency, i think one client is "at large"

You racist bastard, I was bulking! Now I'm going to tear your small head off, you dirty whoreson! >:(

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #911 on: February 02, 2013, 07:12:48 PM »
Exactly, carbs make you sluggish

That's what you think but I bet if you switch to quality carbs your lifts will be even better.
Ya cause I have been lifting for 18 years and I have never tried that  ::)    STUPID  :-[

lol if that slot eyed fatso is indeed john harridan, then someone needs to call some mental emergency, i think one client is "at large"
That's not him, he does not sound Asian, some of the words he uses an Asian would never, example- like calling someone a wanker, he is pure white guy.

Jon Harridan

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #912 on: February 02, 2013, 07:17:16 PM »
Exactly, carbs make you sluggish
Ya cause I have been lifting for 18 years and I have never tried that  ::)    STUPID  :-[
That's not him, he does not sound Asian, some of the words he uses an Asian would never, example- like calling someone a wanker, he is pure white guy.

I told you, I'm not Asian! I'm white/Caucasian. My dad's white (Canadian) and my mom's Malaysian (Chinese). You need to take carbs under my supervision to see better results but you need to pay a small fee for the service. So are you game for a try? You never know what you can learn if you only open your mind to new perspectives and possibilities.

MB_722

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith
« Reply #913 on: February 02, 2013, 07:18:23 PM »
I told you, I'm not Asian! I'm white/Caucasian. My dad's white (Canadian) and my mom's Malaysian (Chinese). You need to take carbs under my supervision to see better results but you need to pay a small fee for the service. So are you game for a try? You never know what you can learn if you open your mind to new perspectives and possibilities.

more Chins than Chinese phone book.

Jon Harridan

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #914 on: February 02, 2013, 07:18:55 PM »
more Chins than Chinese phone book.

How original. ::)

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #915 on: February 02, 2013, 07:21:03 PM »
I told you, I'm not Asian! I'm white/Caucasian. My dad's white (Canadian) and my mom's Malaysian (Chinese). You need to take carbs under my supervision to see better results but you need to pay a small fee for the service. So are you game for a try? You never know what you can learn if you only open your mind to new perspectives and possibilities.
If your Mom is Asian then that would make you Asian ding dong, are you embarrassed to call yourself Asian, are you racist? what's wrong with Asian people bro.

Jon Harridan

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #916 on: February 02, 2013, 07:25:06 PM »
hey my head is quite huge,man.

so you arent really slot eyed, it was just bc your head grew to a watermelon while bulking and the water retention almost made your eyes close,right?

as for carbs for best power..lol.i made my maximum lifts on low carbs.

however loading up and fat and carbs, yeah, thatll make one strong for a day.and obese in the long run.

so your dad married a mailorder bride?

:D

Of course carbs give you your best power, off carbs I'm weak and hungry. I need potatoes and brown rice. And I must have been squinting in the pic which explains it. My dad didn't do any nonsense like what you said. He went down to Malaysia on a work assignment and met my mom there in the early '80s.

Jon Harridan

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #917 on: February 02, 2013, 07:27:22 PM »
If your Mom is Asian then that would make you Asian ding dong, are you embarrassed to call yourself Asian, are you racist? what's wrong with Asian people bro.

I already said I'm not fuckin' Asian (no racism here). My dad's white which makes me white like him, understand? You adopt your father's ethnicity which is why I don't have a Chinese name. Why must I explain everything to you? ::)

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #918 on: February 02, 2013, 07:32:35 PM »
I already said I'm not fuckin' Asian (no racism here). My dad's white which makes me white like him, understand? You adopt your father's ethnicity which is why I don't have a Chinese name. Why must I explain everything to you? ::)
If your mom is from Malaysia then that makes you half Asaian, wow you are dumb. Must I explain everything to you  ???

Jon Harridan

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #919 on: February 02, 2013, 07:39:43 PM »
thats the official storyline they told you.

have you watched "full metal jacket"?

i think the thing went like this:

from 40 seconds onward

Come on man, it's too late for bullshit, you grimy blackguard. Not every Asian woman is a whore like your mum. ;)

Jon Harridan

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #920 on: February 02, 2013, 07:40:54 PM »
If your mom is from Malaysia then that makes you half Asaian, wow you are dumb. Must I explain everything to you  ???

Half Asian, not Asian. I'm a white man officially, you dumbbell. You can't even spell 'Asian' properly. Were you raised in a sewer?

Jon Harridan

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #921 on: February 02, 2013, 07:42:30 PM »
we do not need to read about your erotic wet dreams

I meant that he was an asskisser, you ignorant homo. ::)

MB_722

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith
« Reply #922 on: February 02, 2013, 07:43:10 PM »
How original. ::)

about as original as testosterone depleted asian tough guy

Jon Harridan

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #923 on: February 02, 2013, 07:44:28 PM »
about as original as testosterone depleted asian tough guy

I take Ronnie's Testogen XR to keep my testosterone levels high as hell.

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #924 on: February 02, 2013, 07:51:51 PM »
Half Asian, not Asian. I'm a white man officially, you dumbbell. You can't even spell 'Asian' properly. Were you raised in a sewer?
No, I am watching a movie, have 2 laptops opened, one doing my paper work for my roofing biz and 2nd playing risk on line and have my computer opened to getbig all at the same time so who gives a fuck about a typo. So you admit your Asian, good, only took 5 posts.