Author Topic: How to get contest shredded for anyone - discussion  (Read 142234 times)

mr.turbo

• Getbig V
  • Team Freedom
Re: Fu.... the experts, non-sense. Get shredded, EVERYTHING NOW ON THE FIRST PAGE
« Reply #950 on: February 03, 2013, 02:09:49 PM »
So you are a:
 White ( ashamed of his Malayan maternal heritage)
 bodybuilding ( double chinned big bellied rotundant
 self proclaimed man of God (screams abuse and hate on those who dis agree with him here)
abhors oral sex (is either a virgin or afaid and ashamed of his own desires)
and studed strategic mamagement (but hasnt a clue about getting on with people)

are you happy ?

sounds about right
"

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
Re: Fu.... the experts, non-sense. Get shredded, EVERYTHING NOW ON THE FIRST PAGE
« Reply #951 on: February 03, 2013, 02:13:25 PM »
Jeff I think you are actually a bit retarded , you have been given the links to studies published in scientific journals . One that showed that a group of elite gymnasts showed no strength loss whilst on keto/low carb diets and greater fat loss than on a conventional 'balanced' diet.

And another study on regular people that showed the participants were more likely to stick to a low carb/keto diet than they were to a low fat diet, and that they showed greater fat loss on the low carb diet and even had better lipid profiles!

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3411406/
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/15148063

What exactly have you put forward to show your way of dieting is better than the low carb approach...?

Oh yeh some mumbo jumbo about you couldn't drive your car or hold down a normal job while on low carb diet...

Your argument here has been extremely compelling ::)

WHAT,  you mean liar jeff produced those links originally?  WOW Jeff are you retarded or something, why would you produce articles in favor of our argument and articles that go against what you claim  ???

ukjeff

« Reply #952 on: February 03, 2013, 02:17:19 PM »
WHAT,  you mean liar jeff produced those links originally?  WOW Jeff are you retarded or something, why would you produce articles in favor of our argument and articles that go against what you claim  
Lol,,in first before thinking again.
I didnt post those links.
And I'm retard???     :D :D :D

Conker

• Getbig IV
  • looks like you went for the overcooked potato look
« Reply #953 on: February 03, 2013, 02:31:16 PM »
Would you like some links to the benefits of a calorie controlled diet that includes carbs?
Surely not?
I didn't think that a human being would be so naive to realise that such evidence didn't exist.

Yes I would love to see you offer anything that could be consudered credible evidence that your way of dieting works better than low carb/keto.

After all you have been provided with 2 scientific journal studies that contradict your argument....So yes would be great if you actually had something other than incoherent rambling to back your argument. :)

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #954 on: February 03, 2013, 02:32:28 PM »
WHAT,  you mean liar jeff produced those links originally?  WOW Jeff are you retarded or something, why would you produce articles in favor of our argument and articles that go against what you claim  ???
My bad did not read that properly but liar jeff is still a retard  ;D

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #955 on: February 03, 2013, 02:36:23 PM »
Yes I would love to see you offer anything that could be consudered credible evidence that your way of dieting works better than low carb/keto.

After all you have been provided with 2 scientific journal studies that contradict your argument....So yes would be great if you actually had something other than incoherent rambling to back your argument. :)
Liar jeff holds the position that you can cut your protein intake in half and replace it with carbs and you will see the same fat lose while maintaining the same amount of muscles. What a clown, but that is OK cause not 1 person in this entire thread has followed his ridiculous claims, in fact all he has gotten has been laughter

Conker

• Getbig IV
« Reply #956 on: February 03, 2013, 02:36:35 PM »

Nah he didn't put up those links, but he has offered not a single thing apart from his own single experience to back his argument why his way of dieting is on the whole better than low carb dieting.

I can't see from what he has offered here that he should be sauing anything other than he personally didn't get along with low carb dieting, nothing else.

ukjeff

« Reply #957 on: February 03, 2013, 02:37:27 PM »
works better
I have never made such a claim.
Someone else cant read posts.

Conker

• Getbig IV
« Reply #958 on: February 03, 2013, 02:41:49 PM »
I have never made such a claim.
Someone else cant read posts.

So what exactly is your argument? WTF has been the point of your entire input to this this thread. If you are now saying that your way of dieting is not on the whole better than low carb/keto?

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #959 on: February 03, 2013, 02:43:01 PM »
Nah he didn't put up those links, but he has offered not a single thing apart from his own single experience to back his argument why his way of dieting is on the whole better than low carb dieting.

I can't see from what he has offered here that he should be sauing anything other than he personally didn't get along with low carb dieting, nothing else.
Ya I mis read that,my bad, lol.

Ya I think his real big problem with a NO carb diet is he has to walk everywhere cause he can not drive  :'(   lmao

ukjeff

« Reply #960 on: February 03, 2013, 02:44:15 PM »
Liar jeff holds the position that you can cut your protein intake in half and replace it with carbs and you will see the same fat lose while maintaining the same amount of muscles. What a clown, but that is OK cause not 1 person in this entire thread has followed his ridiculous claims, in fact all he has gotten has been laughter
"Hey, guys get on my side look, look this guys dumb, lets all gang up and give him a hard time
You are really funny OTH.
Try fighting on your own.

PS If you are 200lb and eating 200gms of protein you will be fine.

ukjeff

« Reply #961 on: February 03, 2013, 02:48:59 PM »
So what exactly is your argument? WTF has been the point of your entire input to this this thread. If you are now saying that your way of dieting is not on the whole better than low carb/keto?
My whole point in this thread has been that to lose weight you have to burn more calories than you consume.
It doesn't matter how you do it, as long as you do it.
Low Carb, Low protein, Low fat.
Who gives a shit what you use.

OTH stated
What I wrote is the fastest and most efficient way humanly possible, there is simply no such a thing as a faster way to get to contest shape while maintaining all your muscle, sorry but there just is NOT.
That isn't true.

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #962 on: February 03, 2013, 03:06:08 PM »
YES it is true, you saying it isn't means nothing. What people have stated on this thread proving it through experience means a 100 times more.

Also this is not a fight bro, why are you acting like this is a real life fight, you are across the ocean bro and are hiding your identity. What benefit would I get from telling everyone to gang up on you, like it ain't that serious bro, wow you take the internet way to serious, lol.

I, on the other hand have given the world my exact location and my complete identity and I am on stage a dozen times a year in front of crowds of thousands of people showing my face at bodybuilding shows running the stage and I am the coward? lmao, real smart for someone who hides behind a user name to call someone a coward who is out there for the world to see.

OK everyone please do not pick on this guy anymore, he is pleading and crying that we are always ganging up on him like if it's some conspiracy or something.  ;)

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
  • quit·ter : a person can't finish a task
« Reply #963 on: February 03, 2013, 08:56:17 PM »
'Spoilt' is correct too, you spineless sap. Thanks as well for the kind confirmation above that you're a gimmick. Since you want to see me so much, here's me having a big protein meal, you impertinent whipster.

Curious, when was this pic taken?

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #964 on: February 03, 2013, 08:57:09 PM »
so is this some kind of joke or is this skinny fat asian kid half serious? He has 10" arms and is fat like a balloon... and i have a strong urge to say he is probably very short and a midget in reality too..

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
« Reply #965 on: February 03, 2013, 09:24:07 PM »
We shall see how "Jonathan" responds...

Jon Harridan

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • My dog fucks the little girl fivesilvernickels.
« Reply #966 on: February 03, 2013, 09:25:03 PM »
so is this some kind of joke or is this skinny fat asian kid half serious? He has 10" arms and is fat like a balloon... and i have a strong urge to say he is probably very short and a midget in reality too..

Hahaha, you're probably describing your own pathetic body, you Muslim dog. I'm 5'11'', white (not Asian) and my arms measure 20 inches pumped BTW. ;)

Jon Harridan

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #967 on: February 03, 2013, 09:25:42 PM »
Curious, when was this pic taken?

Last year.

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
« Reply #968 on: February 03, 2013, 09:41:14 PM »
Last year.

Kudos for ripping those pics off facebook, whomever you are.  Exif data shows they are taken from Facebook...next time you impersonate someone, try eliminating exif data.

Troll on....but troll smarter

Jon Harridan

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #969 on: February 03, 2013, 09:53:23 PM »
Kudos for ripping those pics off facebook, whomever you are.  Exif data shows they are taken from Facebook...next time you impersonate someone, try eliminating exif data.

Yeah sure, they're from my Facebook, troll.

Jon Harridan

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #970 on: February 03, 2013, 10:31:17 PM »

And does your poor mom know you're stalking bodybuilders and talking shit to them on the Internet right from her basement? What a douchebag.

ukjeff

« Reply #971 on: February 03, 2013, 11:01:36 PM »
Also this is not a fight bro, why are you acting like this is a real life fight, you are across the ocean bro and are hiding your identity. What benefit would I get from telling everyone to gang up on you, like it ain't that serious bro, wow you take the internet way to serious, lol.
OTH meant to write
"Wah....Ive been caught out, please look at him, it isnt me, I havent done anything Miss, Im going to tell my dad on you."

OK everyone please do not pick on this guy anymore, he is pleading and crying that we are always ganging up on him like if it's some conspiracy or something. 
OTH meant to write
"Please leave him alone before he makes a fool of me because he's got my number and I don't know how to debate on internet forums because Im a bit thick and keep putting my foot in my mouth."
"Oh and thanks guys for not highlighting my mistakes and idiotic posts"

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #972 on: February 04, 2013, 05:28:50 AM »
'HARRIDAN'YOU ARE AMUSING BUT THAT CAN'T BE YOU IN THE PICS,,THERE IS NO WHITE FEATURES AT ALL,EVERYTHING IS 100%ASIAN,FACE,HAIR,BODY ,THERE IS NO WAY THAT IS A PART WHITE ANYTHING...MAYBE UR NOODLE...

Jon Harridan

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #973 on: February 04, 2013, 05:32:14 AM »
'HARRIDAN'YOU ARE AMUSING BUT THAT CAN'T BE YOU IN THE PICS,,THERE IS NO WHITE FEATURES AT ALL,EVERYTHING IS 100%ASIAN,FACE,HAIR,BODY ,THERE IS NO WAY THAT IS A PART WHITE ANYTHING...MAYBE UR NOODLE...

Yes of course there are white features because my dad is originally Canadian. Maybe my mom's Asian genes are dominant so you have trouble seeing the white. The same may be true of Stan McQuay; his father is Irish. In this pic it is very obvious I'm white.

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #974 on: February 04, 2013, 05:33:49 AM »
Yes of course there are white features because my dad is white. Maybe my mom's Asian genes are dominant so you have trouble seeing the white. In this pic it is very obvious I'm white.
OK,,,,,NO....