Author Topic: Using Nandralone for Best Results  (Read 80096 times)

Jizzacked

Re: Using Nandralone for Best Results
« Reply #150 on: February 27, 2013, 07:09:33 PM »
Just noticed the guy was using EQ acetate. Your friend must have both an amazing pain tolerance and an amazingly skilled lab/chef.

EQ kills my sex drive and gives me marginal gains.  besides the vascularity it offers, I am not a big fan

Jizzacked

« Reply #151 on: February 27, 2013, 07:35:17 PM »
even of you add a bit test to it?

yes.  test is always a staple of mine, never run something without it.  something about EQ though... I can still get off but my usual animal instinct libido is dampened. 

whitewidow

« Reply #152 on: February 28, 2013, 04:55:14 AM »
Deca is a great drug I just think alot of guys get shit quality and do not get the gains they should get. You also have to be patient with deca! It is not a drug that works in a week. Deca takes some serious time to peak on. That is why NPP is getting more popular. If you tal to any old school bodybuilder they will say deca is the shit. I think the wuality back in the late 70's and 8-'s was al;ot better for some reason.

all these UGL's have shitty deca. Get some pharm grade euro deca and use 600-800mg for a few months and you will blow up on it if it is legit nandrolone decanoate. Deca dick is for real! so you do have to know what you are doing! NPP is also a great addition. Sometimes I think running s small dose of nandrolone decanoate and just switching to NPP for the rest of the cycle is the best way to go.

Mawse

• Getbig IV
« Reply #153 on: February 28, 2013, 07:26:34 AM »
I think there is potential heart damage, at least with some of these dopaminergics, which is no joke.

I think these guys saying you "have to" use "prami" on certain steroids is a joke. You are getting into a type of polypharmacy which can truly damage you.

I would also bet that most who think their prolactin is elevated are wrong. The research says androgens lower prolactin, while estrogens increases it. Testosterone has been shown to increase prolactin due to the aromatization... so why aren't guys jumping on Caber or Prami when doing test only cycles? Just because Caber or Prami makes your dick hard doesn't mean the problem was prolactin, strictly speaking. These drugs will boost libido even without any steroid use.

Deceiver, you say you have friends who tested their prolactin. Did they also test their prolactin on steroids but off Caber?

the biggest irony is they use DA's , caber especially, to treat acromegaly - 1-2mg lowers super high IGF to under normal levels in most subjects they studied. So not exactly the smartest thing to take when you're a bodybuilder who wants higher IGF.. agree on the polypharmacy being ridiculous

randy841

• Getbig III
« Reply #154 on: March 12, 2013, 11:23:00 PM »
Thats fucking pathetic, what a sad twat he must be sitting alone at every night shoving needle after needle into himself.
What a fucking loser.
How can people like this look anyone in the eye and be proud of what they "think" they have achieved.

What do you call the millions of fat Americans that have never touched a football, yet they know each and every stat about the players and the team? Add to that those folks with bad teeth and mug shots - the British football fans.

You get a stat wrong or/and their team loses or is losing, they are ready to rip your head off.

What do you call that type of passion? What do you call those losers, that call themselves "fans"?

To each his own!

240_Iz_Nutz

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #155 on: March 13, 2013, 01:09:07 AM »
You want advice on how to inject a substance from a vial you brought from the trunk of someone's car?  What can go wrong? At least you came to the right place where the majority of the guys here a college kids living in the basement of their mommy's house when they are not at their part time job delivering pizza.  I'm sure the advice is spot on.

Well, it's a 50/50 thing. If you are going to stay on forever, might as well do it right, BFG doesn't say complete bullshit. Is it necessarily wise for the average person? I'd say no.

240_Iz_Nutz

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #156 on: March 13, 2013, 01:12:48 AM »
EQ kills my sex drive and gives me marginal gains.  besides the vascularity it offers, I am not a big fan

I'm not a huge EQ fan myself. What he is saying is the fast acting EQ hurts. I think every source I know of has dropped the idea,

Ronnie Rep

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #157 on: March 13, 2013, 06:52:22 AM »
Deca is a great drug I just think alot of guys get shit quality and do not get the gains they should get. You also have to be patient with deca! It is not a drug that works in a week. Deca takes some serious time to peak on. That is why NPP is getting more popular. If you tal to any old school bodybuilder they will say deca is the shit. I think the wuality back in the late 70's and 8-'s was al;ot better for some reason.

all these UGL's have shitty deca. Get some pharm grade euro deca and use 600-800mg for a few months and you will blow up on it if it is legit nandrolone decanoate. Deca dick is for real! so you do have to know what you are doing! NPP is also a great addition. Sometimes I think running s small dose of nandrolone decanoate and just switching to NPP for the rest of the cycle is the best way to go.
I agree with all of this, have not used deca since 1986 for contests only! It worked great! Loved it, Deca plus dieting= limp dick!

The_Iron_Disciple

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team New Dad
« Reply #158 on: March 13, 2013, 10:20:25 AM »
LOVE Deca ! Gives a nice thick, dense look to my physique.

Some of these cycles posted ( by both OTH and Overload ) are INSANE. But believable. These guys look like freaks for a reason.

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #159 on: March 13, 2013, 03:47:02 PM »
What do you call the millions of fat Americans

FAT ?

:D

luvvsuNOT

• Getbig III
« Reply #160 on: March 14, 2013, 10:49:15 PM »
Testosterone works better than Deca at higher dosages?

http://www.ergo-log.com/nantest.html

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #161 on: March 15, 2013, 08:25:22 AM »
Testosterone works better than Deca at higher dosages?

http://www.ergo-log.com/nantest.html
LMAO, sorry bro this study^^^^ does not have any business in this thread, this thread is reality and that study is kindergarden shit, are you kidding? seriously? really?

higher dosages according to this Hilarious embarrassing study is 300mg per week, ROTFL.... come on bro, this thread is about 5000mg + per week and you bring this silly article to the table, wooooooooooooooooooooosh .

Hey Jon harridan stick to religion, stick to the religious threads

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #162 on: March 15, 2013, 04:31:31 PM »
lol @ john harriden

hey onetimehard i AM HUNGRYYYYYYYY TO HIT 500LBS on deads....... frickin i posted my friend's progress vids since he was 17 and recently and considering he's gonna breach 725lbs on deads.... im hungry man... I will match this beast....! )(#@)#@ I am so hyped, training hardcore lately.... and cardioing still like a mad man every two weeks for a week straight

Back on topic, I liked EQ for it's endurance boost.. it really works.. you feel it, cardio and everything. And oh yeah vascularity was ridiculous i bet if i was on it now (im leaner than i was since i stopped) id be bursting out everywhere with veins... it just does that so magically... Probably didn't contribute much in terms of gains but if and what it did it was probably lean, didnt bloat me. Also in the beginning it gave me raging hunger but that subsided after a while. I ran it for 20 weeks

and also besides the var i ran i think it helped me heal my shoulder/pec... which winstrol tore back up (screw winstrol its the devil ill give it away free)

luvvsuNOT

• Getbig III
« Reply #163 on: March 15, 2013, 04:50:26 PM »
LMAO, sorry bro this study^^^^ does not have any business in this thread, this thread is reality and that study is kindergarden shit, are you kidding? seriously? really?

higher dosages according to this Hilarious embarrassing study is 300mg per week, ROTFL.... come on bro, this thread is about 5000mg + per week and you bring this silly article to the table, wooooooooooooooooooooosh .

Hey Jon harridan stick to religion, stick to the religious threads

Study shows Deca is more effective than Test at 100mg each and then Test becomes more effective at 300mg/wk? At what point does it switch back to Deca? 500mg/?

Come on "bro", you. A study is "kindergarten", "hilarious", and "embarassing ", why? Because your friends use much higher dosages? If a study showed that testosterone predisposes one to hair loss and gyno at 200mg/wk would that be hilarious and embarassing too because your A"friends" tell you they use 5 grams? It's just a study pertinent to the subject. Take it for what it's worth and let others do the same.

Many users in the real world claim that they get much more results with Test than with Deca at any dose.

What's your obsession with Jon Harridan? Did he hurt your feelings?

luvvsuNOT

• Getbig III
« Reply #164 on: March 15, 2013, 04:53:17 PM »
Study shows Deca is more effective than Test at 100mg each and then Test becomes more effective at 300mg/wk? At what point does it switch back to Deca? 500mg/?

Come on "bro", you. A study is "kindergarten", "hilarious", and "embarassing ", why? Because your friends use much higher dosages? If a study showed that testosterone predisposes one to hair loss and gyno at 200mg/wk would that be hilarious and embarassing too because your "friends" tell you they use 5 grams? It's just a study pertinent to the subject. Take it for what it's worth and let others do the same.

Many users in the real world claim that they get much more results with Test than with Deca at any dose.

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #165 on: March 15, 2013, 06:35:11 PM »

Come on "bro", you. A study is "kindergarten", "hilarious", and "embarassing ", why? Because your friends use much higher dosages? If a study showed that testosterone predisposes one to hair loss and gyno at 200mg/wk would that be hilarious and embarassing too because your A"friends" tell you they use 5 grams? It's just a study pertinent to the subject. Take it for what it's worth and let others do the same.

lol, I agree with you and the outcome, never said I didn't, I was just laughing at any study concluding anything on such low dose for such a short time frame and the reason I was rude to you in the post is because I think your Jon H, but if your not then I apologize, but word is you are him.

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #166 on: March 15, 2013, 09:12:05 PM »
He does sound like John Harden to be quite frank but who knows.

luvvsuNOT

• Getbig III
« Reply #167 on: March 15, 2013, 10:51:18 PM »
lol, I agree with you and the outcome, never said I didn't, I was just laughing at any study concluding anything on such low dose for such a short time frame and the reason I was rude to you in the post is because I think your Jon H, but if your not then I apologize, but word is you are him.

I see. It would be interesting if their were real scientific studies of advance bodybuilders having to do not only with hormones and peptides, and what they really use, but training and diet as well.

And I hate to disappoint you but I was a fan on JH, well, at least on the Galenika thread. Legit funny on how he got people to melt down. But then again, I was also a fan of ShipShekki/AverageGymRat so what does that say about me?

God Bless.

luvvsuNOT

• Getbig III
« Reply #168 on: March 15, 2013, 10:53:02 PM »
He does sound like John Harden to be quite frank but who knows.

Well, I haven't compared our post histories to see the similarities but I ain't no fat Jap.

Jesus Loves You.

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #169 on: March 16, 2013, 08:27:26 AM »
Who is this troll I wonder. I bet he lives alone in a basement lol :P He doesn't seem to get the hint he's not wanted on this site despite three bans of his other three troll accounts but hey if it makes him happy :D

latiuss

• Getbig IV
« Reply #170 on: March 16, 2013, 11:08:23 AM »
Who is this john h you speak of

luvvsuNOT

• Getbig III
« Reply #171 on: March 16, 2013, 07:57:20 PM »
Who is this troll I wonder. I bet he lives alone in a basement lol :P He doesn't seem to get the hint he's not wanted on this site despite three bans of his other three troll accounts but hey if it makes him happy :D

JH seems to be a somewhat new character on this board. I've been on this board four years longer than you have though I have to admit I don't come anywhere near you post count. Your account is barely 10 months old and you have over FOUR THOUSAND posts! And you "bet" that I live in alone in my basement posting on getbig

What else do you do in life other than sit in front of the computer and posting on getbig? But hey, if it makes you happy.

Christo

• Getbig III
« Reply #172 on: March 19, 2013, 01:19:18 PM »
roughly how much gear do you think the top 5 in the last Mr O were using? half that?

What should guys like Cutler use? the double to gain weight?

Christo

• Getbig III
« Reply #173 on: March 19, 2013, 01:58:38 PM »
i know exactly what dennis wolf took.every single compound and the amounts.

most big pros use test 1-2 gramms weekly as base, 10-20 ius gh and some insulin.thats that, reduce the test a bit and replace with dieting drugs for diet and thats about it.

theres no magic tricks.

I cannot image that D.Wolf tells his secret to somebody.
I am very curious about this. please can you tell?

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #174 on: March 19, 2013, 02:05:42 PM »
I cannot image that D.Wolf tells his secret to somebody.
I am very curious about this. please can you tell?
The truth is his own Wife probably does not even know, that is how the game is, no one cares to tell anyone and if they do 99.999999% of the time it will be a severely watered down version, that is reality,

one of my good friends who competes and that I have know since grade schools tells me he takes 500 mg a week and the guy he gets the stuff from tells me he grabs this, this, this, and that and is running 2-3 g's and he tells me oh only 2-3 shots per week despite the fact that I admit to doing as much as 3 grams per week to him, he still feels the need to say he does very little, why? this is just the way people are