Author Topic: RONNIE BEATS ME, quote from Dorian Yates  (Read 76182 times)

sculpture

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
Re: RONNIE BEATS ME, quote from Dorian Yates
« Reply #150 on: December 17, 2005, 01:30:40 PM »
Yates looked awful in every mr o win other than his first 2. Check out the pics from the 97 Mr O on this site - arms smaller (proportionally) than ever and gut (absolutly) bigger than ever. What a sack of shit whose disgusting victories are largely responsible for the trash we see on stage today.

pumpster

• Getbig V
  • If you're reading this you have too much free time
« Reply #151 on: December 17, 2005, 01:33:02 PM »
It's true. As mentioned by Schwarzenegger at the time, we have Yates to thank for the powerlifter look.

Jean Paul Gaultier

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
  • Naomi Russell
« Reply #152 on: December 17, 2005, 01:35:28 PM »
Narcissist accept the fukkin realty, your horse stated that Ronnie is above and beyond what he ever was.

Let it go man, Ronnie is king!  Compare your horse to a jaw gutler or nasser... he doesnt belong in the same sentence as Big Country.

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
« Reply #153 on: December 17, 2005, 02:28:50 PM »
the embarrasing crab shot showcases quite nicely everything that the Dorian fans can't seem to grasp"

-Dorian had poor muscle shape
-Dorian had poor upper and lower (quads anyone?) body detail

when compared to Ronnie.

And this doesn't even cover the aforementioned taper differences.

Calves alone don't make for a better physique.

Both Dorian and Ronnie were big, but only one had the total body shape and detail to go along with it.

the only part of Dorian's entire body that was ever really detailed was his lower back.

With Ronnie at his best, you have his upper and lower back being detailed,, along with his, delts, quads pecs, hell even his BICEPS had seperation!!

Look at it this way:

Most will agree that ronnie has a collection of amazing bodyparts.

When you look at the fact that his taper was far superior to Dorian's,

it would be an easy win for Ronnie.

Yes, easy.  Dorian dominated Flex and Shawn who had the taper and details like Ronnie did, but they didn't have the size.

In ronnie, you have the complete package, something that Dorian only had to contend with once (Lee Haney) and, low and behold, he lost.

The same thing would happen all over again.

Dorian was just lucky that a beast with the size, detail and taper similar to Ronnie or Haney never really challenged him during his reign.

Flower Boy Ran Away

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
« Reply #154 on: December 17, 2005, 02:29:58 PM »
ps, and no, ND.

Paul Dillet was NOT the complete package when compared to guys like Haney and Coleman.

So don't even go there ;)
Flower Boy Ran Away

dearth

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #155 on: December 17, 2005, 02:42:20 PM »
Hulkster please give it a rest.

earlier in this thread i recall u stating u were not going to turn it into yet another
dorian vs. ronnie thread, but i guess neither rain nor snow will stop ronnie's defender
from coming to the rescue....

btw - trying to describe ronnie's water balloon type muscles
as "detailed" is about the funnies argument you've had.

GMCtrk

« Reply #156 on: December 17, 2005, 02:42:33 PM »
Hulkster, have you ever been to a Mr. Olympia contest?

suckmymuscle

« Reply #157 on: December 17, 2005, 03:27:32 PM »
Hulkster, have you ever been to a Mr. Olympia contest?

I've been to four, besides six Arnold Classics. I've already explained the several reasons for Dorian's superiority in a long post, but Coleman's bitches were too busy gagging on his dick to read it. :-\ ;D

SUCKMYMUSCLE

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
  • Go back to making jewelry and cakes with your girl
« Reply #158 on: December 17, 2005, 03:33:37 PM »
We are talking best shapes here , peep this most muscular at 269lbs baby !! check mate Yates !! oh and didn't you say Hulkster Yates has NO striations in his chest lol wow Ronnie looks petite compred to Yates in this pic.

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #159 on: December 17, 2005, 03:41:33 PM »

not in his upper back.

Open mouth insert foot Hulkster  ;)

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
« Reply #160 on: December 17, 2005, 03:43:16 PM »
  I've been to four, besides six Arnold Classics. I've already explained the several reasons for Dorian's superiority in a long post, but Coleman's bitches were too busy gagging on his dick to read it. :-\ ;D

SUCKMYMUSCLE

hold on - you made ridiculous claims like dorian has better hams, traps and chest than Ronnie, and commented that Dorian crushes Ronnie on back detail when in fact his entire upper back was, and has never been, as detailed as guys like ronnie and flex..

That is not "explaining Dorian's superiority".

That is being retarded!
Flower Boy Ran Away

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #161 on: December 17, 2005, 03:44:39 PM »
why are you posting lat spreads where Ronnie is not fully flexing yet?

now, THAT is convienient. ::)

Who says he not fully flexing? you because you don't like the pic.  ;)

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
« Reply #162 on: December 17, 2005, 03:45:16 PM »
Hulkster please give it a rest.

earlier in this thread i recall u stating u were not going to turn it into yet another
dorian vs. ronnie thread, but i guess neither rain nor snow will stop ronnie's defender
from coming to the rescue....

btw - trying to describe ronnie's water balloon type muscles
as "detailed" is about the funnies argument you've had.

they are not "water balloon type muscles" - its called SHAPE - something that dorian was deficient in..

and as far as detail goes, so you now think that STRIATIONS are not details??

These Dorian fans are hilarious.. ::)
Flower Boy Ran Away

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #163 on: December 17, 2005, 03:51:06 PM »
hold on - you made ridiculous claims like dorian has better hams, traps and chest than Ronnie, and commented that Dorian crushes Ronnie on back detail when in fact his entire upper back was, and has never been, as detailed as guys like ronnie and flex..

That is not "explaining Dorian's superiority".

That is being retarded!

You're on crack if you think Dorian had no upper back detail or separation , take a look at this pic genius amazing upper/middle/lower detail & separation , not to mention thickness & width a complete back one of the very best in the sport ever.

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #164 on: December 17, 2005, 03:57:08 PM »
Yup Hulkster Yates never had any upper back detail or sepration lol in fact he looks just like Nasser in this pic lol

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #165 on: December 17, 2005, 03:59:20 PM »
they are not "water balloon type muscles" - its called SHAPE - something that dorian was deficient in..

and as far as detail goes, so you now think that STRIATIONS are not details??

These Dorian fans are hilarious.. ::)

Oh yes we forgot Ronnie doesn't have oddly shapped calves , triceps , abs , glutes , bowling pin forearms , leep talking about muscle shape you're doing a great job.  ;)

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
« Reply #166 on: December 17, 2005, 04:03:56 PM »
Open mouth insert foot Hulkster  ;)

he never showed that kind of detail on stage.

Even a "small guy" like Shawn Ray can OWN Yates on upper back detail:

nevermind ronnie, and this is when he was in shape! (from 95 I believe)

If you think that Dorian's upper back was detailed, you are on some serious crack:

huge- yes. Detailed - hell no.
Flower Boy Ran Away

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
« Reply #167 on: December 17, 2005, 04:05:19 PM »
as you can see, I was referring to detail in the rear double biceps pose.. ;)
Flower Boy Ran Away

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #168 on: December 17, 2005, 04:14:43 PM »
he never showed that kind of detail on stage.

Even a "small guy" like Shawn Ray can OWN Yates on upper back detail:

nevermind ronnie, and this is when he was in shape! (from 95 I believe)

If you think that Dorian's upper back was detailed, you are on some serious crack:

]

huge- yes. Detailed - hell no.

Boy it just gets easier lol hey genius that pic you said he never showed that kind of detail on stage is about an hour before the 1993 Mr Olympia so open mouth and insert foot once again  ;)

Under the bright lights sometimes Yates detail is harder to see because he has fair skin , black guys  and guys of Mederterian decent don't have this problem , but under less harsh light its eaiser to see but make NO mistake his back showed AMAZING detail & separtion hence why in the dressing room pic the one where you said he never showed that kind of detail onstage its easier to see without the harsh lights on stage , thank you come again , check the detail & separtion VS Johhny Morant .

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #169 on: December 17, 2005, 04:16:23 PM »
as you can see, I was referring to detail in the rear double biceps pose.. ;)

I'll accept your apology when you're ready lol  ;)

All to easy

sculpture

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #170 on: December 17, 2005, 04:17:53 PM »
Wheeler, beckles and robby robinson own the upper back as far as detail goes. Shortly followed by r.c who trumps the afore mentioned on thickness, width, lat length etc thus given him overall back superiority. Then yates follows who only can only match coleman for detail in the lower back. This is fact. Accept it. Stop flogging a dead horse ND and co. Get over it that your boy has been bested by teh current mr. o, just like haney was by yates - its natural, its called progression

PS. is it just me or does ND repeatedly post pics that have little relevance to his statement liek the above

This is detail not what youve posted

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #171 on: December 17, 2005, 04:39:31 PM »
Wheeler, beckles and robby robinson own the upper back as far as detail goes. Shortly followed by r.c who trumps the afore mentioned on thickness, width, lat length etc thus given him overall back superiority. Then yates follows who only can only match coleman for detail in the lower back. This is fact. Accept it. Stop flogging a dead horse ND and co. Get over it that your boy has been bested by teh current mr. o, just like haney was by yates - its natural, its called progression

PS. is it just me or does ND repeatedly post pics that have little relevance to his statement liek the above

This is detail not what youve posted

If you can't see any detail in those two above pics get to the eye Drs post haste !!

nicorulez

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #172 on: December 17, 2005, 04:43:48 PM »
ND....Dorian looks like shiate in that most muscular. Give it up.  Ronnie blows him away in chest, bi's, hell tri's if he ever hits the shots correctly, thighs, hams, glutes and shoulders. Please, the back is a wash....neither wins. Yates has better calves.  Post some true pics of Ronnie in 2003 at 286 lbs. shredded and compare the same poses to Yates at his best 1993-1994.  Ronnie is superior.  To even compare the Yates s/p ripped biceps is laughable. The Ronnie of every year except 2001 would have smoked him.  Also, all those who compare Yates to pre-Ronnie 1998 get over it.  At that time, Ronnie was a cop and BB.  When he finally dedicated himself to the craft, and decided to take gigantic quantities of illicit GH, insulin, and test did the inner beast come out. Face it, Ronnie natural would be a sick individual. Ronnie on gear is absolutely from another planet. Yates was great, but there are several BB from different era's who smoked him (Haney, Ronnie, and I would bet Sergio/Arnold if they were on the same gear).

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #173 on: December 17, 2005, 04:49:35 PM »
ND....Dorian looks like shiate in that most muscular. Give it up.  Ronnie blows him away in chest, bi's, hell tri's if he ever hits the shots correctly, thighs, hams, glutes and shoulders. Please, the back is a wash....neither wins. Yates has better calves.  Post some true pics of Ronnie in 2003 at 286 lbs. shredded and compare the same poses to Yates at his best 1993-1994.  Ronnie is superior.  To even compare the Yates s/p ripped biceps is laughable. The Ronnie of every year except 2001 would have smoked him.  Also, all those who compare Yates to pre-Ronnie 1998 get over it.  At that time, Ronnie was a cop and BB.  When he finally dedicated himself to the craft, and decided to take gigantic quantities of illicit GH, insulin, and test did the inner beast come out. Face it, Ronnie natural would be a sick individual. Ronnie on gear is absolutely from another planet. Yates was great, but there are several BB from different era's who smoked him (Haney, Ronnie, and I would bet Sergio/Arnold if they were on the same gear).

Okay here are some true pics of the 2003 Mr Olympia  ;)

Oliver Klaushof

• Getbig IV
« Reply #174 on: December 17, 2005, 04:51:48 PM »
After seeing those black and white pics posted by ND, there is no doubt in my mind that Dorian owns Ronnie.

It looks like you could stick your hand in Dorian's back and it would get lost. Unreal dryness. Deltoids and chest are far superior to Ronnie's. Ronnie's chest looks completely flat in the front double bicep pose - and he always looks like he's retaining water. Dorian had a great ab/thigh pose as well.
"Shut the F up and train"