Author Topic: Galeniko please grace us with your nutritional strategy  (Read 450669 times)

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
Re: Galeniko please grace us with your nutritional strategy
« Reply #1475 on: June 27, 2013, 07:55:39 PM »
this is where i was after roughly 3.5-4 weeks in the system, about 10 days ago or so. this is how fast the changes come.

before everyone screams 'anabolics'. my dose increased 350mg over the fat pic. i'll tell you exactly what in the book. and it's exactly 1/4 of what i took to build it all over the past decade. so much for muscle atrophy.
nice delts no one,,small waist ,tris in detail long and tied in delt and elbow line,good build really....i seen other pics so the out of shape pic caught me by suprise,,,

no one

• Getbig V
  • have i hurt your feelings?
« Reply #1476 on: June 27, 2013, 08:02:06 PM »
nice delts no one,,small waist ,tris in detail long and tied in delt and elbow line,good build really....i seen other pics so the out of shape pic caught me by suprise,,,

ya dude. hernia repair is no joke. zero weights. i went to shit.

just these two pics should show people that no matter where you start, no matter how fat or how sedentary in as little as 4 weeks you can have a very respectable bf level.

the last pic i'll post will show that fat to sub5 isnt a pipe dream. and all in 6-7 weeks. half the time of conventional 'diets'

thanks for the props dude. oh and as for the waist i mentioned that to gal, my torso width is shrinking. its like in the post where i mention the fat around the bellies? its like this deficit targets fat you otherwise would hold no matter how lean you are. my torso has actually sucked in. and tightned up. theres something very weird going on here for lack of a better word.thats what i meant by it almost changes your structure by targeting that fat. so picture that fat getting stripped off around the bellies between the skin and the insertions, the while your torso vaccuums for lack of a better word. thats where the magic happens.
b

no one

• Getbig V
« Reply #1477 on: June 27, 2013, 08:03:34 PM »
seems like its working,eh?

i think this is the finalnail into the doubters coffin :D

final nail in two weeks ;) this was just the coffin.  :D

thats about 235 ish on my low days. if i took a few days to fill out, i'd prolly be close to 240ish. at least. considering how depleted i am. i havent shit in 4 days.  :D
b

no one

• Getbig V
« Reply #1478 on: June 27, 2013, 08:13:25 PM »
you know, this makes we wanna go deliberately out of shape,and simply come back within couple weeks into full shreddedness, but the maintenance is too easy, and those veins on the serratus are too nice sight to just give up ;D

btw i think in the fat pic youre even fatter than 12%.quite ;D

as for natural going to 6%, yeah thats the max id try as natty, and its not so hard, youll have less lethargy issues when not on gear.

hahaha its bad eh bro. good. it should be bad. it'll show people what this is WORKS. period.
b

O.Z.

• Getbig IV
  • Team Swimmers
« Reply #1479 on: June 27, 2013, 08:39:53 PM »
I think you were more than 12% on that first photo, this is where I am at this stage, very similar.
Great progress nevertheless, well done.

O.Z.

• Getbig IV
  • Team Swimmers
« Reply #1480 on: June 27, 2013, 09:16:26 PM »
I've seen that one ;D
Have to tell you this guys, I have been reading Getbig on and off for a last 10 years, mostly for a bit of laugh on a daily basis as this place is unique in every sense of it.
What made me to sign up is this topic as I wanted to thank you for all the info you put in these 72 pages.
I have been lifting weights (yes lifting weights, not bodybuild) for a long time and due to luck of discipline I was never able to go below 10% of body fat.
Mind you, I am in my forties, married, have a kid, run a business and it is not easy to commit yourself to achieve less than 10% (another excuse).
But this topic gave me that spark I needed and since Monday I have been dieting as per you recommendations with a daily intake of about 1300 calories, which is a half of my normal intake.
I will push myself and see how far I can go.
Currently I weigh 250 pounds on 6'5", not interested in 'supplements' or size, just to see my 6 pack.
Gal, at the end something for you:

Stoji Crnogorac za barom u disku, gleda okolo i spazi djevojku sto sjedi za stolom.
Pridje joj i upita je:
'Os plesat?'
Kaze ona 'hocu'
Na to joj crnogorac odgovori
'ajd sta cekas, diz se pa da ja sjednem' ;D

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #1481 on: June 27, 2013, 10:27:05 PM »
I met one of the coaches from those stupid biggest loser makeover tv shows when i lived in la... he used to be an Npc bber and his real regime is drugs, low cals and moderate cardio. On the shows they need to make it dramatic so the pigs are given a lot to eat then do cardio an stupid crossshit workouts for five hours a day, watching a bunch of ppl sit in a room not eatin would make poor tv

THIS

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #1482 on: June 27, 2013, 10:37:15 PM »
gal and no one

what's my bodyfat here ???

ukjeff

« Reply #1483 on: June 27, 2013, 10:39:22 PM »
bodyfat 5%
muscle 3%

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #1484 on: June 27, 2013, 11:05:47 PM »
lol

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #1485 on: June 27, 2013, 11:44:22 PM »
gal and no one

fuck off you needy little prick
T

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #1486 on: June 27, 2013, 11:48:45 PM »
heres a teaser.

im a pretty private guy. if im posting this pic, its only to prove the strength of what we are doing here. i fell into the worse shape of my life this winter after an umbilical hernia repair that left me shelved for almost 2 months.

this was where i started when i got back on the horse and started dieting 5 weeks ago.

even gal has not seen this pic yet.

this pic is half the reason i say this system is life changing.

Looking good. You managed to conceal your scar in the photo. How's it healing?

I have been applying Coca butter to my prostatectomy incisions with a fair amount of success. Of course the less fat on your stomach, the less noticeable the scars.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #1487 on: June 27, 2013, 11:57:20 PM »
ya dude. hernia repair is no joke. zero weights. i went to shit.

just these two pics should show people that no matter where you start, no matter how fat or how sedentary in as little as 4 weeks you can have a very respectable bf level.

the last pic i'll post will show that fat to sub5 isnt a pipe dream. and all in 6-7 weeks. half the time of conventional 'diets'

thanks for the props dude. oh and as for the waist i mentioned that to gal, my torso width is shrinking. its like in the post where i mention the fat around the bellies? its like this deficit targets fat you otherwise would hold no matter how lean you are. my torso has actually sucked in. and tightned up. theres something very weird going on here for lack of a better word.thats what i meant by it almost changes your structure by targeting that fat. so picture that fat getting stripped off around the bellies between the skin and the insertions, the while your torso vaccuums for lack of a better word. thats where the magic happens.

I have a meniscal tear in my right knee. For months it was killing me until I found out what the problem was. Now it is just a bit sore. I see the orthopedist on July 8. My fucking legs are weak, I don't want to be laid up for awhile not being able to do leg work. Maybe I could just live with the pain.

Speaking of mid sections. Mine is looking much tighter then when I posted a photo six or so weeks ago. My measurements have only slightly changed. What is the deal with internal fat, you know like so many pros have. There abs are ripped and yet they still look 10 months pregnant with triplets? How do you loose this?

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #1488 on: June 28, 2013, 12:00:35 AM »
bodyfat 5%
muscle 3%

You look great naked. How do you look in clothes? I would freak out if I were ever to get to the point you are in this photo. I was there when I was a kid and I never hope to be there again.

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #1489 on: June 28, 2013, 12:03:02 AM »

wasn't talking to you shit-fer-brains

so go fuck yourself

BigCyp

• Getbig V
« Reply #1490 on: June 28, 2013, 12:06:07 AM »

Ahahahaha!!!

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #1491 on: June 28, 2013, 12:07:20 AM »
gal and no one

Did you happen to notice that there is a little bit of fat on your ass which is hanging over the top of your jeans?

BigCyp

• Getbig V
« Reply #1492 on: June 28, 2013, 12:25:49 AM »
Did you happen to notice that there is a little bit of fat on your ass which is hanging over the top of your jeans?

No that's his whole ass.

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #1493 on: June 28, 2013, 12:28:26 AM »

cephissus

• Getbig V
« Reply #1494 on: June 28, 2013, 12:44:53 AM »
i had to go to my niece's birthday party yesterday, ended up having steak, bread, chips, cake, ice cream... the whole nine yards, BUT

i still kept a little bit of a lid on it -- could have easily eaten 4x as much, and would have, prior to reading some of the things in this thread, lol.

today i was still somehow another .4 lbs lighter compared to yesterday.  i don't think i've ever had arms this vascular before.  striations coming in nicely on the triceps.  i want to see if i can get good separation in my quads and hams.  this is something i've NEVER had, but would like to get...

Mothballs

• Getbig IV
« Reply #1495 on: June 28, 2013, 01:06:38 AM »
gal and no one

Loved you in "the machinist"

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #1496 on: June 28, 2013, 01:14:42 AM »
wasn't talking to you shit-fer-brains

so go fuck yourself

one day I will hunt you down and snap you like a twig
T

BigCyp

• Getbig V
« Reply #1497 on: June 28, 2013, 02:29:21 AM »
one day I will hunt you down and snap you like a twig

Do you want to borrow my tommee tippee nail clippers bigmc?

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #1498 on: June 28, 2013, 02:38:52 AM »
Do you want to borrow my tommee tippee nail clippers bigmc?

hha yes cyp I have pipe cleaners with more muscle that bjupthebum
T

Kim Jong Bob

• Getbig V
  • KIM JONG IL ORIGINAL BEATIFULL MAN WITH GLASSES