Author Topic: Galeniko please grace us with your nutritional strategy  (Read 453035 times)

BigCyp

• Getbig V
Re: Galeniko please grace us with your nutritional strategy
« Reply #1500 on: June 28, 2013, 03:14:45 AM »
Hahaha dj1inchthick being thrown around like a game of BopIt in this thread

iabadman2

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #1501 on: June 28, 2013, 03:32:11 AM »
No one ....curious if you would post the actual diet you have followed during this period for us to look at ? Great job and amazing results in such a short period ........Gal , wouldn't be cheating when coming down from the place where you started ......were using the 3-4 days of 800-1200 cals ..then the one maintance type cheat meal on the forth night ..? Was any cardio involved in your transformation ? Or actual fasts ? You came down so quick yet your skin seems tight ......good for you .....Look forward to your response .....Thanks to You and Gal.......this has been a very interesting and informative thread .....

BigCyp

• Getbig V
« Reply #1502 on: June 28, 2013, 04:25:46 AM »
No one ....curious if you would post the actual diet you have followed during this period for us to look at ? Great job and amazing results in such a short period ........Gal , wouldn't be cheating when coming down from the place where you started ......were using the 3-4 days of 800-1200 cals ..then the one maintance type cheat meal on the forth night ..? Was any cardio involved in your transformation ? Or actual fasts ? You came down so quick yet your skin seems tight ......good for you .....Look forward to your response .....Thanks to You and Gal.......this has been a very interesting and informative thread .....

If I remember correctly, no one only uses 3 whole foods in total for his diet (doesn't eat for taste) and uses only protein powder for his protein sources, mixed into coffee.

Gal on the other hand favours a 90% cocaine / 10% malboro lights combo, with one day a week of 10,000 kcal binging on melted ice cream with chocolate bars mixed in.

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #1503 on: June 28, 2013, 04:32:39 AM »
If I remember correctly, no one only uses 3 whole foods in total for his diet (doesn't eat for taste) and uses only protein powder for his protein sources, mixed into coffee.

Gal on the other hand favours a 90% cocaine / 10% malboro lights combo, with one day a week of 10,000 kcal binging on melted ice cream with chocolate bars mixed in.

hahaha I actually spat my coffee all over my celltech  ;D
T

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #1504 on: June 28, 2013, 04:58:29 AM »
check out this guy

Gal - what bf would you say that pic is?

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #1505 on: June 28, 2013, 05:10:29 AM »
Gal - what bf would you say that pic is?
12-14 BUT WITH 2 TOP ROW ABS WHICH IS STILL PRETTY GOOD,OVER THAT BODYFAT CHEST HAS SOFT CONDITION AND SHAPE LOSES THAT WRAPPED LOOK TO IT AROUND CHEST/CENTER DEFINITION ...

no one

• Getbig V
  • have i hurt your feelings?
« Reply #1506 on: June 28, 2013, 05:57:42 AM »
gal and no one

what's my bodyfat here ???

hard to tell from that pic dude the lighting is awkward. but i can tell you one thing. you were doing 'something' wrong. not bagging on you like i normally do this is straight goods.

i'd say if pushed 5 or so? but maybe 6. see that area on your back above your belt line? thats not good. whats happened is that your body went into a bad state. that tells me you lost lean during your diet cause your skin did not tighten up and actually is holding onto fat.. this is very important. if your skin is not tightening up but instead becoming looser thats indicative of fatty deposits the body is holding onto for what ever reason. its not 'just skin' or 'just water'. its fat. and i can guarantee that if you had kept dieting the way you were, you would have continued to lose lean tissue, and that area would not have tightened up. as you get leaner your skin should start to shrink wrap on you. i mentioned the fatty deposits that the severe deficit targets at the insertions around the bellies? this is apart of that. see how you not crisp?. your lean, but not etched. theres an etching that occurs that looks like someone took a number 2 pencil and actually shaded and accentuated each muscle group.

the skin thing we'll cover more in the book. there are little things to watch for along the way. this gave me a chance to bring it up as we havent spoken of it yet in this thread.

b

no one

• Getbig V
« Reply #1507 on: June 28, 2013, 06:43:01 AM »

is this iabad from promusc?

i'll lay it out with one caveat at the end :)

basically gal and i use the same system, with different foods at the start.

when i started 5 weeks ago, i kept my cals to 800-1000 a day. every 4 days i'd have a meal to my maintenance of whatever i wanted. i used fats on my low days as opposed to carbs.i used almonds cause i dont like them and they filled me up, protein powder in coffee as an appetite suppressant and natural peanut butter. fuck i love that stuff. basically what i would do is just kill my appetite with these foods. when i started to get hungry, eat some almonds and wait. or have a coffee protein and wait. or a tsp of pb and wait and force my body to go to its fat stores for fuel.

it sounds like i was suffering right? no on the contrary. tif you have been following the thread one of the key components is the no energy lag going to 6%- like zero. you feel like your on speed in this severe a deficit. could be part dopamine release from the body being under such 'imaginary' severe stress? i say imaginary, as it will freak out- imagine going from eating 3-4k cal a day to 1/4 of that. its not that the body needed those cals, but it got used to them. it relied on them for fuel. then you force it into a state of functioning where it needs to fuel itself on your own fat stores. i think there night be a dopamine release triggered by that, or the body becomes remarkably adept at converting adipose tissue to fuel, or both.

now that was to get to about a condition that was a a bit better than the last pic i posted. for the past week or so i've changed the foods i eat, the timings, and the durations of the fast pre and post workout. we mentioned the game changes at 6% trying to get below 5. the body becomes resilliant. so you have to work with it instead of against it. what recourse do it do? cut cals more? not likely. so you alter timings and other variables within the system to keep it on track. i still have a protein/ coffee or two a day. i enjoy the taste. i've cut the almonds out almost completely. i've kept the peanut butter in and im using chicken now for the protein source.

another tweak is that there is a cal adjustment on the meal to maintenance day one you get below 6. and that adding in as little as 700cal on your low days and bumping it up to 1500 cals makes you feel godly (not on all low days just here and there when your ass is dragging, cause you'll hit a lethargy thats nevber existed above 6). like you cannot believe how good you look 2 hrs just after eating an extra 500 cal of chicken breast. breast dude. not carbs not fat breast. gal noticed it too. in a severe deficit- im talking 800-100cal a day. im a 235ish pound guy. thats severe.

i see guys still dieting on 1500 cals in here. let go of those cals you dont need them guys- what do you need those cals for? energy? no your fatty tissue will supply that. you dont need the cals to 'preserve muscle' like you have all been brainwashed into thinking decades. the body will not use the protein you are giving it for fuel in this scenario. your body hoards it. why and how? well, what does your body do after a show that you have dropped your water. hoards water. why? cause water preforms a function in the body and it doesnt want it to lose it again. so, what do we do with the cals. same thing. your body hoards the protein in this mode so it can build lean tissue. for some reason the body doesnt recognise the protein as a calorie but as a macronutrient use to create and preserve lean tissue in a period of severe stress- working out and dieting. how fucking amazing is that?

in my fat pic i was 245 pounds. i'd say there was an 8% swing in my bf level between that pic and where i sit today 5 weeks later. thats a 19 pound swing in fat. if i filled up for a few days id easily hit 240. so we can discount the water being an issue on either side as it balances out now. so, thats a 5 pounds difference in starting body weights. but it should be 19. all i have done is upped my dose from the fat pic 350mg a week. my go-to stack back in the day was 700ace/700 prop/350var or drol. this was my 'walking around' stack so my body is very used to hormones, so its not response we are talking here. im about a 1/3-1/4 less on a mg per basis. so if it isnt the hormones that has created this environment what is it? fucked if i know, but our protein sparing/ partitioning theory is about as good as it gets in the way of an explanation. like i said, we are not 'science' guys we are 'do it' guys. to many people out there are not realising their full potentials by listening to the 'science' the science is fucking bullshit. throw all the science out the fucking window and wipe the slate clean and start over with a mind thats a sponge and accept rather than explain. thats where you'll find yourself breaking down barriers.

the reason i have cut my anabolics so severely is a strictly personal reason and that simply cause i dont want to look like a bber anymore. i hate that look.i have a very specific look in kind and i'll post my final pic when i get it. its a cross between athletic/muscular and bodybuilder/muscular- a hybrid of athletic/ bber is guess. and thats what i cover in the book too- using compounds within the system to achieve certain looks, not just the doses but the compounds themselves, and combinations. make no mistake i could be walking around at 250+ as lean as i am today using this system and thats no joke. i choose not to. what gal and realised in all of this in all this was that you dont need all that shit (mega dosing anabolics) in a severe deficit to maintain or even create new growth. the body is an an environment primed for growth in this severe a deficit given factors i have previously mentioned. can you name another diet that does that? makes you grow in a severe deficit on 1/3 the compounds that it took you to crate the tissue your holding. it should not be possible. but it is.

dude everything we are doing is ground breaking. nothing like this has ever been done. cause its impossible. lol

oh and no cardio. :)

b

no one

• Getbig V
« Reply #1508 on: June 28, 2013, 06:43:59 AM »

hahahha you fucking guys kill me :D

'im going to find you one day and snap you like a twig' bahahahahaha
b

Psychopath

• Getbig IV
  • TEAM DIME PIECE TRANNY
« Reply #1509 on: June 28, 2013, 06:50:23 AM »
What if someone did the following...

- Intermittent fasting for most of the day,

- eat in a 4-6hr window.

- Eat 400-500cals ( 25g protein + 100g carbs)
    - Inject 10-15iu slin
    - Workout
    - Eat 400-500cals (25g protein + 100g carbs)

Do this till you reach desired goal.

Thoughts?

no one

• Getbig V
« Reply #1510 on: June 28, 2013, 07:02:23 AM »
to best explain the 'etching' im talking about that occurs once you get low, picture serge nubret in his prime. see how his muscles looked like they were actually outlined with a number 2 pencil? the crispness and the sharpness of it? thats the type of conditioning that comes from a severe deficit. not 2000cals a day and cardio and mega dosing gh, t3 and tren to get lean.

these are all photos from the 70's. imagine how sharp hed look in real life without the grainy quality of the photos dulling his lines, and hes still ridiculously etched. and hes standing about as relaxed as person can stand in that second pic. thats impressive. what we have found is that this look only comes from a severe deficit. not drugs.

b

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #1511 on: June 28, 2013, 07:07:13 AM »

- eat in a 4-6hr window.

- Inject 10-15iu slin
    - Workout

Thoughts?
not enough protein

Also slin does not work well on low calories as the point of slin is to release everything running in your blood stream into the muscle, flood the gorge muscle with blood bringing in all the nutrients but if your blood is not flooded with nutrients because you are depleted then it is not worth it.

no one

• Getbig V
« Reply #1512 on: June 28, 2013, 07:11:29 AM »

- eat in a 4-6hr window.

- Inject 10-15iu slin
    - Workout

Thoughts?

this has nothing to do with what we are advocating here. i will not answer questions on insulin use as i feel it has ZERO place in bodybuilding. and this is coming from a guy who is familiar enough with it to use 7iu of log pwo in a zero carb diet.

sorry bro i like you we have pm'd but you are missing the whole point of what this system does, and the environment it creates or else you wouldnt be asking about using it. YOU DONT NEED IT. :D

b

BigCyp

• Getbig V
« Reply #1513 on: June 28, 2013, 07:16:30 AM »
is this iabad from promusc?

i'll lay it out with one caveat at the end :)

basically gal and i use the same system, with different foods at the start.

when i started 5 weeks ago, i kept my cals to 800-1000 a day. every 4 days i'd have a meal to my maintenance of whatever i wanted. i used fats on my low days as opposed to carbs.i used almonds cause i dont like them and they filled me up, protein powder in coffee as an appetite suppressant and natural peanut butter. fuck i love that stuff. basically what i would do is just kill my appetite with these foods. when i started to get hungry, eat some almonds and wait. or have a coffee protein and wait. or a tsp of pb and wait and force my body to go to its fat stores for fuel.

it sounds like i was suffering right? no on the contrary. tif you have been following the thread one of the key components is the no energy lag going to 6%- like zero. you feel like your on speed in this severe a deficit. could be part dopamine release from the body being under such 'imaginary' severe stress? i say imaginary, as it will freak out- imagine going from eating 3-4k cal a day to 1/4 of that. its not that the body needed those cals, but it got used to them. it relied on them for fuel. then you force it into a state of functioning where it needs to fuel itself on your own fat stores. i think there night be a dopamine release triggered by that, or the body becomes remarkably adept at converting adipose tissue to fuel, or both.

now that was to get to about a condition that was a a bit better than the last pic i posted. for the past week or so i've changed the foods i eat, the timings, and the durations of the fast pre and post workout. we mentioned the game changes at 6% trying to get below 5. the body becomes resilliant. so you have to work with it instead of against it. what recourse do it do? cut cals more? not likely. so you alter timings and other variables within the system to keep it on track. i still have a protein/ coffee or two a day. i enjoy the taste. i've cut the almonds out almost completely. i've kept the peanut butter in and im using chicken now for the protein source.

another tweak is that there is a cal adjustment on the meal to maintenance day one you get below 6. and that adding in as little as 700cal on your low days and bumping it up to 1500 cals makes you feel godly (not on all low days just here and there when your ass is dragging, cause you'll hit a lethargy thats nevber existed above 6). like you cannot believe how good you look 2 hrs just after eating an extra 500 cal of chicken breast. breast dude. not carbs not fat breast. gal noticed it too. in a severe deficit- im talking 800-100cal a day. im a 235ish pound guy. thats severe.

i see guys still dieting on 1500 cals in here. let go of those cals you dont need them guys- what do you need those cals for? energy? no your fatty tissue will supply that. you dont need the cals to 'preserve muscle' like you have all been brainwashed into thinking decades. the body will not use the protein you are giving it for fuel in this scenario. your body hoards it. why and how? well, what does your body do after a show that you have dropped your water. hoards water. why? cause water preforms a function in the body and it doesnt want it to lose it again. so, what do we do with the cals. same thing. your body hoards the protein in this mode so it can build lean tissue. for some reason the body doesnt recognise the protein as a calorie but as a macronutrient use to create and preserve lean tissue in a period of severe stress- working out and dieting. how fucking amazing is that?

in my fat pic i was 245 pounds. i'd say there was an 8% swing in my bf level between that pic and where i sit today 5 weeks later. thats a 19 pound swing in fat. if i filled up for a few days id easily hit 240. so we can discount the water being an issue on either side as it balances out now. so, thats a 5 pounds difference in starting body weights. but it should be 19. all i have done is upped my dose from the fat pic 350mg a week. my go-to stack back in the day was 700ace/700 prop/350var or drol. this was my 'walking around' stack so my body is very used to hormones, so its not response we are talking here. im about a 1/3-1/4 less on a mg per basis. so if it isnt the hormones that has created this environment what is it? fucked if i know, but our protein sparing/ partitioning theory is about as good as it gets in the way of an explanation. like i said, we are not 'science' guys we are 'do it' guys. to many people out there are not realising their full potentials by listening to the 'science' the science is fucking bullshit. throw all the science out the fucking window and wipe the slate clean and start over with a mind thats a sponge and accept rather than explain. thats where you'll find yourself breaking down barriers.

the reason i have cut my anabolics so severely is a strictly personal reason and that simply cause i dont want to look like a bber anymore. i hate that look.i have a very specific look in kind and i'll post my final pic when i get it. its a cross between athletic/muscular and bodybuilder/muscular- a hybrid of athletic/ bber is guess. and thats what i cover in the book too- using compounds within the system to achieve certain looks, not just the doses but the compounds themselves, and combinations. make no mistake i could be walking around at 250+ as lean as i am today using this system and thats no joke. i choose not to. what gal and realised in all of this in all this was that you dont need all that shit (mega dosing anabolics) in a severe deficit to maintain or even create new growth. the body is an an environment primed for growth in this severe a deficit given factors i have previously mentioned. can you name another diet that does that? makes you grow in a severe deficit on 1/3 the compounds that it took you to crate the tissue your holding. it should not be possible. but it is.

dude everything we are doing is ground breaking. nothing like this has ever been done. cause its impossible. lol

oh and no cardio. :)

Very good post, thanks for typing this one up.

Here's my question for you no one; I'm currently dieting (now for 10 weeks) on 1800-1900 a day MAX. Now that's a deficit for me, according to my BMR of just over 3500 kcals a week (supposedly one pound of fat)

After the first couple weeks dieting, when I lost about 4 pounds a week water/fat/glucose lol, I have levelled off nicely to continue losing about 1.5 pounds of fat per week, so altogether in 10 weeks i've lost over 25 pounds.

Slow, maybe, but very surely and I'm now at 9% bodyfat looking lean.

You said about why eat 1500 kcals, when you only need 800 etc etc, obviously this brings a bigger deficit and forces your body to eat MORE fat, and store MORE protein - hence the great effects your seeing. SO, what you're doing differently is just an extreme version of what most do.......with a 'maintenance day of 1500' to boost metabolism, and help training?

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #1514 on: June 28, 2013, 07:17:59 AM »
this has nothing to do with what we are advocating here. i will not answer questions on insulin use as i feel it has ZERO place in bodybuilding. and this is coming from a guy who is familiar enough with it to use 7iu of log pwo in a zero carb diet.

sorry bro i like you we have pm'd but you are missing the whole point of what this system does, and the environment it creates or else you wouldnt be asking about using it. YOU DONT NEED IT. :D

At the top levels in bodybuilding insulin is very necessary

ukjeff

« Reply #1515 on: June 28, 2013, 07:30:28 AM »
one day I will hunt you down and snap you like a twig
I fear a gust of wind will beat you to it.

Psychopath

• Getbig IV
  • TEAM DIME PIECE TRANNY
« Reply #1516 on: June 28, 2013, 07:33:25 AM »
Thank you guys for the clarification...

Although this whole talk of slin not belonging in bodybuilding should be discussed in a separate thread. Would be interesting topic.

As my research suggest GH is largely a waste without slin.

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #1517 on: June 28, 2013, 07:34:53 AM »
Thank you guys for the clarification...

Although this whole talk of slin not belonging in bodybuilding should be discussed in a separate thread. Would be interesting topic.

As my research suggest GH is largely a waste without slin.

I will make a slin thread soon with discussion on how the pros use it, different protocols and how it all works  ;)

THE BOUNCER

• Getbig IV
« Reply #1518 on: June 28, 2013, 07:37:57 AM »
I will make slin thread soon with discussion on how the pros use it, different protocols and how it all works  ;)
fuck the pro's bro. you know damn well that shit is bad for bodybuilding. it may be "needed in the top levels" based on current judging criteria but that is exactly why judging criteria needs to be fucken changed.

ukjeff

« Reply #1519 on: June 28, 2013, 07:38:17 AM »
I will make a slin thread soon with discussion on how the pros use it, different protocols and how it all works  ;)
Hasn't Bostin Loyd covered it?   ;D

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #1520 on: June 28, 2013, 07:50:24 AM »
fuck the pro's bro. you know damn well that shit is bad for bodybuilding. it may be "needed in the top levels" based on current judging criteria but that is exactly why judging criteria needs to be fucken changed.
You don't like what your watching change the channel bro.

it is what it is. This is the game being played whether you like it or not. Get over it, in the mean time people want to know how the pros incorporate it and other aspects of it, maybe out of curiosity or maybe cause they want to try it, to each their own.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #1521 on: June 28, 2013, 08:15:52 AM »

phreak

• Getbig V
  • Food is amazing
« Reply #1522 on: June 28, 2013, 09:22:57 AM »
Galeniko / no one:

One problem I have with dieting is being fucking cold all the time. Even in the middle of summer. Wouldn't that be 10 times worse on this diet?

Mawse

• Getbig IV
« Reply #1523 on: June 28, 2013, 09:31:11 AM »
2 iu of pharm or 5iu of chinashit helps sleep and healing for us 35+ older lifters. Other than that it's really over-rated. If I wasn't GH deficient and had joint problems from years of lifting like a retard I doubt I'd use it.. so expensive when var and t3 + eca do pretty much the same thing for Leans

no one

• Getbig V
« Reply #1524 on: June 28, 2013, 09:42:47 AM »
Very good post, thanks for typing this one up.

Here's my question for you no one; I'm currently dieting (now for 10 weeks) on 1800-1900 a day MAX. Now that's a deficit for me, according to my BMR of just over 3500 kcals a week (supposedly one pound of fat)

After the first couple weeks dieting, when I lost about 4 pounds a week water/fat/glucose lol, I have levelled off nicely to continue losing about 1.5 pounds of fat per week, so altogether in 10 weeks i've lost over 25 pounds.

Slow, maybe, but very surely and I'm now at 9% bodyfat looking lean.

You said about why eat 1500 kcals, when you only need 800 etc etc, obviously this brings a bigger deficit and forces your body to eat MORE fat, and store MORE protein - hence the great effects your seeing. SO, what you're doing differently is just an extreme version of what most do.......with a 'maintenance day of 1500' to boost metabolism, and help training?

so, typically we run, up until 6% 800-1000 cal a day. most preps run twice that. at least this is the first major difference.

second major difference is that the severe calorie deficit for some reason causes the body to partition much more effectively. this is a massive difference, cause this just doesnt happen on a regular 1500-2000cal diet. theres too many cal for your body to use the protein for anabolism it gets efficiently, as it knows theres always more coming so it doesnt utiliise it, it wastes it. here in this situation it hoards it and utilises it to repair the stress we have put it under, ie training, resulting in oddly enough a remarkable amount of lean tissue retention, and in my experience the creation of more.

throw bmrs out the window they are useless. the body needs surprising little cals to do its work.

the boost meal to 1500 mid low cycle only should be used after 6%. you experience a lag after 6% that this will help you with.

we fast for typically 24-36 hours after 6%. sometimes as many as half that deficit post workout.

we dont do cardio.

man i could go on and on about the differences. this is like nothing ever done before so i cant even begin to compare it with anything else out there.

so i guess i can safely answer that this is not an extreme version of what most do. this is nothing like what anyone does.

b