Author Topic: Thinking of training arms, chest and calves only....  (Read 58673 times)

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
Re: Thinking of training arms, chest and calves only....
« Reply #425 on: April 08, 2013, 05:17:27 PM »
in a nutshell as not "good enough"

but this shit stems from childhood and my macho uncles calling me a "weak fag" and that i'm not good enough and that kinda shit

maybe it a symptom of narcissism, as i sure as hell am a narcissist

and on a side note i see these ugly, fat toady pollocks walking around all proud and arrogant and i think to myself... "how the fuck do these goddamn toads have this confidence? they look like absolute horseshit" ??? ??? ??? LOL!

but i know you have something similar coz you often tell me about seeing these hot females with fat toady guys ;D ;D ;D
Yea I see toads everyday with hot girls, but those girls may have a mental problem as well I think maybe a missing or bad father or just feel safe with toads because there is no jealousy. I once dated a girl she said this is not going to work because "you may get more attention than I do" it didnt work. The comments from childhood is what drives you once hurt in childhood it takes a lifetime to overcome hence why you weight lift.

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #426 on: April 08, 2013, 05:26:27 PM »
thanks for the cool words dudes 8)

anyways, i expect all 3 of you dudes to be honest with me once you see the update pics and to tell me what you really see

i think that my chest has improved but my arms not as much, and i also think that my legs (at least my upper legs ;D) are in pretty decent proportion to my upper bod

and as far as this "attractiveness" gig goes, my girl has been a little bit affected by the pics see saw of my x-wifey, and B and Mr. N maybe kinda know what's up with that since they've seen these pics of x-wifey

and yeah, i know it can be difficult for an attractive female to be with fellas like us, since we can maybe give them some competition within the looks and attractiveness dept ;D ;D ;D

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
« Reply #427 on: April 08, 2013, 05:39:13 PM »
Exactly.

Now for this showdown I suggest the minimum of 4 mandatory poses there are 7 in competing.

Front relaxed pose.
Quarter turn to the right, side chest.
Back lat spread,
Front ab shot, hands behind the head.

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #428 on: April 08, 2013, 05:53:32 PM »
Exactly.

Now for this showdown I suggest the minimum of 4 mandatory poses there are 7 in competing.

Front relaxed pose.
Back lat spread,

let's just say we can send whatever poses we want with the only ones being mandatory as... 1. front relaxed 2. back relaxed 3. side relaxed

i'm not ready for a BB comp at this point in time as the focus is now only upon LEANNESS

in fact for leanness we could both just send an ab shot as that basically gives the proper indication of one's level of leanness, but i'll send just a few extras so you dudes can judge my proportions and tell me my weaknesses

remember Mr. N, i'm stubborn as fuck and i didn't easily get this name of Wild Horse from Mr. Mentzer ;D ;D ;D

Borracho

• Getbig V
  • Waking up is possible if ur tired of the dream....
« Reply #429 on: April 08, 2013, 05:55:19 PM »
thanks for the cool words dudes 8)

anyways, i expect all 3 of you dudes to be honest with me once you see the update pics and to tell me what you really see

i think that my chest has improved but my arms not as much, and i also think that my legs (at least my upper legs ;D) are in pretty decent proportion to my upper bod

and as far as this "attractiveness" gig goes, my girl has been a little bit affected by the pics see saw of my x-wifey, and B and Mr. N maybe kinda know what's up with that since they've seen these pics of x-wifey

and yeah, i know it can be difficult for an attractive female to be with fellas like us, since we can maybe give them some competition within the looks and attractiveness dept ;D ;D ;D

8)

We'll be brutally honest and I expect the same.

So tired...

Exactly.

Front relaxed pose.
Back lat spread,

I'll get those out to you guys...

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
« Reply #430 on: April 08, 2013, 05:56:43 PM »
let's just say we can send whatever poses we want with the only ones being mandatory as... 1. front relaxed 2. back relaxed 3. side relaxed

i'm not ready for a BB comp at this point in time as the focus is now only upon LEANNESS

in fact for leanness we could both just send an ab shot as that basically gives the proper indication of one's level of leanness, but i'll send just a few extras so you dudes can judge my proportions and tell me my weaknesses

remember Mr. N, i'm stubborn as fuck and i didn't easily get this name of Wild Horse from Mr. Mentzer ;D ;D ;D
Yea I know you are but Barracho has to agree.

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #431 on: April 08, 2013, 06:03:28 PM »

well i ain't gonna do no ab shot or rear lat spread, so if that takes points off for me then so be it

REMEMBER... this IS NOT a "who has the best physique contest" IT IS... "who has the least bodyfat"

Borracho

• Getbig V
« Reply #432 on: April 08, 2013, 06:05:45 PM »

As long as you think you have enough to compare leaness I'm ok with it. Sending more pics may be beneficial since we all don't distribute fat evenly is that correct mr. n?

well i ain't gonna do no ab shot or rear lat spread, so if that takes points off for me then so be it

REMEMBER... this IS NOT a "who has the best physique contest" IT IS... "who has the least bodyfat"

Whats wrong with your lat spread and ab shot?

Borracho

• Getbig V
« Reply #433 on: April 08, 2013, 06:06:46 PM »
You dont have to answer that dj....I'm gonna get some shut eye.

Later guys!

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #434 on: April 08, 2013, 06:08:39 PM »
and here's a great song to chill to... it's just too fucking bad that it's sooooo goddamn short >:( >:( >:(

"going through security i held her for so long, she finally looked at me and loved, and she was gone....."

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
« Reply #435 on: April 08, 2013, 06:09:27 PM »
As long as you think you have enough to compare leaness I'm ok with it. Sending more pics may be beneficial since we all don't distribute fat evenly is that correct mr. n?

This is true Barracho that's why I suggested 4 poses so you got comparsion all over for leaness. But you and dj have to agree on the shots or come to terms.

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #436 on: April 08, 2013, 06:13:02 PM »

honest answer?

ok, i'll tell you...

my uncles told me that men who pose like that are fucking pussies and that real men play sports like football, baseball, and boxing where one can get hurt, not f@gs who wear tiny bikinis and parade around posing thier muscles

yeah man, that shit still affects me to this day :-\ :-\ :-\

anyways, if you got a great fucking body you can just stand there relaxed and everyone can see how great your bod is without having to "flex" it

Borracho

• Getbig V
« Reply #437 on: April 08, 2013, 10:08:01 PM »
This is true Barracho that's why I suggested 4 poses so you got comparsion all over for leaness. But you and dj have to agree on the shots or come to terms.

You're right....we'll get it sorted out within the coming days.

honest answer?

ok, i'll tell you...

my uncles told me that men who pose like that are fucking pussies and that real men play sports like football, baseball, and boxing where one can get hurt, not f@gs who wear tiny bikinis and parade around posing thier muscles

yeah man, that shit still affects me to this day :-\ :-\ :-\

anyways, if you got a great fucking body you can just stand there relaxed and everyone can see how great your bod is without having to "flex" it

Was your uncle a getbigger by any chance?  :D

..sounds like a jerk.

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #438 on: April 09, 2013, 01:10:20 AM »
Was your uncle a getbigger by any chance?  :D

..sounds like a jerk.

you mean the 3 of my uncles, and yeah they are all pretty much assholes, but one of them moreso than the others

he is ALOT like groin in fact :D :D :D

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #439 on: April 09, 2013, 01:54:12 AM »
check the 6-7% and 10-12% pics here

it seems to me that diff btw them is much less than presented here, basically that the "fatter" one isn't really that much "fatter" he's just "wetter"

what are your dudes thoughts on this?

Borracho

• Getbig V
« Reply #440 on: April 09, 2013, 05:24:15 AM »
Funny how theres no 8-9...

6-7 looks more like 5-6 to me.

10-12 looks accurate....

Only difference I see in 15 and 20 is a tan.

The difference between a 6 and 10 should be pretty clear imo...otherwise we wouldn't be suffering right now. Girls could care less though...probably prefer us at 10%  :-\

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #441 on: April 09, 2013, 05:39:32 AM »
THE FIRST 2 ARE BASICALLY CONTEST SHAPE FOR 2 EXTREMES MOST WHO COMPETE FALL INTO THIS CATEGORY ,,,YEAH 8/9 IS STILL PRETTY RIPPED AND HARD LOOKING ITS NOT THERE,,10/12 IS SKINNY GUY WITH ABS AND SOFT OTHERWISE..

Borracho

• Getbig V
« Reply #442 on: April 09, 2013, 05:46:20 AM »
THE FIRST 2 ARE BASICALLY CONTEST SHAPE FOR 2 EXTREMES MOST WHO COMPETE FALL INTO THIS CATEGORY ,,,YEAH 8/9 IS STILL PRETTY RIPPED AND HARD LOOKING ITS NOT THERE,,10/12 IS SKINNY GUY WITH ABS AND SOFT OTHERWISE..

You're pretty lean year round nj...

I wonder what would happen if you manipulated your water at your bf level right now...

Borracho

• Getbig V
« Reply #443 on: April 09, 2013, 06:07:29 AM »
I ask this because I know how much water retention can change the way you look. It's hard for me to differentiate what is water and what is fat even in myself at times. But random fluctuations in appearance gives me a general idea....

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
« Reply #444 on: April 09, 2013, 06:36:42 AM »
Spot on thats the way see it as well.

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
« Reply #445 on: April 09, 2013, 10:50:08 AM »
I am hearing through the Grapevine that Barracho is jacked and tanned has veins standing out everywhere. dj might want to pick up the pace about a week left.

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #446 on: April 09, 2013, 10:59:08 AM »
B may have a chance now, but come sept/oct only ma man che will be able to match my beauty ;)

Borracho

• Getbig V
« Reply #447 on: April 09, 2013, 11:02:33 AM »
B may have a chance now, but come sept/oct only ma man che will be able to match my beauty ;)

I see dj is back to his old narcissistic self today.  :D

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #448 on: April 09, 2013, 11:07:22 AM »
I see dj is back to his old narcissistic self today.  :D
WHAT IS DJ'S BUILD PERCEPTION OF BEAUTY ,,,I LIKE ZANE LIKE HE DOES...WELL ZANE HAD GREAT PROPORTIONS AND SHAPE,,BUT HE HAD FREAKY CONTEST HARDNESS AND SEPERATION IN TOP SHAPE A VERY HARD CONDITION TO GET IN ESPECIALLY IF UR NOT USING MORE ADVANCED DRUGS OTHER THAN SUPERDROL...IF UR SAYING AND 'BORRACHO'UR TO YOUNG TO REMEMBER ZANES LOL SOLOFLEX ADS THEN MAYBE HE LOOKED VERY GOOD IN THEM JUST NOT 'DRY'ZANE SHREDDED LOOK.I LOVED HIS BUILD ...

Borracho

• Getbig V
« Reply #449 on: April 09, 2013, 11:11:29 AM »
You know what they say nj...beauty is in the eye of the beholder lol