Author Topic: Best of Getbig - Quotes, Pictures and Videos  (Read 1227494 times)

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
Re: Best of Getbig - Quotes, Pictures and Videos
« Reply #4751 on: November 23, 2017, 11:54:46 PM »

BSN

• Getbig IV
« Reply #4752 on: November 23, 2017, 11:59:52 PM »
IronMeister .. is the master  ;D

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #4754 on: November 28, 2017, 04:13:33 PM »

IronMeister

• Getbig IV
  • Übermacht
« Reply #4755 on: November 30, 2017, 12:21:02 AM »
PART 5:

Sev and Basile discuss the issue further, and they have a plan to cure tbombz of his illness.

They want to teleport themselves back in time to stop tbombz from acquiring AIDS. After some heated discussion, the ship's crew agree that Primemuscle and Basile will travel back in time, using a portal, to try to stop tbombz from acquiring AIDS from Todd Colletti. Basile tells the rest of the crew why he should be the leader of the "rescue tbombz" mission:

Sev nods his head in quiet acceptance, while Goodrum looks taken aback.

Basile then tells Primemuscle that he will wear a special, modified biceps suspinator exo-skeleton on the trip, which will protect him from "vile scum" back on earth, and just generally give him more strength and stamina. As Basile puts on the exoskeleton suit, Goodrum puts some blue stars on the metal coated shoulder and tells Basile: "Good luck".

Sev then starts up the teleportation device, which on this spaceship is a portal similar to the one in the movie Stargate. The portal starts up, loudly, and shiny light emerges from it. The portal is up and running. Primemuscle wears a standard crew uniform, but he also brings a few select weapons.

As Basile and Primemuscle slowly walk into the portal, they become sucked in, surrounded by plasma and light, and they are then transferred back in time, to the front lawn of Todd Colletti's house.

Standing on the grass, Primemuscle says to Basile: "let's start this mission with a bang".

Basile puts the exoskeleton suit into fast forward motion, and the hydraulic legs begin to propel him forward very fast. As Basile reaches the front door of the house, he smashes through the door loudly. Primemuscle rushes in soon after. As the smoke and dust settles, from the broken door, Primemuscle spots Todd Colletti. He is in the opposite side of the room, and he is about to stick his AIDS infested cock into tbombz' asshole. Tbombz is lying on a dirty bed, wearing the bunny suit, and he is quite drowsy from a mix of poppers and meth.

Primemuscle starts running, and he jumps on Todd from the side, and wrestles him away from tbombz.

Basile then tells tbombz: "Get up kid, we just saved your life."

Tbombz knows that Basile is right, so tbombz then says to Basile:

Tbombz begins to understand, more fully, what has happened, and he then runs out of the house, still wearing the bunny suit, and he continues to run down the road.

Basile then saps the remaining people in the room with a men-in-black-like zipper, so they will lose memory of what happened.

Primemuscle and basile then go back to the portal, and they are teleported back to the spaceship.

balzac

• Getbig IV
« Reply #4756 on: December 01, 2017, 01:12:01 PM »
I don't normally have childish digs on people I don't know, but this is uncanny.

Simple Simon

« Reply #4758 on: December 06, 2017, 10:30:44 AM »
Nominated as worst post ever on Getbig

NEW YORK, NY - DECEMBER 05: Colin Kaepernick receives the SI Muhammad Ali Legacy Award during SPORTS ILLUSTRATED 2017 Sportsperson of the Year Show on December 5, 2017 at Barclays Center in New York City. (Photo by Slaven Vlasic/Getty Images for Sports Illustrated)

Colin Kaepernick National Anthem protest (15 Videos)

conan marshawn lynch colin kaepernick protest_00002411.jpg
1:02

Why Marshawn Lynch supports Colin Kaepernick's protest 

SANTA CLARA, CA - SEPTEMBER 12: Colin Kaepernick #7 and Eric Reid #35 of the San Francisco 49ers kneel in protest during the national anthem prior to playing the Los Angeles Rams in their NFL game at Levi's Stadium on September 12, 2016 in Santa Clara, California. (Photo by Thearon W. Henderson/Getty Images)
2:11

Colin Kaepernick creates friction in hometown 

SANTA CLARA, CA - SEPTEMBER 12: Colin Kaepernick #7 and Eric Reid #35 of the San Francisco 49ers kneel in protest during the national anthem prior to playing the Los Angeles Rams in their NFL game at Levi's Stadium on September 12, 2016 in Santa Clara, California. (Photo by Thearon W. Henderson/Getty Images)
0:57

NFL star continues national anthem protest 

Nate Boyer
1:26

Former NFLer: I stand by Kaepernick 

Seattle Reign midfielder Megan Rapinoe takes a knee as the national anthem is sung ahead of the Reign's match with the Chicago Red Stars.
0:47

Soccer star joins national anthem protest 

G20:OBAMA ON CYBER SECURITY (LONG)
1:22

Obama: Kaepernick exercising his constitutional right 

D.L. Hughley

Hughley: There's nothing more American than silence 

spike lee on kaepernick national anthem protest intv ac_00012522.jpg
4:55

Spike Lee on Kaepernick's protest: I support him 

NEW YORK, NY - DECEMBER 05: Colin Kaepernick receives the SI Muhammad Ali Legacy Award during SPORTS ILLUSTRATED 2017 Sportsperson of the Year Show on December 5, 2017 at Barclays Center in New York City. (Photo by Slaven Vlasic/Getty Images for Sports Illustrated)

Now Playing

Beyonce presents Kaepernick with award 

colin kaepernick honored aclu award sot _00000000.jpg
1:10

Watch Colin Kaepernick accept ACLU award 

1:28

Benjamin Watson talks Colin Kaepernick and racism 

1:04

NFL stars sit during national anthem 

LOUISVILLE, KY- MARCH 20: U.S. President Donald Trump holds a rally in Freedom Hall at the Kentucky Exposition Center March 20, 2017 in Louisville, Kentucky. (Photo by Bill Pugliano/Getty Images)
0:44

Trump: NFL is scared of my tweets 

0:54

Navy admiral burns Colin Kaepernick 

Stephen A. Smith Donald Trump black vote smerc_00010114.jpg
1:59

ESPN host slams Kaepernick for not voting 

3:41

Obama discusses Kaepernick's anthem protest 

conan marshawn lynch colin kaepernick protest_00002411.jpg
1:02

Why Marshawn Lynch supports Colin Kaepernick's protest 

2:11

Colin Kaepernick creates friction in hometown 

0:57

NFL star continues national anthem protest 

Nate Boyer

Former NFLer: I stand by Kaepernick 

Seattle Reign midfielder Megan Rapinoe takes a knee as the national anthem is sung ahead of the Reign's match with the Chicago Red Stars.
0:47

Soccer star joins national anthem protest 

G20:OBAMA ON CYBER SECURITY (LONG)
1:22

Obama: Kaepernick exercising his constitutional right 

D.L. Hughley

Hughley: There's nothing more American than silence 

spike lee on kaepernick national anthem protest intv ac_00012522.jpg
4:55

Spike Lee on Kaepernick's protest: I support him 

Beyonce presents Kaepernick with award 

colin kaepernick honored aclu award sot _00000000.jpg
1:10

Watch Colin Kaepernick accept ACLU award 

1:28

Benjamin Watson talks Colin Kaepernick and racism 

1:04

NFL stars sit during national anthem 

LOUISVILLE, KY- MARCH 20: U.S. President Donald Trump holds a rally in Freedom Hall at the Kentucky Exposition Center March 20, 2017 in Louisville, Kentucky. (Photo by Bill Pugliano/Getty Images)
0:44

Trump: NFL is scared of my tweets 

0:54

Navy admiral burns Colin Kaepernick 

Stephen A. Smith Donald Trump black vote smerc_00010114.jpg
1:59

ESPN host slams Kaepernick for not voting 

3:41

Obama discusses Kaepernick's anthem protest 

FOR WHAT WHOS WORLD DID HE IMPACT

Beyonce presents Kaepernick with award
Beyonce presented former San Francisco 49ers quarterback Colin Kapernick with Sports Illustrated's Muhammad Ali Legacy Award, which celebrates athletes whose career has directly or indirectly impacted the world.

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #4759 on: December 07, 2017, 06:22:06 AM »
Re: Who Wants To Hear Me Use The N-Word In A Video???

A new video?!!! I'm about not to listen right now, Vince.

Also, Meta-Physical and I are still waiting for you to honor our request of October 20: please upload a video in which you serenade a lovely tub of Cool Hwhip to the dulcet tones of Aaron Neville's classic, 'I don't know much, but I know I love you.'

Mille grazie, Signorass Vincenzo!

Vince, please! Do not dismiss our request as mere infantile jesting. Neville catapulted to superstardom after releasing that hit, and it is our honestly held belief that you have the talent to make it as a YouTube sensation by uploading your own wonderful rendition. I didn't sleep last night after thumbing down your video, but if you won't accept the carrot, then I have no choice but to use the stick!

Vince, just like Meta-Physical, I, too, am wresting with the better angels of my nature. Regrettably, make that two thumbs down; your stubborn recalcitrance to coo and croon the Nevillean ballad to the lovely tub of Cool Hwhip has forced my hand! Carrots and sticks, Vince, carrots and sticks! Yes, phallic symbols both, though strong internal motivators for one such as yourself, no doubt.

Also, as an admiring fan, it's my duty to inform you that at certain angles the lens of your eye glasses are distorting your face line, making the top of your head look like a giant brown crown of glans penis.

Best,
Your disappointed friend, Kahn

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #4761 on: December 09, 2017, 12:54:40 PM »
You forgot about the time during your mental lockup that you tried electro-therapy.  Must have been a funny scene watching you hooked up to a car battery and some jumper cables like a old car......lol

You will fall off the wagon again because you are weak minded and you lack the will to live

no electro therapy Vince, I didn't think they still did that.

I must have been pulling someone's leg there sorry

but thanks for reminding me of a mistake I made I did end up in the psyche ward for a week with that delirum tremuns episode. delirium tremuns is basically something very dangerous that can happen with alcohol withdrawal, very scary for the person it is happening to as well as the people who see it happeneing. You see some freaky nightmarish shit when it happens

Ended up on my front lawn bleeding and naked that day with it during a hailstorm, August 15, 2008. The blood was from stepping on glass and the nakedness was because it happened while I was in bed asleeep and being august I sleep naked

I probably will fall off the wagon because I am weak minded as all hell but at least I don't pretend to be a 300lbs obese bodybuilding insider. Nor am I a rat disguised as a pretend reporter. You are well known as a rat Vince, that is worse than my addictions to be fair

seriously you have not answered why you cover your moobs and gut in the videos with your arms while obviously having your thumbs strategically placed behind your arms so you can push them up and make them look bigger

at least DJ works out

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #4762 on: December 09, 2017, 01:58:21 PM »
Re: Vince B -  Blue Stars - Discuss

I never make vulgar comments about the women I know. Anonymous dorks feel they can say anything for a laugh.

Did you go all raw dog vinnie on that vag?

whatabout the women you dont know?

Has anyone ever gone raw dog on your blue starfish?

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #4763 on: December 09, 2017, 02:48:51 PM »
Re: Getbigger of the Year 2014

Getbigger of the year: Army of One by a mile. His ability to browse hours of web pages that are marketed to females, just to find a single article a day to steal for the G&O, is a testament to his selflessness and disregard of his own sexuality for the entertainment of random strangers.

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #4764 on: December 10, 2017, 10:04:51 AM »
Are you trolling by saying "there" "there" "there" constantly? I never noticed that before this recent vid but christ it gets annoying.

I also noticed that you pronounce many words wrong, like "anadotal evidence" "Trenboline" etc. Do you have a minor speech impediment or is it just your regional accent?

Its a regional accent and a street thing from the South.

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #4765 on: December 10, 2017, 10:06:03 AM »
Let this stand as a warning to everone who thinks steroids are safe:

I was actually 220lbs in November at 5'11. I was only 6% here. I was running, boxing alot and hardly doing any weight training. It was the fitness and healthiest i have ever felt. But i still have some unfinished business so im coming back. Now at 275lbs i feel great still! All drugs ha??? LOL!! i wish it was that easy!!! ::)

I will retire from bodybuilding one day when i please! Bodybuilding will not retire me!! ;)

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #4766 on: December 14, 2017, 11:54:52 AM »
Re: Markus Ruhl is Still Alive.

Doesn’t look good. In a variety of ways.

But I wish him well, the farting, smoking beast.

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #4767 on: December 16, 2017, 04:30:09 AM »
Re: Getbig Christmas Card 2017

I sent a copy to Vissy.  He liked it so its Vissy approved.

QuietYou

« Reply #4768 on: December 16, 2017, 04:57:41 AM »
Re: Arm Gaining Contest - Who can make the greatest improvements in 8 weeks

Ever seen this actual video? It’s of Malena Morgan getting eaten there. Extremely sexy I will be scarred for life now thanks

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #4769 on: December 16, 2017, 05:22:36 AM »
Ever seen this actual video? It’s of Malena Morgan getting eaten there. Extremely sexy I will be scarred for life now thanks

I hope you will recover from this traumatic experience

QuietYou

« Reply #4770 on: December 16, 2017, 06:08:26 AM »
I hope you will recover from this traumatic experience

Having your favorite cat run over by a garbage truck in front of you? Or being touched as a kid? I can understand recovering after years even though it's tough.

But seeing DJ's face?! I don't know if i will ever be able to do it.

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #4771 on: December 19, 2017, 05:16:15 PM »
Re: Bitcoins - about to hit $5,000 per coin today!

Will be amusing to go back and read all of it. 

Bubbles and human behavior are NEVER different, it's just the stories that are different.  Bubbles may go on for a while longer than people expect, but you always have the die-hard believers who think: "It's different this time!".    Guess what... it's NEVER different this time.

IMO, bitcoin is headed into the "denial" phase.

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #4772 on: December 21, 2017, 09:07:02 AM »

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #4773 on: December 22, 2017, 03:40:18 AM »
Anyone here worth over 10 million?
If so, how are you investing your money right now. How much in stock,  cash, property etc?

Goodrum has 20 million, but he doesn't flaunt his wealth.

Ha ha. Prefer serious answers please ...

WELL YOU'RE ON THE RIGHT FORUM FOR THAT ASSHOLE

NelsonMuntz

• Getbig V
  • Getbigs Most Positive Member March&October 2017
« Reply #4774 on: December 25, 2017, 05:19:01 PM »
LOL, this new guy Bicycle Repairman is witty

Re: Be There deletes account?

An early Xmas present for me

;D

So instead of a nice guy with an original insight of bodybuilding and a trusted competitor we have a drug addict obsessed with his weight and a twink who believes his physique is something out of this world when doesn't even look like he lifts.

Seems a pretty good evolution for the forum.

It's almost as if he never left...
"