Author Topic: test p vs test e question for those who did them both  (Read 39539 times)

Red29

• Getbig III
Re: test p vs test e question for those who did them both
« Reply #150 on: August 06, 2013, 08:49:49 PM »
post a current pic or that statement means nothing.

nothing personal bro, just a ton of bullshitters around here.

my diet is shit too bro though it has improved in the last week :)

i just made a whole thread with pictures.

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #151 on: August 06, 2013, 09:03:12 PM »
post a current pic or that statement means nothing.

nothing personal bro, just a ton of bullshitters around here.

on work comp now. i'll see if I can edit out my face and tat's later on my laptop. i'm not a computer genius. and i'm not about to ID myself to prove a bunch of nobody's wrong.

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #152 on: August 06, 2013, 09:04:30 PM »
you DO look like shit.

well... i'm on a fucking billboard... soo.... I think some would disagree.

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC
« Reply #153 on: August 06, 2013, 09:04:42 PM »
 thanks no one and bounce

stavios

• Getbig III
« Reply #154 on: August 06, 2013, 09:14:54 PM »
I REALLY do think that water retention is way overrated when the diet is ok.
fuck... in that picture, I was on test400 and deca

THE BOUNCER

• Getbig IV
« Reply #155 on: August 06, 2013, 09:22:22 PM »
as what?the before pic of a diet scam? ;D

lol

Red29

• Getbig III
« Reply #156 on: August 06, 2013, 09:22:59 PM »

nice build bro looking lean and dry! wow thats a lot of test to run with deca, id bloat up bad on that combo.

stavios

• Getbig III
« Reply #157 on: August 06, 2013, 09:37:09 PM »

nice build bro looking lean and dry! wow thats a lot of test to run with deca, id bloat up bad on that combo.

that's from a few years ago
I didn't have much money so I took what I had in hand

whitewidow

« Reply #158 on: August 06, 2013, 09:38:01 PM »
this is enough to give most people the type of water issues they are trying to avoid.

using just 300mg of Test prop and 500mg of test E shouldn't give you much water retention at all and if it does use anchileries that is what they are meant for. Most people shoot Test E twice a week. Nowadys I don't use these amounts but I used to without water retention. I got water retention from orals.

Red29

• Getbig III
« Reply #159 on: August 06, 2013, 09:38:26 PM »
that's from a few years ago
I didn't have much money so I took what I had in hand

haha i know the feelin all too well..

Red29

• Getbig III
« Reply #160 on: August 06, 2013, 09:39:26 PM »
using just 300mg of Test prop and 500mg of test E shouldn't give you much water retention at all and if it does use anchileries that is what they are meant for. Most people shoot Test E twice a week. Nowadys I don't use these amounts but I used to without water retention. I got water retention from orals.

i shoot test e once a week but half a cc only. if i used more id split it up into MWF pins

whitewidow

« Reply #161 on: August 06, 2013, 09:48:53 PM »
see i loved NPP when i ran it it was a great compound IMO. BUT the gains left very quickly and i dont think it added a whole lot of actual muscle to me. i wasnt running a wimpy dose either i used 300mg EOD which is a lot. i got really full on it, and not much extra water retention but as soon as i stopped using it the gains dropped off within about 2-4 weeks. now this is my first run with deca, so i cant say i know whats going to happen exactly, but my friend who ran only 10 weeks of deca and test e at 600mg each, he STILL looks like he ran a hell of a cycle and this is 8 months AFTER he went cold turkey- didnt even cruise or PCT or anything just went off. ive heard a lot of similar correlating reports about this difference between NPP and deca from others as well.

WW what do you think about this

I think nandrolone decanoate takes a long time to peak on and I am not patient. That is why I like NPP. I have used nandrolone decanoate and by the 2nd week i still was waiting for the gear to start kicking in the outcome was not that diffrent to me I think it can be individually based because I like the NPP better.The gains with most steroids seem to fade unless you bridge but some guys if they train real hard and maybe they are bridging with another compund can still keep those deca gains longer(maybe your friend is just a good responder to nandrolone decanoate or just kept working out real hard.I find it hard to believe he wasn't bridging with another steroid,all gains fade unless you bridge or keep dosing up) for the majority of guys even nandrolone decanoate gains will fade not as fast as NPP gains but I just can't stand waiting for nandrolone decanoate to kick in so that is why I prefer NPP.  

Another vgreat method is to use Both! use nandrolone decanoate and use NPP for a few weeks till the nandrolone decanoate starts to kick in.I like the gains from NPP better personally,but everybody is diffrent

whitewidow

« Reply #162 on: August 06, 2013, 09:50:57 PM »
yeah. ideally- test base ed. but that shit hurts if you dont cut it with sterile oil. or if your source sucks

I love Test base everybody on here knows I like anabolic steroids that work faast and I used to get aquaviron amps that were not that painfull and did not bloat you to bad and a little water is to be expected on any Test ester and any water problem can be fixed.

dustin

« Reply #163 on: August 06, 2013, 09:54:57 PM »

A beautiful smile like that can get any Montreal tranny's mojo goin'!

stavios

• Getbig III
« Reply #164 on: August 06, 2013, 09:58:54 PM »
A beautiful smile like that can get any Montreal tranny's mojo goin'!

loooooooooooooollll

Red29

• Getbig III
« Reply #165 on: August 06, 2013, 10:40:02 PM »
I think nandrolone decanoate takes a long time to peak on and I am not patient. That is why I like NPP. I have used nandrolone decanoate and by the 2nd week i still was waiting for the gear to start kicking in the outcome was not that diffrent to me I think it can be individually based because I like the NPP better.The gains with most steroids seem to fade unless you bridge but some guys if they train real hard and maybe they are bridging with another compund can still keep those deca gains longer(maybe your friend is just a good responder to nandrolone decanoate or just kept working out real hard.I find it hard to believe he wasn't bridging with another steroid,all gains fade unless you bridge or keep dosing up) for the majority of guys even nandrolone decanoate gains will fade not as fast as NPP gains but I just can't stand waiting for nandrolone decanoate to kick in so that is why I prefer NPP.  

Another vgreat method is to use Both! use nandrolone decanoate and use NPP for a few weeks till the nandrolone decanoate starts to kick in.I like the gains from NPP better personally,but everybody is diffrent

Yeah I did a little front load and I  am noticing it already and im in middle of week three on 750mg. The highish dose might be the cause of it kicking in faster though cus the hormone IS being released just it's not fully release. I'm expecting the gains to start piling on in the coming months cus I'm running this till November at least. Then I'm probably going to cruise which leads me to the question... any one here used a low dose of deca to cruise on? Say 300mg.

Oh an I know my buddy wasnt cruising or running any thing else cus I hooked him up;) guy literally knew Jack shit about gear.

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #166 on: August 07, 2013, 04:33:59 AM »
Anybody want to share data from tests to back up any of these broscientific claims?

yes because universities are falling over themselves to test the difference between gym rat dosages of different test esters  ::)
T

syntaxmachine

• Getbig IV
« Reply #167 on: August 07, 2013, 05:05:14 AM »
yes because universities are falling over themselves to test the difference between gym rat dosages of different test esters  ::)

yes because getting hormone panels/blood tests done during cycles of different compounds and comparing the data requires university involvement  ::)

whitewidow

« Reply #168 on: August 07, 2013, 05:15:43 AM »
yes because getting hormone panels/blood tests done during cycles of different compounds and comparing the data requires university involvement  ::)

I just went off what I felt and what seemed to kick in faster and how I looked in the mirror never got bloodwork done till after the cycle. way after.

Psychopath

• Getbig IV
  • TEAM DIME PIECE TRANNY
« Reply #169 on: August 07, 2013, 06:55:22 AM »
I know gal, OTH, not sure about no one, but they don't use AI's.

Water retention can be controlled for the most part by AI's. Even on a shit diet and 1g+ of test, you won't sport a moon face and edema type retention.

LittleJ

• Getbig V
« Reply #170 on: August 07, 2013, 09:32:36 AM »
Ai do more harm to me.

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #171 on: August 07, 2013, 09:50:01 AM »

sorry bro i changed the lab in my house into a dining room il get it swapped back round and get on it
T

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #172 on: August 07, 2013, 09:53:49 AM »
That doesn't answer the questions about the rate at which each compound "builds up" and such
what exactly are you asking  ??? , paper work shows, prop is in the fastest and out the fastest, test cyp is in the slowest and out the slowest and test e is close to test cyp but a little slower.

Borracho

• Getbig V
  • Waking up is possible if ur tired of the dream....
« Reply #173 on: August 07, 2013, 11:59:39 AM »

Great pecs!

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #174 on: August 07, 2013, 12:23:45 PM »
I know my abc's, p comes after e.