Author Topic: Marriage...oh brother  (Read 35651 times)

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
  • my love for ronnie will never die
Re: Marriage...oh brother
« Reply #275 on: August 26, 2014, 07:47:19 AM »
Having a successful long term relationship comes down to who youre with and how you communicate.  Sixteen years with the same woman and I'm happier than I was when we first started dating.
amazing story

maybe got lucky and perfect match ???

Howard

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #276 on: August 26, 2014, 07:47:26 AM »
Having a successful long term relationship comes down to who youre with and how you communicate.  Sixteen years with the same woman and I'm happier than I was when we first started dating.

This x 10

Howard

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #277 on: August 26, 2014, 07:48:45 AM »
that was the night she found all her stuff in front of her sisters house, where she was staying the days after she left me

they had gone clubbing and in the night came home to her sisters house and the side walk was LOADED with suitcases and garbage bags full of clothes and all her other stuff (so much stuff it took me twice to drive it over)

she went real furiously mad at this point and at 4 am arrived at my home with her sister and started trashing my door

i was consulting getbig on what to do during this time but most thought it was a jokes

she left after some time and returned with police telling them i kicked her and "her" son out

and police told her to fuck off (i think they were being racist to her but it was a good thing ffor me)

Ok so is it YOUR kid or what?

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #278 on: August 26, 2014, 07:50:15 AM »
Thanks and despite the fairy tale some believe, marriage today is all about having a loving PARTNERSHIP.

Agreed. My wife and I have both enjoyed a loving partnership for almost 50 years.

Howard

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #279 on: August 26, 2014, 07:51:55 AM »
Agreed. My wife and I have both enjoyed a loving partnership for almost 50 years.

x 100!

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
« Reply #280 on: August 26, 2014, 07:54:09 AM »
Ok so is it YOUR kid or what?
OUR kid

women always doing that "my baby", "my son" when you are standing next to them like you dont exist

it rustles my jimies

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #281 on: August 26, 2014, 07:55:30 AM »
that was the night she found all her stuff in front of her sisters house, where she was staying the days after she left me

they had gone clubbing and in the night came home to her sisters house and the side walk was LOADED with suitcases and garbage bags full of clothes and all her other stuff (so much stuff it took me twice to drive it over)

she went real furiously mad at this point and at 4 am arrived at my home with her sister and started trashing my door

i was consulting getbig on what to do during this time but most thought it was a jokes

she left after some time and returned with police telling them i kicked her and "her" son out

and police told her to fuck off (i think they were being racist to her but it was a good thing ffor me)

Later she wanted some of the furniture, as I remember. You ended up complying.

Howard

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #282 on: August 26, 2014, 07:58:08 AM »
OUR kid

women always doing that "my baby", "my son" when you are standing next to them like you dont exist

it rustles my jimies

Unless you really want to raise and pay for a kid for the next 20 yrs, do NOT get any girl pregnant.

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
« Reply #283 on: August 26, 2014, 07:58:40 AM »
Later she wanted some of the furniture, as I remember. You ended up complying.
yes because in the end it was her furniture ...................... so.....

;D

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #284 on: August 26, 2014, 08:00:18 AM »
Thanks and despite the fairy tale some believe, marriage today is all about having a loving PARTNERSHIP.

X100. My wife and I work together.   Its easier when you both want the same things.
A

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
« Reply #285 on: August 26, 2014, 08:05:42 AM »
Taken from another forum, what a fucking scam concept

"No Fault Divorce is the biggest slight against the institution of marriage there is.

A good friend of mine went through that. He was well off but at one point his work required more travel than usual. His wife "got lonely" started ****ing a "friend", "fell in love" and kicked him out. I say kicked him out because when he found out one angry but non threatening text ( I read it myself) was all it took to get an order of protection. In the divorce he lost his home (which he still pays for on court order), 30% of his take home, and equal amount of that to spousal support as she is unemployed, half his retirement accounts and other investments, everything they had in savings (he found out about the affair when she withdrew everything from their accounts) which the courts would do nothing about and every last dime he had or could borrow to hire a layer for himself and her (court order).

He lives in his old room at his parents house now. The other guy now lives in the home he pays for with his ex wife and children but they will not marry as that would cost her the spousal support. When he started pulling over time to try and set back some money to get a place so he could get overnight visitation with his kids she drug him back to court for more money. They awarded it and now that he has lost all overtime due to his job scaling back he has to spend what he saved going back to court to get the payments reduced to pre OT rates.

That's the risk. Is it worth it?"

Thank Ronald Reagan, the only divorced US President.

"Probably the most well-known no-fault law was enacted in the state of California, and signed by Governor Ronald Reagan, coming into effect on January 1, 1970. At that time, lawyers and judges objected to the legal fictions used to bypass statutory requirements for obtaining a divorce, which had become more commonplace since the mid-20th century. In August 2010, New York's governor, David Paterson, signed into law a bill removing mutual-consent requirements and shortening the waiting period for "no-fault" divorce. Since at least 1985, no-fault divorce has been available in all 50 U.S. states and the District of Columbia."

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/No-fault_divorce#United_States

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #286 on: August 26, 2014, 08:10:58 AM »
yes because in the end it was her furniture ...................... so.....

;D

So....you did the right thing. You are a good man. This is what a real alpha does in these situations. ;)

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
« Reply #287 on: August 26, 2014, 08:12:23 AM »
So....you did the right thing. You are a good man. This Iis what a real alpha does in these situations. ;)

actually....... while that makes me a decent person........

reality is

she was the alpha female and i rolled over like a beta male

that is the fact

truth is bitter to those who love to swallow lies but i am a truth seeker so i can take it

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
« Reply #288 on: August 26, 2014, 08:14:40 AM »
Marriage is a Jewish/Christian institution first and foremost. It requires one to have read the Bible to have a clue what he s heading into and what it is based on.

No wonder most marriages fail nowadays, do you guys think it could have anything to do with the fact most people abandoned christianism for atheism at the exact same time?
It s like trying to operate a sophisticated tool without reading the manual first.

Don t marry then, if you re an atheist. And ask the whore who wants to marry you to read the Bible with you before you both engage. Pure common sense.

Marriage predates the Bible and historically it's found in many religions and cultures, including China, India, and it's even found today among indigenous people deep in the Amazon jungle who have never seen modern civilization.

da_vinci

• Getbig V
  • Cry me a river
« Reply #289 on: August 26, 2014, 08:14:58 AM »
Unless you really want to raise and pay for a kid for the next 20 yrs, do NOT get any girl pregnant.

MKy friend will be paying for the next 18-20 years and fuck knows how much his free time he'll spend on that kid that he didn't even plan/want with a female he didn't even know well (and she was not the female of his dreams). That's so fucked up in so many ways... yet he can't escape the reality and turn the time back.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #290 on: August 26, 2014, 08:16:29 AM »
actually....... while that makes me a decent person........

reality is

she was the alpha female and i rolled over like a beta male

that is the fact

truth is bitter to those who love to swallow lies but i am a truth seeker so i can take it

This is your take. Others see it differently. There are many ways one can show strength.

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
« Reply #291 on: August 26, 2014, 08:25:16 AM »
1. People should think about certain things when getting married. Similar backgrounds--both parents being married.

With that, you take out 1/2 the western adult population.

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
« Reply #292 on: August 26, 2014, 08:29:59 AM »
I am still on my first wife. I married very young. I was 20 years old when I married my wife and we had already lived together for more than a year by this time. My wife was a year and a half older than me....so I married an older woman.

I don't know what magic makes a good lasting relationship because there is some mystique involved. My wife and I were two of the most unlikely people to marry and stay married all these years for a number of reasons which I won't go into here. The one thing both of us were on the same page about was commitment and being real about who we were. We didn't go into this longtime relationship with the idea we could change each other to suit our needs.

Over the years, we have seen many friends marry and divorce. It is sad. Divorced people are never the same as they once were. In the case of our friends and family who have divorced, there was nothing outrageous in their relationship, which is to say no one was beating the other one up or the like.

Maybe I got lucky. So many guys say they married the consummate bitch. My wife is an angel. I know the difference too because my mother was the woman no man should marry if they want any peace in their life after marriage.

I suspect physical attraction clouds folks judgment. A physically beautiful person is not necessarily the person you should commit the rest of your life too. A wife is not a "trophy" but a partner for life.

Congratulations!   ;D

pedro01

• Getbig V
  • Hello Hunior
« Reply #293 on: August 26, 2014, 08:35:49 AM »

Agreed.

I'm happily married and have been for 15 years.

Not to the same woman though - that would be a fucking nightmare.

pedro01

• Getbig V
  • Hello Hunior
« Reply #294 on: August 26, 2014, 08:37:58 AM »
OUR kid

it rustles my jimies

lol - exes will do anything that rustles your jimies.

You just have to learn how to have your jimies rustled without them appearing to be rustled. Then chicks don't know what causes your jimies to rustle.

Capiche?

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
« Reply #295 on: August 26, 2014, 08:47:15 AM »
the beta emancipation movement wants to twist the truth and call beta alpha

family man alpha ::)

oh brother

look at the lions in the jungle, they kill females babies from former relations, pump females full of semen and sleep all day whilst females go to hunt

that is alpha

Single Male

Married Male

Divorced Male

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
« Reply #296 on: August 26, 2014, 08:50:01 AM »
Statistically, most Americans with a net worth of at least one million dollars are married, to a frugal woman, and have never been divorced.

Purge_WTF

« Reply #297 on: August 26, 2014, 08:59:56 AM »
Single Male

Married Male

Divorced Male

L  :D  L.

Howard

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #298 on: August 26, 2014, 09:01:28 AM »
MKy friend will be paying for the next 18-20 years and fuck knows how much his free time he'll spend on that kid that he didn't even plan/want with a female he didn't even know well (and she was not the female of his dreams). That's so fucked up in so many ways... yet he can't escape the reality and turn the time back.

True story- From the first time I had sex with a woman, I used the "withdrawal" method to insure I never got her pregnant.
If a man pulls out, 8-10 sec before he cums, it is near impossible to get her pregnant.
Of course, this requires the male to use some control .

Then again, if a man can't control when his dick fires, he's got no business trying to make love with any woman.

Howard

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #299 on: August 26, 2014, 09:03:18 AM »
Single Male

Married Male

Divorced Male

I nominate this for the getbig.com hall of fame  ;D