Author Topic: How much gear are pro powerlifters running?  (Read 39750 times)

youandme

• Getbig V
Re: How much gear are pro powerlifters running?
« Reply #25 on: October 12, 2013, 07:39:38 AM »
Fuck me!  I thought I was going to die of liver failure when i was on 50 mg daily!  This dude must look like Markus Ruhl!  The powerlifters I have talked to take amounts that would make gh15 scared.  Some of these guys look like their blood pressure is in the 4 digit range.  Straight up purple faces.  Amazing what the human body can withstand.  anabolichalo needs to get on this guys cycle and then his arms will break 18" unpumped.  and then he will get the girls.

The offseason, bloated, unhealthy looking Markus Ruhl? Yes.

Granted he's very strong and has been in Powerlifting USA numerous times it just seems powerlifting at his level or maybe at any very competitive level is just very unhealthy.  

oni

• Getbig IV
« Reply #26 on: October 12, 2013, 10:23:13 PM »
awesome! thanks for the info. Do you have more of that on hand?

Not with specific dosages no. People tend to keep that quite. Protocols are easy to find though. 4 week blocks of anabolics then androgens is the most common.
Clint Darden is a great resource and will coach you if you have the cash

Christo

• Getbig III
« Reply #27 on: October 13, 2013, 09:22:15 AM »
I am wondering how much gear Olympic Weightlifters are using??
(like the worldchampion of Iran with a bodyweight of 170 KG (374 pounds)

Mr.Olegowitsch

• Getbig II
« Reply #28 on: October 13, 2013, 12:08:56 PM »
Not with specific dosages no. People tend to keep that quite. Protocols are easy to find though. 4 week blocks of anabolics then androgens is the most common.
Clint Darden is a great resource and will coach you if you have the cash

One of my homies was coached (online) by Clint for some months. He also said that Clint is great. (Y)

Mr.Olegowitsch

• Getbig II
« Reply #29 on: October 13, 2013, 01:00:53 PM »

Probably a whole lot of basic stuff along with some GH and Insulina for extra recovery. Btw it is obvious that many weightlifters start pretty early with juicing (while being in their teen years), because they often reach their peak at the beginnings of their 20s.

oni

• Getbig IV
« Reply #30 on: October 13, 2013, 04:09:37 PM »

It's more about recovery for them. When they are younger and building strength then AAS is more important. When they are strong enough though, it's more HGH and low doses. You simply don't need to run that much gear for WL, it's more about training as often as possible

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #31 on: October 13, 2013, 05:24:29 PM »
Hey fellas,

what do you think... how much juice are pro powerlifters like Brandon Lilly, Dan Greene and co. running? I know it's hard to tell but maybe there are some lifters
here on getbig who have an idea of how much drugs you need to pick up those heavy ass weights. 

I am aware that training is number 1 key for success in powerlifting and that genetics, bone structure and all that things play a big role... but to be at an elite level  you got to take your ''supps''.

Who really cares?  For the most part, they are fat slobs and assholes to boot.

Kim Jong Bob

• Getbig V
  • KIM JONG IL ORIGINAL BEATIFULL MAN WITH GLASSES
« Reply #32 on: October 14, 2013, 11:44:28 AM »
lol this thread is 2 pages so obviously there are people that care.

Dago_Joe

• Getbig III
  • Better to look good than to feel good: ALWAYS
« Reply #33 on: October 14, 2013, 11:58:52 AM »
And don't forget the "ancillary" supplements these dudes also use.  Amphetamine, narcotic analgesics, anti-inflammatory, etc.  BBing is an unhealthy sport, but power lifting is in another realm of sickness.  I can actually understand doing all that shit and shortening your life tremendously if you are getting millions of bucks and tons of whores, but to do it in a sport where you LOSE money to compete for the most part, is insane.

Mr.Olegowitsch

• Getbig II
« Reply #34 on: October 15, 2013, 07:46:28 AM »

I'm a powerlifter, so I do fucking care lol and some other guys on here as well

Mr.Olegowitsch

• Getbig II
« Reply #35 on: October 15, 2013, 07:47:48 AM »

I dunno.. i'd say many pler's hit their peak at 35+

agree

aintitgrand

• Getbig II
  • I don't blast and cruise. I blast then up the dose
« Reply #36 on: October 16, 2013, 07:22:37 AM »
I don't have many powerlifting friends, but the one I do know am pretty close with.
His test dose does not go lower than a gram, he's a tren junky and loves orals (seems to be a trend from what I'm reading). I remember we were training and he went to take a piss and didn't flush. So when I went in after him it looked like someone dumped liquid rust into the toilet. Shit was scary, his kidneys must be crying for help!
I know only what he tells me, and I never really ask what he takes, I'm more interesting in his training as I'm relatively weak (for my weight) and want to increase my strength.
Compared to him, my gear intake is toddler-level haha. These guys are nuts!

aintitgrand

• Getbig II
« Reply #37 on: October 16, 2013, 07:12:55 PM »
mine only gets like that with tren.. I can run high dose so-called "toxic" orals, and not get the same color piss that even 300mg/wk tren gives me.

Perhaps it is from the tren. I never asked him what it was from, just told him he should get it checked out after his competition. After all, he was on so much shit its hard to tell what did what in there.
Thanks for the info though, I'll be trying tren next year for the first time and will look out for rusty piss. I assume its still taxing your kidneys, so if I get the same reaction as you I'll probably never touch tren again, don't wanna end up like DA.

aintitgrand

• Getbig II
« Reply #38 on: October 17, 2013, 06:59:54 AM »
I think DA had a lil more to do with banging IV meth/coke/oxycodone/heroin/morphine.... kidneys gotta filter out all the impurities. same thing happened to tom prince.... i'm amazing chris cormier hasn't had problems. dude had track-marks up and down his arms for years.  never knew craig titus to use IV, only IM out of fear of showing trackmarks for photoshoots and not being marketable. (well, IM and smoking the shit)

Yeah, kidneys will filter out anything whether it was taken orally or via needle, but I would suspect orals strain the kidneys more than injections.
I guess I should be happy I have no interest in rec drugs, if that is in fact what did it for DA and Prince.
As a side note, wasn't Tom Prince a priest or studying to be a priest before he met his current wife and became a bber? You'd think someone of his faith would just leave it at steroids and peptides, and not fuck around with hard rec drugs.

*I'm under no impression that religious people are 'holier than thou' and probably do more fucked up shit behind closed doors than atheists. But just feels weird to hear that an ex/almost priest would fuck around with hard recs.*

aintitgrand

• Getbig II
« Reply #39 on: October 17, 2013, 12:16:58 PM »
yea, but injecting impurities IV (like melting down oxy tabs and meth and coke) goes straight through the kidneys without having to be absorbed through the GI tract. even injecting benedryl iv stresses the kidneys (melted down benedryl, not pharma-injectable benedryl).

I dunno about tom being a priest... he may or may not have been a swinger (I don't know of know of anybody personally who's fucked becca), and he was absolutely a drug addict and was a drug addict for the same reasons anybody 'becomes' a drug addict... whether it's anxiety, depression, social anxiety, fear of inadequacy, ect... and he got high every fucking day allllll day for years. you'd see him every day with HUGE abcesses on his left arm/bicep/crook of his elbow. you don't get that from shooting once or twice a day... you get what he had from shooting 10-15x/day.... everyday. I know, because I had one, and so did a lot of other bbers I know. it's easy to spot if u know what you're looking for, even in 'retouched' photos in mag's.

You know what, I'm thinking of Mike Francois with the whole priest thing. Never knew much of anything about Tom, just that he had kidney failure. Thanks for the info!

Dago_Joe

• Getbig III
« Reply #40 on: October 18, 2013, 09:02:57 AM »
You know what, I'm thinking of Mike Francois with the whole priest thing. Never knew much of anything about Tom, just that he had kidney failure. Thanks for the info!

Yeah, Mike Francois was in a seminary studying to become a Roman Catholic priest before he took the plunge into pro bbing.  He was a pretty freaky looking dude back in the mid 90's.  Tom was a drug addict big time for sure and the massive amounts of NSAIDS he was using would definitely shut down his kidneys on top of the other shit he was using.  He seems to own up to a lot of it, but not all the narcotic usage.  Can't really blame him, I know how shameful it feels to have to admit you are a junky and all the things you do/did to make that habit continue day to day.  NSAIDS are treated like they are these benign drugs that only do good things by doctors.  Any ailment you go in to one of those drug dealers offices with they will tell you to take NSAIDS.  Useless overpaid drug dealers for the most part. 

Viking11

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #41 on: October 18, 2013, 04:38:09 PM »
thats not impressive at all

i pulled 500pounds natural at 185

Awesome!   I pulled 445 for 4 10 years before I even saw a steroid or used HRT.

Overload

• Getbig V
  • KO Artist
« Reply #42 on: October 19, 2013, 12:09:47 PM »
And don't forget the "ancillary" supplements these dudes also use.  Amphetamine, narcotic analgesics, anti-inflammatory, etc.  BBing is an unhealthy sport, but power lifting is in another realm of sickness.  I can actually understand doing all that shit and shortening your life tremendously if you are getting millions of bucks and tons of whores, but to do it in a sport where you LOSE money to compete for the most part, is insane.

Very true as well.

A lot of power lifters that i know have some serious insecurity issues.

I know guys who used to snort coke in the bathroom before lifting heavy weights.  They said it added 20 pounds to all their lifts.  Also know guys who would take a handful of vicodin and some caffeine pills before working out so they could train through injuries.

Crazy shit.  The worst thing i did was huff those ammonia caps before max attempts and use massive dosages of AAS.

8)

claymore

• Getbig IV
« Reply #43 on: October 19, 2013, 02:12:46 PM »
Hey fellas,

what do you think... how much juice are pro powerlifters like Brandon Lilly, Dan Greene and co. running? I know it's hard to tell but maybe there are some lifters
here on getbig who have an idea of how much drugs you need to pick up those heavy ass weights. 

I am aware that training is number 1 key for success in powerlifting and that genetics, bone structure and all that things play a big role... but to be at an elite level  you got to take your ''supps''.

I'll answer this later, gotta go squat with Stan.

Overload

• Getbig V
  • KO Artist
« Reply #44 on: October 19, 2013, 02:58:53 PM »
Claymore trains with some of the top guys in the world.  :)

8)

Dago_Joe

• Getbig III
« Reply #45 on: October 19, 2013, 07:21:01 PM »
I seriously doubt he used NSAIDS any more than an average soccer-mom. what killed his kidneys was injecting opiates, speed, and coke IV. the "Advil" stuff was an excuse for him to use in the mags.... most of us knew different. Tom was a typical asshole/coward who was bitter about everything all the time... just a real negative person, but face to face he was a pussy and wouldn't even look you in the eye, but behind a keyboard (and after doing a 1cc speedball) he was mister internet-onlympia-genetic-elite-better-everybody. karma is what happened to him. life gave him a realitycheque.

I don't doubt what you say.  I do know that when I was using 800mg ibuprofren 4 times a day as prescribed by my piece of shit drug dealer with a medical degree, my kidneys were in bad shape after 6 months.  Not to mention the ulcer I have now that almost perforated.  I rant about NSAIDS all the time because they are treated like benign beneficial substances.  They are dangerous drugs.  Period.  To top it off, my caring compassionate doctor tried to blame ME for my poor health!!!  He said it was because I ate so much protein and was a "weight lifter"!!  Really?!  This was before I knew what I know now and trusted doctors implicitly.  Fuck them all now.  They are the same as cops - it is a job to them and they could care less if you get better or drop dead.  You are a number in a file to doctors, just another body they are seeing in a day full of trying to cram in as many bodies as they can to maximize profits.  All about money, they don't give a shit about helping you or god forbid improve your health. 

Sector

• Getbig II
« Reply #46 on: October 21, 2013, 02:08:01 AM »
I don't doubt what you say.  I do know that when I was using 800mg ibuprofren 4 times a day as prescribed by my piece of shit drug dealer with a medical degree, my kidneys were in bad shape after 6 months.  Not to mention the ulcer I have now that almost perforated.  I rant about NSAIDS all the time because they are treated like benign beneficial substances.  They are dangerous drugs.  Period.  To top it off, my caring compassionate doctor tried to blame ME for my poor health!!!  He said it was because I ate so much protein and was a "weight lifter"!!  Really?!  This was before I knew what I know now and trusted doctors implicitly.  Fuck them all now.  They are the same as cops - it is a job to them and they could care less if you get better or drop dead.  You are a number in a file to doctors, just another body they are seeing in a day full of trying to cram in as many bodies as they can to maximize profits.  All about money, they don't give a shit about helping you or god forbid improve your health. 

Cause there is so much money to be made as a police officer?

Not that I dont fully agree with your opinion of doctors but theres always the good ones, though few in number.

Mr.Olegowitsch

• Getbig II
« Reply #47 on: October 21, 2013, 04:02:23 AM »
I'll answer this later, gotta go squat with Stan.

Thanks man! Looking forward your answer since you are like a real insider in this game ;)

Dago_Joe

• Getbig III
« Reply #48 on: October 21, 2013, 08:40:12 AM »
Cause there is so much money to be made as a police officer?

Not that I dont fully agree with your opinion of doctors but theres always the good ones, though few in number.

It is not about money at all for pigs.  They are on power trips.  They jerk their tiny cocks at getting to fuck with people and have them cower and plead to not get into trouble.  Just look at how people act around pigs and doctors too for that matter.  They act like pigs and docs are superhuman god-like beings.  And once again here we go with the "they are not all bad" apologists.  I say most are bad and a select few are actually good intentioned people who get caught up in a fucked system.  The entire system is the main problem.  The pigs and drug dealers with medical degrees simply work there.

oni

• Getbig IV
« Reply #49 on: October 22, 2013, 07:39:38 PM »
I work in the medical industry and there are lots of good doctors
Just need to shop around a little like any other business. One of the few times that I am actually racist but I discriminate against doctors that were trained outside of Australia/EU/USA
Especially when said doctors bring in their laptop saying it has a "virus" when the screen is broken, hope you can tell my arm doesn't have a virus if I ever break it...

I normally go for the stereotypical family doctor, white, male, middle aged, outside the city. Same with a therapist, although I prefer a female to talk to