Author Topic: What is wrong with people like Kovacs, Nasser, Atwood etc...  (Read 13156 times)

NordicNerd

• Getbig III
Re: What is wrong with people like Kovacs, Nasser, Atwood etc...
« Reply #100 on: November 26, 2013, 05:20:05 AM »
I really would like to know what goes through someone like Nick Toscani, a serious steroid user, when he reads about Kovacs etc...

I bet he thinks he is "doing it all correctly" and that he doesn`t have any "genetic history" of heart disease etc...  :D

It is well known in many forms of competitive sports that elite athletes are willing to kill themselves in order to win:

http://well.blogs.nytimes.com/2010/01/20/phys-ed-will-olympic-athletes-dope-if-they-know-it-might-kill-them/?_r=0

"There’s a well-known survey in sports, known as the Goldman Dilemma. For it, a researcher, Bob Goldman, began asking elite athletes in the 1980s whether they would take a drug that guaranteed them a gold medal but would also kill them within five years. More than half of the athletes said yes. When he repeated the survey biannually for the next decade, the results were always the same. About half of the athletes were quite ready to take the bargain."

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #101 on: November 26, 2013, 05:28:57 AM »
It is well known in many forms of competitive sports that elite athletes are willing to kill themselves in order to win:

http://well.blogs.nytimes.com/2010/01/20/phys-ed-will-olympic-athletes-dope-if-they-know-it-might-kill-them/?_r=0

"There’s a well-known survey in sports, known as the Goldman Dilemma. For it, a researcher, Bob Goldman, began asking elite athletes in the 1980s whether they would take a drug that guaranteed them a gold medal but would also kill them within five years. More than half of the athletes said yes. When he repeated the survey biannually for the next decade, the results were always the same. About half of the athletes were quite ready to take the bargain."
Problem for Greg was that he was not "elite". He was as structurally flawed as a three legged giraffe.

The_Punisher

• Getbig V
  • The Unrighteous Shall Pay
« Reply #102 on: November 26, 2013, 05:55:18 AM »
if living your life means that you have to die so young for such a  vanity sport, or whatever you wanna call it, and leaving your loved ones behind with broken hearts, I call this selfish...you are a selfish individual

Mick33

• Getbig III
« Reply #103 on: November 26, 2013, 06:15:40 AM »
If I had a friend or family member doing what they were doing, I would be absolutely brutal to them about their choice.  It seems that nobody ever gave a fuck really about these people.  You don`t just let someone continually kill themselves if you actually care about them.

Someone in your family should teach you to have some human decency and stfu for a bit until the man is buried.

Borracho

• Getbig V
  • Waking up is possible if ur tired of the dream....
« Reply #104 on: November 26, 2013, 06:22:52 AM »
kovacs, nasser, atwood etc preferred to die big than be ridiculed for looking like normal human beings here on getbig. You're damned if you do, damned if you don't when it comes to this ridiculous site.

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
« Reply #105 on: November 26, 2013, 06:53:10 AM »
in the 70's they asked every Olympic athlete from every sport  ' if you could take a pill that would gaurentee you a gold medal, but you would die five years later, what would you do?'.     apparently over 90% said they would take it.

I heard the Joe Rogan interview with Chael Sonnen. His quote was "I would give my life for the opportunity to fight Silva one more time for a rematch."

Some dudes put winning literally above all else.

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #106 on: November 26, 2013, 06:56:21 AM »
natural selection.

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
« Reply #107 on: November 26, 2013, 06:59:09 AM »
A lot of people in this thread scolding others for how they want to live their lives. Especially a lot of the "liberal" posters.  ::)

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #108 on: November 26, 2013, 09:44:33 AM »
A lot of people in this thread scolding others for how they want to live their lives. Especially a lot of the "liberal" posters.  ::)

::)
Yes, living your life by dying.  Makes perfect sense.  I personally don't care what anyone does to themselves, but that is not going to stop me from having an opinion on it. Why should it?

The same rational can be used for school shooters and knockout game participants.  They are all just "living their lives" doing something they love.

Borracho

• Getbig V
« Reply #109 on: November 26, 2013, 09:45:41 AM »
Yes, living your life by dying.  Makes perfect sense.

We're all slowly dying...why would you care if someone wants to get there quicker?

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #110 on: November 26, 2013, 09:47:01 AM »
We're all slowly dying...why would you care if someone wants to get there quicker?
I don't.  But I can have an opinion on it.

Borracho

• Getbig V
« Reply #111 on: November 26, 2013, 09:49:07 AM »
I don't.  But I can have an opinion on it.

At the end of the day none of our opinions really matter...

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #112 on: November 26, 2013, 09:51:15 AM »
At the end of the day none of our opinions really matter...
They do to bodybuilders who compete.  They are trying to impress someone other than themselves.

Borracho

• Getbig V
« Reply #113 on: November 26, 2013, 09:54:15 AM »
They do to bodybuilders who compete.  They are trying to impress someone other than themselves.

In part that's probably why they chose death. I admire the guys who do a complete 180 like dillet and get over their illness...

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
« Reply #114 on: November 26, 2013, 10:07:34 AM »
Yes, living your life by dying.  Makes perfect sense.  I personally don't care what anyone does to themselves, but that is not going to stop me from having an opinion on it. Why should it?

The same rational can be used for school shooters and knockout game participants.  They are all just "living their lives" doing something they love.

Dumb argument; possibly your dumbest I've ever read and I consider you an intelligent person.

Reason: VICTIMLESS CRIME

galeniko

• Getbig V
« Reply #115 on: November 26, 2013, 11:24:38 AM »
A lot of people in this thread scolding others for how they want to live their lives. Especially a lot of the "liberal" posters.  ::)

ah the liberals always realy only mean themselves, adn the conservatives realy just mean their own business.

doesnt count for others.

its legal to hurt yourself,and thts fine.

n

galeniko

• Getbig V
« Reply #116 on: November 26, 2013, 11:37:16 AM »
In part that's probably why they chose death. I admire the guys who do a complete 180 like dillet and get over their illness...
you always told me in pms, you wish you could just get rid of your dillet-esque size, i can confirm 8)

but , heres the other side of the coin.
in summer on hot day i went to some shop to buy tshirt tanktop, and tried them on shirtless right in the middle of the shop.
now you know, id usualy say the girl that works there will have a blueprint for masturbation for a whole while, and ppl would think its a "joke".

well,today i went to the same shop, same girl there, as she realizes its me(this time clothed,bc its freezing temps),her knees go inward, most likely to stop the vaginal fluid to run down her whole legs, she puts head downward a little bit and ask you been here this summer?
i say "ah you remember(haha offc she does)", then soon later she asks if i want to try something on, obviously wishing to see me shirtless again.

my back is unshaven and resembles a gorilla, but front is shaven, so i did her the favour and gave her another blueprint.
was a solid 6, good enough(i leave the 10s to the getbig yacht owners,stockmarket experts).

is it worth it?haha hell yes ;D ;D
n

forillagorilla

• Getbig IV
« Reply #117 on: November 26, 2013, 11:41:15 AM »
I now see how you got the handle uberbitch, getbig is obviously where you take all you're anger out for being a loser in real life. You get off by judging people, that speaks volumes

Don't let this kind of nonsense get to you. If they weren't insanely jealous they wouldn't even acknowledge you. Who really gives a damn what anyone else is doing to their body? But it does seem extremely odd to me that a grown men who obviously don't train - could spend SO much time on a site named GetBig? Lol how in the world can they work or have a social life with tens of thousands of posts - lol... The sad thing is that in "real life" they are timid little fellows that truly NEED this place...

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC
« Reply #118 on: November 26, 2013, 12:36:55 PM »
good thread TA

Your Average GymRat

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #120 on: November 26, 2013, 12:55:57 PM »
Dumb argument; possibly your dumbest I've ever read and I consider you an intelligent person.

Reason: VICTIMLESS CRIME
Unlike you, I don't consider drug usage of any kind a crime.

Hope this helps.  I would classify it as a victimless hobby whereas you call it a crime.

AlphaMaleDawg

• Getbig IV
« Reply #121 on: November 26, 2013, 12:57:35 PM »
What if you're concerned with maintaining fertility?

Also what do you say to George Farrah who has every athlete come off between cycles for multiple reasons?

1. If you are concerned you'll be the 1% of people who become infertile, don't juice ever.

2. I hardly think the difference between going off cold turkey and cruising on TRT would make any difference as far as repairing the body goes.

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
« Reply #122 on: November 26, 2013, 12:58:17 PM »
Unlike you, I don't consider drug usage of any kind a crime.

Hope this helps.  I would classify it as a victimless hobby whereas you call it a crime.

Your Government does.

Anyways, youre arguing Semantics; you know what I meant bro. I thought you would have a better rebuttal but I think you realize your own contradictions on this matter.

Conker

• Getbig IV
  • looks like you went for the overcooked potato look
« Reply #123 on: November 26, 2013, 03:14:09 PM »
A lot of holy than thou BS in this thread.

Loads of people do things that are potentially dangerous, drive racing cars for a hobby, go parachuting or sky diving, smoke, drink whatever else.
You can't go through life living in a bubble not doing anything that may have risks attached. I enjoy lifting weights ,I enjoy it more with a bit of juice.
What are you gonna do, live life a monk and then get cancer at 50 anyway, and regret not doing the things you wanted to because you didn't want to put yourself at any risk.

And there may be a lot of steroid abusers that end up with health problems or die young, but there are way more that go on to live a long life.

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #124 on: November 26, 2013, 03:36:58 PM »
A lot of holy than thou BS in this thread.

Loads of people do things that are potentially dangerous, drive racing cars for a hobby, go parachuting or sky diving, smoke, drink whatever else.
You can't go through life living in a bubble not doing anything that may have risks attached. I enjoy lifting weights ,I enjoy it more with a bit of juice.
What are you gonna do, live life a monk and then get cancer at 50 anyway, and regret not doing the things you wanted to because you didn't want to put yourself at any risk.

And there may be a lot of steroid abusers that end up with health problems or die young, but there are way more that go on to live a long life.
I see we have an intellectual here.