Author Topic: Ferguson 'victim' has rap sheet, robbed store same morning  (Read 79203 times)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
Re: Ferguson 'victim' has rap sheet, robbed store same morning
« Reply #350 on: August 25, 2014, 06:52:11 PM »
the robbery took like 3 or 4 days to come out and was released the same day the ID of the officer was.

Why do you constantly need to make shit up?

sorry, it's been what, 3 weeks?   they still can't get shooting straight.

dude,, you know if it was crystal clear (like that St Louis shooting), we'd hear about it the next day.

I tell ya man - it's possible to consider brown to be a piece of shit AND not lapdog the shitty police dept there at the same time.  You dont have to choose a side lol.

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #351 on: August 25, 2014, 06:54:26 PM »
sorry, it's been what, 3 weeks?   they still can't get shooting straight.

dude,, you know if it was crystal clear (like that St Louis shooting), we'd hear about it the next day.

I tell ya man - it's possible to consider brown to be a piece of shit AND not lapdog the shitty police dept there at the same time.  You dont have to choose a side lol.
LMFAO whos choosing a side?

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244
« Reply #352 on: August 25, 2014, 07:42:42 PM »
More White House officials at Michael Brown's funeral than Thatcher's | Fox News
FOXNEWS.COM ^ | 2014-08-25
Posted on August 25, 2014 at 9:11:07 PM EDT by FreeAtlanta

The White House sent three officials to attend Monday's funeral for Michael Brown in St. Louis -- three more than it sent for former British Prime Minister Margaret Thatcher's funeral last year.

Article Link: More White House officials at Michael Brown’s funeral than Thatcher’s | Fox News (http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2014/08/25/more-white-house-officials-at-michael-browns-funeral-than-thatchers/)

Posted with Article Posting Assistant: (http://code-happy.bahits.com/?p=62)

Michael Brown was an American who died on American soil at the hands of the people charged with protecting him... Thatcher wasn't.
w

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #353 on: August 26, 2014, 01:41:09 AM »
Michael Brown was an American who died on American soil at the hands of the people charged with protecting him... Thatcher wasn't.

Youre bending the narrative.  The police are charged with protecting the public from the likes of people like Michael Brown.
A

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #354 on: August 26, 2014, 05:56:57 AM »
the fact it's been 2 weeks and both city/county police departments PASSED on an actual autopsy, nobody is releasing anything aobut the shooting but we have a dictionary about the robbery lol..

I'm betting there will be some big discrepancy that cannot be quite explained away... Maybe the robber beat up the cop, turned to flee, and the cop regained his poise and fired a round... dude attacked again and got wasted.  totally understanable, but questionable on the legality side of it, to plug a dude running away with no clear felony other than eluding on the menu.

IMO, that's why it's been silent on that front.  Do I think the cop should be charged?  NO NO NO.  Do I think he was dazed and pissed off royally and embarassed?  Of course. Do I think cop probably shot a dude fleeing with bullet #1?  yep.   But he shoudln't go to jail for it.  Real life shit is real life shit.  Brown had no choice by to charge or catch rounds in the back, and at that point, he was lights out either way. 

Brown charges and catches the rest of the bullets and maybe gets "one for good measure"... clear headshot from above at the end. 

Cop might be a cold blooded dude, he may never deserve to ever walk the beat again if he did issue a headshot to a dude after wasting him.  But after getting his ass whopped, he probbaly wasn't thinking clearly.  Again, it's real life. 

THE PAUSE.    Is that the reason?   

Attorney: New audio reveals pause in gunfire when Michael Brown shot

(CNN) -- Could a newly released audio provide more clues on what led up to Michael Brown's shooting death?
The FBI has questioned a man who says he recorded audio of gunfire at the time Brown was shot by Ferguson police on August 9, the man's attorney told CNN.

In the recording, a quick series of shots can be heard, followed by a pause and then another quick succession of shots.
Forensic audio expert Paul Ginsberg analyzed the recording and said he detected at least 10 gunshots -- a cluster of six, followed by four.

"I was very concerned about that pause ... because it's not just the number of gunshots, it's how they're fired," the man's attorney, Lopa Blumenthal, told CNN's Don Lemon. "And that has a huge relevance on how this case might finally end up."
The man, who asked that his identity not be revealed, lives near the site of the shooting and was close enough to have heard the gunshots, his attorney said.

He was speaking to a friend on a video chat service and happened to be recording the conversation at the same time Brown was shot, Blumenthal said.

The attorney said she learned of the man's recording late last week from a mutual friend.
"I had to get his consent before I could reach out to the FBI," Blumenthal said.

The meaning of the pause
It's difficult to prove from the audio why the pause took place or whose narrative it supports.
Attorney Chris Chestnut said he was surprised by the gap in shots.

"It's the pause that gives most concern in a police shooting, especially with an unarmed victim, because at this point Mr. Brown is defenseless -- he has no weapon," said Chestnut, who represented the family of Jonathan Ferrell.

cnn

RRKore

• Getbig IV
« Reply #355 on: August 26, 2014, 08:28:48 AM »

THE PAUSE.    Is that the reason?   

Attorney: New audio reveals pause in gunfire when Michael Brown shot

(CNN) -- Could a newly released audio provide more clues on what led up to Michael Brown's shooting death?
The FBI has questioned a man who says he recorded audio of gunfire at the time Brown was shot by Ferguson police on August 9, the man's attorney told CNN.

In the recording, a quick series of shots can be heard, followed by a pause and then another quick succession of shots.
Forensic audio expert Paul Ginsberg analyzed the recording and said he detected at least 10 gunshots -- a cluster of six, followed by four.

"I was very concerned about that pause ... because it's not just the number of gunshots, it's how they're fired," the man's attorney, Lopa Blumenthal, told CNN's Don Lemon. "And that has a huge relevance on how this case might finally end up."
The man, who asked that his identity not be revealed, lives near the site of the shooting and was close enough to have heard the gunshots, his attorney said.

He was speaking to a friend on a video chat service and happened to be recording the conversation at the same time Brown was shot, Blumenthal said.

The attorney said she learned of the man's recording late last week from a mutual friend.
"I had to get his consent before I could reach out to the FBI," Blumenthal said.

The meaning of the pause
It's difficult to prove from the audio why the pause took place or whose narrative it supports.
Attorney Chris Chestnut said he was surprised by the gap in shots.

"It's the pause that gives most concern in a police shooting, especially with an unarmed victim, because at this point Mr. Brown is defenseless -- he has no weapon," said Chestnut, who represented the family of Jonathan Ferrell.

cnn

Very interesting. 

Are the police still claiming there was one shot fired from inside the vehicle? 

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #356 on: August 26, 2014, 08:45:20 AM »
Very interesting. 

Are the police still claiming there was one shot fired from inside the vehicle? 

Not sure. Not sure if this recording is legit. We'll have to wait until the investigation is over if we are really interested in the facts of what happened. 

OzmO

• Getbig V
  • Drink enough Kool-aid and you'll think its healthy
« Reply #357 on: August 26, 2014, 08:53:18 AM »
Not sure. Not sure if this recording is legit. We'll have to wait until the investigation is over if we are really interested in the facts of what happened. 

I agree.  Did Wilson wrongfully shoot him?

How do the protesters feel if it comes out Wilson's actions were justified under the law and Police code?

What should happen if it comes out that he wrongfully shot him?  What should his punishment be?

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #358 on: August 26, 2014, 09:28:57 AM »

How do the protesters feel if it comes out Wilson's actions were justified under the law and Police code?

What should happen if it comes out that he wrongfully shot him?  What should his punishment be?

A few thuggies got some free OE and Colt 45's - nothing else matters.

JOHN MATRIX

• Getbig V
  • the Media is the Problem
« Reply #359 on: August 26, 2014, 09:35:33 AM »
Youre bending the narrative.  The police are charged with protecting the public from the likes of people like Michael Brown.

Lol...owned

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #360 on: August 26, 2014, 09:36:18 AM »

;D

OzmO

• Getbig V
« Reply #361 on: August 26, 2014, 09:39:09 AM »

ouch.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #362 on: August 26, 2014, 10:08:08 AM »
6 rapid shots... then a pause... then 4 rapid shots.... last one was a headshot from above, down on the dome.

Now, if this new evidence ends up being very different from the original cop's account (If we ever get that lol), I suppose some will just blame clerical error, etc.  

But IMO, they KNEW some camera out there would be recording something, even just audio... and they did receive this recording at some point... the original story wasn't gonna hold water anymore, and you can't walk it back once it's written down.

Guys, at some point, it'll be 4 weeks, 5 weeks, 6 weeks... with more and more tapes and witnesses and other empirical evidence that really counters the original tale... and we'll have to ask... does any department really make this many mistakes (particularly when the mistakes benefit the police and reduce their culpability every time)?   OR at some point, do we admit they're lying?  

RRKore

• Getbig IV
« Reply #363 on: August 26, 2014, 10:23:28 AM »

100% true. 

Did you hear the recording, though? 

It's hilarious in that the dude sounds like he's creepily semi-harassing some (probably foreign) woman;  "You are SO pretty".  lol

On that basis alone, the tape is probably real.  lol

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #364 on: August 26, 2014, 10:36:48 AM »
Have not heard the tape, but the pause sounds consistent with someone saying he kept advancing after being shot. 

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #365 on: August 26, 2014, 10:39:08 AM »
I agree.  Did Wilson wrongfully shoot him?

What should happen if it comes out that he wrongfully shot him?  What should his punishment be?

sounds like Brown may have been daring him after their initial scuffle.  

They tusseled... cop got punched in the face, and fired wildly, possibly hitting Brown with that one bullet in the arm.

Brown retreats, cop yells stop.  Brown turns around.  Bleeding but very much alive.  Daring the cop to shoot him again.  At this point, against a bleeding, unarmed man, they are trained not to issue headshots lol.   But in the heat of the moment, he's just a man, he's hurt, and maybe he does see brown move an inch and he shoots him four more times.

And the headshot, they might have been pure emotion/anger at the end.  Brown probably dies without that final "coup de grace", but many men have gone to prison for that one final headshot to really wrap things up.  

Any cop that issues a headshot shouldn't be a cop anymore.  Maybe not a life sentence - he did get his ass whooped, he was in a scary situation.  But he shouldn't ever be armed with life/death decision making ability again.  the headshot... I really wanna see details/ballistics of that.  Maybe he did it with a weird lucky shot as Brown fell, and really just got lucky... but wow, dome from above.... yikes.

JOHN MATRIX

• Getbig V
  • the Media is the Problem
« Reply #366 on: August 26, 2014, 10:55:46 AM »
If 6-4, 290 lb thug is bullrushing me im gonna empty as many rounds as i can into him. You have to. This isnt the movies where one handgun bullet instantly knocks down/kills anyone. A man that size who is determined isnt going to be immediately stopped with a 9mm with anything other than a headshot. If he reaches you, chances are you get severely beaten, maybe critically, and hes gonna get your gun out of your hand and probably use it.

All accounts brown attacked/rushed him. Cop did exactly what he was trained to do. If brown was a white kid, or an asian kid, or a civilized black kid, he probably would have not escalated the situation and hed be alive today. But he wanted to be a punk neegar and stupidly attack a cop. Thats why he got shot.

OzmO

• Getbig V
« Reply #367 on: August 26, 2014, 10:59:11 AM »
If 6-4, 290 lb thug is bullrushing me im gonna empty as many rounds as i can into him. You have to. This isnt the movies where one handgun bullet instantly knocks down/kills anyone. A man that size who is determined isnt going to be immediately stopped with a 9mm with anything other than a headshot. If he reaches you, chances are you get severely beaten, maybe critically, and hes gonna get your gun out of your hand and probably use it.

All accounts brown attacked/rushed him. Cop did exactly what he was trained to do. If brown was a white kid, or an asian kid, or a civilized black kid, he probably would have not escalated the situation and hed be alive today. But he wanted to be a punk neegar and stupidly attack a cop. Thats why he got shot.

And if it was 6'4 290lb white guy shot by a black cop would be OK for white people to protest, riot, loot and compare it too white Jesus getting crucified on the cross?

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #368 on: August 26, 2014, 11:04:19 AM »

If he rushed the cop, then I agree with everything you said.  They are trained to shoot to stop the threat, and if the guy was still advancing, he was still a threat.

RRKore

• Getbig IV
« Reply #369 on: August 26, 2014, 11:17:09 AM »

All accounts? WTF?

BTW, how big is Wilson (the cop)? 

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #370 on: August 26, 2014, 11:19:25 AM »
And if it was 6'4 290lb white guy shot by a black cop would be OK for white people to protest, riot, loot and compare it too white Jesus getting crucified on the cross?

The purpose of these riots has nothing to do with protesting injustice.  They are intended as a method of intimidation and extortion.  We've written this community a blank check and they cashed it.
A

OzmO

• Getbig V
« Reply #371 on: August 26, 2014, 11:21:29 AM »
The purpose of these riots has nothing to do with protesting injustice.  They are intended as a method of intimidation and extortion.  We've written this community a blank check and they cashed it.

Cashed on white guilt?

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #372 on: August 26, 2014, 11:23:34 AM »
Cashed on white guilt?

Yes, its a strategy that has been employed for over fifty years.  One only needs to look at the way the media has provided cover by justifying the actions of the rioters. There is rarely if ever any repercussions for this kind of behavior.
A

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #373 on: August 26, 2014, 11:26:08 AM »
All accounts? WTF?

BTW, how big is Wilson (the cop)? 

This says 5'7" 170.  I don't know if that's accurate, but in looking at his picture, I'd peg him at a buck 70 max.

http://www.onecitizenspeaking.com/2014/08/ferguson-police-officer-darren-wilson-hosed-by-black-racists-and-agitators.html

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #374 on: August 26, 2014, 11:36:49 AM »

1. I don't know if he wrongfully shot him, or if he justifiably shot him. I suspect no one here does

2. The facts aren't what most protesters are after. They want the officer prosecuted. Anything short of an indictment and conviction will be viewed as a cover up by the man

3. If it is found he wrongfully shot him he should be indicted and go to trial. The punishment should be what the jurors/judge decide based on the totality of the circumstances and facts.