Author Topic: Happy Sunday  (Read 57716 times)

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
Re: Happy Sunday
« Reply #225 on: March 03, 2015, 12:36:49 PM »

LOOK AT AUNT EDNA LOOKING CLOSELY IN A DATED PHOTO,,,

d0nny2600

• Getbig V
  • http://i.imgur.com/mCzI3N5.jpg
« Reply #226 on: March 03, 2015, 12:37:04 PM »
I post in these types of threads not to win the discussion. 

I post in these threads because I care about others and want to win them for Christ.

Fact of the matter is I'm typically declared the delusional loser in every single one of these threads.
Mos I like you and admire your morals etc but this statement makes you sound like Tbombz.

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #227 on: March 03, 2015, 12:52:56 PM »
x

TheShape.

• Getbig V
« Reply #228 on: March 03, 2015, 12:55:18 PM »
^^^Fucking great.  ;D

Knooger

• Getbig V
« Reply #229 on: March 03, 2015, 01:01:05 PM »
^^^Fucking great.  ;D

Ron/Jesus isn't wise to touch him without a gloved hand.

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #230 on: March 03, 2015, 01:33:17 PM »
he s full of regrets, of anger , is affraid of death and suffering, and to redeem himself he suddenly feels the need to help, purify, other people ''spreading the ultimate truth'' ...hoping it will change anything in his own failed life... Truth is we are animals and he is a weak one that failed at life because his caregivers misled him and didnt protect him or made him strong enough to face the competition of others in life. Again dude probably been sexually abused by a father figure in his youth to go the gay route at some point in his life.
When a tool is damaged beyond repair, you have no use for it anymore and you throw it in the garbage bin and replace it with another, new, better one. It is the same with animal lives; when someone is useless to other, has nothing to provide , bring to them to help insure or improve their odds of survival, people reject, abandon him or her. Sometimes people are so damaged they arent of any use anymore and simply have no reasons to live anymore. Taylor  is probably realizing progressively the true animal nature of people , how brutal and unfair life is, and tries to give a nice reassuring meaning to life just like many people do when they realize their lives are ruined and that they got owned without having been able to do anything about it.

:)

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #231 on: March 03, 2015, 01:44:50 PM »
What have I ever written here that has made me look better?  :D

Honestly, how would I or anyone else know. Even those of us who want to be completely honest, inadvertently color what we write to make ourselves look better. I suppose there are some folks who have such low self esteem that they actually make themselves appear worse than they are. You don't strike me as such a person.

I'll give you that from what you posted over time, you seem pretty honest. Well, except when you posted that you'd died in a car crash. You posted about your issues with alcohol and that takes courage. Most folks don't want to admit that they have a problem with alcohol.

Sometimes your posts are particularly mean and sarcastic. Is this the real you? I doubt it. Everyone has their moments, some are good and others not so good.

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
  • Isaiah40:28-31 ✝ Romans10:9 ✝ 1Peter3:15
« Reply #232 on: March 03, 2015, 01:45:53 PM »
Mos I like you and admire your morals etc but this statement makes you sound like Tbombz.

Which part?  Caring about others or representing Christ?

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #233 on: March 03, 2015, 01:48:57 PM »
man of steel is a really nice guy

much as i disagree with his beliefs

i respect that he is happy to put himself out there and live his life according to them

he is a humble man humble indeed
T

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #234 on: March 03, 2015, 01:49:43 PM »
My favorite debate, religion.  And it all started with Tbombz.

What if Tbombz is the new Jesus?  Anybody ever thought of that?  What if this guy starts turning water into wine and shit?

Prepare for the rapture friends.

8)

This is a big leap; going from finding Christ to being Christ. I'm not holding my breath for this one.

I'm happy for Tbombz that he is trying to do something positive with his life for a change. It's been a long time coming. Have you ever noticed that when people believe they are on to something good, they want to share it with others? It must be frustrating for them when they encounter folks who don't feel the need to be "saved".

Knooger

• Getbig V
« Reply #235 on: March 03, 2015, 01:51:27 PM »
Have you ever noticed that when people believe they are on to something good, they want to share it with others?

I try not to introduce Getbig to others.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #236 on: March 03, 2015, 01:55:11 PM »
I try not to introduce Getbig to others.

Are you saying that Getbig isn't something good?  ;D

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #237 on: March 03, 2015, 02:22:43 PM »
thanks daddy waddy..  :) i wish you would go back on some steroids and get that killer body back.. if you do..  i can deep throat 12 inches..  :)

Knooger

• Getbig V
« Reply #238 on: March 03, 2015, 02:35:40 PM »
Are you saying that Getbig isn't something good?  ;D

I think it's good, I doubt normal people would agree.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #239 on: March 03, 2015, 02:46:23 PM »
I think it's good, I doubt normal people would agree.

I resent the implication that I am not normal.... ;D I'm about as normal as they come. Oh, do you mean people who aren't into social networking? Some would say they are abnormal.

Knooger

• Getbig V
« Reply #240 on: March 03, 2015, 02:55:24 PM »
I resent the implication that I am not normal.... ;D I'm about as normal as they come. Oh, do you mean people who aren't into social networking? Some would say they are abnormal.

It takes a pretty deviant sense of humor to wanna hang around this shit hole.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #241 on: March 03, 2015, 03:03:46 PM »
It takes a pretty deviant sense of humor to wanna hang around this shit hole.

Yeah I get it. It's like the old saying, "tell me who your friends are and I'll tell you who you are." Or the one about, "birds of a feather, flock together." These are things I heard growing up. I didn't buy it then and I am not buying it now.  ;D

TheShape.

• Getbig V
« Reply #242 on: March 03, 2015, 03:07:44 PM »

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #243 on: March 03, 2015, 03:11:43 PM »
Genesis 15:6
6 And Abram believed the Lord, and the Lord counted him as righteous because of his faith.

I probably have two dozen other posts I've written in threads like this about this exact thing.   Will anyone here read it LOL?

I always read your responses to me, but you misunderstood my post. In those verses, faith is synonymous with trust, as in "Have faith that your father's decision is for the best."

Not at all what faith in God means anymore.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #244 on: March 03, 2015, 04:30:46 PM »
X

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
« Reply #245 on: March 03, 2015, 06:23:03 PM »
AS this escalates into more pages and its starting to get more deeper ,the religious board is awaiting ..
No, that's what we don't need around here. Popular threads should stay on the G&O where they belong. None of us are forced to click on a thread.

Almost everything that gets moved to a subforum immediately flatlines.

Big N

• Getbig V
  • Veteran Fella
« Reply #246 on: March 03, 2015, 07:24:43 PM »
Man what in the hell is going on in here
#

Knooger

• Getbig V
« Reply #247 on: March 03, 2015, 07:30:39 PM »
Man what in the hell is going on in here

Sort of a gay church orgy.

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
  • Isaiah40:28-31 ✝ Romans10:9 ✝ 1Peter3:15
« Reply #248 on: March 03, 2015, 09:34:17 PM »
I always read your responses to me, but you misunderstood my post. In those verses, faith is synonymous with trust, as in "Have faith that your father's decision is for the best."

Not at all what faith in God means anymore.

I know you do...no worries...that was more of a general reply.  I've been told by multiple folks that they don't read my replies even if they asked me something.

What would you say faith means today?

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #249 on: March 04, 2015, 12:18:07 AM »
I know you do...no worries...that was more of a general reply.  I've been told by multiple folks that they don't read my replies even if they asked me something.

What would you say faith mean today?

Suspending disbelief.