Author Topic: advanced black societies  (Read 9812 times)

residue

• Getbig V
  • Adonis 3:16
Re: advanced black societies
« Reply #100 on: July 14, 2016, 01:59:16 PM »
The Moors pretty much brought Europe out of the dark ages with literacy, universities and mathematics. For 700 years or so (up till 1490's) they were by far the most  advanced/enlightened of what the world had to offer at the time.

it's the Moops

BBSSchlemiel

• Getbig IV
« Reply #101 on: July 14, 2016, 02:12:31 PM »
sceagacros:
"The Moors pretty much brought Europe out of the dark ages with literacy, universities and mathematics. For 700 years or so (up till 1490's) they were by far the most  advanced/enlightened of what the world had to offer at the time."

What drugs are you on?

Howard

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #102 on: July 14, 2016, 02:47:06 PM »
OK guys thanks for all your feedback.  I take it there are no successful African societies.

It seems the black man may be incapable of advancing himself (as a group).

This does not bode well for a future where black people are spreading all over Europe and the west.

I think it might be wise to do a quick internet search on cities world wide with the highest quality of life ( for the avg citizen living there). Look at avg income, housing costs, crime rates , etc
THEN look at the demographics ( race, religion, etc) of the people living in the best cities.

drkaje

• Getbig V
  • Quiet, Err. I'm transmitting rage.
« Reply #103 on: July 14, 2016, 03:09:19 PM »
I think it might be wise to do a quick internet search on cities world wide with the highest quality of life ( for the avg citizen living there). Look at avg income, housing costs, crime rates , etc
THEN look at the demographics ( race, religion, etc) of the people living in the best cities.

Would you also factor in cost of living?

irishdave

• Getbig V
  • It ain’t over ‘TIL it’s over
« Reply #104 on: July 14, 2016, 05:08:43 PM »
Gotta love how he has painted an imaginary friend in those selfie-shots.

And use mspaint!

mr.turbo

• Getbig V
  • Team Freedom
« Reply #105 on: July 14, 2016, 05:41:17 PM »
And use mspaint!

does the pic remind you of your black girlfriend?

???
"

rocco-x

• Getbig III
  • when all else fails just blame it on the "man"
« Reply #106 on: July 14, 2016, 07:11:54 PM »
They've given society drive by's,kool-aid (both as a drink AND hair color for hood rats),the aroma of urine stenched hallways,they gives hope to countless 400lb white woman also known as "big boneded bitches"...let's see what else

irishdave

• Getbig V
  • It ain’t over ‘TIL it’s over
« Reply #107 on: July 16, 2016, 05:57:09 AM »
does the pic remind you of your black girlfriend?

???

i don't have a black gf, i have a black slave i fuck whenever the need arises! Dat boooty!

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #108 on: July 16, 2016, 09:42:40 AM »
it's the Moops

Oh, noooo. I'm so sorry. The card says ...

Slapper

• Getbig V
  • Vincit qui se vincit
« Reply #109 on: July 16, 2016, 12:00:37 PM »
I know that in Tulsa, OK, back in the XIX Century, there was a reasonably large African American community that was particularly wealthy and studious.

The folks there were so entrepreneurial they had their own Black Wall Street.

Eventually the racist wave that swept the US during the Nadir ended all of that in what is, to this day, the only aerial bombardment carried out within the borders of the continental US: Hordes of white uncontrollable Tulsans took to the streets to demand the African American population to leave the town immediately (which was common in those days, that's why a large part of blacks in the US now live in urban areas). Although Black folks put up a fight at first, they were quickly reduced by aerial bombardments aided by the local "authorities," members of the police and, of course, the KKK.

Zillotch

• Getbig V
  • the smoke of their torment ascendeth up for ever
« Reply #110 on: July 16, 2016, 12:11:57 PM »
I know that in Tulsa, OK, back in the XIX Century, there was a reasonably large African American community that was particularly wealthy and studious.

Eventually the racist wave that swept the US during the Nadir ended all of that in what is, to this day, the only aerial bombardment carried out within the borders of the continental US: Hordes of white uncontrollable Tulsans took to the streets to demand the African American population to leave the town immediately (which was common in those days, that's why a large part of blacks in the US now live in urban areas). Although Black folks put up a fight at first, they were quickly reduced by aerial bombardments aided by the local "authorities," members of the police and, of course, the KKK.

Whites had some balls and backbone at one point….. now you weep while blacks fuck your women.

Amazing.

Blacks are pathetic cry babies and whites are just pathetic at this point. Both deserve to be wiped out.

Let the Jews have it. 

mr.turbo

• Getbig V
  • Team Freedom
« Reply #111 on: July 16, 2016, 12:18:23 PM »
Whites had some balls and backbone at one point….. now you weep while blacks fuck your women.

Amazing.

Blacks are pathetic cry babies and whites are just pathetic at this point. Both deserve to be wiped out.

Let the Jews have it. 

Have you killed or incinerated anyone lately?

keep us updated on your activities in this regard thanks.
"

mr.turbo

• Getbig V
  • Team Freedom
« Reply #112 on: July 16, 2016, 12:22:07 PM »

philly was bombed in 1985

"

Slapper

• Getbig V
  • Vincit qui se vincit
« Reply #113 on: July 16, 2016, 12:33:28 PM »
philly was bombed in 1985

Thanks, I did not know that.

On the subject at hand... let me just add that the Black community in Tulsa was WAY more advanced than the white community. It wasn't just one thing, it was everything: They had indoor plumbing, mandatory schooling for kids and scholarship + grants, they had their own bus system, own banking/financing system, et cetera. The apartheid system white authorities had imposed on the town backfired on them BIG TIME, and Black folks learned to live and thrive within such a hostile environment. Of course, whites saw that and wasted no time in making sure they disappeared.

Slapper

• Getbig V
  • Vincit qui se vincit
« Reply #114 on: July 16, 2016, 12:37:51 PM »

Amazing.

Let the Jews have it. 

I have no problem with racist white folks ONLY if they learn to articulate what they really fucking want. My take on the racist language is that what many white folks REALLY want is their privileged societies back. And to get them back, Black folks need to accept living as second class citizens, the Asians to live in Chinatowns, et cetera.

Come out and say it. It's Ok, noone is going to put a bullet in the back of your head.

Princess L

• Getbig V
  • I stop for turtles
« Reply #115 on: July 29, 2016, 07:09:10 PM »
Race issues in this country (in regards to  black folk) aren't just slavery and the blm movement. They're not even really connected. There's a whole sordid, complicated history of intense racial oppression in America. You don't even have to mention slavery.

Largely perpetrated by Democrats

http://newstalk1130.iheart.com/onair/common-sense-central-37717/do-black-lives-really-matter-to-14957499/

: