Author Topic: Top 15 Democratic presidential candidates in 2020  (Read 420185 times)

Kwon3

Re: Top 15 Democratic presidential candidates in 2020
« Reply #100 on: October 30, 2018, 07:28:28 PM »
It hurts my brain to think about what's going to happen 2 years from now when we elect the president. Trump was a surprise to many. There's probably more surprises to come.
It's going to depend in large part on how Republicans vote next month whether Trump gets 4 more years in 2020. We stood squarely behind him over Brett Kavanaugh and we'll do it again next month, but how much exactly remains to be seen. Midterms are historically tough for sitting presidents. But the Left's doom & gloom predictions in November 2016 proved to be unfounded. Two years later, he's decimated a significant portion of the old guard that was resisting him in his own party and has remained in contact with the people who elected him by cleverly rallying again all over the country, something no President has done in America history in non-election years. He's 72 years old and has health problems with an average of 4hrs of sleep and one of the most stressful jobs in the world plus the entire media sitting on his neck, can't be easy. Men half his age would be burned out by now.

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #101 on: October 31, 2018, 03:51:13 PM »
It hurts my brain to think about what's going to happen 2 years from now when we elect the president. Trump was a surprise to many. There's probably more surprises to come.
Creepy uncle Joe going to get exposed and blasted if he even thinks about it.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Kwon3

« Reply #102 on: October 31, 2018, 07:30:18 PM »
Creepy uncle Joe going to get exposed and blasted if he even thinks about it.
He fondles and touches women inappropriately, and it's all on tape. He's also made prejudicial statements about blacks and did it when he was running against Obama. He's a shitbag. This is who the Left sees as the best and brightest patron saint.

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #103 on: October 31, 2018, 07:49:43 PM »
He fondles and touches women inappropriately, and it's all on tape. He's also made prejudicial statements about blacks and did it when he was running against Obama. He's a shitbag. This is who the Left sees as the best and brightest patron saint.

And he is STILL better than the current Dufus

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #104 on: October 31, 2018, 08:00:54 PM »

lol

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #105 on: November 01, 2018, 06:06:32 PM »
There must be hundreds of pics/vids of him touching, grabbing, kissing on young girls. It's actually amazing he hasn't been called out, even by the liberal media.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Yamcha

• Getbig V
  • Fundie
« Reply #106 on: November 02, 2018, 08:45:13 AM »

better at fondling women? I'll concede that.

But I have yet to see Biden get a whore to pay HIM for sex (i.e. Stormy).
a

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #107 on: November 02, 2018, 07:06:39 PM »

CIA's Communications Catastrophe Revealed

In 2013, hundreds of CIA officers — many working nonstop for weeks — scrambled to contain a disaster of global proportions: a compromise of the agency’s internet-based covert communications system used to interact with its informants in dark corners around the world. Teams of CIA experts worked feverishly to take down and reconfigure the websites secretly used for these communications; others managed operations to quickly spirit assets to safety and oversaw other forms of triage.

“When this was going on, it was all that mattered,” said one former intelligence community official. The situation was “catastrophic,” said another former senior intelligence official.

From around 2009 to 2013, the U.S. intelligence community experienced crippling intelligence failures related to the secret internet-based communications system, a key means for remote messaging between CIA officers and their sources on the ground worldwide. The previously unreported global problem originated in Iran and spiderwebbed to other countries, and was left unrepaired — despite warnings about what was happening — until more than two dozen sources died in China in 2011 and 2012 as a result, according to 11 former intelligence and national security officials.

The disaster ensnared every corner of the national security bureaucracy — from multiple intelligence agencies, congressional intelligence committees and independent contractors to internal government watchdogs — forcing a slow-moving, complex government machine to grapple with the deadly dangers of emerging technologies.

https://finance.yahoo.com/news/cias-communications-suffered-catastrophic-compromise-started-iran-090018710.html

And Which Dindu Dufus was President them.

Why not cry a river at Donald being Your President.
Must Hurt So Much Everyday.

😂😂😂😂😂

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #108 on: November 04, 2018, 02:56:03 AM »

Hilarious.  Both Biden and ofagget never worked a real job in their lives

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #109 on: November 04, 2018, 05:43:00 PM »
Hilarious.  Both Biden and ofagget never worked a real job in their lives

Maybe not blue collar jobs. With an advanced education at Occidental College, Columbia University, and Harvard Law School, Obama got his J.D., magna cum laude, why would he need to? He did briefly work as a civil rights attorney.

Biden also has a law degree and began working as an attorney immediately following graduation.

You're an attorney. Do you not think it's a real job? Perhaps it isn't if you have no clients. ;)

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #110 on: November 04, 2018, 05:49:52 PM »
Maybe not blue collar jobs. With an advanced education at Occidental College, Columbia University, and Harvard Law School, where he got his J.D., magna cum laude, why would he?

Neither a real job ever.   Ever. 

Both are worthless garbage and parasites.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #111 on: November 09, 2018, 10:59:15 AM »
KIRSTEN GILLIBRAND STILL CONSIDERING A 2020 PRESIDENTIAL RUN DESPITE PROMISING NOT TO
11/09/2018 | POLITICS
Molly Prince | Politics Reporter

Democratic New York Sen. Kirsten Gillibrand announced Thursday that she is still considering launching a bid for the presidency in 2020, even though she promised prior to her midterm election that she would serve her full six-year term if re-elected to the Senate.

While appearing on “The Late Show,” host Stephen Colbert asked the New York senator whether she’s contemplating a presidential run.

“I do think it’s an important question,” Gillibrand responded. “I believe it’s a moral question for me … And as I’ve traveled across my state, across this country for all these candidates, I’ve seen the hatred and division that President Trump has put into our country and it has called me to fight as hard as I possibly can restore the moral compass of this country.”

WATCH:

“I believe right now that every one of us should figure out how we can do whatever we can with our time, with our talents to restore that moral decency, that moral compass, that truth of who we are as Americans,” Gillibrand continued. “So I will promise you I will give it a long, hard thought of consideration. I will do that.” (RELATED: Kirsten Gillibrand: I Never Meant Abolish ICE When I Said ‘Abolish ICE’)

However, only two weeks earlier, Gillibrand pledged during a debate with her GOP challenger that she would “serve [her] six-year term” if she won re-election.

Gillibrand handily won re-election on Tuesday by 33 points.

https://dailycaller.com/2018/11/09/kirsten-gillibrand-2020-presidential-run/

Yamcha

• Getbig V
  • Fundie
« Reply #112 on: November 11, 2018, 03:43:48 PM »
The writing is on the wall Trumptards!  8)
a

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #113 on: December 05, 2018, 11:12:25 AM »
He's running. She's running. Everyone's running.
Damon Linker
December 5, 2018
https://theweek.com/articles/810783/hes-running-running-everyones-running

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #114 on: December 05, 2018, 03:54:26 PM »
He's running. She's running. Everyone's running.
Damon Linker
December 5, 2018
https://theweek.com/articles/810783/hes-running-running-everyones-running

Who is or isn't running will be a constant media talking point for the next year.  ::) ::)

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #115 on: December 05, 2018, 04:00:55 PM »
Maybe not blue collar jobs. With an advanced education at Occidental College, Columbia University, and Harvard Law School, Obama got his J.D., magna cum laude, why would he need to? He did briefly work as a civil rights attorney.

Biden also has a law degree and began working as an attorney immediately following graduation.

You're an attorney. Do you not think it's a real job? Perhaps it isn't if you have no clients. ;)
Civil rights attorney ::)
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #116 on: December 05, 2018, 04:06:35 PM »

He probably didn't make as much as a corporate attorney, but the risks weren't anything as compared to being one of Trump's corporate attorneys where the risk is substantial, as we've witnessed these past couple of years.

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #117 on: December 05, 2018, 04:12:22 PM »
He probably didn't make as much as a corporate attorney, but the risks weren't anything as compared to being one of Trump's corporate attorneys where the risk is substantial, as we've witnessed these past couple of years.
And we'll keep witnessing until 2024 when Trump leaves office. :-*
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Yamcha

• Getbig V
  • Fundie
« Reply #118 on: December 06, 2018, 01:25:56 AM »
Here is your 2020 candidate:
a

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #119 on: December 06, 2018, 04:51:45 AM »

O-BUM  was never a real lawyer.   He has always been a ghetto bum and street hustler.   

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #120 on: December 06, 2018, 09:59:20 AM »
Here is your 2020 candidate:

For the love of God Pleeeeeease let this happen!!!!

There is NO greater matchup than Trump v. Hillary 2.0

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #121 on: December 06, 2018, 11:10:29 AM »
O-BUM  was never a real lawyer.   He has always been a ghetto bum and street hustler.   

Senior attorneys at the small firm where he worked say he was a strong writer and researcher, but was involved in relatively few cases -- about 30 -- and spent only four years as a full-time lawyer before entering politics.

Obama arrived in Chicago in 1993 with a degree from Harvard Law School and was hired as a junior lawyer at the firm then known as Davis, Miner, Barnhill & Gallard. He helped represent clients in civil and voting rights matters and wrongful firings, argued a case before a federal appellate court, and took the lead in writing a suit to expand voter registration.

Whats a real lawyer?

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #122 on: December 06, 2018, 11:32:20 AM »
Senior attorneys at the small firm where he worked say he was a strong writer and researcher, but was involved in relatively few cases -- about 30 -- and spent only four years as a full-time lawyer before entering politics.

Obama arrived in Chicago in 1993 with a degree from Harvard Law School and was hired as a junior lawyer at the firm then known as Davis, Miner, Barnhill & Gallard. He helped represent clients in civil and voting rights matters and wrongful firings, argued a case before a federal appellate court, and took the lead in writing a suit to expand voter registration.

Whats a real lawyer?

So ghetto

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #123 on: December 06, 2018, 11:41:55 AM »

Whats a real lawyer?

LOL - helped represent?  LMFAO!  What does that mean?  He was the token black person doing pro bono for the firm on meaningless crap while the real lawyers did real work.       

Took the lead in writing a suit to expand voter registration?   LMFAO.  Sounds like a Resume For Dummies line they tell you put in there.     

In other words - he was a do nothing for a month or two before he went to his regularly chooming and grifting ways

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #124 on: December 06, 2018, 03:39:14 PM »

What do you mean by this? He graduated Havard Law J.D. magna cum laude. He passed the bar and worked as a civil rights attorney at Davis, Miner, Barnhill & Galland for 11 years. He was a professor at the University of Chicago Law School for 12 years. -Seems pretty real to me.

Do you have similar credentials? If so, do you consider yourself a real lawyer?