Author Topic: Shooter in custody after multiple people killed at the Virginia Beach Municipal  (Read 43649 times)

Joe Valentino

• Getbig IV
I know I'm not the only one who doubts.  You scrawny, bloated jimmy snuka looking, homeless dong strokin fuck.

As predicted, 40 minutes passes by. No PM and not a  single picture of Pellius 30 years in MMA.

Just another hoax.

His fanboys are so quiet now, amazing!!!

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
As predicted, 40 minutes passes by. No PM and not a  single picture of Pellius 30 years in MMA.

Just another hoax.

His fanboys are so quiet now, amazing!!!

Really? Check your PM again. I show it my sent folder. I'll resend if you didn't receive.

pellius

• Getbig V
BTW, I am at work and not sitting in front of the computer.

pellius

• Getbig V
Is it - I’ve got a feeling one is going to back out or disappear
Suddenly he’s become Very Brave & wants to fight after being called out on the other thread.

What other thread?

Joe Valentino

• Getbig IV
BTW, I am at work and not sitting in front of the computer.

I received and replied. If you want to accept the 3 conditions, its on, otherwise Im out and you can challenge anybody you want

Im not a Broken Bum, Pellius

pellius

• Getbig V
« Sent to: Joe Valentino on: Today at 05:03:18 PM »
Reply with quoteQuote  ReplyReply  Remove this messageRemove 
Ok. I will need an address where we will meet and your name. My name is Phil Gilkey which was verified by Basile in the other thread. This link is when I was a blue belt training with Rigan Machado. I will also need your phone number for texting. Mine is xxx xxx xxxx

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://bullshido.org/Rigan_Machado&ved=2ahUKEwjvn9vs8djiAhWOFzQIHYEuBEIQFjABegQIAxAB&

Re: (No subject)
« Sent to: pellius on: Today at 05:10:26 PM »

I dont need a link of any Teacher

Im not doing this whenever you want, Im not your bitch, Pellius.

You haven't prove yourself. Been doing for 30 years and dosent have a picture of actual competition.

I have 2 conditions:

You will sign a waiver form. And pay me 2000 Dollars. 2 months from now were on. If you wanna carry on, thats it.

I dont brawl for free like you claim to do. I dont have Guns. I am serious person.

Think about all that, and get back to me...

Joe Valentino

• Getbig IV
Ok. I will need an address where we will meet and your name. My name is Phil Gilkey which was verified by Basile in the other thread. This link is when I was a blue belt training with Rigan Machado. I will also need your phone number for texting. Mine is xxx xxx xxxx

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://bullshido.org/Rigan_Machado&ved=2ahUKEwjvn9vs8djiAhWOFzQIHYEuBEIQFjABegQIAxAB&

You haven't prove yourself. Been doing for 30 years and dosent have a picture of actual competition.

I have 2 conditions:

You will sign a waiver form. And pay me 2000 Dollars. 2 months from now were on. If you wanna carry on, thats it.

I dont brawl for free like you claim to do. I dont have Guns. I am serious person.

Yep. You didn't lie,  at least this Time.

Yep. I charged 2 K plus a waiver no liability and asked for 2 months until see you in person.

Since you brought that in here, now youre gonna cry wolf and ask for get biggers money, right Phil Pellius?

If you wanna fight, thats the conditions, or go fight Che and get your ass kicked

Joe Valentino

• Getbig IV
By the way, exposing a private conversation convinced me youre a fraud.

Wanted to fight soooo bad, I replied in private and now you expose in the thread.

Why dont you expose, as well, any picture of your  30 years in competitions?

You just mentioned Machado's name and his students on that link, if anyone wants to know what was all about.

pellius

• Getbig V
By the way, exposing a private conversation convinced me youre a fraud.

Wanted to fight soooo bad, I replied in private and now you expose in the thread.

Why dont you expose, as well, any picture of your  30 years in competitions?

You just mentioned Machado's name and his students on that link, if anyone wants to know what was all about.

I'm one of the students mentioned. I tried to make it easy and told you I was A blue belt at the time.

Joe Valentino

• Getbig IV
I'm one of the students mentioned. I tried to make it easy and told you I was A blue belt at the time.

It dosent mean anything. You are/were a Blue Belt at that time. So what? When was that? Its an old picture, for sure

No actual pictures of you being trained by Him on his gym or you with a Gi somewhere...

pellius

• Getbig V
Yep. You didn't lie,  at least this Time.

Yep. I charged 2 K plus a waiver no liability and asked for 2 months until see you in person.

Since you brought that in here, now youre gonna cry wolf and ask for get biggers money, right Phil Pellius?

If you wanna fight, thats the conditions, or go fight Che and get your ass kicked

I've cried wolf? I've beg the board for money?

Again you just make things up.

Now you want 2 grand and need two months to get in shape. I was looking at flights for next weekend. Would love to visit Florida.

Again, to Liberals its all about money. On my side, it's about honor and standing up for what you believe.

I'll leave it to the board to decide what side they want to be on.

Joe Valentino

• Getbig IV
Stop wasting your time with this bullshit artist.

He is really a fraud.  No question about it.

Joe Valentino

• Getbig IV
I've cried wolf? I've beg the board for money?

Again you just make things up.

Now you want 2 grand and need two months to get in shape. I was looking at flights for next weekend. Would love to visit Florida.

Again, to Liberals its all about money. On my side, it's about honor and standing up for what you believe.

I'll leave to the board to decide what side they want to be on.

Old Man, get the facts straight. You said that you were going to come and break my arm more than a ten times or am I lying here?

Instead of behaving like a MEN and dealing with this on private, YOU, not ME, exposed the conversation in here to sound like a 'victim".

"Poor Phil dosent have money, so lets Gofund this."

If you wanna fight, pay and accept the conditions, simple as that. You sent the PM and I replied in 1 minute back to your old ass.

See Pellius, you are nothing but a liar, scumbag.

Dont ask nobody for a dime, since you wanted to do this. Pay or shut the fuck up

pellius

• Getbig V
He is really a fraud.  No question about it.

Pellius' conditions: Name and location.

Valentino's conditions: two grand, sign a waiver, and two months to train.

Joe Valentino

• Getbig IV
Pelliis' conditions: Name and location.

Valentino's conditions: two grand and two months to train.

Take it or leave it, Machado's boy

pellius

• Getbig V
Old Man, get the facts straight. You said that you were going to come and break my arm more than a ten times or am I lying here?

Instead of behaving like a MEN and dealing with this on private, YOU, not ME, exposed the conversation in here to sound like a 'victim".

If you wanna fight, pay and accept the conditions, simple as that. You sent the PM and I replied in 1 minute back to your old ass.

Dont ask nobody for a dime, since you wanted to do this. Pay or shut the fuck up

I'll let the board decide who has more character.

The RedMeatKid

• Getbig IV

Take it or leave it, Machado's boy
He's not interested in a real confrontation. Just wants to entertain his pea-brain on the computer all day. If you really want to make him nuts, ignore him.
(

pellius

• Getbig V
He's not interested in a real confrontation. Just wants to entertain his pea-brain on the computer all day. If you really want to make him nuts, ignore him.

Pellius conditions: name and location. Looked at flights for next weekend.

Valentino's conditions: sign a waiver, pay 2 grand, needs two months to train.

You're still butt hurt because I called Franco bow legged.

A lot of hurt feelings on this thread.

I just keep destroying the little bitches on here.

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer

I have 2 conditions:

Small world.  My teenage son is a Machado green belt.

pellius

• Getbig V
Small world.  My teenage son is a Machado green belt.

Who is his instructor?

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
Who is his instructor?

Not sure I should say his name.

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.

Why The $2000 paid to you ?
And 2mnths to train - what after all your Big Man Talk
Clearly you are Afraid very Afraid

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
What other thread?

The breaking news - challenge thread
He was called out.

He’s ducking & diving for all he’s worth - Making demands & stalling.
A Pathetic Individual & a Joke.

pellius

• Getbig V
Why The $2000 paid to you ?
And 2mnths to train - what after all your Big Man Talk
Clearly you are Afraid very Afraid

Don't forget that I have to sign a waiver so he can bring me up on charges. I may go to Florida anyway. Nice place to visit. I don't know anything about St Petersburg.

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
Don't forget that I have to sign a waiver so he can bring me up on charges. I may go to Florida anyway. Nice place to visit.o don't know anything about St Petersburg.

Ha ha Jeez He Don’t want a Lot does he.
Forget him - he’s a twat & is afraid, clearly any & every excuse to not fight.