Author Topic: I bet half of you didn't even lift today  (Read 1504824 times)

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • 2024 NPC Charlotte Cup Champion
Re: I bet half of you didn't even lift today
« Reply #3175 on: November 10, 2021, 08:39:42 AM »
Learn something for F sake!  Geezus FNG christ you know literally ZERO - ZERO - ZERO about this topic.  Read below and learn something vs stuffing your face w apple pie and pooping it out in the toilet.

https://www.elitefts.com/education/use-the-air-bike-to-train-all-3-energy-systems

https://www.t-nation.com/training/the-best-cardio-for-hardcore-lifters

Sounds like a great way to lose weight

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #3176 on: November 10, 2021, 08:41:08 AM »
He is not dumb, just so damn dense and has literally no idea WTF he talking about on these topics. 
No.....he`s plain old dumb!!  LOL  ;D

If he was smart he would listen to advice from others whether he agreed or not..................... .......................h e just dismisses it without actually analyzing it, or posibly thinking it could be the correct advice in any particular scenrio being discussed.

He doen`t have to agree as we know he wont anyway but anyway but at least have the respect to weigh the pros and cons of it.

It`s not like he`s been training forever and we all just started last week.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #3177 on: November 10, 2021, 08:46:40 AM »
Sounds like a great way to lose weight

::)

If you want to be big bloofy fat guy - yeah stuff your face and do deads, squat, bench.   Most people progress past that stupidity after being on the line on the football team in HS at 18 YO. 

djliftsthings

• Getbig IV
  • RIP Pellius
« Reply #3178 on: November 10, 2021, 08:54:23 AM »
::)

If you want to be big bloofy fat guy - yeah stuff your face and do deads, squat, bench.   Most people progress past that stupidity after being on the line on the football team in HS at 18 YO.

hey hey Im that guy  :D :D
"

residue

• Getbig V
  • Adonis 3:16
« Reply #3179 on: November 10, 2021, 08:57:14 AM »
Yes a smaller man will have more endurance to run in circles. Hell when I did cross country in high school my sophomore year I ran 3.1 miles in 16 minutes but I was a godamn twig. This is about getting big I am 227 in the am right now.  You want to get big you dont going dragging chains and throwing sandbags as you run to the next obstacle you don't throw medicine balls against a wall or kill yourself on an assault bike you lift eat and rest.

dragging chains or throwing sandbags would prob go further to getting that 405 squat than some knee sleeves

djliftsthings

• Getbig IV
  • RIP Pellius
« Reply #3180 on: November 10, 2021, 08:57:22 AM »
heres what I realize after reading bhanks trash and talking to his gf-----they are both book smart in their respective fields but absolute fucking retards socially. She has an ingrained thing about being with abusive dimwits. Those two are made for each other
"

GymnJuice

• Getbig V
« Reply #3181 on: November 10, 2021, 09:00:24 AM »
Periodic the body grows in cycles not a straight line you don't eat the same amount everyday you push it for a bit then relax. You think cavemen ate the same calories everyday? You kill the buffalo and stuff your face then eat normal for a week then kill another buffalo. And yes absolutely legs and everything else looks bigger all cut up but are bigger in the cocoon. Fuck your abs fuck your anorexia it is time to eat and cocoon and heal

Do you plan to maximize the edema at the time of your 405 squat attempt?  A bigger nutrition cocoon might help you get the weight up.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #3182 on: November 10, 2021, 09:03:11 AM »
hey hey Im that guy  :D :D
;D :D

But you are not an idiot crapping the toilet and bragging about it.   ;D :D

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #3183 on: November 10, 2021, 09:04:13 AM »

Well, to be honest, hope he IS crapping in a toilet.

The bragging part, agree.
Y

djliftsthings

• Getbig IV
  • RIP Pellius
« Reply #3184 on: November 10, 2021, 09:10:41 AM »
Well, to be honest, hope he IS crapping in a toilet.

The bragging part, agree.

I pooped in a garbage can in an emergency
"

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #3185 on: November 10, 2021, 09:12:14 AM »
I pooped in a garbage can in an emergency

That seems reasonable actually.

Although those are pretty tall.

You have a ledge, or did you tip it?
Y

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #3186 on: November 10, 2021, 09:13:04 AM »

Sometimes he is.   'D

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #3187 on: November 10, 2021, 09:13:52 AM »
Sometimes he is.   'D

Should have added crapping blood.   Easily one of the most gross things posted on this site, and that says a lot. 

djliftsthings

• Getbig IV
  • RIP Pellius
« Reply #3188 on: November 10, 2021, 09:15:22 AM »
That seems reasonable actually.

Although those are pretty tall.

You have a ledge, or did you tip it?

a tip was involved
"

Les Grossman

• Getbig IV
« Reply #3189 on: November 10, 2021, 09:18:55 AM »
heres what I realize after reading bhanks trash and talking to his gf-----they are both book smart in their respective fields but absolute fucking retards socially. She has an ingrained thing about being with abusive dimwits. Those two are made for each other

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #3190 on: November 10, 2021, 09:20:43 AM »
11-10-21
Shoulders + Calves:

Tri-Set:
{DB Front Raises - 3 X 20
{Lateral Raisrs - 3 X 20  - plus partials at the end of each set
{Bent-Over Laterals - 3 X 20  - plus partials at the end of each set

Seated DB Press - 1 X failure

No rest between Tri-Sets and around 90 second breaks  after each  Tri Set

Standing Calf Raies - 4 X failure - plus partials at the end of each set

AWESOME JOB WES!!

Am I allowed to encourage others or will it offend bhanks ???

LIKE I GIVE A FUCK !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11111111111111111111111  ::)

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • 2024 NPC Charlotte Cup Champion
« Reply #3191 on: November 10, 2021, 09:25:42 AM »
11-10-21
Shoulders + Calves:

Tri-Set:
{DB Front Raises - 3 X 20
{Lateral Raisrs - 3 X 20  - plus partials at the end of each set
{Bent-Over Laterals - 3 X 20  - plus partials at the end of each set

Seated DB Press - 1 X failure

No rest between Tri-Sets and around 90 second breaks  after each  Tri Set

AWESOME JOB WES!!

Am I allowed to encourage others or will it offend bhanks ???

LIKE I GIVE A FUCK !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11111111111111111111111  ::)

You didn't actually list any calf work. Shaming can be encouraging

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #3192 on: November 10, 2021, 09:28:59 AM »
Should have added crapping blood.   Easily one of the most gross things posted on this site, and that says a lot. 
Yes it is quite fucking gross....epecially when you post a pic of a bloody toilet bowl.

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
  • quit·ter : a person can't finish a task
« Reply #3193 on: November 10, 2021, 09:29:55 AM »
Periodic the body grows in cycles not a straight line you don't eat the same amount everyday you push it for a bit then relax. You think cavemen ate the same calories everyday? You kill the buffalo and stuff your face then eat normal for a week then kill another buffalo. And yes absolutely legs and everything else looks bigger all cut up but are bigger in the cocoon. Fuck your abs fuck your anorexia it is time to eat and cocoon and heal

How ironic that you only focus on how vascular someone is or if their abs are as lean as yours.  I will ask you again as you failed to address it before.  Say I increase my cleans from 225 to 240.  Obviously I got stronger.  how do explain the strength increase from a physiological standpoint (and don't pull some bullshit out about how I probably ate more peach cobbler or anything like that)

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #3194 on: November 10, 2021, 09:30:55 AM »
You didn't actually list any calf work. Shaming can be encouraging
My bad....my shoulders are throbbing and I can barely raise my arms....brain fart.

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
  • quit·ter : a person can't finish a task
« Reply #3195 on: November 10, 2021, 09:35:58 AM »
Hey Bhanks...you can talk all you want about we can't grow with the training I do....please dispute this:

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4523889/

Here is the biggest part for you to dispute:

This review provides considerable evidence to support that aerobic exercise training can produce skeletal muscle hypertrophy.

https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/11880817/

Findings indicate 3-d x wk(-1) concurrent performance of both strength and endurance training does not impair adaptations in strength, muscle hypertrophy, and neural activation induced by strength training alone. Results provide a physiological basis to support several performance studies that consistently indicate 3-d x wk(-1) concurrent training does not impair strength development over the short term

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #3196 on: November 10, 2021, 09:36:08 AM »

djliftsthings

• Getbig IV
  • RIP Pellius
« Reply #3197 on: November 10, 2021, 09:36:28 AM »
How ironic that you only focus on how vascular someone is or if their abs are as lean as yours.  I will ask you again as you failed to address it before.  Say I increase my cleans from 225 to 240.  Obviously I got stronger.  how do explain the strength increase from a physiological standpoint (and don't pull some bullshit out about how I probably ate more peach cobbler or anything like that)

Can you imagine baldy trying to clean 225?
"

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #3198 on: November 10, 2021, 09:37:02 AM »
Hey Bhanks...you can talk all you want about we can't grow with the training I do....please dispute this:

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4523889/

Here is the biggest part for you to dispute:

This review provides considerable evidence to support that aerobic exercise training can produce skeletal muscle hypertrophy.

https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/11880817/

Findings indicate 3-d x wk(-1) concurrent performance of both strength and endurance training does not impair adaptations in strength, muscle hypertrophy, and neural activation induced by strength training alone. Results provide a physiological basis to support several performance studies that consistently indicate 3-d x wk(-1) concurrent training does not impair strength development over the short term

:)

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #3199 on: November 10, 2021, 10:20:38 AM »
Right now after a 5 year complete and inactive layoff eating motly crap,I  only use barbells and dumbells as I rebuild my physique.

I did some thinking (very rare for one such as I) LOL  ;D ........and I came to the conclusion after much analysing that mot of the machines suck no matter what the brand name......not all ofcourse, but I never felt them in the targeted musclegroup.

For instance........pulldown s....never felt them in my lats.... same as cable rows and I know how to etablish a strong mind/muscle connnection....but did them both forvdecades.

Leg Press and Hacks are great,as are Leg Exts.,and to a degree pressdowns..........but for the most part I was just doing them for variety and becaue everyone else did.

Making great progres now with just weights and will start doing chins soon.....honetly dont think I could do many right now at first.

I took off three weeks soon after I started back again asking myself why I do this shit.........then I looked in the mirror and knew the answer.

I could only do 5 shaky pushups at the start and my gut hit the floor before my chest did.....nowI am doing 55 pound flyes for sets of 12 and 70 pound DB benches for around 8.....far from my former best but I`m forging ahead.

Oh yeah,lost 6 or motre inches on my waist just by cutting junk out of my diet entirely.

I could always drop down and do 60 -70 perfect textbook pushups when I did that shaky 5 rep set,I knew it was time to get busy again.

Your post is motivational. Good work. An amazingly fast comeback. Anyone making excuses (guess who?) for why they can't do one thing or another is a dunce and a liar. Love the part about your belly hitting the floor first.

I am intrigued by the idea that if I were to cut out junk food, I could lose 6"off my waist. I only need to lose 4" tops, otherwise my pants would fall off and we don't want that to happen. Goodbye chocolate covered pistachios and the occasional box of Good & Plenty, and no more Rancho La Gloria Margarita agave wine cocktails. These go down as easy as lemonade only it contains 13.9%% alcohol.