Author Topic: Strength Challenge to B. Hank.  (Read 202885 times)

wazhazbin

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
Re: Strength Challenge to B. Hank.
« Reply #2475 on: November 25, 2023, 08:11:35 PM »
Let me be clear in case I have not. You have made physical threats to my children. If I ever see you I will take your life.

Obviously. by the way you called the cops with josh' description and scoured the
parking lot for a canadian car before you went in.

and your voice still sounded like a bitch in a haunted house in your video.

unreasonablereasons

• Getbig III
  • Im King of the Slobs
« Reply #2476 on: November 25, 2023, 08:17:48 PM »
Obviously. by the way you called the cops with josh' description and scoured the

Careful he will take your life too lol

Hey Esfitness....if you read this hazbin and I would like to extend an invitation to the stooges you're sending after me to come see us at his place.

Being that you're too much of a bitch to take care of your own business

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #2477 on: November 25, 2023, 08:39:59 PM »
The fucking twisting gut pose

Never1AShow

• Getbig V
  • World Record Holder in French Toast Diving
« Reply #2478 on: November 25, 2023, 08:41:45 PM »
BHANKS, did getbig bully you into wearing a hat indoors?

And why not post a current pic, why something from god knows when?  Does anyone think he didn't take a current pic, realize how horrible it looked, and then post some old shot?  Here's his current "lats"

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
« Reply #2479 on: November 25, 2023, 08:49:13 PM »

It's as if we were gayzing upon the long lost twin brother of Rusty Jeffers....Dusty Fluffers.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #2480 on: November 25, 2023, 09:08:21 PM »

It's as if we were gayzing upon the long lost twin brother of Rusty Jeffers....Dusty Fluffers.
You funny SOB.......Legit LOL !!   ;D

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • 2024 NPC Charlotte Cup Champion
« Reply #2481 on: November 25, 2023, 09:40:04 PM »

By all means bring your ass to Vegas and talk some shit you can get some as well

unreasonablereasons

• Getbig III
  • Im King of the Slobs
« Reply #2482 on: November 25, 2023, 09:44:10 PM »
By all means bring your ass to Vegas and talk some shit you can get some as well

Ahahaaaaa

Oh man nowwww it's interesting

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #2483 on: November 25, 2023, 09:44:43 PM »
It can be hard to follow you.

You are saying that you “could” break a PR by year’s end, but you can’t because you would hurt yourself.

It doesn’t go both ways.

You “could” have possibly done that if you hadn’t decided to get the unnecessary surgery.

Now you can’t do it because you have at least one muscle which is too weak.

You are therefore too weak to ever complete a PR.

I am saying I could break it right now. But why risk injury? When I tore my pec the first time benching 20 years ago I still completed the rep. The stomach isn’t going to prevent the completion of a rep however it could potentially tear and reherniate whoch is a risk I don’t need to take. I see what I am lifting every workout I know my strength and I am in damn near contest condition don’t need to risk an injury to prove something to someone who doesn’t even lift. But I have said many many times I plan to go heavy again before year end. I am supposed to change my schedule for you? I don’t think so

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #2484 on: November 25, 2023, 09:48:24 PM »
Careful he will take your life too lol

Hey Esfitness....if you read this hazbin and I would like to extend an invitation to the stooges you're sending after me to come see us at his place.

Being that you're too much of a bitch to take care of your own business

No only yours Josh only you have threatened to harm my family. Everyone else that wants to start shit gets a standard ass whooping you are a mentally unstable and have threatened my family. I would consider it my duty ans a man to  eliminate that threat. If I ever see you I will take your life

unreasonablereasons

• Getbig III
  • Im King of the Slobs
« Reply #2485 on: November 25, 2023, 09:51:38 PM »
No only yours Josh only you have threatened to harm my family. Everyone else that wants to start shit gets a standard ass whooping you are a mentally unstable and have threatened my family. I would consider it my duty ans a man to  eliminate that threat. If I ever see you I will take your life

See you in Vegas midget

BEEFCAKE

• Getbig III
  • Team Suckmymuscle Nunchuk Masters&Chicken Blasters
« Reply #2486 on: November 25, 2023, 09:54:33 PM »

:D

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #2487 on: November 25, 2023, 09:56:23 PM »
See you in Vegas midget

No you won’t because you are a pussy. You can write nasty stuff and harass women and old people online and send text messages threatening children what you will never do is face me because I will put you down like the sick dog you are on sight. Now fuck off back to your miserable life and stop trying to be part of mine.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #2488 on: November 25, 2023, 09:59:00 PM »

I didn't call the cops. I wanted to jump him outside. My voice lol I was going to murder him in broad daylight bring your ass to Vegas Wazban you are supposed to be so big and bad fuck Josh he is a fat obese old joke. You might be worth the exercise.

And that goes for anyone who thinks they are some kind of badass and wants to settle anything with me. None of you dumbfucks are going to disrespect me in real life not 1 of you.

BEEFCAKE

• Getbig III
« Reply #2489 on: November 25, 2023, 10:03:14 PM »
I didn't call the cops. I wanted to jump him outside. My voice lol I was going to murder him in broad daylight bring your ass to Vegas Wazban you are supposed to be so big and bad fuck Josh he is a fat obese old joke. You might be worth the exercise.

And that goes for anyone who thinks they are some kind of badass and wants to settle anything with me. None of you dumbfucks are going to disrespect me in real life not 1 of you.

you sounded like Paul Bearer shitting his pants

unreasonablereasons

• Getbig III
  • Im King of the Slobs
« Reply #2490 on: November 25, 2023, 10:03:33 PM »
No you won’t because you are a pussy. You can write nasty stuff and harass women and old people online and send text messages threatening children what you will never do is face me because I will put you down like the sick dog you are on sight. Now fuck off back to your miserable life and stop trying to be part of mine.

I'll bet you 5 grand I'll be in Vegas. Yes petunia I have 5 grand. Enough of people yapping on getbig especially me saying I'll be somewhere...I'm bad for that. So, 5 k says I'll be in Vegas for the Olympia. I'm tired of myself saying stuff online and not following through, and I have absolutely nothing to lose  I'll be there

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #2491 on: November 25, 2023, 10:06:53 PM »
And why not post a current pic, why something from god knows when?  Does anyone think he didn't take a current pic, realize how horrible it looked, and then post some old shot?  Here's his current "lats"

My arms look great in that pic massive and the so called bad arm has veins popping out the front

Marvin Martian

• Getbig IV
« Reply #2492 on: November 25, 2023, 10:08:37 PM »
Stay in Canada your life depends on it

You are EXACTLY like that pathological liar Jason Blaha. You are just as pathetic man. How are you so delusional? Literally not a single person years ago on PM (and now here) has ever agreed with you. I don’t give a damn what you lie about in terms of “measurements” - you have thin arms and a pencil neck. Your legs are embarrassing (for someone who wants so bad to convince himself that he is “big”). You have zero taper. You’ve lost ever single show you have entered (I’m talking about the ones that you didn’t chicken out of and quit). Is your wife now leaving you? Legit ? - just have heard that. I don’t mind saying that I hope not man - don’t wish divorce on anyone. But if she is maybe you should consider the pathological lying man. Be secure in who you REALLY are and stop coming across as a desperate little child that no one likes on the playground -  trying so hard to convince the bullies that he is someone special.
If you are even a modicum of a man you will recognize this. It takes a genuinely “big man” to look inside and first recognize and then admit his faults and shortcomings.

This won’t be popular, but I genuinely hope that you can do this one day. Life is fckn awesome and you are wasting far too much of it.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #2493 on: November 25, 2023, 10:08:39 PM »
you sounded like Paul Bearer shitting his pants

I can whoop your ass as well come one come all. Not one single person on this board is going to disrespect me in real life not 1. Vegas Olympia let one fucking hater say one dumb fucking word to me it won't happen.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #2494 on: November 25, 2023, 10:11:57 PM »
You are EXACTLY like that pathological liar Jason Blaha. You are just as pathetic man. How are you so delusional? Literally not a single person years ago on PM (and now here) has ever agreed with you. I don’t give a damn what you lie about in terms of “measurements” - you have thin arms and a pencil neck. Your legs are embarrassing (for someone who wants so bad to convince himself that he is “big”). You have zero taper. You’ve lost ever single show you have entered (I’m talking about the ones that you didn’t chicken out of and quit). Is your wife now leaving you? Legit ? - just have heard that. I don’t mind saying that I hope not man - don’t wish divorce on anyone. But if she is maybe you should consider the pathological lying man. Be secure in who you REALLY are and stop coming across as a desperate little child that no one likes on the playground -  trying so hard to convince the bullies that he is someone special.
If you are even a modicum of a man you will recognize this. It takes a genuinely “big man” to look inside and first recognize and then admit his faults and shortcomings.

This won’t be popular, but I genuinely hope that you can do this one day. Life is fckn awesome and you are wasting far too much of it.

Come stand next to me for a pic you are 150lbs and you use weird camera angles to try and make yourself look bigger. I don't want to have to whoop anyone's ass I would be happy just to out angle anyone in a pic. IFBB PRO CARD be damned you are tiny. But Josh is different he is a real threat to my family. I will eliminate that threat if I ever see him.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #2495 on: November 25, 2023, 10:12:33 PM »

Sorry didn't know how to do the pose on my first attempt

BB

• Getbig V
  • I hope I'm not boring you.
« Reply #2496 on: November 25, 2023, 10:14:10 PM »

Yeah, Big Bhank definitely had a bad Thanksgiving. The real question is will his tough talk get him put on a shirt by Olympia 2024 ?

BEEFCAKE

• Getbig III
« Reply #2497 on: November 25, 2023, 10:15:10 PM »
I can whoop your ass as well come one come all. Not one single person on this board is going to disrespect me in real life not 1. Vegas Olympia let one fucking hater say one dumb fucking word to me it won't happen.

i would use your mouth as my toilet at will

Marvin Martian

• Getbig IV
« Reply #2498 on: November 25, 2023, 10:16:04 PM »
BHANKS, did getbig bully you into wearing a hat indoors?

I’m bald and shave my head and my wife would think I was an insecure tool if I wore a BB cap inside. It’s just more proof that this cat is insanely insecure.

unreasonablereasons

• Getbig III
  • Im King of the Slobs
« Reply #2499 on: November 25, 2023, 10:16:23 PM »
i would use your mouth as my toilet at will

Lol gonna steal that line