Author Topic: July 17th - Pro Bodybuilding Weekly - Milos Sarcev  (Read 93424 times)

leycus 101

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
Re: July 17th - Pro Bodybuilding Weekly - Milos Sarcev
« Reply #500 on: August 04, 2006, 07:46:35 AM »
kneeling tricep extensions  ???

ive never seen that nor do i think the mecca is
going to have it, nor does milos gym have it..
pump'em dump'em

jaejonna

• Getbig V
  • Head Asian of Getbig
« Reply #501 on: August 04, 2006, 07:48:21 AM »
your arms look 11 inches in those pictures.
I think Vince is the creator of the kneeling tricept machine...maybe some people are too lazt to take cables and kneel on the ground to perform tricept extensions. Thats like my idea of the alternate dumbell curl machine. This machine allows you to perform alternate dumbell curls..
L

jaejonna

• Getbig V
  • Head Asian of Getbig
« Reply #502 on: August 04, 2006, 07:49:31 AM »
Look at this Ab Room..... you can perform ab exercises with this Special Area...
L

sarcasm

• Getbig V
  • The Luke loves Dungeons and Dragons
« Reply #503 on: August 04, 2006, 07:50:04 AM »
I think Vince is the creator of the kneeling tricept machine...maybe some people are too lazt to take cables and kneel on the ground to perform tricept extensions. Thats like my idea of the alternate dumbell curl machine. This machine allows you to perform alternate dumbell curls..
hahahahahahaha.
Jaejonna rows 125!!

gatrainer

• Getbig III
« Reply #504 on: August 04, 2006, 08:19:35 AM »
Look at this Ab Room..... you can perform ab exercises with this Special Area...
hahahha

gatrainer

• Getbig III
« Reply #505 on: August 04, 2006, 08:20:58 AM »
kneeling tricep extensions  ???

ive never seen that nor do i think the mecca is
going to have it, nor does milos gym have it..
looks like it takes up way to much space.....you should just have one of those instead of three and then fill the empty space with some of those "pinch" machines"

DragonsBreath

• Getbig III
  • Been to Hell and back! NEXT!
« Reply #506 on: August 04, 2006, 01:04:49 PM »
Ok Shawn, if your so "innocent", then tell us where you got your "supplements" for your ENTIRE PRO CAREER? You sit here and act like you have NEVER "bought & sold"!!! BS!! You obviously got them from somewhere.

Talk about "throwing stones in glass houses"......your glass house is shattered!

Let me give you a lesson on "Strength & Honor":

Strength applies to much more than just physical accomplishments. Strength starts with a man's character. Your character is dispiccable! A former top-notch pro bodbuilder who has fixed himself in front of a computer 23 hours a day with the intentions and sole purpose of trying to destroy another man on a public forum. Strength? You have NO strength! Your weak! A weak soul who uses a smoke screen to deflect a fading reputation.

Honor......YOU have NONE! Honor means:HOMAGE, REVERENCE, DEFERENCE mean respect and esteem shown to another. HONOR may apply to the recognition of one's right to great respect. You can't honestly say you have that?!

At this point (with low blows about another man's wife), myself and many others have lost ALL respect for you.

Bodybuilding will be much better when you GO AWAY forever.

Rami

• Getbig V
  • One Hundred Percent
« Reply #507 on: August 04, 2006, 01:45:09 PM »
Nothing beats free weights

Theoak*

• Getbig IV
« Reply #508 on: August 04, 2006, 07:10:10 PM »
I just think Luke Wood really needs to apologize to everyone for disappointing show placings.

Shut up you idiot

Neddy

• Getbig II
« Reply #509 on: August 04, 2006, 07:23:46 PM »
I just think Luke Wood really needs to apologize to everyone for disappointing show placings.

Hey Grundle shit!  You need to opologise for being such a Dickhead! :D

If you have'nt notice yet stupid, Luke is not taking any notice of you!  ::)

americanbulldog

• Getbig IV
« Reply #510 on: August 04, 2006, 08:50:44 PM »
Very long, but I am glad I got through all the posts.  Like other posts on Getbig, this originally started off as an anouncement that degenerated into insults and pointless arguing. 

Milos, you seem like a gentleman, you are articulate, well spoken and have defended yourself with respect and clarity.

Shawn, "That which ye shall do to the least of my brethren, that which ye shall do unto me."  As a believer, it is important that we let our walk do our evangelizing.  Whatever occured between you and Milos is just that.  Why air out your differences on a public forum?  I expect better of a fellow believer.  Take the high road, and say nothing.  You were a great bodybuilder, one of the best, be a great believer.  Christianity takes a lot of abuse because of folks who espouse faith, yet don't live it.  Don't be one of those. 

Milos_Sarcev

• Pros
  • Getbig V
  • http://www.milossarcev.com
« Reply #511 on: August 05, 2006, 08:13:20 AM »
  Christianity takes a lot of abuse because of folks who espouse faith, yet don't live it.  Don't be one of those. 

;)

Milos_Sarcev

• Pros
  • Getbig V
« Reply #512 on: August 05, 2006, 08:14:47 AM »
Strength applies to much more than just physical accomplishments. Strength starts with a man's character. Your character is dispiccable! A former top-notch pro bodbuilder who has fixed himself in front of a computer 23 hours a day with the intentions and sole purpose of trying to destroy another man on a public forum. Strength? You have NO strength! Your weak! A weak soul who uses a smoke screen to deflect a fading reputation.

Honor......YOU have NONE! Honor means:HOMAGE, REVERENCE, DEFERENCE mean respect and esteem shown to another. HONOR may apply to the recognition of one's right to great respect. You can't honestly say you have that?!

;)

Milos_Sarcev

• Pros
  • Getbig V
« Reply #513 on: August 05, 2006, 08:15:49 AM »
At this point (with low blows about another man's wife), myself and many others have lost ALL respect for you.

Bodybuilding will be much better when you GO AWAY forever.

;D

Stavios

« Reply #514 on: August 05, 2006, 08:20:23 AM »
Christianity takes a lot of abuse because of folks who espouse faith, yet don't live it.  Don't be one of those. 

are you saying that Shawn is a fraud ?  ;D

Milos_Sarcev

• Pros
  • Getbig V
« Reply #515 on: August 05, 2006, 08:21:28 AM »
I have no plans at the moment to come to America this year but I do have family up in Canada and grandchildren in Vancouver and I like to visit as often as I can. I would rather go to visit Milos than head for Golds Venice where I might not run into anyone I know. I usually know someone at Golds but I prefer to go somewhere where I would be a guest. We gym owners sure hate paying for workouts! They don't always appreciate comments I make about equipment. The last time I was at Golds I asked where their kneeling triceps extension machine was. They said they didn't have one. I said I have 3 in my gym. How are you supposed to train triceps without that machine?

Vince - consider that you have VIP pass for life (any time you come) in Koloseum Gym Fullerton.
However - please forgive me for not having kneeling triceps extension machine...
I do that exercise often - changing the height of the pulley and using different benches as a support for elbows (and sometimes purposely no support at all)...but I must admit - I don't have that machine...

Milos_Sarcev

• Pros
  • Getbig V
« Reply #516 on: August 05, 2006, 08:32:13 AM »

Are you saying that sky is blue and grass could possibly be green?

As an oversized, glossy, scented, octagonal $3.58 dollar-bill with blue edges, red star in the middle and his picture on both sides...(you know he can't put his picture on just one side...)

peaker

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #517 on: August 05, 2006, 09:39:18 AM »
hey milos i know you are from yugoslavia, just wondering, serb, croat? i myself am from macedonian decent but an aussie :)

Markoni

• Getbig II
  • trueprotein discount code MOU110
« Reply #518 on: August 05, 2006, 11:55:14 AM »
Milos is from SERBIA  ,  like me heheh , and I hope he will come to Belgrade and extreme gym this year   ;)

Milos_Sarcev

• Pros
  • Getbig V
« Reply #519 on: August 05, 2006, 12:55:49 PM »
Milos is from SERBIA  ,  like me heheh , and I hope he will come to Belgrade and extreme gym this year   ;)

YES...and YES...

BTW - I might be at the Serbian National Championships in October...(I certainly hope so).

Stavios

« Reply #520 on: August 05, 2006, 01:02:46 PM »
YES...and YES...

BTW - I might be at the Serbian National Championships in October...(I certainly hope so).

Milos, please, tell us the scoop

Lucky Luke don't want to tell us wich show he is doing this fall

I'm sure you have the answer  ;)

Markoni

• Getbig II
« Reply #521 on: August 05, 2006, 01:03:01 PM »
What do you think of  Slobodan Milosevic?

stupid question

and he is dead  ???

Markoni

• Getbig II
« Reply #522 on: August 05, 2006, 01:09:50 PM »
What's so stpuid about it my serbian friend, I found many Serbs a had a lot patriotism when it came to Slobodan.

we don't talk bad things when that person is dead

I don't think that Milos or anyone in Serbia thinks about Milosevic politics ,  and that patrioitism is for Serbia not for Milosevic

americanbulldog

• Getbig IV
« Reply #523 on: August 05, 2006, 07:04:53 PM »

Didn't say that, but take it as you will.  A lot of believers intend to follow the gospel, but faith without works is dead.  If Jesus is the center of your life, you will not need to tell others you are a Christian.  They will know by your words, and DEEDS. 

sarcasm

• Getbig V
  • The Luke loves Dungeons and Dragons
« Reply #524 on: August 05, 2006, 07:20:09 PM »
Didn't say that, but take it as you will.  A lot of believers intend to follow the gospel, but faith without works is dead.  If Jesus is the center of your life, you will not need to tell others you are a Christian.  They will know by your words, and DEEDS. 
ok, "americanbulldog", hahahahahaha. oh brother what a name.
Jaejonna rows 125!!