Author Topic: Vince Basile?  (Read 50661 times)

Laura Lee

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
Re: Vince Basile?
« Reply #250 on: August 15, 2006, 07:42:28 AM »
wow...............what big words you have son!
fair enough then.................... both "Vinces" are tools
how is that for non-verbose honesty?
He's a doctor hun.  They use big words. 

But I would leave Basile alone now.  You made a mistake, you appologized and he accepted.  Just leave it at that.   ;)

You can still make fun of Goodslum though.   ;D
:D Weee

wood

• Competitors II
  • Getbig III
« Reply #251 on: August 15, 2006, 07:44:35 AM »
this shit-throw is still goin'?   :o
i

michael arvilla

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • facebook.com/michael.arvilla
« Reply #252 on: August 15, 2006, 08:08:39 AM »
He's a doctor hun.  They use big words. 

But I would leave Basile alone now.  You made a mistake, you appologized and he accepted.  Just leave it at that.   ;)

You can still make fun of Goodslum though.   ;D

okie................fair enough!
(i been dying to make fun of ole Vince G but have refrained because i felt bad for him)

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #253 on: August 15, 2006, 08:09:46 AM »
Well, I've been busy but it looks like Cheri and Mike have been blabbering off since early morning.

Arvilla, I applauded your 3rd place orginally if you recall, but I had to bring you back down to Earth ever since you've been bragging about it left and right and insulting people.  Learn some humility, respect your elders, and please put back the website the way 240 designed it, it now looks like crap and its very annoying hearing that music in the background on every page you go to.  You spent 300 dollars on that site, why mess with a good thing.

Cheri, you basically jumped in when I relayed the same thing to Arvilla.  I never said anything to you at first.  As far as you defending me....please.  I don't need another ho in the stable.

\

Both of you started this stupid thread trashing Basile so don't go try to make excuses for bad behavior.  I'm going back to work because I have more important things to do
A

michael arvilla

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #254 on: August 15, 2006, 08:18:19 AM »
Well, I've been busy but it looks like Cheri and Mike have been blabbering off since early morning.

Arvilla, I applauded your 3rd place orginally if you recall, but I had to bring you back down to Earth ever since you've been bragging about it left and right and insulting people.  Learn some humility, respect your elders, and please put back the website the way 240 designed it, it now looks like crap and its very annoying hearing that music in the background on every page you go to.  You spent 300 dollars on that site, why mess with a good thing.

Cheri, you basically jumped in when I relayed the same thing to Arvilla.  I never said anything to you at first.  As far as you defending me....please.  I don't need another ho in the stable.

\

Both of you started this stupid thread trashing Basile so don't go try to make excuses for bad behavior.  I'm going back to work because I have more important things to do
humilty is overated
i am an "elder"
and i get props on the website all the time
(you don't like it stop going to it!)
i originally thought the "im not fat" pictures were a joke ,that they were in fact old 1994 Metrolina pictures,
and that you would bust out with the real "new pics" showing a much improved ,ripped up,full of hard dense muscle
Vince G
WHAT THE FUCK HAVE YOu been doing for the last 3 years?!?!??!?!?!?!?!?!?
you look no different
have you been in a coma??????????????????
in suspended isolation??!??!
you have been training and dieting for 3 years yet you look no different
and you want to give others advice?!?!??!?!?!?!?!?!
time to trade in your magic stick and take up golf.................... Mike

michael arvilla

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #255 on: August 15, 2006, 08:24:50 AM »
Here is offseason Vince..................
no bee pollen
no magic stix
no gyno
no hairy bush hanging outta my shorts
Melvin.................. ............

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #256 on: August 15, 2006, 08:25:55 AM »
humilty is overated
i am an "elder"
and i get props on the website all the time
(you don't like it stop going to it!)
i originally thought the "im not fat" pictures were a joke ,that they were in fact old 1994 Metrolina pictures,
and that you would bust out with the real "new pics" showing a much improved ,ripped up,full of hard dense muscle
Vince G
WHAT THE f**k HAVE YOu been doing for the last 3 years?!?!??!?!?!?!?!?!?
you look no different
have you been in a coma??????????????????
in suspended isolation??!??!
you have been training and dieting for 3 years yet you look no different
and you want to give others advice?!?!??!?!?!?!?!?!
time to trade in your magic stick and take up golf.................... Mike

Well, for the past 29 years I've had respect for my elders.  And Basile is your elder.  Disagreeing is one thing but hurling insults and putting up pictures is another thing.

And if you want a piece of me, you can come to any show I'm competing in and get on-stage.  But don't be surprised as to want happens.  All those pictures are me as a natural competitor.  Won't be the same this time

BTW, Mike.  Only people from Getbig give you props.  A business website needs to be professional and clean.  Yours isn't and its most likely turning away potential business
A

michael arvilla

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #257 on: August 15, 2006, 08:28:55 AM »

Well, for the past 29 years I've had respect for my elders.  And Basile is your elder.  Disagreeing is one thing but hurling insults and putting up pictures is another thing.

And if you want a piece of me, you can come to any show I'm competing in and get on-stage.  But don't be surprised as to want happens.  All those pictures are me as a natural competitor.  Won't be the same this time

BTW, Mike.  Only people from Getbig give you props.  A business website needs to be professional and clean.  Yours isn't and its most likely turning away potential business

piece of you BLA HAHHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHH hahahahahahahah!!
i have gotten props on the website at BB shows and in the gym
here vince take a piece of this ............ :-*

(fyi in all modesty you couldn't carry my gym bag)

michael arvilla

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #258 on: August 15, 2006, 08:30:39 AM »
ill take a "piece" of you

this "piece"  ;)

xpac2

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #259 on: August 15, 2006, 08:51:30 AM »
piece of you BLA HAHHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHH hahahahahahahah!!
i have gotten props on the website at BB shows and in the gym
here vince take a piece of this ............ :-*

(fyi in all modesty you couldn't carry my gym bag)

Monster chest

dorkeroo

• Getbig IV
  • I need steroids for the brain.
« Reply #260 on: August 15, 2006, 08:58:34 AM »
People take this place too seriously sometimes.

Laura Lee

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #261 on: August 15, 2006, 11:14:50 AM »
People take this place too seriously sometimes.
Ya they do.  ;D
:D Weee

michael arvilla

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #262 on: August 15, 2006, 12:10:01 PM »
     I love GET-BIG!

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #263 on: August 15, 2006, 01:48:26 PM »
no bee pollen
no magic stix
no gyno

Bro, with all the steroids you taken, its actually not impressive.

Now the pictures I've shown....all natural, offseason, no pump, and no oil or hot stuff.  In my top condition, I would toss you off-stage on your sweet ear.  But if you think you can beat me then come on down to the Mountaineer and get you some. 

The Mountaineer would give a true taste of what a REAL NPC BODYBUILDING SHOW is.  You'll be going against some real alpha males

As far as credentials are concerned, you are not anywhere on the radar compared to me.  All you have is an ISSA personal training certification and a once great looking website gone to skid row.       
A

TheGoldenPrince

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #264 on: August 15, 2006, 01:55:12 PM »

Bro, with all the steroids you taken, its actually not impressive.

Now the pictures I've shown....all natural, offseason, no pump, and no oil or hot stuff.  In my top condition, I would toss you off-stage on your sweet ear.  But if you think you can beat me then come on down to the Mountaineer and get you some. 

The Mountaineer would give a true taste of what a REAL NPC BODYBUILDING SHOW is.  You'll be going against some real alpha males

As far as credentials are concerned, you are not anywhere on the radar compared to me.  All you have is an ISSA personal training certification and a once great looking website gone to skid row.       

True dat Vince but why do the Mountaineer when it ain't even a NPC National qualifier? Even if you win, you don't get a ticket to the USAs/Nationals next year! ???
Team Goodrum!

xpac2

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #265 on: August 15, 2006, 01:57:23 PM »

Monster Gimmick account

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #266 on: August 15, 2006, 02:20:27 PM »
True dat Vince but why do the Mountaineer when it ain't even a NPC National qualifier? Even if you win, you don't get a ticket to the USAs/Nationals next year! ???

The Mountaineer is definitely is a national qualifier unless they changed it this year
A

TheGoldenPrince

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #267 on: August 15, 2006, 02:23:09 PM »

The Mountaineer is definitely is a national qualifier unless they changed it this year

I checked the NPC schedule on their official site (the schedule is in Adobe Acrobat format), and the Mountaineer isn't even listed there, let alone as a National Qualifier, unless it goes by another name on the official calendar...
Team Goodrum!

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #268 on: August 15, 2006, 02:29:59 PM »
What make you decide to use hemp oil instead of flax? I've never heard of using hemp oil. What do you plan to use to carb up with?

Hemp Oil gives my protein shakes a nutty flavor and makes it taste much better.  Its also higher in Omega 3's but my main purpose is simply taste.  Try it in place of flax and you'll notice a big difference
A

corinth

• Getbig IV
  • Team Wolf
« Reply #269 on: August 15, 2006, 02:31:32 PM »

Hemp Oil gives my protein shakes a nutty flavor and makes it taste much better.  Its also higher in Omega 3's but my main purpose is simply taste.  Try it in place of flax and you'll notice a big difference

What is the cost of hemp as compared to flax?

TheGoldenPrince

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #270 on: August 15, 2006, 02:33:53 PM »
What is the cost of hemp as compared to flax?

Haha, can't be anymore than the price of bee pollen... ;)
Team Goodrum!

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #271 on: August 15, 2006, 02:40:02 PM »
I checked the NPC schedule on their official site (the schedule is in Adobe Acrobat format), and the Mountaineer isn't even listed there, let alone as a National Qualifier, unless it goes by another name on the official calendar...

Not all qualifiers are on the PDF sheet.

The ad is on this site for the Mountaineer http://morrisonproductions.net/
A

TheGoldenPrince

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #272 on: August 15, 2006, 03:21:08 PM »
no bee pollen
no magic stix
no gyno

Monster lats. ;D
Team Goodrum!

bmacsys

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #273 on: August 15, 2006, 03:41:07 PM »
Probably has had the same reaction as a lot of others reading this thread. Vince has been on this board for a long time and his input, from a historical perspective, on various topics is beyond question -ie. he knew or knows a lot of the significant people in bb, and weird training advocacy aside, offers a lot to this board. I certainly like reading what he has to say and search out his byline over most on this forum. A cursory search, or just lurking for a week or so would convince anyone of the veracity of his account (so would just simply looking at his profile!) so for someone to question it is/was (for whatever reason) just being disingenuous. And the continued knee-jerk defence of having made such a 'mistake' just rings hollow, and makes for cringe-worthy reading.

Vince's history threads are awesome. Like how Arnold ate dinner at his house and was impolite. How Paul Graham and Arnold conspired to screw Vince over as a joke and lots of other stuff that should be in a book!
The House that Ruth built

bmacsys

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #274 on: August 15, 2006, 03:43:47 PM »

Well, for the past 29 years I've had respect for my elders.  And Basile is your elder.  Disagreeing is one thing but hurling insults and putting up pictures is another thing.

Vince, respecting your elders is more of a southern tradition than it is for people from up north.
The House that Ruth built