Author Topic: PDI Night of Champions: Steve Weinberger was there  (Read 27833 times)

Lift Studios

• Getbig V
  • http://www.liftstudios.com
Re: PDI Night of Champions: Steve Weinberger was there
« Reply #50 on: September 18, 2006, 02:17:23 PM »
No offense Ron but if Steve was being a dick would he have just came out and said " oh ya I was being an asshole and acting like a total jackass"
Yes, actually he would. Have you ever spoken to Steve in person? Didn't think so.
Elevate Your Image.™

body88

« Reply #51 on: September 18, 2006, 02:18:27 PM »
George used to post on here until he started posting his photoshopped pics of female bodybuilders, got pissed when he was told the truth about them and then asked his site visitors to boycott getbig. Ron and I had the distinct pleasure of meeting George in person at the Europa when he sat at our table for dinner, oh yes and Lonnie Tepper was there as well. George is a bitter man with strong opinions, nothing wrong with that but he will take shots at the IFBB any where and way he can. George needs to put down his bottle of alcohol once in awhile and he might gain some clarity. I know he comes here and reads the boards now, so don't be shy George - tell us the truth, you know like you told Ron and I you had no problem doing at the Europa?

I know Steve and yes he is one guy you wouldn't want to f**k with, but he also doesn't just hit or push anyone for no reason. He's a New Yorker who tells it how it is and many people can't handle that.

Haha I am a bostonian and I can fight. Does that give me the right to act like a dick? You are just another intimidated little bitch.

body88

« Reply #52 on: September 18, 2006, 02:19:47 PM »
Yes, actually he would. Have you ever spoken to Steve in person? Didn't think so.

Haha ok lift studios. I wish I was in the bodybuilding club like you!

Lift Studios

• Getbig V
  • http://www.liftstudios.com
« Reply #53 on: September 18, 2006, 02:21:21 PM »

Haha I am a bostonian and I can fight. Does that give me the right to act like a dick? You are just another intimidated little bitch.
A bostonian with a computer who can fight? Woo look out. If you've never met the guy how can you say he acts like a dick.
Elevate Your Image.™

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #54 on: September 18, 2006, 02:21:53 PM »
I'm sure that Ron can get both men on the phone, get both of their accounts, and get to the bottom of this story, whether it was an incident, or a non-incident.  

No sense any of us stating anything as fact, or attacking either guy.

Hit em with the hard Qs Ron.  First man to blink gets the wrath of the peanut gallery.

body88

« Reply #55 on: September 18, 2006, 02:24:25 PM »
A bostonian with a computer who can fight? Woo look out. If you've never met the guy how can you say he acts like a dick.

I am going on the man reputation. There have been numerous confirmed storeis on sevceral sights. People who can fight do not own computers?

You insinuated since he was a "new yorker" that was how they act/ I know many a tough new yorker and bostonian who act perfectly normal.

Special Ed

• Toms
  • Getbig V
  • Special Ed Forever!
« Reply #56 on: September 18, 2006, 02:25:58 PM »
Steve was there pencil and pad in hand, writing down the names of any IFBB Pros or NPC competitors in sight. According to MisterGX, all NPC competitors who entered the building, even to watch the show, will be penalized 5 places at their next competition. IFBB Pro Lee Priest will be banned, but IFBB Pro Valentin Jabes will not be, because it won't make any headlines.

Special "Just the Fux, Please" Ed
BigNationRadio.com

davidpaul

• Getbig V
« Reply #57 on: September 18, 2006, 02:34:29 PM »
A lot of you smartalecs wouldnt talk shit to Weinberger in person, the guy is a highly proficient fighter in Ancient Okinawa style Karate.

From what I've read he auditioned for the part of "Terry Silver" in Karate kid 3 but lost out to Thomas Ian Griffith.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #58 on: September 18, 2006, 02:38:46 PM »
Ron shall drop the 411 on us!

The truth shall set someone free.

body88

« Reply #59 on: September 18, 2006, 02:41:14 PM »
A lot of you smartalecs wouldnt talk shit to Weinberger in person, the guy is a highly proficient fighter in Ancient Okinawa style Karate.

From what I've read he auditioned for the part of "Terry Silver" in Karate 3 but lost out to Thomas Ian Griffith.

HAHAHHAHAH!!!!!

HRDCOR

• Pros
  • Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #60 on: September 18, 2006, 04:54:02 PM »
Ahhhh my experience with Steve guy (what eva) would support the negative response's on him in this post , I can only comment on what I have witnessed or encountered, and it is my first hand experience that would have me believe Steve Dripplebugger (what eva) is a very angry self absorbed man whom does like anyone whom does not give a toss who he is or what his role is in the sport !!

Just what I have, first hand,witnessed thats all !!

body88

« Reply #61 on: September 18, 2006, 04:56:36 PM »
Ahhhh my experience with Steve guy (what eva) would support the negative response's on him in this post , I can only comment on what I have witnessed or encountered, and it is my first hand experience that would have me believe Steve Dripplebugger (what eva) is a very angry self absorbed man whom does like anyone whom does not give a toss who he is or what his role is in the sport !!

Just what I have, first hand,witnessed thats all !!

ha ha proof lift studios is the little brown nosing bitch he is accused of being daily.

Ron

• Getbigistrator
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #62 on: September 18, 2006, 05:00:37 PM »

And so it goes to say that Steve went and start pushing everyone. Come on - whatever your experience with Steve - did he ever push you? Or was it a lot of talking. Steve went to the show with a friend.

HRDCOR

• Pros
  • Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #63 on: September 18, 2006, 05:04:01 PM »
Ron you obviously are a good friend of Steve's, and that is fine , my friends also call me a great guy and would defend me (I would hope) but there are lots and lots of stories out there about Steve's demeanor and unpersonable personality , and usually all stories start from some truth !!

Hedgehog

• Getbig V
  • It Rubs The Lotion On Its Skin.
« Reply #64 on: September 18, 2006, 05:08:43 PM »
Who gives a fcuk?

Evidently Hamburger didn't push Georgy. Yada, yada, yada...

If there would've been a fight, maybe there would've been something to write home about.

Perhaps Georgie got scared and leaked his pants a bit, we don't know, so we can't say.

That could be a reason for him "bettering" the story. Perhaps.

Why not get on to why Wienerburger was there in the first place?

What, if anything, has he taken notes about, and reported back to IFBB?

YIP
Zack
As empty as paradise

Dnizneer

• Getbig III
  • Meat
« Reply #65 on: September 18, 2006, 05:09:48 PM »
I heard a rumor on another board that steve wienberger-or whatever his name is, the head judge over at the IFBB-was at the NOC yesturday.  Reports say that he was yelling at competitors and shoving people around...basically playing the tough guy role.

Can anyone confirm or deny this report.  From everything I've ever read about the guy he seems like the kind of guy that will yell and scream and play that role to get what he wants so I don't doubt it.  Guy seems like an asshole to me but I don't know him personally so I might be wrong.  I'm only making observations about what I've read.  He tried to start a fight with Shawn Ray a few years ago at the Olympia, he yelled at some fans at the NOC a few years ago etc.

Anyway, is thei true or false, the part about him being at the NOC last night and bullying people?

Sounds ify

DonDan

• Getbig II
« Reply #66 on: September 18, 2006, 07:36:15 PM »
George used to post on here until he started posting his photoshopped pics of female bodybuilders, got pissed when he was told the truth about them and then asked his site visitors to boycott getbig. Ron and I had the distinct pleasure of meeting George in person at the Europa when he sat at our table for dinner, oh yes and Lonnie Tepper was there as well. George is a bitter man with strong opinions, nothing wrong with that but he will take shots at the IFBB any where and way he can. George needs to put down his bottle of alcohol once in awhile and he might gain some clarity. I know he comes here and reads the boards now, so don't be shy George - tell us the truth, you know like you told Ron and I you had no problem doing at the Europa? I know Steve and yes he is one guy you wouldn't want to f**k with, but he also doesn't just hit or push anyone for no reason. He's a New Yorker who tells it how it is and many people can't handle that.

I sent George your post. Just to set the record straight. Here is a paste of what he thinks and I quote "I'ssac  is an asshole. I wasn't drinking. Yeah I did sit at the table with him and Ron but I never said one word to Hinds. So tell him for me to stop dropping names in posts...especially people he doesn't know anything about....and the next time he accuses me of being an alcoholic in a public forum...he better have a deep wallet...

Steve acted like a thug plain and simple....he initiated the pushing and called me a ass....that's when I yelled so everyone in the room could hear "if you put your hands on me or push me again....I'm gonna have you locked up for assault" ...it he denies it...he lieing...."

Well, there you have it straight from the source. I also asked if he was a cop. I come to find out that he's an officer of the courts in the State of Virginia. So I guess he does know the law, and I guess Steve pushed the wrong guy this time. Too bad really. I'd have loved to see the cops drag that prick off in cuffs.  ;D oh and another thing he said my post probably wouldn't stay up too long that Issac would delete it. Just as he or someone else already deleted my original post on this incident.

Wombat

• Getbig IV
  • Your name tattooed to my ass!
« Reply #67 on: September 18, 2006, 07:48:30 PM »
Mike Quinn was a bad ass also...So bad that he almost ended up in cement shoes...Anyone over the age of 25 that goes around running their mouth and putting their hands on other people to prove how bad they are--are just one blink away from messing with the wrong guy...

Almost everything i've ever read about this douch bag(steve) has been disgraceful...Like Titus, he probably has gotten away with it so far in his life ;)...But their is an invisible ticker counting down over these people....

HRDCOR

• Pros
  • Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #68 on: September 18, 2006, 07:51:55 PM »
I saw Steve there and he was totally cool                           

JOHN !!!!! There is no way on this earth one could describe Steve Wannabatrooper as COOL !!! :D

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #69 on: September 18, 2006, 07:52:29 PM »
I sent George your post. Just to set the record straight. Here is a paste of what he thinks and I quote "I's asack is an asshole. I wasn't drinking. Yeah I did sit at the table with him and Ron but I never said one word to Hinds. So tell him for me to stop dropping names in posts...especially people he doesn't know anything about....and the next time he accuses me of being an alcoholic in a public forum...he better have a deep wallet...

Steve acted like a thug plain and simple....he initiated the pushing and called me a ass....that's when I yelled so everyone in the room could hear "if you put your hands on me or push me again....I'm gonna have you locked up for assault" ...it he denies it...he lieing...."

Well, there you have it straight from the source. I also asked if he was a cop. I come to find out that he's an officer of the courts in the State of Virginia. So I guess he does know the law, and I guess Steve pushed the wrong guy this time. Too bad really. I'd have loved to see the cops drag that prick off in cuffs.  ;D oh and another thing he said my post probably wouldn't stay up too long that Issac would delete it. Just as he or someone else already deleted my original post on this incident.

Actually, no way this gets deleted.  

I talked to Ron on the phone tonight, and as always, the most important thing on GetBig is getting out EVERY side to the story.   This is George's statement in response to the event and recent statements made.

it rides :)

HRDCOR

• Pros
  • Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #70 on: September 18, 2006, 07:58:19 PM »
JOHN !!!!! There is no way on this earth one could describe Steve Wannabatrooper as COOL !!!                                 

I guess this pretty well F@#ks any chance of me making a come back then !!!! ;)

HRDCOR

• Pros
  • Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #71 on: September 18, 2006, 08:02:44 PM »
No one figured the other side would come check out the show?

I think the piont is here, isnt there some type of rule or wording in the rules to the effect, of having a IFBB member or committe member seen supporting other organisastions events ??

John Romano

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #72 on: September 18, 2006, 10:00:50 PM »

I think the piont is here, isnt there some type of rule or wording in the rules to the effect, of having a IFBB member or committe member seen supporting other organisastions events ??

Not if he was sent there by the boss  ;)

HRDCOR

• Pros
  • Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #73 on: September 18, 2006, 10:07:06 PM »
Not if he was sent there by the boss   

Soooooooooooooo the boss sent him there in full knowledge that in doing so he would be breaking the Rule book , hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm maybe the boss is trying to get rid of Steve  huh huh huh huh , Im on to something here aernt I John, huh huh , I am arent I huh ????????

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
« Reply #74 on: September 18, 2006, 10:14:35 PM »
Hey Lee,

Leave my name out of it Dude.  I fear nothing.  Good job on your win.  We will see when we battle again.  We have gone back and forth the last two Arnolds.  See you on stage Superman ;)

Marvelous Melvin Anthony

Sounds like he coming to the PDI.  Good job Melvin