Author Topic: TIME Magazine Glamorizes Life Without Children  (Read 35749 times)

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
Re: TIME Magazine Glamorizes Life Without Children
« Reply #150 on: August 06, 2013, 09:24:32 AM »
The "heat-affected zones" are in the eastern parts of the world and in Africa. Regarding the western world, most over population growth is caused by less successful people, as Irongrip already pointed out. The U.S. might have a moderate population density, but the situation is different here in the Netherlands (comparable with Japan and Singapore).
We have one political party, the Republican Party, hell bent on ensuring that this will happen due to their stance on abortion and ensuing State governments restricting it by making it next to impossible to obtain.  If any government program should have funding increased its this one.

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #151 on: August 06, 2013, 09:33:10 AM »
If a man or a women have a kid with someone they end of hating with a passion who ends up being batshit crazy, how is it possible for them to look at their genetic spawn and not think with an open mind that the kid is probably fukced and that they made a huge mistake? Crazy doesn't skip generations...It's always there waiting to come out...

Z Father

• Getbig III
« Reply #152 on: August 06, 2013, 09:48:43 AM »
well ...hate to piss in everyone's corn flakes, but 81% of males have children. So I'll be seeing you all at The Children's Place.....HAHAHA  :D

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #153 on: August 06, 2013, 09:54:41 AM »
well ...hate to piss in everyone's corn flakes, but 81% of males have children. So I'll be seeing you all at The Children's Place.....HAHAHA  :D

That's another big bonus for not having them ;D

Z Father

• Getbig III
« Reply #154 on: August 06, 2013, 10:03:45 AM »
That's another big bonus for not having them ;D

there are about 8 people posting in this thread 4 pro, 4 con. two of you will have a child.  ;D

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #155 on: August 06, 2013, 10:08:36 AM »
there are about 8 people posting in this thread 4 pro, 4 con. two of you will have a child.  ;D

This is not the first children debate on GB. I believe that 50-60% don't want them, must be our BBing nature...

Z Father

• Getbig III
« Reply #156 on: August 06, 2013, 10:17:27 AM »
This is not the first children debate on GB. I believe that 50-60% don't want them, must be our BBing nature...

I don't think you are following..81,% of all males pump out a kid in their life...even the ones who pound their first swearing they will never have kids.  I said the same thing when I was 20, 30 years old.

Henda

• Getbig V
« Reply #157 on: August 06, 2013, 10:22:22 AM »
Couldnt imagine life without my kids, nothing in life has ever compared to the feeling of seeing your kids happy. Their birthdays and christmas is the highlight of the year for me.
Not saying i didnt enjoy the single life of getting pissed every weekend and going on lads hols ect but far prefer life now .

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
  • my love for ronnie will never die
« Reply #158 on: August 06, 2013, 10:25:00 AM »
sincerely life would be grand without a child

you can just kick woman to the mean streets and stack your money to spend on vials of questionable bath tub solutions

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • also shopped my pic you tried to make it subtle
« Reply #159 on: August 06, 2013, 10:28:04 AM »
I have no kids and zero desire to have any.  My brother has two kids and seems to enjoy life, to each their own.

Borracho

• Getbig V
  • Waking up is possible if ur tired of the dream....
« Reply #160 on: August 06, 2013, 10:30:45 AM »

50% of getbig isn't gettinglaid that's why.

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #161 on: August 06, 2013, 10:38:43 AM »
I don't think you are following..81,% of all males pump out a kid in their life...even the ones who pound their first swearing they will never have kids.  I said the same thing when I was 20, 30 years old.

I get what you mean, but not all categories have the same statistic outcome. For example, religious people are prob much more family oriented than most bodybuilders.
BTW, I'm over 30 ;)

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Diet first, all else second
« Reply #162 on: August 06, 2013, 10:39:23 AM »
I don`t really like people at all.   :D  Animals yes, people no.  
bet your parents felt the same... They loved greyhounds ..you were the closest thing I guess  ;D

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #163 on: August 06, 2013, 10:45:21 AM »
bet your parents felt the same... They loved greyhounds ..you were the closest hing I guess  ;D

lol
l

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Diet first, all else second
« Reply #164 on: August 06, 2013, 10:47:20 AM »
Kids or kid means responsability .. A lot of it..

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #165 on: August 06, 2013, 10:50:25 AM »
... too much of it

James28

• Getbig V
  • toilet roll of peace
« Reply #166 on: August 06, 2013, 10:52:36 AM »
http://truthstreammedia.com/time-magazine-glamorizes-life-without-children/

TIME Magazine Glamorizes Life Without Children

"The smart, educated, well-bred people have stopped reproducing.

The not-so-bright Rachel Jeantels of the world are breeding like rabbits.

We are *LIVING* "Idiocracy."

Well the article is correct. Worthless ignorant uneducated scum have the most kids whilst your educated, rich and responsible people don't.

I frankly don't see the outrage.

James28

• Getbig V
  • toilet roll of peace
« Reply #167 on: August 06, 2013, 11:08:15 AM »
Not having kids = A tiny foot note in history

Having kids = Being part of an ongoing story. Being a chapter in a larger narrative. Feeling a love that you could never have imagined. Realizing that life is no longer about you and finding meaning in that.

You imagine that most people's stories are worth telling? Haha, who gives a fuck about Joe Blow that works as a mechanic, lives his life in debt and noise and die? I'm not saying kids are terrible and all doom, but I get fucking annoyed when people say 'oh, it's a continuation of my genes'. Yea bud, like the world can't do without a short ugly obese bald dickhead that lives his life in debt. Deffo need more of those people pal.

kofo

• Getbig II
« Reply #168 on: August 06, 2013, 11:43:15 AM »

Scary times indeed."

Is this real ? The family ideal seems to be all over the internet. People posting pics of kids all over facebook.

Any true Alpha would want to reproduce. Its as close to a meaning in life you will ever get.

There is nothing as sad as a lonely 60 year old with no family, just filling their life with materialistic crap.

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #169 on: August 06, 2013, 12:05:08 PM »
I have a buddy who doesn't want kids. He told me, he asked his wife, "do you want everything, or do you want kids?"  The fact is, it's a personal decision, and the shitty thing is, most of the people who don't want them, should be the ones procreating. Adonis et al seem to be intelligent people, and their DNA should be passed on, not dumbfucks like these trailer and ghetto trash humans. I am financially and mentally stable, have a kid, and still do what I want. I'm going to Europe for 17 days this Christmas, bringing my kid, and my mom as a babysitter. I will do this every other year, as I want my kids to be cultured.

Life is about being happy, and not being a dick to others. Whichever your choice, it's obviously the one for you, and that's good.
You dont get it. smart, intelligent people, are unhappy because they realize how vain and bestial life is at its core. Only dumb people can "love" and "feel", arent drowning in their cynicism, this is why they procreate while "intelligent" people dont, as simple as that. Again, intelligence has nothing to do with hapiness; dumb people are often a lot more happier than smart people.
All our behaviors and thoughts processes are animalistic in the first place, we want kids for the same reasons other animal species "want offsprings". Fact is we dont "want" shit, all of this is preprogrammed behaviors, it's genetical. Those who "choose" not to have kids simply despise life and other living beings, they are sociopaths and they want mankind to disapear. They ll probably disapear, those who will stay will evolve to adapt to whatever happen on earth. As simple as that.

Oh btw,mankind is divided into two main categories; poor dumb people who want to be rich, and smart rich people who want to stay rich and manipulate, dominate the poor and keep them below themselves.

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
  • Isaiah40:28-31 ✝ Romans10:9 ✝ 1Peter3:15
« Reply #170 on: August 06, 2013, 12:12:46 PM »
But yet you don`t support abortion.  Where is the logic in that?  ::)

MOS is supportive of self-professed egocentric Getbiggers not becoming pregnant.

Although, MOS doesn’t support abortion.

Therefore, MOS should support abortion because it supports self-professed egocentric Getbiggers not becoming pregnant.

Did we find the logic?   No, but  we did find a non sequitur.

bradistani

• Getbig V
« Reply #171 on: August 06, 2013, 12:17:56 PM »

Scary times indeed."

my conspiracy senses are tingling !

affeman

• Getbig V
  • Rusty Trombone looks like an abortion in a thong
« Reply #172 on: August 06, 2013, 12:18:24 PM »
You dont get it. smart, intelligent people, are unhappy because they realize how vain and bestial life is at its core. Only dumb people can "love" and "feel", arent drowning in their cynicism, this is why they procreate while "intelligent" people dont, as simple as that. Again, intelligence has nothing to do with hapiness; dumb people are often a lot more happier than smart people.
All our behaviors and thoughts processes are animalistic in the first place, we want kids for the same reasons other animal species "want offsprings". Fact is we dont "want" shit, all of this is preprogrammed behaviors, it's genetical. Those who "choose" not to have kids simply despise life and other living beings, they are sociopaths and they want mankind to disapear. They ll probably disapear, those who will stay will evolve to adapt to whatever happen on earth. As simple as that.

Oh btw,mankind is divided into two main categories; poor dumb people who want to be rich, and smart rich people who want to stay rich and manipulate, dominate the poor and keep them below themselves.

What about the dumb rich people?

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #173 on: August 06, 2013, 12:34:03 PM »
Noone who survives easily whatever the way he survives while others are struggling can be considered as being dumb. Doing less and getting more is actually a sign of intelligence.

A perfect human being has it all, beauty, health, strenght, meaningful relationship with equivalent wife and kids / grandparents and money. Everytime someone lacks something , when a branch of the tree is missing, he feels miserable, frustrated about it, even if the others branches are there. Still this person can ruin it all sinning.

affeman

• Getbig V
  • Rusty Trombone looks like an abortion in a thong
« Reply #174 on: August 06, 2013, 12:40:35 PM »
Paris Hilton and Kim K are pretty smart girls, I knew it from the beginning....