Author Topic: 22lbs in 8 days  (Read 5787 times)

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
Re: 22lbs in 8 days
« Reply #75 on: August 23, 2021, 10:51:57 AM »
Well considering I don’t drink due to several reasons Crohn’s being one which sometimes gives me bleeding ulcers none 0 not a drop. There is some beer and a couple white claws in the mini fridge other people left the beer and the white claw is my girls never even tried one. I dont drink alcohol except occasionally one drink on date night last had an alcoholic drink on a date night about a month ago maybe a month and a half ago.

It's just one drink every so often on a date night....no big deal. However, don't say "I don't drink". One drink every now and then is still drinking.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #76 on: August 23, 2021, 11:00:12 AM »
How is telling me 225 is unrealistic good advice when I am sitting somewhere over 220 right now?? Dude just wants me to accept being 200lbs becasue that is all he was sorry I am bigger than that. I may be 225 after this 10 pack of hugeness. And you guys think I can’t hit 240 nonsense 30-45 days to achieve the “impossible” if I push it

With all this eating....do you have any time left to workout?

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • “Always do what you are afraid to do.” - Emerson
« Reply #77 on: August 23, 2021, 11:10:44 AM »

Diet is 90% of bodybuilding...posting on Getbig is the other 10%.

robcguns

• Getbig V
  • Founder of the proud straight white male movement
« Reply #78 on: August 23, 2021, 11:25:52 AM »
It's just one drink every so often on a date night....no big deal. However, don't say "I don't drink". One drink every now and then is still drinking.

I have to agree that one drink here and there ain’t drinking. I used to drink 40 something beers a night or 25 captain and cokes or 5-6 glasses of scotch and I mean full galsses that is drinking. Having a glass of scotch once or twice a month to me isn’t drinking. Just my opinion which don’t mean shit just saying. If you aren’t pounding drinks then you aren’t drinking.I’d say 1-2 drinks isn’t drinking. Unless a chick or lightweight and that gets you cocked then your drinking.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #79 on: August 23, 2021, 11:26:06 AM »
How is telling me 225 is unrealistic good advice when I am sitting somewhere over 220 right now?? Dude just wants me to accept being 200lbs becasue that is all he was sorry I am bigger than that. I may be 225 after this 10 pack of hugeness. And you guys think I can’t hit 240 nonsense 30-45 days to achieve the “impossible” if I push it 
Go for it,shouldn`t be hard eating huge portions of all the greasy calorie dense shit you eat constantly.

We`ll see though come your next contest.

Happy eating.

GymnJuice

• Getbig V
« Reply #80 on: August 23, 2021, 11:31:29 AM »

Do the folks at Uber Eats know you've been opening the customers containers before delivery?

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • 2024 NPC Charlotte Cup Champion
« Reply #81 on: August 23, 2021, 11:54:16 AM »

Fuck no it isn't

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #82 on: August 23, 2021, 11:59:14 AM »

Well I have a gym in my house for one. Todays plan which everyone will say is wrong is simply 5-6 sets of 20-30 hamstring curls. That is it that is the entire workout plan for today. I don't know what works for other people but that is the stimulation needed for my hamstrings. They are going to get all the attention and all the recovery and one simple movement probably 100-150 reps.

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #83 on: August 23, 2021, 01:26:29 PM »
Well I have a gym in my house for one. Todays plan which everyone will say is wrong is simply 5-6 sets of 20-30 hamstring curls. That is it that is the entire workout plan for today. I don't know what works for other people but that is the stimulation needed for my hamstrings. They are going to get all the attention and all the recovery and one simple movement probably 100-150 reps.

muscle confusion principals

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • “Always do what you are afraid to do.” - Emerson
« Reply #84 on: August 23, 2021, 02:13:32 PM »

Throw in some stiff leg deadlifts...if you have a barbell.

Then try to touch your nose with your eyes closed.

Howard

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #85 on: August 23, 2021, 02:17:19 PM »
Your honest reply is just wrong.  I can easily come in a full 225 with a few minor adjustments. I am not really concerned with who else shows up or  places what in the voting. I know I can present a better fuller me with some minor adjustments. Maybe you can’t or couldn’t I can and will. Of course timing all depends on how my body responds to training there are only a few shows left this year. It may be spring time before I am 240 peaking and ready to go. It may be sooner.

Ok, good luck and keep posting updates on getbig.com

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #86 on: August 23, 2021, 02:24:05 PM »
I have to agree that one drink here and there ain’t drinking. I used to drink 40 something beers a night or 25 captain and cokes or 5-6 glasses of scotch and I mean full galsses that is drinking. Having a glass of scotch once or twice a month to me isn’t drinking. Just my opinion which don’t mean shit just saying. If you aren’t pounding drinks then you aren’t drinking.I’d say 1-2 drinks isn’t drinking. Unless a chick or lightweight and that gets you cocked then your drinking.

Well you are right, compared to how much alcohol you used to drink, a drink or two every now and then really isn't 'drinking' per se. I gather you don't drink that much these days, which is good because your liver would be done with you if you did. At most, I've had 8 to 10 shots (4 or 5 doubles) of scotch and I prefer scotch neat. Meaning it is not diluted with melted ice cubes. I have been known to finish off a bottle of wine in an evening. Not much of a beer drinker....many 1 or 2 beers at a barbecue. 

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #87 on: August 23, 2021, 02:25:04 PM »
Do the folks at Uber Eats know you've been opening the customers containers before delivery?

That's really funny...very clever.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #88 on: August 23, 2021, 02:26:42 PM »
Throw in some stiff leg deadlifts...if you have a barbell.

Then try to touch your nose with your eyes closed.

Funny I actually did 6 sets of 30 curls then 2 sets of 20 stiff leg deadlifts used the hooks so as not to bother my tendonitis

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #89 on: August 23, 2021, 02:45:24 PM »

I'm not saying that is wrong, but it is a lot of reps. Whatever works for you is what you should do. Most folks I know would do fewer reps when working an area (like your hams) that is weak, as in not well developed. I have used a routine that works hams and calves in the same workout using 3 or 4 different movements for each and fewer reps....maybe 90-120 total reps for hams and the same or a bit more for calves, doing 10, 8, 8 or 12, 10, 8, 6 routine and increasing the resistance while decreasing the number of reps. Total workout time 30-45 minutes. Working out at a gym that has a fair variety of equipment which keeps it interesting.   

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #90 on: August 23, 2021, 02:48:06 PM »
Part of the problem is I didn't really know how to flex my hamstrings. I never really practiced in front of a mirror. I wasn't sitting down into them enough. But yes also I need more hamstrings. So consider this Hamstrings day 1 weighed in at 224 post workout.

ThisisOverload

• Getbig V
« Reply #91 on: August 23, 2021, 02:53:53 PM »

He also doesn't use drugs.

Just injects Test, GH and takes Thyroid meds.

He's natural.

ThisisOverload

• Getbig V
« Reply #92 on: August 23, 2021, 02:54:37 PM »
Part of the problem is I didn't really know how to flex my hamstrings. I never really practiced in front of a mirror. I wasn't sitting down into them enough. But yes also I need more hamstrings. So consider this Hamstrings day 1 weighed in at 224 post workout.

Congrats on having bigger arms than legs.

You must be proud of yourself.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #93 on: August 23, 2021, 02:59:54 PM »
He also doesn't use drugs.

Just injects Test, GH and takes Thyroid meds.

He's natural.

I absolutely have never touched any thyroid medications trying to gain muscle not waste away and die you have a very vivid imagination

Bioidentical hormone replacement therapy which is what you are suggestion is absolutely not the same as exogenous steroid and drug usage and why the hell would I take Thyroid medications de fuck is wrong with you

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #94 on: August 23, 2021, 03:13:31 PM »
Congrats on having bigger arms than legs.

You must be proud of yourself.

You have to start somewhere I literally called this Hamstrings day 1 but yes if I think they have a lot of potential for growth and I am already 224 so yeah once developed I will be sitting 240

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #95 on: August 23, 2021, 03:15:58 PM »

Bevo

• Getbig V
  • Middle Urinal at Buc-ee’s
« Reply #96 on: August 23, 2021, 03:16:58 PM »
Kitchen needs to be remodeled with a more modern, darker colors, preferably gray

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #97 on: August 23, 2021, 03:23:37 PM »

I know right don't worry that is why I am eating and focusing on them now they will blow up quicker than you think this is the before

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #98 on: August 23, 2021, 03:51:58 PM »
Childs play !!

BB

• Getbig V
  • I hope I'm not boring you.
« Reply #99 on: August 23, 2021, 03:57:19 PM »

Those tattoos are a head scratcher.

P.S. Maybe the next one? -