Author Topic: bhanks back story  (Read 31680 times)

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • 2024 NPC Charlotte Cup Champion
Re: bhanks back story
« Reply #550 on: April 02, 2023, 12:45:24 PM »

Visceral Fat Of Peace

Really where?? This is today I don’t see any visceral fat

Flexacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #551 on: April 02, 2023, 12:58:41 PM »
Really where?? This is today I don’t see any visceral fat

Hey doofy that's the point. You don't see visceral fat. It's even known as 'hidden' fat.

ThisisOverload

• Getbig V
« Reply #552 on: April 02, 2023, 01:45:19 PM »
Again that is just nonsense. I gained a lot of muscle in my 20s then coasted in my 30s. I lost a ton in my late 30s and in order to get back to where I was I needed to bulk and cut again. I didn’t have to bulk and cut in my 30s because I had the size. I can’t get it back without bulking you can’t lean gain your way to 19 inch arms

Coasted in your 30's?

You admitted to taking over 3000mg of AAS on PM in your "30's".

If that was coasting, what are you blasting now?

Taffin

• Getbig V
  • Training out my gay penor...
« Reply #553 on: April 02, 2023, 01:54:50 PM »
....this is coming from a dickhead who has stated right here on getbig that he knows more about gear and training than anyone on the board.

5 strong orals at one time is a great idea,yeah OK I`ll pray for your toxic liver and kidneys you dimwit.... and he can`t properly write out a semi-decent training routine for any body part to save his fucking life.

Genuine question here - in the US, can TRT/HRT actually consist of anything oral?  I'll have a Google but I've kind of assumed it would all be short/medium esters of test, no..?
T

Rambone

• Getbig V
  • “Billy’s taking Art? What the hell for?”
« Reply #554 on: April 02, 2023, 02:13:15 PM »
Genuine question here - in the US, can TRT/HRT actually consist of anything oral?  I'll have a Google but I've kind of assumed it would all be short/medium esters of test, no..?

I believe there’s a newer oral testosterone pill. Jatenzo or something like that

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #555 on: April 02, 2023, 02:18:00 PM »
Again that is just nonsense. I gained a lot of muscle in my 20s then coasted in my 30s. I lost a ton in my late 30s and in order to get back to where I was I needed to bulk and cut again. I didn’t have to bulk and cut in my 30s because I had the size. I can’t get it back without bulking you can’t lean gain your way to 19 inch arms
nope, you went from 150lb at 17 to 200lb at age 20, thats when you started taking steroids ,you are still 200lb lean, the 25lb extra you carry is shit piss and food

ROBOAK

• Getbig IV
  • toughest getbigger of all time
« Reply #556 on: April 02, 2023, 02:22:46 PM »
Hey doofy that's the point. You don't see visceral fat. It's even known as 'hidden' fat.

how do you suggest bhanky fix this problem?   ???

wazhazbin

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #557 on: April 02, 2023, 02:46:05 PM »
Healthy.
eature=share[/youtube]

who is touching him??  the guy says 'here is where YOUR sock was'

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #558 on: April 02, 2023, 02:48:13 PM »
who is touching him??  the guy says 'here is where YOUR sock was'
Spalding..

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #559 on: April 02, 2023, 02:53:31 PM »
I believe there’s a newer oral testosterone pill. Jatenzo or something like that

Jatenzo an oral testosterone has so far not shown to cause liver toxicity as have other oral steroids and testosterone replacement medications.

These are a few possible serious side effects with JATENZO use:
1. It can increase your blood pressure.
2. Increase in red blood cell count (hematocrit) or hemoglobin.
3. If you already have an enlarged prostate, your signs and symptoms may worsen while using JATENZO.
4. Increased risk of prostate cancer.
5. Blood clots in the legs or lungs.
6. In large doses JATENZO may lower your sperm count.
7. Liver problems? (apparently, the manufacturer and FDA cannot make up their minds on this issue).
8. Abuse, (it is easy to see how this could be a problem with so many folks taking AAS in super high doses to gain muscle).
9. Swelling of your ankles, feet, or body (edema), with or without heart failure.
10. Enlarged or painful breasts, (bitch tits).
11. Breathing problems while you sleep (sleep apnea).
12. Changes in mood

Flexacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #560 on: April 02, 2023, 03:16:16 PM »
Healthy.
eature=share[/youtube]

The way plankys finger bends suggests Hypermobility

People with Joint Hypermobility Syndrome may develop other conditions caused by their unstable joints. These conditions include:

Joint instability causing frequent sprains, tendinitis, or bursitis when doing activities that would not affect others
    Joint pain
    Early-onset osteoarthritis (as early as during teen years)
    Subluxations or dislocations, especially in the shoulder
    Knee pain
    Fatigue, even after short periods of exercise
    Back pain, prolapsed discs or spondylolisthesis
    Joints that make clicking noises (also a symptom of osteoarthritis)
    Susceptibility to whiplash
    Temporomandibular joint dysfunction, also known as TMD
    Increased nerve compression disorders (such as carpal tunnel syndrome)

Those with hypermobile joints are also more likely to have anxiety disorders such as panic disorder.

You're welcome for the free diagnosis spanky

J. Richards

• Competitors
  • Getbig III
« Reply #561 on: April 02, 2023, 03:21:50 PM »
You have to bulk and cut to make gains for fuck sake do you people know nothing

maybe in your world...

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • 2024 NPC Charlotte Cup Champion
« Reply #562 on: April 02, 2023, 03:33:00 PM »
nope, you went from 150lb at 17 to 200lb at age 20, thats when you started taking steroids ,you are still 200lb lean, the 25lb extra you carry is shit piss and food

So you finally admit I am 200lbs lean funny considering you said I was 20lbs overweight when I made 198

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #563 on: April 02, 2023, 03:36:37 PM »
So you finally admit I am 200lbs lean funny considering you said I was 20lbs overweight when I made 198
I was using words that you were familiar with, the words that you have your own definitions for.
Its the only way to have a discussion on your wavelength.

Using real definitions of words throws you.

Raymondo

• Getbig V
  • I broke Excel
« Reply #564 on: April 02, 2023, 03:48:18 PM »
I was using words that you were familiar with, the words that you have your own definitions for.

:D ;D :D

Raymondo

• Getbig V
  • I broke Excel
« Reply #565 on: April 02, 2023, 04:11:53 PM »

You kind of put your finger on the problem there. You meet some people in life like that, they are too far gone to ever function in the real world. It is nigh impossible not just to reach a consensus/middle ground with them but even have a discussion. I think it is indicative of long term living under one's own rules, not having to confront reality or adapt/survive/thrive in an environment one is not in control or has to submit to rules other people make or having people around them that can keep them grounded in some way.

The last time I saw something like that was when I was watching Amber Heard's testimony last year, that woman had an unassailably strong frame, unshakeable and largely divorced from reality. Under the cold, hard light of a courthouse against an interlocutor who was steely and consistent she disintegrated badly and in those moments it was fascinating watching the look on Amber's face, it was pure narcissistic rage coming to the surface, the rage of the mask finally slipping and the true self showing through.

ThisisOverload

• Getbig V
« Reply #566 on: April 02, 2023, 04:22:50 PM »
You kind of put your finger on the problem there. You meet some people in life like that, they are too far gone to ever function in the real world. It is nigh impossible not just to reach a consensus/middle ground with them but even have a discussion. I think it is indicative of long term living under one's own rules, not having to confront reality or adapt/survive/thrive in an environment one is not in control or has to submit to rules other people make or having people around them that can keep them grounded in some way.

Brian is the perfect example of a narcissist who has psychopathic traits.

My older sister's ex-husband was the same way.

No friends, spoiled by mommy, abused by daddy and lived alone most of his life.

Was never wrong and always claimed to be better than everyone else. Constantly changed the rules so only he could win, etc.

I understand Brian's fucked up life because i experienced a similar person for almost 10 years.

Until you meet someone like hanky, you give most people the benefit of the doubt.

He's a dangerous person and has done far more abusive things (mentally) to the people in his life.

I honestly feel his son should be taken from him completely. There is no doubt he is already being mentally abused.

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #567 on: April 02, 2023, 04:30:46 PM »

Was never wrong and always claimed to be better than everyone else. Constantly changed the rules so only he could win, etc.

I understand Brian's fucked up life because i experienced a similar person for almost 10 years.

Until you meet someone like hanky, you give most people the benefit of the doubt.

He's a dangerous person and has done far more abusive things (mentally) to the people in his life.

I honestly feel his son should be taken from him completely. There is no doubt he is already being mentally abused.

X2

A harsh but true appraisal of Bianca.
He clearly is a very fucked up person & a high risk to those around him.

Scrancer

• Getbig III
  • SOME NICE FRENCH TOAST!!!!!
« Reply #568 on: April 02, 2023, 04:32:52 PM »

geezus. This is stunning yet Im guessing bang on accurate

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #569 on: April 02, 2023, 04:33:39 PM »

Did you not see Brians video with his son?

Poor kid already having speech  and development issues.

What do you expect tho? You are with a wonderful mother 90 percent of the time. Then you are with a person who will drop his pants take a video. Then screen shot the video to find the best pictures

Couldn’t even string together 4 words in a sentence.

ThisisOverload

• Getbig V
« Reply #570 on: April 02, 2023, 06:06:29 PM »
geezus. This is stunning yet Im guessing bang on accurate

This asshole is literally a copy of my ex-brother-in-law.

It's unreal.

Dressed like the 90's and everything.

Was a lawyer (who lost his license due to DWI's) and believed he was on Einstein's' level of intelligence.

Would argue non-stop about everything, he always knew more than you and "his" story was always the best. Total "one upper" just like hanky.

After hanky posted here for about 6 months it all made sense.

People need to experience these people to learn more about society.

ThisisOverload

• Getbig V
« Reply #571 on: April 02, 2023, 06:11:45 PM »
Did you not see Brians video with his son?

Poor kid already having speech  and development issues.

What do you expect tho? You are with a wonderful mother 90 percent of the time. Then you are with a person who will drop his pants take a video. Then screen shot the video to find the best pictures

Couldn’t even string together 4 words in a sentence.

He's already mentally abusing his son to "shut up the haters".

Using him as a tool against people he disagrees with.

Complete manipulation.

Imagine all the stories Brian forces into this poor child's mind. Downloading him on the "haters" from Getbig all day long.

12=15

A quarter to 7 is 630.

405 and 365 are essentially the same weight because he squatted 225 x 12 before the attempt.

Forcing his son the take MMA and encourages beating up kids.

This child will be more fucked up that Brian in 5 years.

hench

• Getbig V
« Reply #572 on: April 03, 2023, 02:18:08 AM »
Brian clearly isn't right in the head, frustrating and irritating, he's the person your dread coming along to a party or social gathering.
What goes through his head to think i need to do a video with my child saying haters are gonna hate!?
The whole board can see he was not lean enough in comletition but we are all wrong, his own photos show a complete lack of density and thickness compared to real competitors like jeff and wes but again we are all wrong.
Someone serious about competition would seek out real advice of how to dial it in. Not Brian, he waffles on like a bumbling buffoon about his contest prep or lack of it should i say coz he thinks he's that close to being ready 365 days of the year.
There must be something chemically wrong in his brain.

Phantom Spunker

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
  • Ze/Zir
« Reply #573 on: April 03, 2023, 02:35:38 AM »
This asshole is literally a copy of my ex-brother-in-law.

It's unreal.

Dressed like the 90's and everything.

Was a lawyer (who lost his license due to DWI's) and believed he was on Einstein's' level of intelligence.

Would argue non-stop about everything, he always knew more than you and "his" story was always the best. Total "one upper" just like hanky.

After hanky posted here for about 6 months it all made sense.

People need to experience these people to learn more about society.

Exactly. I saw it from his first few posts. I don't get why people don't just ignore it now, though.  I'm guilty of sometimes snapping myself, and the banter is occasionally funny with some good back-and-forth insults, but the relentless threads where it's non-stop responding: we need to realise that he's mentally ill (I'd guess ADHD, NPD and head trauma) and they're giving him what he wants while driving themselves nuts.

Brian's likely actually had a really shit time of it - he'd have had no friends in the military, he's not in contact with his family, he's abused drugs and been suicidal, etc. He's literally unable to accept blame, though, and the responses just breathe life into him and give him something to fight against. There is good in Brian but the guy needs serious, long-term therapy.

Taffin

• Getbig V
  • Training out my gay penor...
« Reply #574 on: April 03, 2023, 03:23:16 AM »
Exactly. I saw it from his first few posts. I don't get why people don't just ignore it now, though.  I'm guilty of sometimes snapping myself, and the banter is occasionally funny with some good back-and-forth insults, but the relentless threads where it's non-stop responding: we need to realise that he's mentally ill (I'd guess ADHD, NPD and head trauma) and they're giving him what he wants while driving themselves nuts.

Brian's likely actually had a really shit time of it - he'd have had no friends in the military, he's not in contact with his family, he's abused drugs and been suicidal, etc. He's literally unable to accept blame, though, and the responses just breathe life into him and give him something to fight against. There is good in Brian but the guy needs serious, long-term therapy.

There is an idea of a Brian Hankins, some kind of abstraction, but there is no real him, only an entity, something illusory, and though he can hide his cold gaze and you can shake his hand and feel flesh gripping yours and maybe you can even sense your lifestyles are probably comparable: he simply is not there

It is hard for him to make sense on any given level. He is fabricated, an aberration. He is a noncontingent human being. His personality is sketchy and unformed, his heartlessness goes deep and is persistent. His conscience, his pity, his hopes, all disappeared a long time ago if they ever did exist. There are no more barriers to cross. All he has in common with the uncontrollable and the insane, the vicious and the evil, all the mayhem he has caused and his utter indifference toward it, he has long surpassed. He still, though, holds on to one single bleak truth: no one is safe, nothing is redeemed. Yet he is blameless

Each model of human behaviour must be assumed to have some validity. Is evil something you are? Or is it something you do? His pain is constant and sharp and he does not hope for a better world for anyone. In fact, he wants his pain to be inflicted on others via endless selfies. He wants no one to escape. But even after admitting this—and he has countless times, in just about every post he's made — and coming face-to-face with these truths, there is no catharsis. He gains no deeper knowledge about himself, no new understanding can be extracted from his posts. There has been no reason for him to show or tell us any of this. His posts have meant... nothing...
T