Author Topic: RONNIE BEATS ME, quote from Dorian Yates  (Read 76257 times)

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
Re: RONNIE BEATS ME, quote from Dorian Yates
« Reply #300 on: December 20, 2005, 05:10:22 PM »

once again here you go making claims left and right. You have never seen these men compete in person yet you are trying to tell us who was drier? :-\

look at the pics. Both men were dry.

But people are saying that Dorian "destroys ronnie in conditioning"..well, look at those shots from the 98 Olympia - have you ever seen pecs that look dryer than that? I can't think of ANYONE, even Munzer, who can make Ronnie 98 look soft.

You don't have to have seen these guys in person to know that Ronnie was dry as a bone in 98.

which means that Dorian certainly does not "blow ronnnie out of the water" in terms of conditioning.

All I am saying is that, for as Dry as Dorian was, his genetically unstriated look hurts him.

He would have been even more impressive with more cuts in the quads, pecs, delts etc etc.

Flower Boy Ran Away

GMCtrk

« Reply #301 on: December 20, 2005, 06:34:41 PM »

But people are saying that Dorian "destroys ronnie in conditioning"..well, look at those shots from the 98 Olympia - have you ever seen pecs that look dryer than that? I can't think of ANYONE, even Munzer, who can make Ronnie 98 look soft.

You don't have to have seen these guys in person to know that Ronnie was dry as a bone in 98.

which means that Dorian certainly does not "blow ronnnie out of the water" in terms of conditioning.

All I am saying is that, for as Dry as Dorian was, his genetically unstriated look hurts him.

He would have been even more impressive with more cuts in the quads, pecs, delts etc etc.

I completely agree, but let's not say who is better than who based off a few pictures. Fact of the matter is they are both the best of their time and that's that.

I do think though that a lot of myth about Dorian's "Grainyness" floats around becuase of the Black and white shots whereas ronnie's are in color.

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
  • Go back to making jewelry and cakes with your girl
« Reply #302 on: December 20, 2005, 06:37:42 PM »

Yates was known for his back , his size & conditioning , just because he doesn't have striations doesn't mean he doesn't have the edge on conditioning , striations are actually genetic hence why not all bodybuilders can have ripped glutes and why Munzer had more striations than ANYONE and at his very best Dorian had no major flaws his biceps at his best wern't peaked but were not a flaw , his biceps were fully developed and didn't lack shape , and you can't complain about his quad detail because Coleman had his best had mediocre detail in his abs so thats wash , Ronnie did however have 2 major flaws , poor calves & balance & proportion .

You can go on how Coleman has better shape but I can counter with some muscles were better shapped , but look at Colemans oddly shaped glutes , abs , triceps , calves , at their respective bests Dorian has everything Coleman does plus calves , conditioning ( although may be slight ) and balance & proportion not to mention Ronnie's best was 245lbs & Yates was 269lbs thats 22 extra pounds of size and this with simply looking better in most of the mandatory poses , coupled with a higher overall win percentage 88% vs 55% would in my uneducated and nonprofessional opinion would tip the balance in favor of Dorian Yates.

Oliver Klaushof

• Getbig IV
« Reply #303 on: December 20, 2005, 10:59:12 PM »
Sucky, I am not being hostile. I find it offensive that your deride anybody with an opinion contrary to your own. Whatever dude. You claim to be a Mensa member; sure you are. You claim your brother is a doctor, sure he is. When you spew a load of crap over and over again, it gets old. I had to point out to you the absurd post about Dorian being 274 lbs with 2% bodyfat. Let's see, that amounts to five pounds of fat overall.  That is not compatible with life.  You quote McGough like he is the truth; where is the proof. You never give any proof. MRI for bodyfat...hahaha...you are an idiot.  I enjoy putting morons like you in their place when they think they have such high intellectual capacity.  Mensa huh....you sure you're not talking about the special Olympics. 

As for the majority of physicians being blind to steroids...I agree, but if you bothered to check out my link it clearly shows that this is changing. In medical school, I got to work a rotation with a world famous hepatologist (Dr. Eugene Schiff...why don't you read about him) and we saw a couple of prison guards who came in with inexplicable jaundice (it means you turn yellow..Sucky..that was for you).  Turns out their only recreational habit was workig out and using Anadrol.  Guess what, they had liver biopsies with active hepatitis.  When they went off the juice, their liver enzymes came back down. Bounce it off your brother, unless he is a chiropractor he knows that steroids can do this.  I consider this matter closed. Go on spewing whatever crap you want, I don't want to make you anymore insecure than you obviously are. BTW, the medical degree is real and I am double board certified. I just hope if you ever get ill you don't act like a know it all schmuck to your physician; that is not a very wise thing to do.

What does this have to do with Dorian?
"Shut the F up and train"

WiseGuy

• Getbig IV
« Reply #304 on: December 21, 2005, 05:33:08 AM »
Sucky, I am not being hostile. I find it offensive that your deride anybody with an opinion contrary to your own. Whatever dude. You claim to be a Mensa member; sure you are. You claim your brother is a doctor, sure he is. When you spew a load of crap over and over again, it gets old. I had to point out to you the absurd post about Dorian being 274 lbs with 2% bodyfat. Let's see, that amounts to five pounds of fat overall.  That is not compatible with life.  You quote McGough like he is the truth; where is the proof. You never give any proof. MRI for bodyfat...hahaha...you are an idiot.  I enjoy putting morons like you in their place when they think they have such high intellectual capacity.  Mensa huh....you sure you're not talking about the special Olympics. 

As for the majority of physicians being blind to steroids...I agree, but if you bothered to check out my link it clearly shows that this is changing. In medical school, I got to work a rotation with a world famous hepatologist (Dr. Eugene Schiff...why don't you read about him) and we saw a couple of prison guards who came in with inexplicable jaundice (it means you turn yellow..Sucky..that was for you).  Turns out their only recreational habit was workig out and using Anadrol.  Guess what, they had liver biopsies with active hepatitis.  When they went off the juice, their liver enzymes came back down. Bounce it off your brother, unless he is a chiropractor he knows that steroids can do this.  I consider this matter closed. Go on spewing whatever crap you want, I don't want to make you anymore insecure than you obviously are. BTW, the medical degree is real and I am double board certified. I just hope if you ever get ill you don't act like a know it all schmuck to your physician; that is not a very wise thing to do.

get off your high horse...

exactly how many thousands of people die every year from medical mistakes by dumbass doctors.....   ???

:-\

WiseGuy

• Getbig IV
« Reply #305 on: December 21, 2005, 05:35:14 AM »
Sucky, you are really funny. There are only 126 medical schools in the country. Fact, Miami is consistently rated in the top third in grants and entrance requirements. Fact, it was also one of only 5 schools in the country that has a 6 year BA/MD program. Also, it is a world leader in many areas of human physiology, including paralysis research. Read before you talk like the chump you are. BTW, where did you get your RN...ehrr I mean degree.   You are a pathetic whiner who has been shot down again and again and still bitches like a girl.  You truly are a typical high school internet loser. Have fun in 11th grade kid.

only 126....

hahahahahah.... thats why we have a boat load of dumbasses pretending to be doctors......

;D <-- funny

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Time-Out in Dubai, India with Swampi the Cocksmith
« Reply #306 on: November 08, 2006, 04:39:25 PM »
Ron: "I am lazy."

Necrosis

• Getbig V
« Reply #307 on: November 08, 2006, 08:51:04 PM »
haha mensa, the iq entrance is 135 on most of the tests, hardly anything to brag about. and you must be a major geek to join mensa, there is a difference between being smart and being a loser who joins a group of intellectuals who do nothing, haha. sucky shut your face, you've been pwned over and over by intelligent people who know what you claim is pure bullshit, take the neuroscience argument we had, i owned you so bad you didnt reply,and i supplied references for you to read. you dont have more then general knowledge on any topic from what i gleaned so stop pretending your some genius who apparently doesn't know anything.

what is your degree in by the way, or degrees?

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
« Reply #308 on: November 08, 2006, 08:55:35 PM »
sucky's degree is in Dorian Fellatio 101.

:-*
Flower Boy Ran Away

nycbull

• Getbig V
  • Team Jay Should Have Won
« Reply #309 on: November 09, 2006, 05:36:53 AM »
They lack that diamond crispness.....

are you a fashion editor or a bodybuilder?  ;D

suckmymuscle

« Reply #310 on: November 09, 2006, 01:34:50 PM »
haha mensa, the iq entrance is 135 on most of the tests, hardly anything to brag about. and you must be a major geek to join mensa, there is a difference between being smart and being a loser who joins a group of intellectuals who do nothing, haha. sucky shut your face, you've been pwned over and over by intelligent people who know what you claim is pure bullshit, take the neuroscience argument we had, i owned you so bad you didnt reply,and i supplied references for you to read. you dont have more then general knowledge on any topic from what i gleaned so stop pretending your some genius who apparently doesn't know anything.

what is your degree in by the way, or degrees?

This coming from a moron who barely posted at the thread. I have owned you, Hulkster, NeoSemen, Pumpster en absurdum continuously. None of you can argue with me, so you just ignore my posts saying that it's all bullshit. But I have a suspicion that you fags do read what I write and secretly agree with it. Unable to react, you go on to post the same pics of Dorian in 94 or Ronnie in 99 and say that he was an overrated brick-layer. I have owned all of you continuously and quite easily.

As for Mensa, retard, I only mentioned it because it't the one most people are aware of. Ever heard of the Cerebrals Society(I.Q 144+ 99.7%)? I'm a member! Ever heard of the Triple Nine Society(I.Q 150+ 99.9%)? I'm a member! Ever head of Sigma Society IV(I.Q 164 99.997%)? I'm a member! So you've just been violently owned by yours truly for talking out of your ass. ;) Oh, and by the way, the cut-off for Mensa is not 135, you idiot, but 132(98%)

SUCKMYMUSCLE

suckmymuscle

« Reply #311 on: November 09, 2006, 01:36:43 PM »
sucky's degree is in Dorian Fellatio 101.

Said the "Leader of the Colemaniacs" ;)

SUCKMYMUSCLE

Necrosis

• Getbig V
« Reply #312 on: November 09, 2006, 03:21:51 PM »
id like some proof of your claims, since you owned me so bad. hhaaha, i dont need to post in the thread i have better shit to do, you made a stupid claim with no factual data then i shat on you simple as that.

The term "IQ score" is widely used but poorly defined. There are a large number of tests with different scales. The result on one test of 132 can be the same as a score 148 on another test. Some intelligence tests don't use IQ scores at all. Mensa has set a percentile as cutoff to avoid this confusion. Candidates for membership in Mensa must achieve a score at or above the 98th percentile (a score that is greater than or equal to 98 percent of the general population taking the test) on a standard test of intelligence.

the test i took was timed for 12 minutes and the cut-off was 135. it varies, the 98th percentile is the true marker. nothing i said was erroneous, just you professing your greatness with no proof as usual.

Necrosis

• Getbig V
« Reply #313 on: November 09, 2006, 03:23:08 PM »
what are your degrees in again?

and the quote was taken from the mensa site. you googled that shit last night in a frantic panic haha.

what are your degrees again?

Necrosis

• Getbig V
« Reply #314 on: November 09, 2006, 03:27:50 PM »
you grill nico about posting his proof and looking for acceptance and then you spout off about glee clubs you've joined as if your superior. were you the guy from mensa that lost on the 100 dollar question on who wants to be a millionaire.

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
« Reply #315 on: November 09, 2006, 03:42:33 PM »
Sucky has a B.A. in Dorian Anal Arts.
Flower Boy Ran Away

NeoSeminole

• Getbig V
  • Ronnie > Dorian
« Reply #316 on: November 09, 2006, 03:49:19 PM »
This coming from a moron who barely posted at the thread. I have owned you, Hulkster, NeoSemen, Pumpster en absurdum continuously. None of you can argue with me, so you just ignore my posts saying that it's all bullshit. But I have a suspicion that you fags do read what I write and secretly agree with it. Unable to react, you go on to post the same pics of Dorian in 94 or Ronnie in 99 and say that he was an overrated brick-layer. I have owned all of you continuously and quite easily.

you have owned no one but yourself. There may have been times when we disagreed on something and you turned out right. However, your overuse of the word "owned" makes you sound like a loser who validates his existence by online arguments. You're Pathetic!

As for Mensa, retard, I only mentioned it because it't the one most people are aware of. Ever heard of the Cerebrals Society(I.Q 144+ 99.7%)? I'm a member! Ever heard of the Triple Nine Society(I.Q 150+ 99.9%)? I'm a member! Ever head of Sigma Society IV(I.Q 164 99.997%)? I'm a member! So you've just been violently owned by yours truly for talking out of your ass. ;) Oh, and by the way, the cut-off for Mensa is not 135, you idiot, but 132(98%)

I highly doubt you have an IQ above 135, let alone 164. Which test did you take? Also, what age did you take it? I wouldn't be surprised if you are using your childhood scores. They are always inflated way above the adult score they correspond to.

Necrosis

• Getbig V
« Reply #317 on: November 09, 2006, 05:04:42 PM »
i know someone with a 170 plus iq and he sounds nothing like sucky. he actually knows scietific terminology and intricate details and has a phd, while you refer to the conversion of visual inputs from the visual cortex as electro-chemical signals without referring to the typology of the receptors nor the way in which this process is modulated, someone with a working knowledge would have owned me much better as you put it.

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #318 on: November 09, 2006, 05:32:46 PM »
i know someone with a 170 plus iq and he sounds nothing like sucky. he actually knows scietific terminology and intricate details and has a phd, while you refer to the conversion of visual inputs from the visual cortex as electro-chemical signals without referring to the typology of the receptors nor the way in which this process is modulated, someone with a working knowledge would have owned me much better as you put it.

High IQ's don't mean you'll know scientifc terminology or intricate details , a high IQ means you're extremely great at memory and problem solving , having a high IQ doesn't mean you'll be successfull or rich or happy , actually its very hard having a high IQ because it usually goes unnoticed and its very hard to relate to other people because they can't understand you , most people with high IQs don't do well in school because it lacks a challenge to their minds

Srinivasa Ramanujan was one of the brightest mathemticians who ever lived , he lived in India all his life and  created some of the most complex math theories in history that it took years after his death to be proven true , thats how advanced this guy was and he got started with just a grade school Engliah math book someone gave him , anyway he moved to England while there someone found him one morning shivering because its gets cold in England and in India where he was from the tempeture never goes below 70 degrees so he never needed a blanket to cover up with , however he was laying ontop of a blanket and it never dawned on him to cover up with it to keep warm , so having a high IQ doesn't mean much outside the realm of memory & problem solving.

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #319 on: November 09, 2006, 05:39:21 PM »
ND: nice to see a fan of Srinivasa Ramanujan in the house!!!

I read " The Man who knew infinity " by Robert Kanigel great read needless to say I didn't get the theorums !!

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #320 on: November 09, 2006, 06:14:33 PM »
While I disagree with some of your finer points regarding the Dorian and Ronnie debates it is clear you have remarkable intelligence.

Thank you !! I'm glad we can agree to disagree !!  ???  :)  ;)

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
« Reply #321 on: November 09, 2006, 06:18:42 PM »
While I disagree with some of your finer points regarding the Dorian and Ronnie debates it is clear you have remarkable intelligence for a man who has no fucking clue what he is talking about.

agreed.
Flower Boy Ran Away

Necrosis

• Getbig V
« Reply #322 on: November 09, 2006, 07:23:11 PM »
you illustrate my point exactly, perhaps more gracefully. knowledge is different then iq but iq does allow processing to be done alot easier and much more efficiently=better knowledge. but yes you have to put forth the effort to learn the material. my point is sucky has claimed to have studied this material and therefore should have much better knowledge and be able to articulate his points much more efficiently and elequently.

i disagree somewhat with your statements about doing bad in school that has more to do with temperment. if someone with high iq has the will to learn then he will invariably result in a great student on virture of information processsing and ease of communication. but you are right iq isnt a marker of overall knowledge of terminology or detail, but for the reasons frontispiece of this comment, but iq does have a correlation with knowledge of studied material feel me? i never got it across quite well but if you say you have an astonishing iq and that you have a good modicum of knowledge you should be able to outwit a mere mortal like me. but this is not the case hence sucky is a cumstain claiming to be the next einstein.

Necrosis

• Getbig V
« Reply #323 on: November 09, 2006, 07:25:46 PM »
you may be smart ND but quoting a book doesnt prove it so. if you had outlined his theories or something yes but matt c is acting like knowing someones name makes you smart. im not challenging your intelligence just that this is the same argument sucky uses to proclaim his genius, "go read some penrose the road to reality" im an intellect, i have a high iq but know nothing, and cant elaborate more then google will allow.

NeoSeminole

• Getbig V
  • Ronnie > Dorian
« Reply #324 on: November 09, 2006, 07:26:33 PM »
sucky is a cumstain claiming to be the next einstein.

ha ha ha ha ha